Bloodlines Ch.06

Story Info
Garth goes to the capital to learn more about his power.
32k words
4.86
4.3k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The green hills and meadows had become farmed fields and then more and more frequently, suburbs as the overnight train rolled towards the capital. Garth was supposed to meet with Richard Simms, Dick according to Erica, for his next training assignment mandated by The Organization.

Not for the first time, Garth thought they could have come up with something a little more creative than their current name, but with secrecy being an issue, he supposed there was little point in arguing about it with anyone. In any case, his most pressing concern was how to remain civil towards his soon-to-be tutor, given the behavior he had shown towards Erica before. She insisted he leave it be, but Garth was unable, try as he might, to let it go completely.

This tutoring session was only supposed to last for ten days, affording them a couple of days of free time in the metropolis before he supposedly was going on to yet another tutor. There seemed to be some uncertainty whether that was the case, and Garth figured it relied upon Dick's assessment of his abilities. Yet another point towards behaving and forgetting the past.

Garth had spent a good many hours of their train ride lying awake, thinking about his powers and his situation. Not that he was not tired; he just kept circling back to Steven Schill's revelation that there were advanced applications, as well as his more or less ever-present babysitters. There were none on the train, but he had no doubt they would be waiting once they arrived at their destination. Garth accepted that he was, at least in part, responsible himself for their vigilance, but it still rankled and made him feel like an irresponsible youth.

Once Garth had been reasonably certain he was not being watched on the train, he had tried applying his powers to the other passengers, carefully, to try and discover if there was more to his power than he had first discovered. There had been no obvious revelations, but he had discovered some interesting details he had not previously noticed. It seemed as if each and every person had a more or less unique emotional fingerprint, something he had noticed early on as he could sense who he was reading or influencing once he had gotten to know them. On closer contemplation, Garth decided it would be better to compare to someone's face, rather than a fingerprint. He had a very clear, almost visual representation of the emotional patterns of a person, and as his finesse had improved, the visualization gave him a sense that most of the major emotional patters were in the same area. Like you would expect a person's nose to be roughly in the middle of their face, emotions like Arousal, Lust and similar were grouped close together. This made some sense to Garth, as these emotions often blended together, though some of the more compound emotions seemed to be the odd one out as they often consisted of many different emotions. These emotions were still difficult to visualize as well, more felt than seen, though Garth supposed his perception of these would improve in time as well.

All things considered, every feedback Garth had gotten so far told him he was way ahead of the curve anyway, so he decided to not stress too much about not being able to figure this out just yet. A modicum of patience was probably a good idea. He still wanted to know more right away, though.

His introspection was cut off as he sensed Erica starting to stir. She was sleeping on the cot opposite him in the not exactly spacious coupe. They had paid a little extra to have a big sleeping compartment, though Garth supposed big was a relative term when it came to trains. If he stood in the middle of the room he would almost be able to touch both sides, yet they still had been able to cram four beds into the space. The cot above Garth was empty, but a young student on his way home occupied the one above Erica. They had chatted a little the evening before, though not much as all three had been tired. His name was Robert, a twenty-something law student from the capital. He was on his way home for a few weeks of vacation before the next semester. He obviously had no real desire to get to know them, answering mostly in short sentences and not really engaging in the conversation. As soon as Erica had stopped actively trying to draw him into a conversation, he had pulled out a book and started reading. With that limitation on their conversation, Garth and Erica had silently agreed to just leave him be and talk about random stuff instead.

Garth had never been to the capital, though Erica had been there several times, so she filled him in on some key points of note, like places to see and so on. Soon after, they had all agreed to just tuck in and go to sleep. Even though they had boarded the train still a little weak-kneed after their farewell with Elsa, Garth had still been looking forward to some quality time with Erica on the train, if only to pass the time. He had had to settle for a silent peep show as she undressed and got to bed. Erica insisted on sleeping naked regardless of the exposed situation. Robert had been either uninterested or unaware of her nudity, though Garth had caught him giving her bared legs and ass a long look when he went to the toilet in the middle of the night. Regardless, he was still sound asleep above her.

Garth tracked Erica's emotions as she slowly woke up, her body mostly covered as she lay facing the wall. He gave her Horniness and Lust a tug as she started to rouse, and her response was immediate. As he watched, her cover slowly started sliding up as she drew it to the side, baring more and more of her backside. Garth was still unable to fathom how he caught this wonderful woman's attention at times. Now, however, he was satisfied just watching her as she bared herself for him. As soon as the cover was gone, she drew her knees up and her pussy peeked out between her soft thighs. Garth watched with interest as her emotions began roiling and a finger appeared between her lips, slowly stroking and probing the velvety folds. She kept utterly silent, though Garth could see she was getting seriously turned on. He kept the manipulation going as she fingered herself closer and closer to orgasm, her fingers wet and slimy with her juices. The muscles in her back twitched and spasmed as she came silently, still facing the wall. With her fingers still buried inside herself, she sat up slowly and faced him with legs spread wide. She arched an eyebrow at his tented boxers, licking her lips and making a show of licking her fingers clean.

Garth cast a quick glance up at the sleeping form above her, though he remained asleep. He smiled at Erica and crooked a finger at her, looking pointedly down at his cock. Erica smiled and slid down on her knees, then leaned in to nibble his cock through the fabric of his boxer. She sucked and bit and stroked, evidently in a teasing mood as she deftly manipulated his cock without actually touching it. Garth let her do this for a few minutes before he tired of her teasing. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up before kissing her roughly, and then he pulled his boxers down and forcefully pushed inside her mouth. Erica purred in approval of his taking control, and then slowly slid down until her nose rested in his pubes.

Garth let go of her hair and leaned back as she expertly sucked his cock, massaging his balls and tickling his ass as she fucked him with her throat. He closed his eyes for a second, reveling in the intensity of the feeling and let her do her thing. A sound in the hallway outside made him look up, just as someone backed slowly into view outside the cabin window. Erica had obviously not heard since she continued her enthusiastic blowjob. He considered stopping her, but when the back resolved into a quite pretty young woman with a cart of drinks and snacks, he decided to let this play out. Just as she turned towards their cabin, preparing to knock and offer refreshments, she met Garth's eyes. Her eyes widened slowly as she took in the scene, Erica buck naked as she deepthroated his big cock, showcasing it beautifully as she came up for air. With a firm grip of his angry red cock by the base, it looked like she was almost displaying it, though Erica was still not aware of their voyeur. She looked up at him, and then saw he was looking to the side. Embarrassment and Mortification shot up from Erica in a flash, but Garth just grabbed her hair and pushed his cock straight back down her gullet. Not before he could feel the head of his cock push into her throat did he soothe her emotions and make her more amenable to put on a show.

The young server, who was closer to beautiful than pretty, stood rooted in place as Erica attacked his cock with a newfound intensity. She stood with her mouth open and silent as Erica's head bobbed up and down, obviously intent on getting him off quickly. Garth had been getting close even before the young woman showed up, and the added thrill of her watching soon had him careening over the edge. Erica caught the first few spurts in her mouth and hovered above him with her mouth open as he shot several more spurts of warm cum into her mouth and across her face. Her face was crisscrossed with his cum, some leaking down from her mouth as well. Before he had time to gather his senses, Erica stood and walked towards the toilet next to the entrance, blowing the server woman a kiss from her cum-stained lips.

Garth figured he could do her one better and followed her, giving a show of his not-yet soft cock covered in saliva and cum. The server almost fell backwards as he opened the door, giving her a full frontal view.

'Excuse me, do you have some tissue paper? I seem to have made a mess,' Garth said with his best smile. Her emotions were almost pure Shock, though he caught a goodly undercurrent of Lust and Interest.

'Ah, ah, yes, I think I have some here somewhere,' she said weakly, eyes going from his smile to his cock and back again. After a few moments of looking through drawers and shelves, she produced a small bundle of folded paper towels. 'Will these do?'

Garth nodded his thanks, and when he grabbed them, he let his index finger stroke slowly along the inside of her wrist. At the same time, he gave her Lust a tug and was rewarded with a soft sigh as she leaned into his touch. Garth slowly wiped the mess from his cock and groin, holding her eyes as if daring her to watch. By the time he was done, his cock had hardened again, poking out towards her like a spear, daring her to touch it. She seemed to almost reach for it when he interrupted her by handing her the soiled towels.

'Do you have a bin for these?' Garth asked her. Completely taken by surprise, she grabbed them by reflex, smearing some of his cum on her hand. She looked at it, transfixed as she no doubt wondered what to do next. Was she grossed out by his cum, or secretly wanting to taste it? Her emotions told Garth exactly what she felt, but her professionalism won through. She quickly wiped her hand clean, then looked Garth in the eyes and asked if he wanted anything from the cart. He looked at the cart, then pointedly gave her a once-over, noting the swell of her breasts under the uniform. As his gaze dropped to her hips, he flexed his pelvic muscles, making his cock bob up and down as if in appreciation.

'Do you have any coffee?' His question took her by surprise as she tore her gaze from his cock again.

'What? Coffee? Yes, yes! I have coffee, do you want some? Dammit, of course you want some, how stupid of me,' she rambled as she started to find and fill a cup.

'Two cups, please. And some orange juice and croissants, if you have.' Garth watched in amusement as she flashed crimson and then shot a look towards the toilet door that hid Erica. Garth could feel Erica's Amusement from inside the tiny cubicle; she was no doubt struggling to contain her laughter as he toyed with the poor young woman.

Garth watched with mirth as she filled two cups of coffee, then found a couple of single-wrapped croissants and handed them to him. He looked at her expectantly after placing them on the bed behind him, and a frown showed her lack of comprehension.

'Orange juice?' Garth prompted. If she had been crimson before, she turned beet red now and started stammering apologies as she bent down to get the bottles from the bottom drawer of her cart. Garth made no move to cover how he ogled her firm ass as she bent down to get the drinks. She turned to hand him the bottles when she saw his intense scrutiny of her rear. With a yelp she shot up, collided with the wall and overbalanced. Before he knew what was happening, Garth was holding her as she had fallen back towards him and he had acted on instinct as she fell. Without meaning to, he had grabbed her around the torso, his hands firmly planted on her sizeable tits. Her ass was pressed up against his cock, forcing it down in between her legs.

'I am so getting fired,' she murmured as she closed her legs around his cock, squeezing it and slowly grinding back and forth. Garth took that as cue to give her other assets a nice feel, noting with delight how her nipples firmed under his palms.

'Dammit, that feels nice,' she said in a throaty voice. 'But I can't, not now.' With obvious reluctance, she stood and straightened her dress, then handed him the bottles of juice she had dropped. Before leaving however, she handed him a small note that read:

Chiara 333-1526-1258 Call me!

Garth watched her pull the cart to the next compartment over, smiling as she kept smelling the hand his cum had been smeared onto.

'You are so naughty,' Erica said in a laughing whisper as she came out from the toilet.

'I know, she was fun to play with,' Garth whispered back. 'She even gave me her number, fancy giving her a call some day?'

Erica took one look at the note and grinned widely, giving him his answer. Robert slept through the whole thing, which was probably just as well, Garth thought.

'Garth, my boy! Welcome!' Garth was immediately taken aback by the deep basso voice that boomed against him. Richard 'Dick' Simms turned out to be large man, very large actually, with a ruddy complexion and a balding head. His double chin shook along with the enthusiastic handshake he gave Garth. In fact, most of him shook with all the excess weight. He had a strong jawline, something that seemed to breed true in the bloodline, though all the fat made it hard to spot it. His nose had the slightly uneven skin of someone who got his fair share of wine and stronger drink on a regular basis. He seemed sober enough now, though.

'Ah, Mister Simms, a pleasure to meet you.' Garth greeted him as he held back a wince from the strong grip that threatened to bruise his hand.

'Why so formal? Mister Simms is my grandfather. Please, call me Richard!' Try as he might, Garth had trouble staying angry with the affable man. Richard Simms had an easy manner and seemed pleasant enough, despite his not-too flattering exterior. He revised his assessment somewhat when he turned to Erica, however.

'Miss Frei, welcome.' The chill in his voice made it obvious she was not at all welcome, rather a necessary sufferance for propriety's sake. His chill demeanor did not stop him from giving Erica a quick once-over, though her clothing was expressly not showing anything in its formality. Erica had insisted on wearing the formal long skirt and buttoned blouse, stating she would introduce them, and then find the first possible reason to leave them to their own selves.

'Dick,' Erica's voice left it unclear if she was addressing him or goading him, though Garth guessed she had her reasons. Simms no doubt took her chill voice as an indication it was the latter, from the way his cheeks flushed slightly. Garth was a little surprised she would be this rude, though he had not gotten a clear accounting of what had happened between them. A slightly awkward silence hung between them for a few seconds before Erica turned to him. 'Garth, I'll go meet up with some friends for lunch, we can meet back at the hotel later today.' Her formal but friendly manner let Garth know it was best to act as if they were not fucking like rabbits whenever they found the time. He smiled and said he would meet up with her later.

'We have, a history,' Richard began as they watched her leave the low-rise his office was in. 'It's all in the past now, but let's just say we don't get along very well.' Garth did not know what to say, and instead opted for a non-committal grunt and left it at that.

'Anyways,' Richard said as he took Garth by the arm and turned him towards a lounge that served as a kind of foyer for his lavish office space. 'No use digging up old mistakes, this is supposed to about you and me. I've heard a lot about you from Steven and Jeff, but please, tell me a little about yourself!'

Garth obliged by giving him a quick recounting of his life over the past few months, ever since his powers had manifested. Richard listened attentively and made approving noises at some of Garth's recounting of his accomplishments, ending with his tutoring under Steven Schill and the skills he had refined while being there.

'You mean you got that old stiff to let you off early?' Richard seemed taken aback by this. 'He is chronically unimpressed in my opinion, so you must be quite the prodigy to have him treat you like that!' Garth smiled at the compliment and found he was growing to like the man, despite his obvious flaws. They had settled in a lounge in the foyer area rather than his office for now, the soft leather recliners obviously of excellent quality, something Richard seemed to value highly.

'It's a bit early, but you're not above a little something to drink before lunch, are you?' The way Richard said it, Garth doubted he would take no for an answer, not that he minded in the least.

'Sure, that would be nice. A gin and tonic perhaps?' Garth had a fondness for peaty single malt, but figured it was best to hold off for now.

'Excellent choice, be right back!' Richard walked over to one of the closed doors off to the side and cracked it open. 'Ginny, would you be a dear and fix up a gin and tonic for Garth and a mojito for me?' The answer was inaudible, but he came back and sat down.

'Ginny will fix the drinks for us. She's my personal assistant, secretary and housekeeper. Best one I ever had too.' There was obvious pride in his voice as he said it. A few minutes later, a quite stunning redheaded woman came out from the same door with a tray with their drinks. She had a fairly average body, not too tall and while not slim, obviously in good shape. Her skirt and blouse were formal, but cut in such a way as to flaunt her physique in a tasteful manner. She smiled at them and handed them their drinks, giving Garth a quick wink as she glanced down at his groin. Playful type, it seemed. Richard made no effort to hide his admiration of her body as she leaned down to place their drinks either, something Garth took as a sign she was perhaps more than just a secretary. While Garth could not fathom what she saw in the corpulent man, he decided not to judge, she obviously did not mind the attention, flirting a little with them before going back to the other room. Just before she got to the door, Richard called after her. 'Ginny dear, would you call Tracy over at Stephano's and see if he has a table for us for lunch?' She said she would, then closed the door behind her.

'Ah, Ginny can be quite the flirt at times, and she has the body to make it work as well. Don't be fooled though, she's a marvel at keeping track of my life for me. I'd be helpless without her, something she knows and exploits shamelessly.' Richard smiled fondly as he said, making it obvious they were both getting what they wanted from their arrangement. A short while later, Ginny stuck her head out and announced they could be seated in an hour's time.

123456...9