Bloodlines Ch.06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That, my boy, was very well done indeed. I saw you managed to shift the blank patches to parts of the room without anyone, do you see how you could use that to make a complete cover?'

'Yes,' Garth replied, 'I think I do, it was easier when I tried imagining it as a network of tiny threads at first, then merging them one by one. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it with a little more practice.'

'That sounds about right, and I'm sure you'll do better tomorrow,' Richard nodded. 'I feel this merits a small celebration, are you busy tonight?'

Garth thought about the appointment to have Erica pierced at six, but he was quite certain she would want to rest after, and agreed to meet at eight, at Richard's place.

'Excellent, I'll break out something special to mark the occasion,' Richard beamed, slapping Garth on the shoulder for good measure again. 'I think that's enough for our first day in any case, we can discuss tomorrow's plan later, at my place.'

Garth left the building with a slight spring to his step, flashing Macy at the front desk a bright smile, but leaving it at that. The walk back to the motel was uneventful, except for a lingering sensation that someone was watching him. Using his power, Garth was unable to spot any obvious surveillance, and quick glances around him found no one who looked suspicious. Garth shrugged it off to his paranoia, and with the streets full of people, there really was no way to say if anyone was watching him in particular anyway. A short walk later, he entered the hotel and got in the lift up to their room.

Erica was pacing the room, exuding Nervousness and Excitement in equal measure when Master finally opened the door and entered. She had spent a large portion of the day washing and shaving to prepare for the piercing, but there was one more item to check off the list before she was ready to go. A wave of calming emotions washed over her as Master eased her distress, and then another wave of pleasurable emotions sent spikes of pleasure straight to her erogenous zones. Master wanted to play as well and checking off her final item would not be hard.

'Master,' she purred and sank to her knees, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. 'Have you brought me a present? I've been a very good pet today.' Erica spread her legs to show off her newly shaved mound and swollen lips.

'As a matter of fact, I have,' he replied. 'Close your eyes, and I'll give it to you.' Erica complied and smiled as she heard his zipper. Seconds later, the familiar shape of his cock slipped past her lips and into her mouth. In short order he was fully erect and blocking off her air, his coarse pubes tickling her nose. Erica hummed in delight and licked his balls, delighting in the groan Master made as she did it. Pulling back, she gripped his cock and looked up at him.

'I want whoever pierces me to smell your cum in my pussy.' Master simply smiled and carried her to the bed.

Two hours later, Garth and Erica stopped outside the tattoo and piercing studio in another part of town. They had taken a cab, feeling lazy after their tryst, figuring it was another experience to add to their list while in the big city. Erica was wearing the summer dress Elsa had gifted them, and only some light sandals on her feet. Garth made sure to give the cab driver a few flashes of her lack of underwear. He returned the favor by stopping the meter halfway through the trip, a mutually pleasurable experience. Except for Erica, who blushed furiously when Garth pulled her top down and played with her nipples at a busy intersection.

Inside the studio, they were greeted by a dark-haired woman in her thirties. Most of her arms and shoulders were covered with tattoos and a number of piercing adorned her face. The spaghetti-strapped tank top did a poor job of covering the rings piercing her nipples as well. All in all, exactly what Garth had imagined of someone working as a tattoo artist.

'Welcome, I'm Rachel. How may I help you today?' She greeted them in a pleasantly husky voice, a sensuous note shining through. Garth could see she was indeed a little excited, but he got the impression she was more or less always a little horny by the once-over she gave them both. Apparently not picky with gender either.

'Hi, I'm Garth, and this is Erica. We have an appointment for a piercing today at six.' Rachel's face lit up in a smile, and Garth thought he recognized her voice from the phone when he made the appointment. She looked at them both, no doubt seeing the outline of Erica's pierced nipples before focusing on him.

'Ah, yes, I'll be taking care of you today.' She put a slight emphasis on the word 'care', shooting a quick glance towards Garth's groin as she said it. 'Who of you will be getting the piercing? And where would you like to be pierced?'

'My girlfriend would like to get her clitoral hood pierced with a small ring,' Garth said, smiling inwardly at the stab of Shock from Erica. He did nothing to soothe it, instead giving her Confidence a tug. Rachel looked towards Erica, a small stab of Disappointment wafting from her; she had obviously been looking forward to piercing him somewhere. She quickly recovered and smiled warmly at Erica, and by the small spike of Arousal she gave off, was not terribly disappointed to be working with the red-aired beauty instead.

'Right this way,' Rachel said, and led them towards a curtained off section at the back of the studio. There were a few other customers in the shop getting tattoos by other artists, but Garth paid them no mind as they walked inside the enclosure.

Rachel directed Erica to lay back on a low bench, put her heels together and spread her knees. This splayed her beautiful pussy wide open, a small drop of his cum covering her vaginal opening still. The familiar scent of semen wafted through the room, and Garth watched Rachel's nostrils flare a little as the smell hit her. A wave of Lust soared from her, and her nipples hardened instantly, a triggered response to the unmistakable scent of a freshly fucked pussy. She shot Garth a wicked smile, and then pulled over a prepared tray of piercing implements. Rachel sat down on a low stool by Erica's feet and looked closely at her pussy. Garth was not surprised to see her Arousal and Lust go up a notch; Erica's pussy was, objectively speaking, quite perfect. At least he thought so.

'I will need to touch you now, is that okay?' Rachel looked up at Erica as she said it. Erica nodded her assent. Her eyes closed halfway as Rachel pulled her lips apart, then pulled her clitoral hood back to expose the pea-sized clit beneath it. Garth noted that Rachel had not out on any gloves, not that any of them seemed to mind.

'You have a very beautiful pussy,' Rachel said after a minute, her thumb resting on Erica's clit as she said it. Was she subtly rubbing it a little? 'This will be a lot easier if your lips are swollen a little, could your boyfriend perhaps stimulate you a little to help?' Erica looked at Garth and shot a glance towards Rachel as if asking his opinion. Garth shrugged and nodded slightly, giving his approval.

'You do it,' Erica said in a slightly trembling voice. Garth could see them both getting aroused, an emotion he supported wholeheartedly. For good measure, he started subtly influencing them, giving Erica the bulk of it, but pulling Rachel's Lust and Horniness up several notches as well.

Rachel nodded and started rubbing Erica's clit more forcefully, dipping down to collect some of her juices to lubricate her lips. In short order, Erica's pussy was deep red and glistening with a mixture of her juices and his cum as it leaked out of her. Rachel kept the stimulation up for another full minute, until Erica started breathing in short gasps, signaling she was getting close to cumming.

'That should do it,' Rachel said with a satisfied nod before wiping her hand on a tissue paper. She donned a pair of latex gloves and quickly wiped down Erica's pussy with alcohol to avoid infection. She held a tray of various piercings out for them to choose from. After a quick discussion, they agreed on a small ring with a tiny bead on it.

'An excellent choice,' Rachel said, 'I have the same one, and it presses down on all the right spots if you cross your legs.' She blushed a little as she said it, obviously a little surprised at having shared that particular bit of information. Garth had helped her along, of course.

The actual piercing was done in a matter of seconds, and if Erica had not made a slight grimace at the sharp pain, Garth would not have thought she had done anything. Rachel fastened the tiny ring with the effortless skill of someone well practiced, then leaned back and admired her handiwork.

'The soreness will increase throughout the night, so some painkillers would be a good idea to let you sleep. There might be a little swelling and redness, but that should subside in a day or two at most. Come back and see me if it does not subside in three days at most.'

Rachel spun her stool around and looked up at Garth, who had watched over her shoulder the whole time. She noticed how Garth's eyes tracked her quite prominent nipples as they dimpled her top, then looked meaningfully at his obvious erection. 'Are you sure you don't want a piercing as well? I have some nice penis studs that will push on all the right spots for you as well.' She grinned wickedly up at him, her hand hovering above his bulging groin as if she wanted to grab his cock.

'Ah, no, not today, I think,' Garth said a little weakly, her suggestion catching him off-balance. 'Maybe another time, we'll be here for a little over a week.' Rachel just smiled, knowing full well that was unlikely to happen.

Erica got up a little unsteadily and walked over to Garth to kiss him. 'I can feel it rubbing against my clit,' she whispered into his ear, 'thank you for marking me as your own, Master.' Her hand gripped his cock and tugged it a little, ensuring he was fully hard by the time they met up with Rachel to pay. Rachel made no pretense at modesty as she watched his large cock outlined in the fabric of his pants. Her Lust soared higher as she looked, obviously approving.

'You might want to give it a couple of days before you ride that bat he's got there,' she said, nodding to his groin but speaking to Erica. Garth pulled Erica's Confidence and Exhibitionism up with a burst of power to see what she said.

'No worries, I'll just let him fuck me in the ass,' she said deadpan, then smiled as Rachel's eyes widened in shock.

'Oh, that was sooo much fun,' Erica laughed as they stepped onto the sidewalk outside the shop. 'Did you see the look on her face when I said it?' Garth grinned and cupped her ass, laughing with her.

'But not tonight, I think. I can feel my pussy throbbing, so I think I'll take an early evening as you suggested. You go celebrate with Dick and have fun, just don't drink too much, and don't spend all your energy on Ginny. I want you hard and ready for your morning blowjob before you go out tomorrow.'

Richard's idea of a 'small celebration' turned out to be a party with almost twenty people, not counting the serving staff. As Garth entered the foyer, a smiling Ginny met him with a tray of glasses with sparkling wine.

'Welcome! Would you like something to drink?' Garth flashed her his best smile and accepted the proffered glass. He let his finger graze the inside of her wrist as he took it and was rewarded by a slight widening of her eyes. A small spike of Arousal popped up in her otherwise bland emotional patterns, and before he could help himself, Garth had latched onto it and pulled it up a little more. He held her eyes with his and noticed the slight widening as he manipulated her, a hint of Horniness following in the wake of the Arousal.

'Thank you, Ginny, I'll be sure to let you know if I need, anything.' Emphasizing the last word, he let his eyes drop pointedly to her pronounced bust, her nipples slightly poking the front of the black and white maid's outfit. She drew in a sharp breath at his audacity, then smiled and narrowed her eyes at him.

'You're like him, aren't you?' There was a note of suspicion in her voice, mirrored in her emotions. Garth figured Richard had told her about his powers, something that made sense if she was working as closely with him as he expected.

'We have a lot in common, of that's what you mean,' Garth began, then pulled her Arousal up a couple of notches, none too gently. She nodded as if that proved it to her, which he supposed it would.

'Make sure to stay for the after party upstairs,' she said in a low voice and then turned towards some other guest that approached in search of drinks. There was a definite exaggerated swaying to her hips as he watched her backside. This could turn out to be an interesting evening, he thought.

Garth sipped his wine, sighing in appreciation at the obvious quality, much like the rest of Richard's possessions. He spotted two other servers, both redheaded and just as lovely as Ginny, a clear testament to their employer's tastes. Inside the foyer, through a set of double doors, a larger sitting area opened up, a staircase in the back leading to a narrow balcony that ran the circumference of the room. Richard sat in a large recliner off to the side, facing the room like a throne of sorts. The corpulent man was holding court with a small group of people, all of them laughing at a joke or something funny. Garth noticed a blanket of influence covering the room, a subtle enhancement of everyone's Joy and Pleasure, probably just to assure a festive mood.

Richard noticed him and waved him over, introducing Garth as a junior associate of his. The group consisted of various upper-level executives of some of the companies Richard worked with, including a number of spouses and 'associates'. Judging by the affection some of these 'associates' got, Garth suspected 'mistress' would be a more correct term, but he could not judge anyone for spreading their attention around.

It was obvious to Garth that none of them knew the truth about their powers, except Ginny and perhaps the other servers, and so he kept his mouth shut about that. That first drink became several throughout the evening. Each was served by Ginny who, had obviously decided to stay close to him. At least, he thought she was staying close to him, though she could just be staying close to Richard, whom he also stayed close to. That she was decidedly friendlier with him than the other guests was not just his imagination, however. The fact that her nipples hardened visibly every time he looked at her removed any remaining doubts he had as well.

Quite a few of the guests left after a few hours, leaving Garth and Richard with only a few of the remaining ones, a group of younger executives who apparently enjoyed their drinks a little too much. Richard waved Ginny over and gave her some instructions on how to best get the inebriated young men to realize they had outstayed their welcome, then quietly pulled Garth towards the elevator doors off to the side.

Inside, he pressed the button for the top floor, Richard's own apartment.

'Insufferable young louts,' Richard all but spat when the door closed. 'I have to invite them because their company is a major client, but they can never hold their drink. It's not the first time I've had to have Ginny get them out. Last time, one of them threw up on one of my chairs, cost a small fortune to have it replaced. His boss was less than pleased when I billed them for the expense.' He chuckled a little at that last comment, obviously finding it funny, which Garth figured was probably the best way to deal with that kind of problems.

'I figured we could continue the celebration upstairs, it's a little more private, and we can talk freely, all my staff is approved by the organization.' Garth nodded at that, his suspicions proven correct. Now to see if his other suspicions were correct as well.

'Ginny and the others will come upstairs when they've got things sorted downstairs, so we'll have to fix our own drinks for the time being.' Richard poured two glasses of the same old single malt he had served the last time, both of them sighing in appreciation as the peaty liquid warmed their throats. In the privacy of his own home, Richard let some of his jovial mood slip, complaining about how the social responsibilities taxed him.

'I'm getting more and more tired after these parties, but they're important for business, so I have to keep the act up. At least in public, at any rate. It's always a blessing to be able to come up here and kick back and relax. And the girls will help as well.' He winked at Garth as he said it, all but confirming what Garth guessed to be true.

'I probably shouldn't tell you this, being a new recruit and all, but I do enjoy pulling one on those old cronies in the council every now and then.' Garth perked up a little at that, looking over at Richard, who smiled conspiratorially at him.

'I guess you were told you would be watched and needed to behave and all that crap?' Garth nodded, excited to be let in on whatever this was.

'Have you discovered how to spot the surveillance teams yet?' Again, Garth nodded and told about his discovery of the blind spots surrounding the cars they used.

'Smart lad,' Richard complimented, 'I'm guessing you have not been able to find any of them around here, am I right?'

'No, I haven't, actually,' Garth confirmed, 'I simply assumed they'd have some other means or other neuropath's watching instead.'

'Well, that's the secret,' Richard said in a dramatic stage-whisper, 'they can't watch you here in the city. With so many of us around, they can't distinguish us and it messes with their instruments. That's part of the reason there are so many here, it's almost like a free zone.' Garth's eyes widened at the implications, feeling as if a huge weight had been taken off his shoulders. There were no watchers!

'We do police ourselves, though,' Richard cautioned, 'it would be bad for all of us if things got out of hand, but nobody will bat an eyelid so long as you don't abuse your powers.'

Garth sank back in his chair, taking a large gulp of the strong whisky as he considered the implications.

'Well, that's certainly a huge relief,' he said, 'I was starting to get a little paranoid when I couldn't find any of their teams. But it makes sense, I guess. And it's always nice to be let off the leash, so to speak.' Garth grinned and emptied the glass, smiling as he considered the various options that suddenly opened up to him. Just then, the elevator doors pinged and slid open to reveal the three redheads, their hands full of fluffy white towels.

'Ah, time for a massage, unless you'd rather call it a night?' For his reply, Garth just started unbuttoning his shirt.

Ginny stopped in front of Garth and put the stack of towels down on a low table. He could see the naked flesh of her tits as they peeked out beside the front of her maid's apron, apparently the only garment aside from the high-heeled shoes. She bent at the waist and gently grabbed his wrist, stopping him as he undid his buttons.

'Allow me, young master.' While there was no emphasis on the title, Garth's cock still lurched a little at being called master, something Ginny saw right away. 'I'll help you relax and get rid of any, tension.' She let one hand rest on his swelling cock as she said it. Garth smiled at her and gave her Arousal and Lust a solid pull, indicating he was not opposed to the idea. She took his hand and led him towards a small room next to the lounge, where two massage tables stood in a dimly lit room. Richard was already on the larger of the two, face down and very much naked, and the two other redheads started spreading a musky massage oil on his back and legs. Garth had no particular desire to watch Richard's less than flattering form as they worked on it, but he did take a moment to admire the redhead's flawless skin and shapely asses, bare beneath their aprons. Ginny cleared her throat when he stared, and then pointedly let the top of her apron drop down to reveal a pair of soft, creamy tits with pronounced nipples.

123456...9