Bloodlines Ch.06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was properly focused on her, Ginny nodded in satisfaction and quickly removed all his clothing except the boxers. Garth was fully hard now, his cock tenting the fabric as his cock curved upwards, the head just peeking through the elastic band at the top.

'Oh my, you are really tense,' she said in mock surprise, 'it's a good thing I'm an expert at relieving tension.' Ginny sat down on her haunches and slowly pulled his boxers down before catching his head in her mouth as it swung free. With knees far apart, she slowly started sucking his cock, one hand massaging his balls and the other undoing the final strap on her apron. Once she was completely naked as well, she stood and pulled him by his cock over to the table.

'It's probably best if I start with the front,' she said, then indicated he should get on the padded massage table. Once he had laid down, she climbed up after him and sat down astride his legs, her shaved pussy almost pushed up against his balls. She grabbed his cock in a firm grip, slowly jerking it. A steady stream of pre-cum seeped from him, covering his shaft and her hands as she worked his cock with long, slow strokes.

'Sally! Nora! Check this out!' Ginny called to the other two redheads, interrupting them as they took turns sucking Richard's rather unimpressive cock on the other table. Both of them gasped softly as Ginny grabbed Garth's cock with both hands on top of one another, and still a fair bit of it stuck out on top. Richard was apparently oblivious as they kept jerking his cock, his eyes closed as he grunted. Garth looked away as they went back to their task. He had no desire to watch another naked man when a beautiful redhead was sitting naked atop him. Ginny smiled and slid forward, her wet pussy connecting with the base of hic cock as she leaned down for a kiss. Their tongues met inside his mouth as she started grinding her lips onto his cock, sliding back and forth to mix her juices with his pre-cum. Garth grabbed her tits and twirled her nipples, pinching them slightly, then harder as she grunted approvingly into his mouth. Still holding the kiss, she slid forward until his cockhead slid in between her lips and connected with her opening. Grunting with effort, she pushed back, impaling herself on his cock, her tight inner walls enveloping him. She started rocking back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper, though unable to take all of his length until she sat back up and sank down the final bit. Garth reached out with his power and started pulling on her Horniness and Lust in time with her thrusts as she rode him, her pussy clenching and unclenching as her lips slid up and down his shaft, their mixed juices foaming around the base of his cock.

Garth was dimly aware of increased grunting from Richard's table, followed by excited laughter, then a low snoring sound. He had apparently come and then promptly fallen asleep. In moments, Sally and Nora were next to Garth's table, both of them watching with fascination as Ginny made his cock disappear and reappear like a magic trick. He included them in his manipulation, cycling all their emotions in time with Ginny's thrusts, as she started hissing and moaning. Garth reached out with both hands and found Nora's and Sally's pussies, penetrating them both with two fingers. He started finger-fucking them both, timing everything into one rhythm, pulsing their emotions as well, building it all to a crescendo. Subtly increasing their pace, he brought all of them closer and closer to the brink, then over it in a chorus of gasps and grunts as they came within seconds of each other. Nora and Sally had to grab the table for support as their knees buckles, while Garth grabbed their pussies in a vice grip as he started spurting jets of cum into Ginny. She just sat still atop him, shaking from an almost silent orgasm as her pussy twitched and spasmed around him, drawing out ever more cum.

Suddenly, Ginny fell forward like a marionette with her strings cut, her soft tits squashing his chest as she lay there and breathed heavily.

Garth just lay there, feeling the tension drain from his body, both at the release as well as Richard's revelations about his watchers. He was dimly aware of his softening cock slipping out of Ginny's pussy, then immediately a new warmth as either Sally or Nora started sucking him clean. He could hear both their voices, and sure enough, soon another mouth enveloped his cock, sucking away the last remnants of sticky juices.

'Oooh, they're sucking your cum from inside me,' Ginny whispered in a hoarse voice into his ear. 'I'm gonna cum again if they keep this up.' Garth just smiled and gripped her torso when she started shaking atop him as Sally and Nora coaxed another orgasm from her. Ginny gave him explicit commentary through it, making his cock harden again, much to everyone's delight.

Several hours later, Garth stumbled into bed, next to the sleeping form of Erica. He tried to not wake her, but she roused sleepily and turned toward him for a kiss when he lay down.

'How was Ginny, was she a good fuck?'

'You knew?' Garth asked in surprise.

'Of course, she called me and asked if I had any claim on you. I told her the truth, that we were fucking like rabbits, but that I was out of commission for a few days and she was welcome to make an approach if she wanted. I take it you didn't object?' She smiled as she said it, though Garth felt a stab of something at the way they had handed him around like a toy. He was developing more than a simple affection for Erica, but he could not deny that he had fucked Ginny without any hesitation when the offer was made. He supposed it would be hypocritical of him to take offense, but it still stung in a way he had not experienced before. Should they perhaps have a talk about where this was going and what they wanted? They had only known one another a few weeks, after all. Perhaps he was simply rushing it? He decided to leave the matter alone for now, chalking it up to his relative inexperience when it came to relationships, but made a mental note to think more on it later. For now, he would just enjoy the way life seemed to smile at him and take things in stride. He kissed Erica and held her to feel her warmth as they drifted off to sleep.

Garth woke with a start just as his cock started spurting cum, ripping the veil of sleep away.

'And he wakes!' Erica said in a laughing voice as his cock sent thick ropes of cum onto her face and open mouth, her entire lower face soon covered in thick, white cum.

'I had to suck and lick for ages to get you hard, and even longer to get your tasty cum out. What did I say about drinking too much,' she said in a playful voice, her hands coaxing a final spurt of cum out of his cock.

'It wasn't the drink,' Garth said with a satisfied groan as he let his head fall back on the pillow. 'Ginny and the others were insatiable and wore me out last night.'

'The others?' Erica asked with a hint of suspicion in her voice. 'Ginny never said anything about others.'

'Yeah, there were three. Ginny, Nora and Sally. The other two were with Richard, but he fell asleep and they decided to play with me instead.'

'Nora and Sally? I don't think I know them. Let me guess, they are redheads as well?'

'Yup,' Garth confirmed, 'the four of you could be sisters.'

'Figures,' Erica grumbled, 'Dick always had a thing for redheads. I suppose I'll have to call Ginny and ask about them, I like to keep tabs on who's working with who around my friends.'

'You'll like them, I think,' Garth said. 'They seem like nice girls, not that we did too much talking, but I'm sure we could persuade them to meet up for drinks and things.'

'And things?' Erica's voice dripped with innuendo as she drew the word out, her nipples hardening as she no doubt considered what they could do to him.

'Anyways,' Garth said, in part to change the topic. 'How is the piercing feeling? Any problems?'

'Actually, it feels not too bad,' Erica said and flopped onto her back. She spread her legs and pulled the loosely fitting shorts to the side, baring her pussy to show him. The small metal ring gleamed where it neatly pierced the hood of her clit, the area a little red and swollen, though not too bad. Garth could also see clear signs of arousal from the way her lips were swollen and dark pink, a sheen of slick juice coating her opening. He reached out and slid a finger along her slit, then sucked the juice from his finger and smacked his lips in appreciation. Erica sighed and leaned back a little, subtly pushing her pussy towards him. Garth took this to be an invitation and probed her lips a little more, eliciting a soft groan of pleasure from her. He used his thumb to smear her own juices up and down her pussy, closer and closer to the piercing.

'Don't worry, it's not gonna bite,' Erica said in a low voice, a spike of Apprehension growing as he circled closer and closer to her clit. 'Just be gentle and don't pull on it.'

Garth dipped his thumb inside her to gather more juice, then carefully connected with her clit where it poked out from inside the hood, right next to the ring. She hissed a little as he shifted the ring slightly, a spike of Discomfort following in its wake.

'It's not exactly painful, just uncomfortable,' she said, but she grabbed his hand and pulled it gently away to signal he should stop.

'Take your time, Pet,' Garth said, 'we'll have more than enough time to play once you heal up.'

He smacked the inside of her thigh with the flat of his hand as he rose. 'I guess this just means you'll have time to practice your oral skills instead.' He grinned wickedly and tugged on her Obedience and Loyalty.

'Yes, Master,' she said in a forced meek voice, spoiling it by licking away some of his cum that still clung to her chin.

Garth walked down the street from the tram stop closest to today's venue, another corporate office building and another motivational speech. As he walked down the street he got a sudden sense of being watched again, but after checking with his power and subtly looking around, he could not see anyone acting suspicious. He decided it was a little paranoia lingering, despite Richard's revelation. He did decide to keep checking in case he was wrong, though. It never hurt to be careful, even if he felt freer to exercise his powers than the previous days. On a whim he reached out to soothe the hurt feelings of a young boy who had lost his ice cream and was crying to his mother about it. With a simple touch he got the boy to quiet down, much helped by the mother's assurance they would get him another. It felt good to help people out as well, something he decided he could do more often now that he had a degree of freedom. Garth entered the building into a scene similar to the day before, with Richard ready to greet him by the front desk.

Jack Spiel watched Garth enter the building, taking careful notes in a small book of his movements and who he met with. So far he had only sensed normal activity from young Schieler, but he would continue to watch and report as he did with every new recruit they sent to Simms for training. He was reasonably sure he had not been spotted, even if he had had to duck inside a shop when his subject started looking around. Jack wondered about that, making a note to his fellow watchers that Schieler seemed to be of a sensitive nature and to take extra care in their observation.

Richard started Garth off by making him memorize the small lecture hall as he did the day before. Walking back and forth, Garth methodically built a mental map of the room and its dimensions. Next, Garth had to make a sheet of influence covering the entire room, something he felt was easier than the day before, and with a few tries, he was able to make the sheet cover the room, if still a little unevenly.

'Good,' Richard complimented, 'I can see the improvement already, very good indeed. Today I want you to take part in the performance. This is a congratulatory speech to the top department of last quarter, so I want them happy and enthusiastic; this is just a morality boost. Can you manage a full cover of Confidence?' Garth obliged by doing just that, even if the influence was more pronounced in some areas. This time he got a clearer impression of a visual overlay, something he commented to Richard.

'That's awesome, my boy! You really are taking to this like a fish to water, as the saying goes. Just make sure you don't squint when they get here, it kind of ruins the impression. You're still a little uneven, which is normal, so keep it light and I'll pick up the slack.'

Over the next half an hour, Garth kept a steady sheet of Confidence going on the group of roughly twenty employees, and by the end of it, he had managed to even out most of the unevenness. He was still nowhere near Richard's flawless control, but he felt he could keep his own. At some point throughout, Richard even stopped adding his own power to even out, letting Garth control the Confidence and focusing on the myriad of other emotions he was expertly manipulating. After they had left, their spirits high and morale boosted, Richard sat down to go through the performance.

'That was nicely done,' he started, handing Garth a bottle of water. 'Towards the end there, you had it well in hand, not bad for your second day. I have high hopes for what we can achieve. How do you feel it went?'

'Well, it did get easier once I figured out how to make a full sheet. Keeping the boundaries is a lot easier when I walk the room first, though I worry that it tapers off, leaving the outer edges with less influence. And at the end, I'm sure I saw this rosy haze, kind of like an old-school porn movie, covering the room.' Richard laughed a full belly laugh at Garth's comparison, agreeing that it could be like that same soft filter, giving everything a glow, so to speak.

'It will become more distinct, sharper, as you improve. This kind of application is newer to you, I suppose, so let's do a test. Reach out with a single thread of Joy towards me, then tell me what you see.'

Garth did as requested, then almost dropped the thread in shock as he saw it clearly as a ribbon stretching between them, latching onto a plane suspended above Richard. He had seen this exact view before, though only with his eyes closed or unfocused, like he did when he scanned an area.

'I can see it clearly,' he marveled, smiling in satisfaction.

'Cool, isn't it?' Richard asked. 'It all comes down to time spent with your power, and in short order you will be able to see it anywhere without concentrating at all. I hardly ever notice it anymore, it's just become part of how I see the world around me, instantly knowing where to push or pull if someone needs adjusting, so to speak.' Garth grinned at the prospect, though he knew that level of control was a long way off yet. All the more reason to work on his powers diligently, he decided.

'Unfortunately, our second appointment today has been postponed. The company that hired me had to delay until the day after tomorrow, meaning we will have three performances then. I regret to send you off so soon, but to be honest you have progressed far enough that I feel confident in giving you some homework until tomorrow.' Garth beamed at the prospect of having a specific task to apply himself to, nodding eagerly as Richard explained.

'I have a friend who runs a small diner a couple of blocks from your hotel. He has been having some trouble with poor reviews lately and wants to change that around. I wanted to ask if you could spend some time there today, have lunch and some drinks, make sure to get to know the place. They are launching a new signature dish today, and have invited over some food critics to give their thoughts. If you could help them have a good time, and perhaps improve their reviews, the owner would be very grateful. He's expecting someone, and you'll eat and drink for free, of course. Just tell him I sent you. His daughter, Maria, will probably also be very grateful, if you catch my drift.' He winked and grinned, as Garth understood the implication. Free meal and a potential good time for the price of some free practice. That was a no-brainer for Garth and he agreed at once.

Darryl's Diner was a medium-sized diner with a retro theme, chrome and red leather dominating the interior. Garth was greeted by a dazzling brunette with her hair in an impressive bun and sharply contrasting dark make-up. Her dress was knee-length and voluminous, a crisp white with black dots covering it all over. A pair of tanned, shapely legs ended in sensible but stylish low platform shoes. Maria appeared to be of mixed heritage, her skin dark tan and features sharp, something the makeup accentuated perfectly.

'Maria, I take it?' Garth asked, and smiled warmly, already wondering what the rest of her body looked like. Her dress made no effort to hide her impressive bust, but the padded fabric smoothed out any details aside from wide hips and a lot of curves in all the right places. 'Richard Simms sent me. He said you would be expecting me?'

Maria looked at him with a hint of skepticism, taking in his young age and looking him over. Garth's cock had swelled a little at her exotic appearance, giving his pants a slightly larger bulge than usual. Her eyes flicked across it quickly, but Garth could see a spark of interest in her eyes, Curiosity rising a little.

'A little young, aren't you?' She said as she looked him in the eyes.

'Age is but a number,' Garth said, the platitude rolling off his tongue before he could stop himself. He guessed the owner, and possibly daughter, knew about Richard's skill, since they had asked him for help. It stood to reason they would know he was a neuropath as well, since she had commented on his age. Garth reached out with a tendril of power, pleased to see a definite ribbon of hazy power connect him to the lovely brunette, despite him never having been in the diner before. Garth slowly raised her Trust, an emotion most people always had a certain amount of unless they were utterly paranoid or not in their right mind. Maria's face softened as he explained about Richard's task, then smiled gratefully as she led him to a corner table set for two.

'Can I get you a drink while you wait for my father?' Maria asked, her eyes again lingering at his groin as he sat down and the fabric pulled tight across his cock for a second. Arousal and Lust pulsed slightly from her, something Garth took to be a good sign. He added a slight pull to her Lust and gave her his best smile.

'A beer would be nice, something light if you have?'

'Coming right up,' Maria said with a bright smile. She spun on her heels, making the skirt flare out a little, showing Garth a nice pair of tan thighs half-hidden by the lace underskirt.

Ten minutes later, Garth was enjoying a tall glass of a foamy, light beer, when Darryl ambled over, a spotless white apron covering his powerful frame.

'So you're Richard's latest young acolyte? Think you're up for this?' His voice had a gruff no-nonsense quality to it, but he was not unfriendly, just direct.

'Richard seems to think I am,' Garth said honestly, 'though I am new to this, I have good control. Do you want me to do anything specific?'

'Just keep 'em happy, that's all. I'm not looking for a false review, my food is its own testament, but I'm afraid they'll be biased because of some bad rep lately.' Garth nodded, pleased he would not be asked to do something really immoral. He considered his theory about being able to make an unfelt emotion rise, what he suspected might be the advanced technique Steven had hinted at.

'I can make sure they're happy and comfortable while they're here, and if you want I can make sure they appreciate their food so long as they like it to begin with. I can't make them feel something else, only help them enjoy themselves more.'

1...34567...9