All Comments on 'Bloody Trick Pt. 02'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
his wife was/is mentally ill

you don't love or respect someone if you say what she said, did what she did, acted as she acted, and destroyed her own life as she did. She said no one in the company would talk to her but she went back to work there and took it over and let it take over her life. Another sign of her mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

I was torn about their relationship between reconciliation and what he did and decided I agreed with where you took this although it would have been nice to see him meet someone else.

A really good read.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good finish

Like the way you closed it.out. I would think that after hearing Willa's explanation, he would forget any reservations he had about burning her. She was a total idiot for sure. He did well by dumping her. Great story.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Better Read Than Pt. 01****

I really enjoyed Part 02 Thanks for sharing,

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

"Did Mark ever marry and have his own kids? "

That more than anything was the major point of grievance between Mark and Willa. He wanted children and she didn't... the affair was a symptom of her lack of respect for her husband and her disinterest in family life.

I would have given you 5* for Mark not putting up with any shit from the evil whore. She tried to make him eat her lover's cum; he should have laughed her out of the office when she said how he'd ruined her life... she absolutely deserved it. However, you didn't wrap this up with a proper epilogue for the protagonist. He wanted a loving wife and a family, so why not end it with a few lines to that effect? The story felt incomplete without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

But I can't put my finger on why the writing seems sterile. I don't know how one learns to tell a compelling story - perhaps by doing exactly what the author is doing here: practicing. If so, then this is a really good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bad

It's sad, in all the stories of this author, husbands forgive the cheating wife or come back to them.

The author without eggs writes about weak men.

-1*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Thanks for finishing.

This one lacked the zap that was present in the first part.

I have very mediocre feelings towards Mark and less than bland levels of emotion about Willa.

You played out a lot of non vital details well but didn't carve deep into anything tasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Inconclusive needs closure

Unless your a endless sequel type this story needs a more satisfying finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

That ended the only way it could. But left open future chapters.

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeabout 5 years ago
Good story

But Willa isn’t that stupid. She is a CEO and runs a company where she deals with people. No one trying to get someone else back would emphasize how much she denigrated and humiliated that person with her lover. She wouldn’t tell him how she plotted to get him to taste her lover’s sperm. She never says she loves him or wants him, just wants her life back. Why would anyone think their husband would take them back after that? Sorry, don’t buy that Willa is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Drivel

It just got too stupid to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please

Please no more cowboy folksy yarn The red neck mid west bullshit is to much fir a city guy . You white knight cymucks are easy to fool .

jasonnhjasonnhabout 5 years ago

Other comments of "stale" and lacking "zip" applies for me as well. It seemed largely an exercise for the cheating wife to ramble on somewhat incoherently and seemingly without much real guilt over what happened. Who cares? We have to listen to how Dale wanted Mark humiliated by withholding sex and eating his sperm. Yawn! The counselor segment was a complete waste. She verified his ACCURATE opinion of what happened and his wife's delusional thinking. Again, who cares? The legal tricks, the court appearances are all blah, blah, blah. Nothing of interest happens.

The writing was OK. The content was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another story where the cucked hubby is perfect

And the adulterous wife is a piece of shit who does everything wrong.

Just another crap story on Literotica.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 5 years ago
A Marriage Destroyed. Dreams Lost.

don't go on. there is too much baggage. it truly is a sad soap opera.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Good story

Happy that they didn't get back together!

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Sad but predictable ending to a sorry story. Revenge destroys both parties in the end. Mark never had the children he desperately wanted, Willa ending up alone all her life, both hardheads, who were supposedly so good at business, couldn’t come up with a solution so they could have the life the originally hoped for. She cheated, disrespected him and ran him down, but did it privetly, he on the other hand destroyed her life publicly. So who was worse. On another point he gave his COO Kellie 10% of his company but only after his wife sold him back her share. What a bastard, Kellie was the one who kept his company alive, expanding and ‘profitable why he wandered around the country in an RV. She should have got upwards of 33% or more. He never remarried so he never needed the money and who would he leave things to when he died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Don't Believe

that Willa would have "leap frogged" all the current VP's and the people there would follow the lead of a cheater and murder suspect. In addition, with all the customers canceling orders at a company already in financial straights that it would continue to survive at all. Mark admitted his "clock" was running out and really wanted kids...why didn't he pursue that like he did everything else? All this said, I enjoyed the story and am thankful that Farmers_Son shared it. A solid 4 from me.

"Buckeye Fan"

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 5 years ago
The characters did not grow

The root problem, IMHO, is that, while it has a neat start, the people in the story did not grow or learn or develop.They has opportunities but do nothing with them.

This makes the story unsatisfactory and dead feelling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I guess it depends on ones definition of a "happy life"

Most people seem to think having a family, children and friends surrounding them is what is important in life. Some, men in particular, seek money and power as their companions. It seems unlikely that a young man roaming around the US in an RV was living a very fulling life. What happens when he's "been there, done that" in the RV and longs for a home with a garden and friends to share in his old age? Will godchildren be enough? He's as alone as Willa is. Not a pretty picture. And one you painted and revisited time and time again. It got old, the story went no where and ended when you drove his RV off the cliff of boredom. Your attempt to leave the story open ended was a "failure to finish" in my book. Too many unnecessary words and a non-ending doomed this messy story.

2 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

Since Dale had no way of knowing what Willa dis with Mark, if she was just "propping up his ego," why couldn't she show Mark true loving IF she really loved him as she claimed?

"Yes, I will admit at the time it seemed a cute prank to pull on you but, in retrospect, it was a demeaning and cruel thing to do to someone I professed to love." - A "cute prank?" In "retrospect" it seemed demeaning? I don't remember, does he know all this? If not, why is she burning every last bridge by telling him this?

As he said, Dale's company did okay with him having a family life AND a mistress. Why does it need 100% of her life? What happens if/when she dies? His business seemed to run okay with him not there at all!

A dog would be miserable cooped up at home 16-18 hours a day!

I'm surprised that Kellie named Willa godmother.

Since Dale spent so much time out of the office, didn't he already have competent people working there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
For Anon 3/2/19

Sounds like a bitter cheating wife to me

Endless reasons to cheat but not one is an excuse

If a marriage is so bad you want to cheat then get out of it if working on it is not an option

And even if you fuck up - pardon the pun - you dont have to keep repeating your fuck ups your life is your own as are your decisions

My ex finally got it and i dont even want to spit onher any more , well the new wife and mother of my kids perhaps had more to do with that and i did finally get to know what all good hubby's need to say- yes dear

Opera? Now i have to go to fucking opera? Shit

Yes dear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Idiotic

He humiliated and made fools of a pack of lawyers, a judge, the cops and the entire public nd wasted tax dollars nd police time from serious matters like gangs with his stunt, but nobody put pressure on the new guy to take him down? All is magically forgiven? Kellie's husband has no prob with this creep hanging around their kids?

Honestly, the wife may be a southern, but you wrote this so badly that it's impossible to care.

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What was the point?

He married a psychopath, who could not understand how her behavior might just be unforgivable, repugnant, and inhuman.

Then he verifies his own inadequacy as husband and father material, becoming a gypsy, because, why? What was the point of his RV travels, fucking the local talent and creating no real home for himself.

Not a bad story, just pointless.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Makes 0 Sense

Just pointless rambling that adds nothing of value to part 1.

Willa was Dale' Personal Assistant. What on Earth qualified her to be CEO? Why would she even still be employed?

She could not have behsved the way she did to only want to still be married and make up.

KB

gmann57gmann57about 5 years ago

They are both a couple of fucked up twisted assholes and should be together cuz no one else could possibly want either of them for very long and then they should both die killing each other

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Well

I thought it was an odd story and a bit clunky/mechanical. Then I read, did I really read, the ex was a godmother? WTF????

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

This bitch was nuts. I know I'd certainly consider taking her back if told she'd plotted to kiss me with his cum in her mouth. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story was so messed up. Two characters that needed help,none were likable

A sad story that really did not work . She was a person with a personality disorder a socicalpath, needed intense physiological therapy, he also needed help. Both characters were lost. He ran and let someone else run his business. Never had moved on and marriages as he wanted a family. And how can you write ishe also was made a godmother.and how can she rescue a business that everyone hated her and why wasn’t she fired when all the shit hit the fan.so she worked her live for a business she didn’t own and took lovers for her sexual needs and got a dog to keep her bed warm. So who walked this poor dog as she was working her life away and never got it together and took his suggestions on a dog and lover. Just nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I ordinarily let the author tell the story and immerse myself in his world. I may not agree with what his characters are saying or doing, but it's the author's story...not mine.

However, for possibly the first time, I was prompted to say, out loud, "WHY?" when Willa was made godmother to Kellie's child. There is no rational explanation for that action in the universe the author created.

enjayemenjayemabout 5 years ago
Some constructive observations

The premis is a good one. The narrative writing is excessively formal, there is too little dialogue and to much detail.

Research "show don't tell" and you'll see what I mean. While you're there check out "kill your darlings".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thanks for writing and providing your story

Some good bits and parts to this. However you need to look at the detail you gave us as part of the whole, to carry the story. It never arrived.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Good Story, BUT a Lot of Weak-Spots

Liked it overall, but I thought some aspects got repeated, in the same detail, too much. Also, there were a lot of details that did not forward the narrative much, or at all. Only once were her protestations of continued love for Hubby in evidence to a small degree. Hubby’s ‘sabbatical’ was a lot odd. After ‘fessing-up’ to the hoax, it made little or no sense to suddenly develop wanderlust.

I agree with the comments about too much narration. Dialogue should carry most of the theme weight most of the story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Ended here by mistake

But must say it was worthwhile sticking around and reading. You story was great, writing was good.

Hope you write many more stories, but keep them on solid ground with realistic activities.

5* for this chapter.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
rofl

u made a bad story worse, on a good note the last 4 paragraphs were ok. i have seen so many ups and downs with the writers on this site, this one was (meaning pt1 and 2) was not what im use to reading from u. idk maybe u had the flu or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why did they have counselling.?They had been seperated for over a year,therefore the divorce is a slam dunk.Also Kellie running the company on her own for a year is bullshitas is the convenient pregnancy.Who would run the company in her absence if she was that important.?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Soooo

instead of a VP or a hot shot workout specialist to save the company, they chose the PA who was fucking the boss who disappeared with the SEC on his tail? Oh yeah, happens all the time (seriously fucking bs).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont get it

the cheating whore has a new job as CEO that than ever, and the stpuid husband stil gves her the house and all other real property as well as all non business accounts?

WHY?

I can see offering all that to get the cunt to sign quick and bounce, but if she insists on dragging it out, going so far as to insure his arrest, why not make sure she doesnt get one cent more than half?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Not sure what to think

Overall, it’s a decent storyline. Some parts were ridiculously simplified - like a year of probation after causing the waste of hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars. Without much dialog, it’s difficult to sympathize with any of the characters. That said, Willa is a damaged and deranged woman in dire need of help. Then there’s the part that makes no sense at all: why would Kellie name Willa as a godparent? She didn’t even like the woman, and disliked how she treated Mark.

OTOH, at least there wasn’t a reconciliation. Mark nuked that bridge. Then again, why was Willa fighting the divorce? It wasn’t going to restore any friendships or recreate family support from people who thought that she deserved her punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As some others have noticed, there are some things about this that just don’t work. For example, why would Mark need to admit to filing a false police report, when he didn’t file any report with the police? A little thing, but there are enough little things like this to spoil the story a bit.

More importantly, a lot of things about his plot seemed off. For example, when he planned it, we were told that he wanted o embarrass the cheaters publicly, but later we were told that he hadn’t anticipated that Willa’s relationships with her family would be damaged. Really. How could you not expect relationships to be harmed if people thought you were a murderer?

With that said, however, I appreciate an author’s effort to try something new, even if that means he or she tries thing that occasionally don’t work. I only point these things out to help the author continue to write good stories. I enjoy his work, and just think this was not up to his usual standard. I look forward to more good stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good, but......

im a romantic, so wanted a happy ending with requisite grovelling and making amends by the wife>

still enjoyable though

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 4 years ago
Three points

1. Dale was really good as a con man if his PA, who spent a ton of time with him working on company business (and not company business), didn't know the state of the business.

2. Those businessmen who would no longer do business with Dale had no problem dealing with his mistress/former PA instead. She was, in their minds, untouched by the financial scandal and they were not suspicious of her having worked with Dale so closely. In negotiations, nobody ever tries to take advantage of a notorious adulteress.

3. How did Dale's ex feel about the "other woman" calling the shots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another non-ending

This is the third story I've read from this author and the third time it's just ended with some cryptic "did something nice happen in the future? Maybe!" garbage ending. This does not make for a satisfying story. Essentially all we're being given is a series of events and people's reactions to them with no real climax or resolution. I'll be skipping the rest of this author's stories, personally. I don't foresee him writing a satisfying conclusion any time soon.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well sure

That was a bit of fun but...godmother? WTF? And HELL no she doesn’t get his guns.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Here’s another where

She has a bloated sense of self worth, while he’s treated like the butler. Funny how she claims to love him and yet she fucks her boss like he’s her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

pt 3 is needed so that they can some more sense out of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHE'S A SMART WOMAN....

How in the world could see think that fucking another man and submitting to his desire for her to cut her husband off from sex was a good "prank"? This just goes beyond the possibility in a rational mind.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
No not very smart

She flat lost her mind in thinking that her boss and company was her life, totally treating her husband like a sideshow/lackey. His revenge was perfect and spot on, she was so lost into her ME BOSS fantasy she forgot what was important. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay

Not a satisfying story. Unrealistic. Sad actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Foolish slut

Willa turns out to be an empty headed slut. When she wasn’t being a whore for her boss she became a whore to his business. She never would learn that business doesn’t care for you. Just a thing. Like she was Dale’s fuck-toy she also became a fuck toy for the company. Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending

i was expecting that she would understand and finally leave her job and get back with her husband unfortunately the ending dint fit right still feels the story is incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What false police report?

Our intrepid hero filed no police report, false or otherwise.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

You've written better

calflashcalflashover 3 years ago
unsatisfying

Well written but for such length story I expected more conclusion. I see why you invited other to provide one.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Meh. One thing I never understand is why these guys just leave everything to the wife just to get away from them. Is a u-haul just too damn hard to figure out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Timmons, the company, didn’t seem large enough to have a board of directors. Nor did it seem large enough to come under the scrutiny of the SEC.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

i was kind of expecting a happy ending for Mark but i guess u cant have it all..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Off

This chapter just seems off to me. Willa’s explanation just seemed like pointless whining. Why would Mark’s CEO want his cheating ex-wife as her child’s godmother? The two women hardly had much to do with each other in the story. Doesn’t the CEO have any close relatives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank god there was no reconcilliation. Gawd in these stories the woman's actions are so abhorrent that it goes against any conceivable measure of the imaginations why a man would willingly try and resume a relationship with such a viper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Board Of Directors

Were just as stupid as the rest of the idiots here. Did anyone say 'Send in the Clowns?' "With Dale gone there was no one at the helm so Willa had stepped up and taken the job as helmsman and had brought the company back from the brink of bankruptcy. The board of directors supported her wholeheartedly. She was paid well. She was paid so well that she didn't need to gut Mark's company to maintain her lifestyle." Like there is a chance she would still have a job or they could stay afloat since every one of their customers would desert them after the public exposure.

What was the BS about Kellie and her husband making her the godmother? She's a great roll model for their kids now isn't she? I know this was fiction but how about a little reality in some of the details here? Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Nice second chapter. Needs completion..

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

2nd read. I liked it. Not the first fake his death story but different enough. It felt like you wanted others to finish it more than you wanted to tell a whole story though. Most people finish other another writer’s story because they aren’t happy with it.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

I think I would tell Kelly that since she named Will a godmother of same child that Mark was godfather of,she should forget about him being godfather and stop trying to get him and the cheating whore together in any way, or she can resign as COO! Fucking meddling women think they should fix things that he doesn't want anything to do with!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

She denies him any chance to have his own children. That alone makes her a horrible person. Mark needs to find better woman and start that family. Unlike Willa, he has all the time in the world. One day she will be ousted from her position an she won't be able to stop it. Then she can find comfort with a dog or a bunch of cats. She will love it when Mark returns with a new younger wife and at least one child.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago

Who continued the payments on his life insurance.?As none

would be made by his wife as she did not know about it,it would automatically lapse and couldn't be used as an excuse for murder

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting rid of the wife was obvious but I dont get why he never had kids?? Is it because the author doesnt like men that have a happy family after divorcing a cheating slut??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is too stupid for the scores it gets.

As many have pointed out, how did she get the job after working with Dale?

Are both Kellie and her husband orphan and grew up in orphanage with no contact with anyone else in their family? To have both Mark and especially Willa be godparents aren't making any sense at all.

Worse, for it to end in cliffhanger like that is just infuriating. Isn't having his own family the point of his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah, just too lame to embrace this story. He allowed the greedy arrogant selfish bitch to fuck up his entire life, robbing him of a family. He was a good man with plenty to offer a good woman. He should have found one. Guess in the end Willa was all he deserved. Serves him right. You allow shit heads to steer your life you deserve a shitty life. Uncle, god father? Loser.

Thanks for the effort.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Not a happy ending as you said in the first part but not a badly written ending at all even if it was a bit of a downer. I was kinda wondering if he'd take his wife back, if she'd finally learn how bad she messed up but unfortunately she really didn't even at the end. I gave it a 4 because its it really didn't need a downer ending, the main character still could have had his happy ending even if it wasn't with Willa, and the boss guy never got any revenge visited upon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dissatisfied with ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not think much of it. The author should read more Literotica stories as there are better and legal ways to expose and humiliate the cheating wife and to avenge the actions of her lover.

Fun59Fun59over 2 years ago
Excellent Story and Series

I enjoyed reading this series. It was well-written and very entertaining. Sadly, we live in a world where negativity is so predominant. I disagree with the "anonymous" negative comments. I appreciate all the hard work Famers_Son has done in crafting this story and all his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I enjoyed the story up to a point I am a hopeless romantic at heart. That does not mean I want the cheapened on husband to be a voluntary cuckold or someone that forgives and forgets and takes back his lying cheating slut whore of a wife. I prefer BTB stories but I am good with some reconciliation stories. Unfortunately this story was neither, ok some BTB but..... Maybe it was a more real life ending but I do not read these stories for nonfiction but for entertainment, therefore I want a happy ending for the protagonist, the cheated on husband. I think this story would have been much improved if the husband in his wanderings had meet a good woman and had his desired children even if he still needed to divorce the cheating whore so he could marry the good woman.

I think my Anonymous comments are much the same as a throw away cell phone, protects my anonymity.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I'm a cheated on husband who got a divorce and never outed his ex to the family. I remarried to a good woman with 4 kids that lasted 40 years. I believe that all cheaters should be 'outed' so to speak but I never did it to my ex but today I am considering it. Why would you just like our man in this story? Is it a matter of wanting a little respect or a little revenge? Should I care what my daughters (of the first marriage think) or not? It has been 40 years. Whatever you think this was a good story and the guy did come clean with his plot, after all he could have remained silent and let them go to jail. His wife and her lover should have been thankful and kissed his ass.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Interesting story. Kept me reading. Gave you 5 stars. Do I agree with some of your twists and turns? Not necessarily, but I enjoyed them. You are the writer, it is your story. Had an unfaithful wife many, many years ago. Resolved it with a divorce, met a lady a number of years later, married her, and we are still married to this day. We are in out late 70's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story !!!! I couldn’t stop reading it. A slightly sad ending but life is hard. Sometimes we never the things that we want the most .

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

The little sit down at the office confused me. Why were they talking about children? She had been banging her boss while intentionally neglecting, disrespecting, and laughing at him for months why the fuck are they talking about what type of marriage they will have if they do get back together? What... in... the... entire... fuck? The only conversation they should be having is a divorce settlement. I wouldn't want any kids with a woman like this, if she was the last tramp on earth. She doesn't love him. She just didn't want to be alone. Nobody who love their spouse will not only have an affair. But let their lover dictate her and her(the man she claim she love) sex life. She laughed at him sitting there not getting any, while she's fuckung her boss 2-3 times a day. The fuck you say? I feel like he should've just told her to choke on a sick dick and die. Also, umm, him framing his wife for murder would in fact be a crime. He wasted police time, man hours and embarrassed the D.A. a warrant would've been issued for his arrest. Do you remember the hot air balloon idiot that claimed his kid was in a runaway hot air balloon? The boy was found hidden in the house. The dad wanted to go viral. The police didn't find it funny one bit. I thought the payback was stupid and useless. He still ened up having to give her half. He could've easily just invited everyone (Dale's wife included) to the surprise party and out them in front of family and friends. It would've had the same effect, without pissing off the D.A. I didn't really feel any emotions in this story. I didn't care for the ending. He still don't get his happy ever after. The story was a bit boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the time Mark was taking the kids on camping trips, to the amusement park and teaching them how to play baseball, what was their FATHER doing? Dumb ending.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Excellent!!!! 5+++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mark would bever make it to freedom again. He'd be so overwhelmed with processes from all people involved, plus the DA, Police and other public organs, he'd never do anything again but to try and defend himself.

Author went way out. The fantasy became nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2/3 of a good story. I am confused as to why Willa would even want to get back together with Mark. He outed her, she was humiliated and she clearly has Timmons best interests at heart. Mark, on the other hand, should have been sure to run away from her every time he saw her. She is poison, self absorbed and has no idea of what love actually is. She is a whore at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was a little more than far fetched to a point, it fairly well written. My disappointment is the way Mark and Willa faded into a future of both being seemingly lost to themselves. No one special in either life and yet it seemed that there still might be some lingering love behind the stonewall of Mark - who never found, or never made the effort, to find another love. Willa continued to chase Mark and want him back - forever - and she also never made any effort to find another life long love.

So sad that two broken hearts remain broken, and yet neither ever filled the empty hurt. Is that lack of trust, forgiveness, pride, continued revenge, selfishness; or just stupidness to accept living a life of mostly loneliness? Sad, very sad, and how I have witnessed the same a number of times through my older years! Single and sometimes isolated folks not wanting too or afraid to take the first step of healing!

I still have my hurt and a hollow heart from pushing away my 1st love and wife 35 years ago - for really no good reason. Oh to hold her and look in her beautiful eyes and tell her how foolish I was and how much I have always regretted what I caused; and it is no longer possible as she has passed without her ever hearing my words. I am misty and I so hurt❤️

SW

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Started off good but lost it way, the fact Mark wanted her back if she agreed to have children was just beyond stupid that just suspend belief. it just seem to go no where fast but I gave it 3 star for effort⭐️⭐️⭐️

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

He gave her the GUN collection? I'm calling bullshit right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love?! She always prioritized boss first.

Talk/ sex/ass vs put downs/laying there with lube etc. No!!!

Pranks!!! Old school and USMC. Pranksters need corrective attitude adjustment and USMC methods of application. Prank me or friends!! Not happening. Pranks are not funny when you are demeaning another

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Several point. The ruse he did was one that law enforcement would have at least made him pay for the expense. The story was mostly from Mark's point of view. here you have a woman that can run and revise a failing company and she didn't discuss her feelings with the therapist? Unlikely, the affair had much more that some dumb cheater. Yes, it was portrayed a bit like this, however she had deep misgiving about her marriage. Finally, Mark who also was an astute businessman described a ploy that with anyone investigating but Barney of Mayberry would have fallen apart in days. Sorry. Average for the beginning but sad for the last 1.5 chapters. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really unsatisfactory ending. The story itself had some interesting points, but overall, he failed. Sure he outs his wife but what does that gain him? More miles on the RV? Better to screw her out of the corporation, let Dale have her and find someone that actually loved him and wanted his kids. He ends up well-to-do and alone. Not exactly the happy ending he was looking for.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Other than Mark destroying his wife it seems he never really attained happiness. 3/3

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Okay I would have knocked her fucking feminist fangs down her cock sucking throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She got off easy

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do I like the story? No! Do I recognise good writing and valuable social content? Absolutely!!! 5/5

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - the first part was waaaay over the top to get attention and I did not like it one bit.

However, this second chapter is more of what I call a standard BTB story with not much new or unique.

The selfish, skanky, SLUT and ASSHOLE got pretty much exactly what they deserved, but Mark should have been allowed to live a life well loved with his own children. Then this would have been a 5 star.

You also should have added 'CUCKOLD & SLUT' to the story tags, because he knew his wife was cheating, but still fucked her before he left. That to me, is the worst thing he could have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written story. Reading the story I found mostly positive aspects in basically the M. C. Life and actions. Naturally some of the incidents where literally license ruled the story line…The staged crime scene. although intricate to a good tale, would not have fooled any normal police dept. Maybe Mayberry if Barney was chief investigated. Again made the story fun and a more engaging read. One disappointment was a ending where the “good guy” found true happiness and a bunch of kids. Will read more of this writers work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He still had sex with her knowing she was having sex with another man. You wrote him as a "man" that had no problem getting sloppy seconds. Was he annoyed that she cut him off from getting sloppy seconds? He was a willing cuck. Gross. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was sorry for the exposure?!

She got hurt?!

She cheated and it was just sex and pranks?! She is total slut! Who wants kids exposed to that?

He wanted kids now substitute.

He didn't try very hard to find another wife. Satisfied with self sufficiency. Then old age and all those regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading again. Still one of tne best “burns” on a cheater ever posted.

.

One detail that jumped out at me with this read….why tne fuck did Kellie name Willa godmother to her first kid? WTF?

.

4 strong ****

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A very disappointing ending to a very good beginning. Actually nothing changed. He continued his way of life and she berried herself in work refusing to become a wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous