Blooming Flowers

Story Info
Hours later in the clinic, Jesse and Jamie begin to bloom.
1.6k words
4.54
12k
17
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Jamie kissed along Jesse's collar as his cock throbbed inside her, their bodies moving together before their lips locked in a deep french kiss. Tongues intertwined in a dance of love. The heat coursing through their bodies radiated into the room. The HVAC was pumping overtime and yet they both felt burning hot.

Jesse bounced herself on his shaft moaning into the kiss before that broke and she squeezed herself against him. No matter what she did climax was just that much farther away. Heat flowed through her body in waves of pleasure as pressure grew over her mons.

Jamie fingers danced over his lover's form taking in every millimeter of Jesse's form as they made love. "I love you, more than anything" he gasped out as he pistoned deep inside of her.

"I know" she moaned back into his ear "and I you" she acknowledged before gasping and whimpering with the edging of the process. The pressure in her mons growing stronger with every passing moment. "AAAAAHHAH, I think my cock is coming in" she gasped and they both looked down.

Jamie's fingers reached down and began to tease the growing nub, easing it out of its foreskin as the continued to move together. Jesse squealed as his softening fingers teased the sensitive glans, the shaft literally growing into his fingers. He stopped for a moment.

"Don't stop please don't stop" she begged him as her eyes wandered to his pox scared chest, watching as the scars faded away as if they had never been. She'd always wondered why he'd had scars and she didn't but the thought was fleeting in the wild hurricane of pleasure engulfing the two. Her gaze quickly moving to Jamie's nipples and his budding teats. Her fingers closed on the growing nipples and tugged.

He squealed with pleasure as the new sensation flooded over him. His voice breaking as the pitch changed mid squeal. They both looked each other in the eyes as his hand came up to touch his adam's apple, only to find it gone.

She chuckled and squirmed on his cock as they had moment that seemed like the eye of the hurricane "You're not there yet, but you're definitely cute AF so far, want to swap and see what you've got going on down there?" she asked her own hand moving to stroke her now rather respectable cock as his fingers shifted to fondling her just dropped balls.

"Yeah, probably should" Jamie reflected as his other hand fondle his now B-cup teats. His ass had widened considerably in the last half hour or so and there was a growing puddle of arousal in the sheets beneath him. He kissed her and then rotated to a bent over position as if she was going to fuck him doggy style in the ass.

She took a deep whiff of the smell that opened up as he moved and could immediately tell that 'he' was now a 'she' "Looks like your pronouns changed" she teased before leaning in to give Jamie's new petals a teasing lick, the new hermaphrodite squirming with pleasure. But she wasn't done yet. She used her tongue tip to flick back the hood on Jamie's new clitty, exposing the pleasure button which she promptly began to suckle on causing her lover to squeal and moan with pleasure.

Jamie ground her hips back against Jesse's face, this was all new to her but she was loving it nonetheless "Ohgodohgod, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck me" she moaned.

Jesse slid her mouth up, teasing Jamie's ass before smooching up her back. Her breasts now pressed against her lover's back as she mounted Jamie doggy style. "Remember when I said this was mine?" she asked before she plunged her now rather large cock into Jamie's virgin petals.

Pain mingled for a moment with pleasure as Jesse broke her hymen and made her a woman for the first time. But it was fleeting due to the overwhelming heat of need blasting off the two. Jamie moaned and bounced back against Jesse as the two rutted. Her flower slick with arousal as she squeezed down with new muscles onto the thick shaft impaling her. Her now D cup teats begged for attention and her fingers moved to play with one and tease her sensitive rock hard nipples.

As she moved her new shaft in her lover's ass Jesse groaned as she felt the tightness of her first male orgasm approaching "Oh god I'm close she gasped and tried to slow down to draw it out but only succeeded in hilting herself in that wonderful pussy before her new balls unleashed a seemingly implausible amount of cum deep into Jamie's new body.

Jamie for her part was also experiencing the unknown, the tingling wave of pleasure that is female orgasm. Her body squeezing and milking the cock inside her as she came for the first time as a woman.

They leaned against each other before Jesse slowly began to pull out. "Don't" Jamie said "I want you inside me." Jesse paused and literally picked up her lover from behind before leaning back to pull Jamie into a reverse cowgirl.

"Fine, but I'm claiming your ass next." She teased reaching around to grope Jamie's ample teats as her own pressed firmly against the squirming herm's back.

"Claiming... it was always yours" She scoffed a bit "but can I have yours?" Jamie asked before pinching Jesse's lovely bottom.

She squealed from the pinch before nibbling on Jesse's earlobe. "Hmm, I may have stamina but my balls be new and need some time. They aren't Valkyrie nuts yet! So your turn!"

Jamie wasted no time sliding off that thick shaft and reversing their positions. She paused right before sliding into Jesse "are we good to remove the plugs now?" she wondered tweaking the vibrating rubber in Jesse's rump.

"I'd think so? Mom said the seed and retro absorb in the first half hour and we're probably well past that now" She looked down at her belly an noticed the tale tell bloating that had afflicted both of them was gone now.

"NICE" Jamie near growled predatorily pulled the plug on Jesse's rose without any warning. Her lover squealing at the sudden opening of her ass before the new herm's, now rather larger, cock pushed its way inside.

Jesse had no experience with anal, on the direct advice of her mother, who had told her not to bother until she became an Amazon or a Valkyrie. Advice that proved sage. Unlike most people Amazon could exert much finer control over their person, and that included their asses. So when Jamie's leaking shaft pressed against her back door she relaxed and squirmed down to her lover's base before squeezing back again.

"Dammit how am I supposed to fuck you if you're clamped on to me like I got a parking ticket!" Jamie protested and squirmed trying to bounce.

"Dunno, figure it out!" Jesse teased back before rotating on that shaft into a cowgirl position, her own throbbing shaft poking the bottom of Jesse's cleavage. "Because it would be an utter shame if I had to cover those lovely new teats of yours in my seed..." she said playfully as she began to stroke her new cock.

Jamie wasn't one to leave be and began to use her new strength to bounce Jesse on her cock, which also caused her lover's shaft to push into her cleavage. Cleavage that Jesse was holding closed around that throbbing and leaking fuckrod.

Jesse came first, her thick creamy seed spraying over them both and soaking into their skin. The two love birds giggling until seconds later Jamie flooded that shapely ass with her thick cream as well. The paused Jesse licking her seed off of Jamie's face and cleavage before Jamie returned the favor. "My turn" was all she said before pushing Jamie onto her back in the soiled sheets. She pulled off of Jamie's shaft and put the plug back in to seal her lover's seed inside. She pulled the plug out of Jamie's ass before she lined up her own cocktip against Jamie's virgin bottom. She looked up at the security camera the room had to keep an eye on them staring straight into the lens "Amy if you're watching... this is MINE" she growled before plunging her shaft into Jamie.

Jamie for her part had always her tell that anal hurt, so it was a huge surprise to her that as an Amazon it didn't. Although she probably didn't realize it's because she could relax more than most could. She groaned with pleasure and ground back against Jesse's pounding shaft, stroking her own with one hand as the other dived into her petals. She groaned and ground herself against the throbbing rod inside her.

Jesse rutted her lover's rose, this was her's and she was claiming it. Anybody else that wanted it would have to get her nod. The two fucked hard before cumming again and causing more of a mess. Jesse's seed overflowing from her lover's ass before she plugged it once more.

----

Jamie lay with her head on Jesse's breast, her newly longer hair in splayed ou as they rested after their fun. Bodies still burning hot but stabilizing as the hours passed. Neither noticed that both were wearing different bracelets than they had been when they entered. Or that they were designed to look and appear identical.

Jesse's fingers played with Jamie's hair softly "I...." she paused for a moment "I'd almost given up on you...you know"

"Yes" Jamie answered softly "Thank you" she said softly acknowledging the fact that Jesse hadn't in the end, that despite getting to the point of needing to move on herself she'd still extended a hand back to pull Jamie with her. "Do you think it will ever stop hurting?" she asked softly referring to the pain of loss she bore.

"No, but we have each other." Jesse comforted smiling back "and now we're formally a couple too. I'm yours and you're mine." she said softly before kissing her lover's crown.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers