The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 7

Story Info
8 years prior, The Valkyrie ride to battle
1.6k words
4.36
4.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Year 6 of the war, 8 years prior

Tina looked around the plane at her squad, Sandy, Rhonda, Crystal (nee Christopher) sitting in front. To a person every single scientist and cleared person who knew about project Battle Maiden had insisted in going through conversion. Their sleek nano-tech suits each concealing massive cocks and wafting a potent musk that had the pilots wearing gas masks. The drop light went green and the twenty squad members piled out of the plane into the dark moonless night. While each carried a firearm it was their secondary weapon tonight, their primary was themselves. As the last squad member jumped Tina followed closely giving the gas-masked jump master a final salute.

The air whipped past her head as she watched her altimeter, She could hear the first chutes opening below before she passed tugged her own as low as protocol allowed immediately feeling the jerk of the harness against her as the parafoil of her chute opened. The ground rushed up at her and she did a proper landing roll before she realized that she wasn't even wearing night vision. Indeed the entire field looked bright as day and she could see the warm infrared signatures of her team's breathing as they secured their gear. It was cold out despite it being mid summer, a few months prior Mount Rainier had finally exploded turning what was left of Seattle into a mud plane with a massive lahar and putting enough sulfur and ash in the atmosphere to make it cold even in the middle of July. Fortunately it hadn't rained and it was still dry, that would give the new "Valkyrie" a big advantage.

With the volcano leadership were sure that harvests were going to be crap this year, so it was imperative that they shifted the momentum of the war in their favor. While things had already been going well a decisive victory or two would ensure that any armistice was on their terms. The battle maiden breakthrough and the subsequent cure for the pox had been a resounding success. So much so that officially Tina was now a Brigadier despite only commanding the twenty on the field with her. The last two years had been spent converting them carefully and training them into her crack troops. She had complete faith in each one.

She checked their position and the wind report, it was critical they approached from up wind. "Well girls, looks like we have a hike to do. Sandy, take point. Rhonda"

"Yeah I'll watch your ass boss"

Tina was fairly sure that despite Rhonda being a good officer that mouth would get her in trouble and hold her back. "Good, let's move."

The team moved single file quietly into the treeline, turning on their inhibitors to the max to prevent any thing from giving them away. The hike took them until just past midnight when they grouped up and looked down onto a large headquarter's encampment of their enemy. "Remember the plan ladies, we're not here to kill but to prove what a Valkyrie can do in battle. Use your abilities wisely and we'll have an army ready to suck our balls." she grinned predatorily.

"Damn boss and I was looking forwards to a nice rimjob with my head" Rhonda quipped quietly to the snickers of the rest of the team.

"Captain move out" Tina ordered.

The group broke up into four five Valkyrie squads, each led by one of the central crew.

Tina's squad moved silently to just upwind of the command tent. She signaled to turn off their inhibitors. Their full lust and need rushing back as the nano let their nature take hold. Their suits in turn began to disperse their pheromones extremely effectively.

One of her squad members mocked a hip thrust and sucking dick and then pointed to the tents as the sounds within began to change from talking strategy to what sounded like an orgy. Tina snerked and nodded motioning to move out. Already the sounds of orgy and intercourse were spreading over the entire camp.

Tina drew her pistol, old habits died hard and she didn't want to risk that somehow the enemy had found a counter for them. Moving carefully she entered the command tent as her squad mates moved to enter nearby structures. She watched one air her cock out near the HVAC intake for a crowded barracks tent as she slipped inside.

While she knew about the effects of her pheromones in theory, Tina was not prepared for what she saw when she entered that tent. General Engels was getting sodomized by his intelligence officer with his own baton as he ate the officers pussy. He stopped eating her out long enough to look up and recognize Tina's uniform and array of emotions splashing across his face as he crawled over with baton still in his ass to present himself to her. She could hear the words "FUCK ME" in a thick accent from where his face pressed into the floor.

She mentally commanded her suit to part as the intelligence officer came up behind her practically rammed her face into Tina's ass and petals, the opening suit now giving her clear access to the Brigadier. Tina's instincts began take over and she pulled the baton from his ass and pressed the much wider tip of her leaking cock against it. She chuckled "Well general it doesn't look like I'll fit, but if you beg I might just figure it out" she taunted him in his own language perfectly.

The intelligence officer broke from eating her ass long enough to murmur "Just rape the fucking pig."

Tina clucked and pet the officer servicing her "Now now, rape is a war crime. If he wants me he'll need to beg for my cock so I know he's sure." The general's face blanching at the mere plausibility she wouldn't fill his ass to the brim.

He began to scream and beg loud enough for the entire camp to hear him for her to in his own words "Fucking destroy me" which was a bit disturbing. But not nearly as much as him briefly crawling away to get a ball gag and his phone before pushing back against her leaking cocktip. She smeared her pre against his rose and spread him wide before slowly working her way in. She would later learn her pre had long since prepared him to basically be her fucktoy but at the time she was very concerned she'd hurt him.

She slowly began to fuck his ass, the general doing his best to take selfies of her cock in him and post it out to the army and social media. It took her a moment to realize what was happening before she grabbed his phone, but it was too late. A picture of him moaning into a ball gag while impaled on her cock was now spreading virally and it looked like even enemy censors were struggling to contain the image. Once again, she would later learn that something about the Valkyrie's form made them hard to resist and suppress, so even a picture of them could be dangerous if they didn't have their inhibitors on.

The comms in her ear crackled to life as she drilled his ass until she came each sector of the camp reporting secure. She groaned with pleasure as she bloated his belly with her seed and with pressure enough to cause it to come out his nose (again, surprised) before she reported the command tent was secure too. She put away her pistol, turning on her inhibitors, and pulled out a small nano injector pressing it to his neck before giving him a blast before doing the same to the intelligence officer still eating her out.

Lust now restrained she collected herself and removed the intelligence officer from her petals and closed her suit with a thought. The needy blond protesting at loosing access. Tina looked at her funny, before asking her "Why? The hypo should have negated my pheromones."

The blond looked her straight in the eye and licked her lips before switching languages to speak perfectly with only a slight accent "Because you're perfect, I don't need your mind control lewd musk to want to eat you up. I knew I was yours when I first saw you. The fact you turned that idiot into his true form of a blubbering fuck pig..." She trailed off as the general came too and stuffed a buttplug into his ass "Only sealed the deal. You should realize that he's never asked me what I wanted until tonight."

"Is true" he said in a heavy accent. "I surrender, thank you for butt fucking." he said as he disarmed his pistol and rifle at her feet.

----

That night Tina learned a lot about who and what she was, what it meant to be 'Valkyrie'. The general's surrender had cemented the end of the war and lead to the armistice and ultimately the peace if one could call it that. While the enemy was very well aware of the Valkyrie now, none that had 'fought' against them agree to fight again even after prisoners were exchanged. The general ultimately going to prison for it.

It came as a surprise however when a certain blond haired intelligence officer refused to go home. Insisting that she be allowed to stay, something Tina was initially very reluctant to grant. After all once someone has betrayed their country once, what is to stop them from doing it again. However she'd learned that she could with an extremely high degree of certainty tell if someone was lying, being coerced, or was otherwise untruthful. So it was under that aegis that she accepted Valentina. Although for quite a while suspicion and old habits caused Tina to keep the blond at a distance. But in time that would pass.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers