The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 5

Story Info
Dark times in the war force desperate measures.
1.5k words
4.42
4.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Rhonda finished drying her hair as she moved down the hall to her office. She tossed the towel into her hamper and locked the door before activating Special Compartmentalized Information Facility or SCIF mode. The room was now sealed against any sort of eavesdropping. She opened a secure call on her tablet. It rang for a minute before a beautiful face picked up. Five golden pips arranged in a circle indicating a General of the Armies on their collar.

"It's been too long Colonel, to what do I owe the pleasure?" the general asked with a smile.

Rhonda held up Jesse's bracelet she'd palmed while sealing up the container "Battle maiden is moving to stage two Ma'am. I've swapped her inhibitors so she'll begin to change."

"And her beau? He was also special inhibited." The general queried with a raised eyebrow and a tear in her eye.

"In the same room, the love birds are taking flight together."

The general took a moment to compose herself "Thank you Rhonda, as much as I wish I could be there to Jesse and Jamie through this I know they are in good hands" Tina positively beamed.

----

10 years ago, Year 4 of the War

Colonel Thomas looked on through the window as his daughter fought for her life in intensive care, the son and child of his close personal friends Jamie barely hanging on in the bed next to her. The thirteen year olds were both on death's door and didn't have long.

The pox had taken everybody by surprise. The war had been brutal wiping out billions already, and now this. Earlier that morning Jamie's father and brother had both died, a week prior Thomas had lost his wife. He placed his hand on the glass "Hang in there you two, we'll find a way out of this he whispered."

----

The lab was deep below ground, in the hope that it was safe from weapons of mass destruction. Which had mostly worked before the pox. The scanners checked the Colonel as he entered and took the elevator down. Captain Rhonda approached him with the latest data "It's ready to go sir, we just need test subjects"

He paused and thought for a moment "I don't have time for the bureaucrats, either this works and we're heros or it fails and I die. It's not like I'm critical to this anyway." He scanned the room, filled with the best and brightest that had come together on the super soldier project "Battle maiden" it had been codenamed by some random at headquarters. He chuckled a little internally at that... if only they knew. But the reality is it had the possibility of beating back the Pox too, and in many ways that was more important. The genetically engineered bio-weapon was absolutely destroying the population that was left after everything else. "Thank you all, if this works... I'll see you on the other side."

---

Thomas shivered in the observation room as Rhonda approached him with a long needle wearing a Bio-safely level 4 suit with nano enhancements. The work they were doing was dangerous and this was proof of it. "Ready sir?" She shouted above the positive pressure air blast in her suit that made her look a bit like a pool toy.

"Yes, I consent to this" he affirmed before she put the needle into his ass and pressed the plunger. Fire and pain spread from the injection site followed by heat and pleasure. She finished pushing every drop out from the needle. Then started an IV of nutrients into his arm.

"Godspeed sir" she mouthed to him before exiting the sealed room into the decontamination shower.

Heat spread through his veins as the nano and retrovirus in the needle went to work rewriting his very being. The room which had previously been chilly began to feel too hot. Delirium set in as he faded in and out of consciousness. He could feel his body, wait was he still a he? In a moment of lucidity she looked down and noticed she was now quite well endowed in the breast department, hair that had previously been cropped military short now brushing her shoulders.

Her cock and balls ached like nothing else, she hadn't come in days and begged her team to pleasure her as she strained against the restraints. Then she broke the restraints like they were nothing and stroked and fingered herself until it hurt and she blacked out.

She came too still in the observation room, unrestrained now. Rhonda's worried face looking down at her without a suit. "Colonel... why aren't you wearing a suit?" was her first question.

Rhonda just leaned down and gave her a tight hug "Sorry sir we thought we were going to loose you. As for the suit... well it's not necessary."

"You didn't...." she asked with shock

"I had to, but it was worth the research as it turned out. Also Ma'am... Thomas may not be the best name now."

"We'll go with Tina for now, but regardless report" she said as she swung out of bed and took stock of her new hermaphroditic body.

"So... it worked, and not just worked but far beyond expectations. We also found out that the best way of administering the retrovirus is via seed of someone already a battle maiden, so I may have spent a long time riding your cock and giving you blowjobs ma'am"

Tina snickered "OK, and what else did we learn?" she raised her wrist up showing the blinking bracelet "And what is this?"

"Ah that..." Rhonda paused and took a deep breath. "So apparently the hyper sex drive that the serum creates also creates pheromones that basically rewire the human brain into basically being mindless fuck-slaves while they are exposed to it."

"Captain! Language! You can't be serious"

She looked into Tina's eyes her expression clear that not only was she not bullshitting but this was deadly serious before she continued "But that can be inhibited, in fact the team spent the last three weeks working on that bracelet and a counter nano that will inhibit generally."

Tina nodded and motioned for the captain to continue.

"We've found not only our cure for the pox ma'am, but also our repop solution too. Partially inhibited someone can live a perfectly free life as a hermaphrodite or 'Amazon' as we've started to call them without becoming well a...." She gestured to the two of them, statuesque would barely describe their new forms. If an amazon was the cave reflection then they were the original.

"a Valkyrie" Tina finished the sentence.

"Yes ma'am."

"So what now?" she asked softly "Can we leave this containment cell?"

"Yes, the only reason we're still in here is because moving either one of us during that would have probably killed anyone that tried. We're both inhibited now pretty hard while still having the super-soldier portion active. But the next step would be to prove to the government that it works on the pox. I've taken the liberty while you were out of finding test subjects."

----

They made their way to the second observation cell where two beds lay side by side behind the thick reenforced glass.

Tina gasped as she looked in and saw the two children both only thirteen, her daughter and her friend: Jesse and Jamie. "How long have I been out?" she asked.

"Three weeks ma'am. It's taken literally everything to keep them alive." The nearby nurse responded. A woman stood near the glass, a civilian, it was Sandy.

"Sandy... I... didn't expect to see you here, I'm sorry..."

She hushed the new Valkyrie. "Thomas"

"Tina now"

"Tina then... just fucking save our kids. I can't bear to lose another." Sandy's eyes said more than her words did, being both deep wells of resolve and grief.

Tina nodded and hugged Sandy tightly, suddenly very aware of her strength. "Captain, begin the procedure" she ordered to Rhonda.

A sudden amount of cursing from the observation cell by Rhonda drew her attention from the embrace. "Captain, report!"

"The inhibitor nano isn't working in Jesse ma'am! She's beginning Valkyrie transformation and she doesn't have the strength for it!" She desperately tried to stabilize the girl even as Jamie began to stabilize on the other side of the room "Everybody out!" she screamed to get all the scientists away in case Jesse started to emit Valkyrie pheromones. The panic in the room was real.

Blood drained from Tina's face as she watched her baby fight for her life against a nano that wanted more from her than she could give and a disease meant to kill her.

A scientist, Christopher, rushed up and handed Tina a band like the one she had on her own wrists "Ma'am we should try this, I've set it to overdrive and I'm not sure it will hold but we should at least attempt it."

Tina took the band and didn't ask questions rushing through the airlock to put the bracelet on her little girl. As it snapped into place the monitors stabilized. She looked up "Rhonda, were we testing two different variations?"

"Yes ma'am, we were testing the standard with an inhibitor and a more aggressive variant just in case that failed... also inhibited or so we thought."

"I see... in that case let's start working on a long term inhibitor for them."

leeter
leeter
102 Followers