Blooming Lily Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
347 Followers

"Is she is being punished? Her reasons for running were understandable, but her actions were unacceptable. How do we balance that?" Damien inquired as he pulled her blanket from her box of things upon the shelf. He waited for an answer, but silence filled the room as they pondered the dilemma before them.

"We don't punish for the running, but she does require correction for the language and fighting. The problem is, she won't understand the difference if we correct her now. She is too early in her training to grasp the lesson we would be trying to teach her. I vote no correction, and we begin a clean slate as of now with the verbal understanding those behaviors are unacceptable." Johnny Boy declared.

Damien and Luke nodded, finalizing the decision.

"Am I taking her after that, guys?" Luke asked, as they got up from their seats each giving him a weary look. "I'll be as gentle as I can be with her. I'm taking your advice, Johnny Boy. I am just going to start getting her used to sitting with me, my touch, and talk to her a little bit. No pain today unless she starts some shit, then she'll be in a new world. Promise." He said crossing his finger across his chest. That had been their sacred mark of their word since they were young, and oddly enough it held as much promise as a gentlemen's handshake. They were still hesitant though to take the word of Luke whose approach had always been more forceful than necessary.

"Not a mark on her, Luke! Whether she starts shit or not." Damien warned as he stood before Luke, blocking his path down the hall. "Agreed?" He growled as he paused, awaiting his answer.

"Got it." Luke replied. "No marks. My word." He added, grinning. Both brothers shot him a glare of uncertainty as they entered the living room. Luke was known for his ability to play on words, and even more so for his knack for finding loopholes.

They made their way back down the hall, after what seemed like forever to poor Lily. Luke took his seat on the couch, as the brothers took their seats in the recliners as they had the first evening together. Back to square one. Lily thought as they surrounded her with varying degrees of glances. None of them looked happy, and she knew she was in trouble.

"Lily." Luke started, demanding her attention with his tone. "You know you're in trouble. You know that the shit you pulled today was unacceptable. So, I will skip the usual formalities, and tell you what is happening. After that we will each be speaking to you about some changes that will be taking place as of now. Do you understand?" He asked her, watching her tears fall as she held herself tightly. He didn't have to wait long before her answer came between her sobs.

"Yes, Sir." She managed as she cried. That was all he needed to hear before he continued holding her gaze with his, as he spoke lacing each word with his displeasure.

"You will not be punished for your attempt at running away, Lily. We understand the fears that led up to, and your reasons for your actions behind it. We are angered by your lack of communication, lack of trust, your language directed at us, and your physical attacks upon us. All unacceptable behavior as our slave. Despite those actions, we are rational in our decisions and have decided that they were all a result of your fears, and your irrational decision to run does not warrant a correction. Any of us would have done the same thing, if we had felt the same way you did this morning." Luke paused, making sure he still had her undivided attention as he looked to Damien to continue. "Damien will speak to you now, Lily. Turn, and face your Owner while he speaks to you." Luke ordered her softly. They planned on each speaking to her, so she hopefully, understood they were all to be respected equally as her Owners.

Damien waited patiently as Lily maneuvered herself slowly, turning towards the recliners, and holding herself tightly once again. He rose from the chair picking up her blanket that he had hidden beside him. Her face lit up as she smiled, thanking him for the blanket he handed her between the bars. She even remembered to call him Sir as she kept eye contact.

"Good girl. I appreciate your manners." He complimented her, enjoying her small blush that covered her cheeks, before he took a stricter tone addressing the issue they gathered for. "I will warn you now, little one. Do not let this leniency, and understanding on our behalf fool you into thinking that was acceptable in any way. If it were up to me, you would be dragged downstairs, and paddled until moving without permission was not even a thought in your mind. Lucky for you, it was a group decision, and you are forgiven for that transgression. Now onto our expectations, and your place since there seems to be some confusion on your behalf. Your Daddy will explain that part of this conversation to you. Turn, and face your Daddy, Lily." Damien finished stroking her hair before he returned to his recliner watching Lily adjust once more.

Lily was ready by the time Johnny Boy reached the cage, kneeling next to her, demanding her attention with his eyes before he spoke. "We are each going to reexplain our expectations of you, and your place beneath each of us. If you listen to our guidance, and we see an improvement in your behavior, attitude, and willingness with each of us, then there will be very few corrections required. You will even find serving each of us to be pleasurable in various aspects over time. You will be rewarded for your good behaviors, given controlled freedoms, and spoiled as our little slave pet. That all comes with you being a good girl for us, but if you continue to keep up this defiance and denial of your place here. Then there will be consequences I can promise, you will not enjoy. So, what do you say, Lily?" He asked her as he took the key for her cage from Luke.

"I'll be a good girl, Daddy." She answered quietly, still hesitating with the name she had never even called her own father. Johnny Boy accepted her response, noting the hesitation, as he opened the door to her cage motioning her to kneel in the center of the room as he took his seat back upon the recliner. Lily crawled out quickly, taking her place as she was ordered.

"I'll go first." Johnny Boy offered. "Come to me. Right here, Lily. Kneel. Eyes on the floor as I speak. I want you to listen to everything we are going to tell you. You do not need to look at us right now. I know that is still hard for you, sweetie." Johnny Boy explained, summoning her to the space upon the floor just a few feet from his chair. Lily crawled to him quickly, grateful for the order, and the momentary escape from their scrutinizing gaze.

"Thank You, Daddy." Lily said softly, breathing a sigh of relief. She rushed to comply gracefully kneeling into position before him with her head bowed. Her relief could not be contained as she found peace in the temporary haven the floor offered her gaze. Her whole body relaxed as she kneeled focusing on the carpet below her. They each took note of the positive effect it had on her.

"Good girl." His praise was somehow soothing as she felt his hand upon her hair stroking it back gently from her face where it covered.

"You are here as our slave, our pet, our masochist, and as our precious little girl. We each take part in a different aspect of what we are training you to be for us." He continued his strokes upon her hair as he spoke, noticing the calming effect it had on his little one. "You displayed many natural qualities that these roles require before we claimed you. Those qualities gave us confidence that with the right training, and your trust in us you would be an amazing slave to each of us. You are my little girl. You are Damien's pet. You are Luke's masochist. You are our slave. You are our property, Lily. That is why you are here, Lily, to serve us. Serving us includes domestic work such as dishes, chores, cooking in time, and cleaning. Sexual use, which you know will be worked on over time with each of us for different parts of You. Obedience is the largest part of your service, and as our slave, it is expected that you come to not only obey us, but trust us enough to want to serve. We want you to be happy, but we also have expectations of you that we do not waiver on. Damien will list those for you. Crawl to Damien, and listen to him carefully." Johnny Boy ordered, sending her away with a pat to her bottom that hurried her strides.

Damien smiled as Lily crawled to his side facing him with her eyes still glued to the floor. "Lily, these are our expectations of you. These are non-negotiable, and after today there will be no leniency like you had today. Making us proud is very simple here. Would you like to know how to do that, pet?" He asked, watching her small nod from beneath her hair that covered her eyes. "Words, please, Lily." He requested kindly.

"Yes, please, Sir. I would like to know. I don't like being punished." Lily answered confused by the laughter that filled the room.

"You are not meant to enjoy punishment, pet. It wouldn't teach you anything if you liked it. It is meant to modify your negative behaviors to teach you to respond more positively in a way that pleases us. My sweet pet, you have so much to learn. Let's start with the basics. You will obey each of us, that includes our orders, requests, and our rules we each set for you. You will respect each of us. You respect us with your tone, your body language, your titles you address us with, and with your willingness to serve us, not matter how big or small the order may be. You will do your best in every task asked of you, and you will, in time, please each of us in every way not only because you are ordered to, but because you desire our pleasure with you. We also expect you to talk to us. We want to know how you feel, and what you are feeling. That helps us be the best we can be for you as well. Those are the expectations of a slave. That is what we expect from you, Lily. Does all that make sense to you?" Damien asked, running his thumb across her cheek gently awaiting her answer.

"Yes, Sir. It makes sense. It is just all new to me, and I am scared." She answered honestly covering her face as she held back her tears.

"It is natural for you to be scared, but you have no reason to be scared with us. I know that is hard to believe after all you have been through, but that is why we are going to start making changes too. We love you, and we will never harm you although things we do may cause pain. We hope you will see that in time, Lily." Damien told her. He took her hands into his gently, moving them to her sides from her face. "You are too beautiful to be covering your face, pet." He smiled down upon her as she blushed. "Now, I want you to give me a hug if you understand, and agree to everything we have told you. When you are ready to start your day with a clean slate, then you will crawl to Luke, and you will kneel pretty for him, pet. I will wait until you are ready." Damien said softly, leaning back into the recliner to watch his pet decide.

Lily

Lily knelt before them considering her options, and came to the realization, she had none but to obey. Her only option was to, as Johnny Boy had phrased it, be their good girl. She would try. After all, what other choice did she have? Her decision, and understanding pleased the brothers as she rose up from her knees to wrap her arms around Damien. What had seemed like an eternity to her was only a moment in time, and Damien embraced her tightly into his arms planting kisses upon her as he held her close.

"Good girl." The brothers praised her, and for the slightest second, Lily felt happy in her "decision."

Now to the hard part. Her arms were glued to Damien, as the realization settled in that letting go meant she would have to go to Luke. Fear paralyzed her, and it wasn't long before Damien realized her grip wasn't purely due to the joy of his embrace. He held her patiently as she let go, little by little, until her hands met the floor once more on her way to the couch, and Luke, who grew impatient in his wait.

Seconds seemed like hours as she crawled towards him. At last she felt the cages edge, and took great care in kneeling as gracefully as she could for him. Please don't hurt me. She pleaded out to him in her thoughts. Just do what he tells me to. Lily thought, keeping her eyes glued to the floor as her only protection from breaking down.

"Look at me, slave. I want your full attention." Luke ordered, smiling down at her. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it angered his brothers who sat silently watching the scene play out before them. They had all agreed to never interrupt each other's training as it would give the wrong impression to the slave about who was in charge. They all owned her, and all had equal control. Luke was pushing that power play now as Lily slowly raised her eyes to meet his. She shook as he stroked her hair softly murmuring his sweet praises to his slave. "Such a good girl. Don't look down, Lily. Be a good girl for me." His tone was sinister as he moved closer to her face, trapping her as a lioness would hunt its prey.

Her eyes fought to remain glued upon his, but as the intensity of his glare grew, she dropped her gaze, needing to escape his game. It was a mistake Luke was both anticipating, and quick to correct. He pulled her hair tightly into his fist. Lily shrieked with pain as Luke held her firmly, winding it tightly until he had full control of her head within his grasp. The strikes of his palm were quick as Lily felt the fire it set upon her cheeks. She was slapped twice. A reminder to keep her entire focus on him. It worked.

Her eyes shot back up to his instantly as the tears returned. As scared as she felt, Lily was still unwilling to find out the extent of his rage past the limits she knew she had reached. His grip loosened as she kept her eyes focused upon him. Don't look away. She reminded herself until he released her, stroking her reddened cheek for a moment before his hands clasped together in his lap.

"Good girl. Keep those eyes on me, and I won't have to remind you again." Luke said chuckling. He leaned back against the couch, enjoying the sight of Lily's focused eyes upon his own. Her tears sent a mixture of emotions coursing through him. His hands wandered her shoulders trailing up to her neck ending in her hair as her trembling made his cock throb. His satisfaction grew as she suffered before him straining to keep her eyes upon his own. His sadism had never made sense to him, and after many years of soul searching, doctors, and sadists whose skills rivaled his own even now he came to simply accept it as a part of himself, embracing it fully now in every aspect of his life. Not always to the pleasure of others.

"Yes, Sir." Lily cried out, unsure if his comment required a response. She shook in fear as he played with her hair gently winding his fingers in, and out of the curly waves.

"You may look down now, Lily. You were a very good girl. I know that was hard for you, slave." Luke said, his softer side taking over as he caught the glares of his brothers watching him play. Clearly, they felt he had crossed the line. Perhaps, he had. He admitted to himself. Poor little Lily. He thought as his cock throbbed. Little did they know of his plans for the evening. He kissed her head softly. "Mine." He declared whispering in her ear. The tremble that vibrated back against his lips was enough to take her now, but he would be patient for this. Tonight, he would take what was his to claim. No marks. He thought, laughing to himself.

Damien crossed the small space shooting daggers at Luke for his sadistic play so soon. "Come, Lily." Damien called to her, and she didn't need to be called twice as she scrambled to his feet in a hurry. "Good girl." He praised her, stroking behind her ears as he would a puppy. "Your missing your collar, Lily. We can't have you getting lost now. Can you hold your hair up for me, Sweetie?" He asked her kindly trying to undo some of the damage inflicted by his oftentimes, idiot brother.

"Yes, Sir." She responded quickly, lifting her hair up high enough for him to lock her collar back in place. Why would her collar matter if she was lost? There was no identification on it beyond her name. She wondered as he finished locking the steel upon her, tucking the key safely back into his pocket.

"That's a good girl. Now, Johnny Boy and I will just be down the hall, in the office if you need us. You be a good girl for Luke. Do you understand, Lily? I want to hear good things tomorrow when you are passed off to me." He said softly into her ear, stroking her hair as she leaned against his touch for strength. "If you are good, then tomorrow I will take you for a walk in the gardens. I heard you are fond of the flowers there." He added, trying to liven her spirits.

"Yes, Sir. Please don't go." She dared to beg as her fear returned with the realization they would be alone without the protection of her Daddy or Sir. As much as she wanted free from this place, she would rather spend a thousand nights with the two of them then this one night with Luke. Damien looked to Johnny Boy with the same fear in his expression. They would not be there to save her from his plans for the evening, but they had to make her feel comfortable even if they weren't. Johnny Boy spoke first as Damien struggled to comfort her beyond his gentle pets.

"Come here, little one." Johnny Boy rose up slowly, walking towards her with a smile as his order was given. She reached him first, and found comfort in the embrace his arms offered around her body as he lifted her up. "This is your day with Luke. You will be a good girl for him, and we will see you at mealtimes. I will also be expecting a good report, little one. Is he going to have one for me, Lily?" He asked, tilting her chin up to meet her eyes with his own. Silence filled the moment, and Johnny Boy filled it with a soft kiss to her lips taking her gently from her fear. Her answer came softly, as he released her into Luke's care for the evening.

"Yes, Daddy." She answered. She would be good for him.

Luke

"Yes, I will. A full report." Luke added, pulling Lily away into his strong arms. "Won't I, slave?" He asked, kissing her neck from behind as she faced the brothers.

"Yes, Sir." She answered trying to hold onto Daddy's kiss as long as she could for strength now as his hands wandered across her stomach, pulling her closer to him as Johnny Boy and Damien took their leave. They turned smiling at Lily for encouragement just as they disappeared into the office.

"Finally." Luke thought as he enjoyed the feel of Lily pressed against him. Her hair smelled as sweet as her skin was soft beneath his touch. What to do first? His mind wandered through the possibilities landing his decision.

"We are going down to the training room, slave. You will follow me crawling until we reach the door, at that point, you will kneel until I give you further direction. Understood?" He asked, his hands releasing her to get into position.

"Yes, Sir." Her response was immediate as she sped into position following him at a distance to the staircase leading down to the dungeon, as she had affectionately named it. Only in this dungeon, there would be no knight in shining armor to save her like in all the books she had held dear growing up.

He paused at the door drawing his keys from his pocket, searching for the right one in the mass of metal upon his single keyring. Too many damn keys. He thought to himself as he found the training room mark upon the last of the set. After her training, they would have to get a skeleton key. Luke thought, as he called out for Lily before he realized she had kneeled into position beside him just a few feet away.

littlemai42
littlemai42
347 Followers