Blooming Lily Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
349 Followers

"Good girl. Down the stairs you go. You may walk for this, and kneel at the bottom next to my door. It's the one with the big L." He smiled as she hurried past him, just out of reach. How cute. He thought, grinning as he watched her until she kneeled into position. He took his time going down to her admiring her position as she waited patiently for him. She really was beautiful, and he would enjoy exploring every inch of her over time. Right now, he needed to get her more comfortable with his touch without jumping 5 feet in the air for escape. Literally.

He paused at the door, finding the key with ease this time as it was the smallest intentionally, and more easily found then the others. He guided Lily inside to the spacious 16x16 room, ordering her to kneel beside the spanking bench she looked upon in a sweet mix of horror, and fascination. This was his favorite room, and he had been overjoyed with its completion just 2 months ago in preparation for her arrival. She would be the first to play inside its soundproof walls, he thought excitedly, as he locked the door behind them.

"Welcome to our new playroom, slave. I designed it myself for us. You are the first to see it, and I want you to know you are the first, and only slave who will play with me in it. This is our special space, and together we are going to explore every aspect of each other in this room over time. Do you like it, slave?" He asked her, eager to hear her thoughts on the room they would spend the most time in together.

"It's scary, Sir." She answered honestly, unsure of what else to say about the little shop of horrors surrounding her now. Chains and leather restraints adorned every piece of black metal and padded furniture that sat bolted to the hardwood floors. The blood red walls were lined in every direction with implements of pain that she could only imagine being used. They filled the walls in every shape and size only adding to her fear as she scanned the large room further. "But, it is beautiful, Sir." She added not wanting to offend him so soon before he had even begun whatever horrors awaited her in this room with him.

Luke

"Thank you, slave. I agree, it is beautiful, and you look beautiful kneeling in it." He complimented her as He pulled the straps free from the spanking bench. Be gentle, but be myself. He reminded himself as he patted the spanking bench her eyes roamed across so fearfully. "Please climb up here, Lily. Lay on Your stomach, and place your knees on the pads to the left and right. I will allow you to place yourself in position if you follow my instructions, and do it quickly. Position now, slave." He ordered her, enjoying the haste she made in climbing onto the bench for him. "Good girl." He praised her checking her position. It was perfect.

"Thank You, Sir." She replied quickly, unsure if an answer was expected.

"You're very welcome, slave. Now, I am going to wrap these straps around your waist, back, wrists, ankles, legs, and arms. They are going to help You stay in place for me. I am not going to spank you today, Lily, unless you misbehave, and give me a reason to. So, get those worries out of your mind now. We are going to work on getting you comfortable with my touch, and preparing you to take me soon. I would like you to remove your dress for me, but I understand you are scared so we will work on that later." He spoke matter-of-factly, and waited patiently as his words sunk in, forming into an understanding in his young slave.

He started at her ankles running his hands upon the smooth skin shaved bare for his pleasure. She looked back at him, her eyes full of fear as he fastened each strap tighter than it needed to be. His tight binds effectively restraining her to the spot. As he locked each cuff upon her ankles, he made sure to follow his strokes to the next cuff upon her wrist, and to the next trailing his fingertips softly across the exposed skin her shoulders offered. Each strap was secured never taking his hand from her trembling body. He loved the effect he had on her, and they hadn't even begun her training, yet. Her reactiveness was his favorite quality she possessed so far in his time with her, and he had every intention of getting the response he desired tonight. He imagined she would fight him at first, but by the end of the evening he would have her begging him between moans for more. His technique never failed, and he planned on taking what was his tonight.

"How do you feel, Lily?" He asked, as he circled the bench slowly taking her body in with his penetrating gaze. He awaited her answer as he unveiled a box from the cabinet beside them. He set it beside her, smiling at her curiosity as she struggled to look at the contents of the box he laid out upon her back.

"What are you putting on my back, Sir?" She questioned Luke as the tears returned once more. They weren't heavy, but she could feel the weight of each item he laid upon her as he smiled back.

"That wasn't the answer to my question, slave. I will answer your question as soon as you answer mine." He chided her softly, waiting patiently for his answer. They had all night, so he was in no rush, and not to point out the obvious, but it wasn't like she was going anywhere. The thought spread his smile upon his lips as he bent down, planting a soft kiss upon her head.

"I am scared, and the thing on my ankle really hurts, Sir." She answered honestly, hoping it would help her in the situation. Worry passed over his smooth expressions, and the smile was gone as Luke got up to check her ankle. The leather bindings had never caused an issue before with his previous masochists, and the thought of unintentionally hurting her unsettled him. He found the issue immediately. The short metal chain had a protruding shard creating its sharp edge, and in her struggle against her bindings, Lily had cut her calf on the steel link.

"Thank you for your honestly, Lily. I will readjust your ankle right now. You have a small cut on it. You need to hold still while I change your chain, and get you cleaned up. Do you understand, slave?" He asked as he held her foot gently in his grasp while the other unlocked the padlock connecting her to the steel links.

"Yes, Sir." Lily said quickly, shocked by his level of care in the moment. Her shock came in a gasp as he even bent down to kiss her leg where the small cut hid beneath a band aid he applied after offering her an array of colors from the first aid kit. She picked purple, and her selection made Luke smile up at her. He was never this nice to her, but she was enjoying this side to him while it lasted. That wasn't long.

"To answer your question, slave, the items I placed on your back are anal plugs and lube. I am going to be starting your training tonight, after we get you more accustomed to my simpler touches. I don't like it when you flinch away from me. It is not your place to move away from my advances, and I want to work on that tonight, my sweet slave." He finished with her ankle quickly, just in time to hear her fresh stream of tears begin at the update to their evening. "Stop crying, slave. I have not even given you a reason, yet." His order only increased her sobbing, and soon she was bawling openly before he had even touched her. This would not do. He thought to himself, as he struggled to plan a new approach. He didn't want to be a monster, but she also needed to learn her place with him tonight. An idea came, and he cursed himself for not realizing the simplicity of it from the start. Tonight, he would have to let Lily set the pace as uncomfortable as that would be, he had to try.

littlemai42
littlemai42
349 Followers