Blooming Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm, looks like we used up the last of the syrup," June mused as she turned a bottle of maple syrup over, watching the last few drops ooze down the interior. "I really hate cleaning these things up."

As she got up from the table to wash her plate and utensils in the sink, Rose gathered up her own dishes and scurried after her. "Wait June, let me help you!"

"You know that isn't necessary, Rosie."

"I want to!" the younger girl insisted, scooting right next to her so that her clothed body was touching her aunt's naked one. She could almost feel the older woman's breasts and buttocks bounce at the contact.

"Well, if that's what you want," said June with a shrug. She turned the knob, let the water run, and together, the two women set about washing their dirty dishes. Rose even went so far as to take the syrup bottle out of her aunt's hands and clean it herself just so that June wouldn't have to.

However, as Rose worked, happy and excited to be so physically close to her aunt, she couldn't help but find something off about her. She wasn't smiling. Her expression was oddly solemn and pensive, like there was something weighing heavily on her mind. However, before Rose could so much as ask her what was wrong, June abruptly shut the water off and without even turning to address her niece, she said: "I know you've been watching me."

Rose nearly fell on her face. "Wh-what?"

"I know you've been sneaking into my room at night. I know you've been watching me sleep. I know you've been paying special attention to my...holy parts." June paused to gently run her still wet hands over her breasts, down the length of her stomach, and along either side of her slit. "And I know...how you look at me when you think I'm not looking."

"J-June? What are you...what are you talking about?" Rose stammered, now backing away from her aunt. Shoot, this was bad. Really, really bad. She thought she had been so quiet and sneaky, and that June hadn't suspected a thing. Now she had been caught red-handed and she had no choice but to explain herself. But what could she possibly--

"And I have to tell you...that I've been looking at you the same way myself."

Rose froze mid-thought. "What?"

"These...things I have been feeling for you," said June, wrapping her arms around herself like a frightened child. "I feared them. I've been with many women ever since I converted to Zenrism, loved many and lusted for more, and never once did I ever doubt myself whenever I lied with one. My faith requires I lay with women every chance I get, and so I have lain with many women, always willingly and always eagerly." She started to tremble. Her breasts jiggled and shook like two great mounds of gelatin and her nipples poked even harder from out of her large, quaking globes. It was like a chill had completely come over her. "But you are different. You are my sister's daughter, a blood relative of mine. I've known you ever since you were a little baby I could hold in my hands like a doll. Looking at you like a woman...instead of like the daughter I never had...it had to be wrong. So I consulted my holy Scripture. I spoke to my Zenrist wives and even to a priestess to see what I could do to quell these feeling of mine, but they all told me the same thing. They told me...they told me that my feelings for you are not wrong and they never were. And that if I am wanting and you are willing, then it is my spiritual obligation to be with you too, as I would with any other woman."

"June? Wh-what are you saying?" stuttered Rose.

"I'm saying," said the older woman, finally turning her whole body to face her niece, "that I am ready now. Ready to commit my sacred duties on you. Rose, precious Rose, who I have loved longer than anyone else in this world." She took hold of her niece's hands, pushed them together, and pulled the smaller girl closer to her body. "Will you make love to me?"

"Make...love to..." Rose wanted to think she had misheard what June said, but she didn't. She heard the older woman clear as day. She was actually asking Rose to...to...to have sex with her! Her breath froze, her heart stopped, and a storm roared fiercely in her head. She hadn't ever had sex before. She never even got into a relationship before! She didn't know the first thing about how to be a girlfriend, let alone someone's lover. And she was supposed to be straight! What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to act? Did she even want to be a girlfriend? Did she want to be intimate with anyone?

Her eyes fell upon her aunt's hands, which were massive compared to her own. Looking past them, June's bare breasts came into view, and they too dwarfed her own modest boobs. She...liked them. She liked feeling the older woman's hands holding her own, and she liked the sight of those two large, heaving, swaying, heavenly globes. She liked looking at them, often wondered how they would feel, speculated how they would taste. Along with all the other parts of June's body. A tingle sparked deep within her core and she felt a tiny but very sensitive part of her start to brush uncomfortably against her silken panties.

And that was when it all clicked for Rose. She didn't just like and love June. She was attracted to her. And the thought of letting the older woman seize her and take her virginity was...was...

"June, I...I..." she stammered.

I could squeeze those boobs, nuzzle that neck, press myself up against that stomach, be held in those arms, crushed between those thighs. I could breathe in that vagina, lick it, tickle it, rub it, go inside it. Be inside my aunt! My aunt! My aunt!

Reason began to return to her mind. My aunt...my aunt...I want to make love to my own aunt? No. No, no, no! I can't do that. I...can't...

"N...nnnnnn..." Rose mumbled so faintly even she couldn't hear her own voice.

"Rose?" said June worriedly.

"No," the bespectacled girl repeated, her voice still faint. "No."

"Rose? What are you saying? I can't--"

"No!" Rose cried loud enough for both of them to hear. "No, no, no!"

She pulled her hands away, freeing them from her aunt's grasp. Then without wasting another moment, she ran, first into her shoes, then into her suitcases, and finally out of the door. "No!"

"Rose!" cried June behind her. "Rose, wait! Rose, I'm sor--"

Rose didn't wait to hear what she had to say. She just bolted outside, determined to put as much distance between herself and her nudist aunt as she could, and threw her body by the side of the road. And there she sat, with her belongings by her side and her face in her hands for two hours, waiting silently for her father to take her away.

She expected June to rush to her side at any moment to try and talk to her, but she didn't hear the woman make so much as a peep. She expected her aunt to sit down next to her, naked and unashamed as always, but she didn't see one inch of bare skin or one strand of black hair. She wondered if her aunt was standing behind her, but Rose didn't dare steal a backward glance to check. She couldn't bear the thought of having to look at June anymore and experience those...disgusting, lustful feelings she had for her own aunt again!

Finally, her dad's car rolled in and Rose wasted no time in loading her belongings into the trunk and hopping into the passenger's seat. She didn't even take a second to greet him.

"Rosebud? Is something wrong?" he asked, concern lining his face.

Rose only shook her head in response.

"Are you sure? What happened? Are you hurt?"

"Nothing happened," said Rose, quietly and breathlessly. "Just go."

"Well...okay. But you know you can always--"

"Just go!"

Without saying another word, he drove off and just like that, Rose was finally free of her aunt. But she didn't...feel uplifted. She only felt hurt. Like she had been kicked repeatedly in the stomach and stabbed in the heart. And it had all been done...by her own hand.

Say something, Rose. Do something, Rose!

"June!" she wailed, sticking her head out the window to finally turn around and look behind her at both the house she left and the woman she abandoned in her panic. She saw the house no problem, as well as the car in the lot beside it, and the grass it was built upon. But as for the woman who lived within...Rose saw nothing.

The house grew smaller as the vehicle pulled further away, a corner was rounded, and everything that Rose could ever relate to June was gone. And that would be the last time she ever saw her aunt. The first and only person, she realized, that she had ever fallen in love with.

***

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it. Shhh, shhh. There, there."

"Hm?" Rose's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was the Sigil of Zenriah hovering dangerously close to her face. It seemed to expand and retract periodically, as if it was breathing, and with every movement the symbol made, her own world followed. As the Sigil grew, something large, soft, and warm pressed more hotly into her cheek while something comparatively smaller and hard slipped into her mouth and prodded into her tongue. And when the Sigil shrank, the thing in her mouth would scrape between her teeth as it retracted. Rose didn't quite know what she was sucking or resting on, but she had to admit, it felt really nice and comforting, so much so that she could just fall asleep in the arms of this angel gently cradling her.

Wait a minute. Arms? Angel? Cradling? Oh no...

"AHHH!" Rose screamed as she pulled her head away in horror, realizing just where she was. She was being held by Carol, her form was cradled in her lap, her head had been resting directly upon her breast, and she had been sucking on...sucking on...

Her hard...erect...nipple.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried, more out of reflex than anything. "I don't know what came over me, but I swear, I had no...I was just..."

A finger pressed itself against her lips, silencing her on the spot. "Shhh, you don't need to worry," said Carol. "You were only following your natural womanly instincts. And I didn't mind at all. I really liked the way your lips felt." She pulled her finger away from Rose's face and used it to playfully flick the nub of her nipple, smiling as her breast rippled gently from the action.

"Well, I'll just...get going now," said Rose, who started to push herself up and away from the naked woman, her whole body feeling like a furnace.

Carol only tightened her hold on the younger woman. "No, you're going to be staying right where you are, little missy. I don't want to have to go through the trouble of picking you up and placing you in my lap again."

Knowing there wasn't any point in fighting, Rose decided to just relent and go limp in Carol's arms. "Um, how did I end up here anyway?"

"You went out for a bit a few minutes ago," said Carol. "You just went blank, started staring into space, and didn't answer me. Then you looked upset, almost like you were about to cry, so I did the only thing I could think of: I took you in my arms and rocked you like a child."

"How was that supposed to help me?"

"I figured my warmth would calm you down. Both that which comes from my body as well as that which comes from the Goddess." Noting Rose's confused expression, Carol explained. "The moment I completed my conversion to Zenrism, Zenriah Herself came to and touched me, and ever since, I have been radiating an echo of Her holy aura. It may be faint, but it is still a sign of the Goddess' presence on this green Earth. And that is enough to calm the most turbulent of hearts in every woman. We all pine for Zenriah after all."

Zenriah. Goddess. That's all she thinks about. That's all she ever says. For the first time since this whole ordeal began, Rose started to feel angry. And she talks like she knows me? What the hell does she know? She doesn't know anything me! She's just a...just a crazy nudist lesbian cultist!

"You...actually believe that stuff?" snorted Rose through clenched teeth, no longer able to hide her frustration.

If Carol was aware of her annoyance, she showed no sign of it. "It may sound crazy. It certainly did when I first heard about it. But yes, I do believe it. I believe--no, I know that the tales and tenets of my religion are true. I have borne witness to many miracles related to it. My regression in age is itself is a miracle. But you don't need me to prove it to you, Rose Yuren." She leaned forward until her lips were nearly kissing the smaller girl's ear. "Your aunt June already has."

Only the naked woman's strong arms kept Rose from flying into the air like a startled cat. "How do you know about my Aunt June?"

"Because you told me, silly. No, you didn't verbally say anything about her to me. You told me about her while your lips were right here," she rubbed her areola, which was still damp with Rose's saliva, "sucking on my titty like a sweet babe."

Rose could only stare in astonishment at the red circle that was pointing sharply at her. "But...how could I...?"

"Sapphica is as much a language as it is an act, and we Zenrists know it like we know our own bodies," said Carol. Taking her finger away from her nipple, she took hold of the younger girl's head and raised it so that she was now looking her directly in the eye. "That's not all you've told me. You've made it abundantly clear that you desire intimacy with me. Not that you needed to; I've smelled the arousal all over you since we began talking. And I want you to know that I desire you as well."

"You...want...me?" stammered Rose, who was too stunned to react to anything else the nudist was telling her. "Why?"

"I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you," said Carol, her voice dropping to a seething whisper. "Ever since I first caught sight of you, I've had fantasies about what I wanted to do to you. In many ways, you've even had a role in my decision to convert to Zenrism. And now that I have, I fully intend to experience them!"

She released Rose's head but moved her own closer to the brunette's, puckering her lips as she zeroed in on Rose's, intent on kissing her. Within her mind, Rose was screaming at her to escape from this woman's grasp and run, run, run, as fast as she could and as far as possible, until Carol was gone, out of sight, and nothing more than a distant memory. Just like June now was.

June.

The memories of June all rushed back to her and with them came the emotions Rose had felt when they were first made. The sadness, the guilt, the devastation. That was all she experienced when she ran away from her beloved aunt, who wanted nothing more than to get closer to her niece in the only way a naked Zenrist could. And it was happening all over again; a naked Zenrist woman wanted to have sex with her and all Rose could even do was get as far away from her as she humanly could. But...did running away make her feel better? No, all it did was estrange Rose from someone she cared about.

Maybe...this is my punishment for betraying June. Maybe this is my penance. Maybe this is what I deserve, to become a toy for this lustful woman.

A torrent of tingles erupted in her core at the mere thought of being left helpless to this woman's mercy. Carol was so large, not just in size, at least in comparison to Rose, but in personality too. She just oozed confidence and sensuality, and commanded strength, authority, and respect everywhere she went, despite or perhaps because of her nudity. Just like June had. And Carol deserved every bit of it. So who was a weak little coward like Rose to refuse her? What right did Rose have in denying the Zenrist what she wanted, when the intern couldn't even give someone she care for what they wanted?

So Rose did the only thing that made sense: she puckered her lips to meet with Carol's. And Carol obliged.

From there, it was a flurry of events. Carol just about swallowed her, engulfing the younger girl's lips with her own. Her tongue slithered out and forcefully pushed and prodded at Rose's mouth, prying the orifice open so that it could enter and explore its inner workings. It lapped at her bottom teeth, it caressed her top teeth, and finally found its way to her tongue, licking circles around the boneless appendage. It felt warm and ticklish, and Rose wasn't certain what to do, so she let her tongue hang perfectly still while Carol rubbed, lapped and tasted it. The brunette allowed her eyes to close as she let the naked woman take full control, only to be startled awake when she heard and felt something tear open and away from her chest!

Carol abruptly pulled away from her and with one last tug, she ripped the bespectacled girl's torso coverings to pieces. Her buttoned-up dress shirt, her dark business jacket, and her tie, all were torn off her body like they were made of tissue paper! The only thing Rose was wearing above the waist now was her basic white bra. And in another few seconds, that too was rent apart by the Zenrist's inhuman strength!

Rose's small but pert tits popped out and her erect pink nipples quivered stiffly as the air spilled across their every hardened millimeter. The girl gasped in horror and tried to flash her arms across her breasts to cover them, but Carol seized them before they could act and dragged them back to her sides.

"Women shouldn't cover any part of them!" she hissed, wetly and hotly. "Women should just be bare-ass naked all the fucking time!"

She seized Rose's lips again, much more forcefully than last time. The smaller girl was still too stunned and out of breath to resist, leaving Carol ample opportunity to explore her inner recesses once more. She didn't stop there; one of her hands was busy playing with Rose's nipple, flicking the nub, pinching it firmly, and emitting small little jolts of joy all throughout Rose's chest. And the other was hooking its fingers around the waistband of both her business skirt her silken panties.

RRRIIIIIIPPP! It took only one fluid motion for Carol to tear the garments off Rose's body. She held a long strip of cloth aloft in the air for but a moment before letting it fall to the ground, and the rest just flopped limply away from Rose's form and across the Zenrist's lap. Rose was naked! She could feel the warm summer air on her two thighs, on each of her hips, on both of her butt cheeks, and within the cleft between them. She had nothing on! Her clothes were destroyed! There would be no saving her dignity now!

Carol snapped her head away as she ended the kiss abruptly and took a moment to look Rose's body over like she was a prized horse. "Goddess. You...are so...hot!" she breathed, licking her lips hungrily as she took in the girl's small, creamy form. Rose wasn't the most fit girl, but she was a slender one, which made her surprisingly wide hips stand out all the more. Her bush was thick and brown as she seldom ever groomed it, but that didn't seem to quench Carol's thirst. She looked just as lusty as ever.

"Ugh, get these away!" she growled, pulling the remains of Rose's skirt and panties off her lap and tossing them aside. Rose gasped as she felt the fabric slide against her flesh, tickling both her buttocks and the small, nerve-ridden bud in her sex that she soon realized was her swollen clitoris before her ass cheeks slapped onto the strong, muscular boughs that were Carol's thighs. Now there wasn't even any layer of cloth between them. It was just naked skin upon naked skin. "Ah, that's better," Carol purred, quivering as she felt her legs sink into the soft, baby-smooth flesh of Rose's bubbly bottom. "Now we can properly commune, woman to woman."