Blooming Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woman to...HAH!" Rose had no time to ask her question before Carol pulled her close, squeezing her butt cheeks with her hands and burying her face in the younger woman's neck. The Zenrist's hands seemed to fully encompass both of Rose's buttocks, her fingers stretching to every end of the brunette's shivering globes. Her small breasts were almost completely smothered within Carol's much larger ones, the flesh molding itself perfectly around the ever hardening nubs of her nipples. They tittered and twitched at the sensation. And her neck tingled and sparkled as the raven licked and nibbled at the delicate flesh, leaving one love bite after another with every stretch of skin she sucked into her lips.

"Hmm...mmm!" Carol murmured hungrily as she tasted the girl, squeezing her butt cheeks even harder, her fingers nearly sinking into the cleft between them. Rose jolted and yelped at the motion, feeling both a jab of pain in her orbs and another spark of pleasure in her core. How was...how was that even possible? How could she feel both pleasure and pain at the same time? She didn't know. Carol didn't tell her. All Carol did was nibble at her neck and rub Rose against her body. Thigh upon thigh, stomach upon stomach, breast upon breast. Clit upon...soft, wiry hairs pressing against its every surface and sneaking their way into her own exposed folds.

A jolt exploded from out of the nub, making the girl jump again. And again. And again. "AHH! AHH! AHH!" she cried with every tingle that erupted out of her. With her mouth wide open, Carol kissed her once more, this time clamping her lips down upon Rose's tongue and sucking on it succulently.

"Ohhh, I can feel your moisture," Carol whispered, letting the organ slip out of her mouth while she backed away to look the girl more closely in the eye. "You're already all wet and...lubricated now, aren't you?"

Rose could only moan weakly as Carol finally released one of her cheeks, slid the hand around her hip, and let it descend upon her groin, her middle finger sliding upon the younger girl's slit. Liquid warmth soaked into her bush and pressed into her skin, confirming Carol's words, and her finger dabbled likely into the groove of Rose's sex. Wet squishing followed.

Carol's smile deepened as she looked down at her handiwork and started to rub circles around Rose's clitoris with her thumb. Electricity sparked within the little nub and storm clouds gathered from within her core, letting a soft rain of moisture dribble from her slit. The Zenrist curved her middle finger, tracing first the groove and then the inner folds with its tip, and letting the thickening juices fleck in and out of the girl's inner being. Rose bit down on her lip and shut tight her eyes as the tingles raged more hotly within her, desperate to suppress every murmur and moan she could possibly emit from this point on. Her efforts proved to be vain when Carol slid her finger inside her vulva, evoking another sharp jolt that hit Rose like a bolt of lightning and forcing both her eyes and her mouth open again. "HAHH!" she wailed, feeling the burn in her crotch, in her vagina, on the nubs of her nipples, the back of her eyes, and the tips of her toes. Carol slid her finger outward then in again. "UHH!" Only her grip on the nude woman kept her from falling.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Carol whispered, giving the girl's earlobe a sensual lick as she continued to massage her clit with her thumb and her innards with her finger.

"Yes," Rose gasped, completely powerless to stop her. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"But...there's more to this story...than meets the eye," Carol continued, her voice becoming breathier with every syllable she uttered. She ran her finger around the full circumference of Rose's incredibly moist love tunnel, noting how small and tight it felt, before withdrawing it with a gentle curl. Rose's whole pelvis bounced as she shivered in pleasure, and she shivered some more as Carol spread her vulva lips out and caressed the expanse of pinkness stretching out before her. "Yesssss...that's what I thought," Carol exhaled, her breath hot and her nipples stabbing even more sharply into her young lover's breast flesh. "I haven't felt...this...in a long...long...time. A pussy...a tight, little pussy belonging to a...belonging to a...ahhh!" Rose swore she was feeling something trickle and ooze down her inner thigh, something that for once wasn't coming from her. "A virgin...you're a virgin...a virgin for me and only me to break!"

"HAAHHH!" Rose cried as Carol pressed her whole hand down upon her sex, crushing her bud, her petals, and her still preserved hymen together in one shuddering, fleshy mass. Her whole organ pulsed harder with growing need, almost as if it was willfully throwing itself against the nudist's fingers and palm. Rose could feel her inner muscles clench hard down the full length of her throbbing tunnel, like they were trying desperately to seize Carol's hand and pull it back into their soft, sensitive depths. In response, Carol merely rubbed at the delicate flesh with a smirk, sending another jolt down the length of Rose's spine. "AHHHH!"

Pressure was converging into her. Pressure was pushing out. From all angles, Rose felt like she would...like she would...

Without warning, Carol pulled her hand away from Rose, causing the girl to let out a wail of despair. She didn't have time to cry any more though, for the Zenrist chose that moment to lift the bespectacled girl up and place her atop the table on all fours. Rose bent her neck around to give the older woman a questioning look when Carol took hold of both her ass cheeks, massaged them tenderly, and grinned seductively at the sheer wetness coming out of her exposed, pink flesh.

Rose shivered as she felt the woman's hot breath blow all over her sex. "Ohhh, you're dripping wet," Carol huskily breathed, licking her lips and inhaling deeply through her nostrils. "You must be tingling like hell right now. Like a fire is going to come bursting right out of your pussy at any moment!"

"Yes," Rose whispered.

"Let's see how much we can cook it!"

Carol's tongue and lips were on Rose's vagina in seconds and the girl could only sputter and gasp as the tingling heat within her was stoked. Carol licked at her sex, both within it and without, and lapped up every drop of feminine extract that she could. Her tongue felt warm and smooth, like a feather dipped in heated honey as it caressed the skin on either side of Rose's slit as well as at the flesh within it. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut when the boneless organ flicked at her clit, sending pleasurable vibrations up every individual vertebra in her spine, only to open both with a startled cry when the older woman took the whole bud into her mouth and sucked on it succulently. She pulled it softly between her moist lips, ground it gently against her teeth, and licked it playfully with her always eager tongue.

"Uhh...huhhhh...huuuh!" Rose moaned helplessly. She was tingling like mad all over her body now and especially in that concentrated little ball of nerves between her legs. No longer did she feel mere vibrations; it felt as though her clitoris, her spine, and her whole brain was being pulled inside those hungry lips! And Carol was still playing with her butt, squeezing her bubbly globes, spreading them out and clenching them shut, letting the air bounce in between her crevice.

At last Carol release her clit, but now she only dove headfirst into Rose's entire opening. She allowed her lips to be fully engulfed by her vulva and let the pink walls rub against her skin as she extended her tongue deeper into Rose's love tunnel. She encircled the cavern, traced the folds of her petals, and tasted the girl's gathering essence as Rose's arousal grew. She gasped and moaned while Carol explored her flower and set her core aflame. Rose was so hot, she almost didn't notice the stares of the people dining all around her. Almost. They looked at her with total shock as she stood naked atop the table on all fours like an animal, moaning huskily while an equally naked woman ate her out from behind. A burning heat spread over both of Rose's cheeks and across the rest of her body as a deep sense of shame overcame her, but she could do nothing to stem the tide she was now swept in.

Can't stop it. I can't stop it. I CAN'T STOP IT!

"AHHHH!"

Carol pulled abruptly away again and sat Rose upon her lap once more. Rose was burning hot now, feeling an angry fire blazing upon every inch of her vagina that she desperately needed to be quenched, but for whatever reason just wouldn't because Carol didn't let it. She wanted to ask the woman why she kept doing this to her, why she kept...kept torturing her, but all she got when she turned to face Carol was another full kiss that now tasted of salt and musk and...herself. She was tasting herself in Carol's mouth.

"Mmmm, you are wonderful," Carol purred, pulling he face away from Rose's, still wet and shiny from the younger woman's juices. "Better than I could have ever dreamed of. But I bet you're really feeling under the weather now, huh?"

"Uh...huh," Rose murmured with a weak nod, unable to form a coherent thought, let alone voice it.

"I bet you're feeling all tightly wound now, right?"

Rose nodded again.

"You want to be released from your torment, don't you?"

"Y...yes."

"You're all ready to cum right now. Right?" Carol began to slide her hand down to Rose's now utterly soaked crotch.

"Yes," said the brunette.

"You want to experience a real orgasm, is that right?"

"Yes."

"You want to lose your virginity right here and now, right?"

"Yes! Yes! I want to...I want to lose my virginity!" Rose cried, mustering every ounce of energy in her body just to speak.

"Yes, you would like that, wouldn't you?" giggled Carol as she inserted her finger into Rose's moist sex again. "Then let's do it." She spun her whole chair around, making it so that both she and Rose now faced the majority of diners and letting them all get a good look at Rose's complete, full-frontal nakedness. "Let's let everyone see as I turn you," she thrust her finger straight into the brunette's splayed pair of lips, "into a woman!"

"AH!" Rose wailed as her nerves fired off in her vagina again like a thousand tiny gunshots. Her muscles clenched all around the finger now wiggling inside of her and her legs spread from the sheer electric shock blasting through them. Instinctively, she tried to clamp them shut again, but Carol hooked her feet around the brunette's ankles and kept them firmly spread. Then she pulled them even further apart, letting everyone get a good look at her blooming rose and the fingers picking tenderly at it.

Everyone gaped at the shameless sight before them and a few were starting to whip out their phones to take pictures. Rose blushed furiously, feeling both her cheeks, her breasts, her stomach, and even the skin on her mound heat up. But she knew she wouldn't be able to stop it; Carol's strength was just too great to fight against and her own arousal was even greater. Even if she was able to break free of the nudist's ironclad grip, Rose doubted she would be able to stand for long before her burning loins struck her down to her knees. So she stayed where she was, laid back, leaned into her naked lover, and waited.

Carol rubbed at Rose's clit once again, twirling her bud around in furious circles with the palm of her hand while she wiggled the lone digit she had slipped inside her vagina. The feeling was unreal, like hot wax being poured inside Rose. She could do nothing more than cry out and thrust herself backwards, neatly wedging her head between the older woman's large, jiggling bosoms.

Carol rubbed faster, wiggled harder, bounced her chest up and down to further caress her young lover with her womanly orbs...and then she slipped another finger inside of Rose. And then another one after that. And then she started to curl all three of them, rhythmically, in time with the beats of her heart and the beats of Rose's as well. Her walls clenched around them, molded the digits against her soft, tender flesh, fluttered at their stroking, pushing, and tickling touches.

"Ah-huh-huh-huh!" Rose's whole body jolted, shivered, and jolted again. It was...it was too much for her. She was going to burst, she was going to burst. "Ahh...haaa-ohhhh...ahhh-AHHHHHHHH!" And burst she did! The pressure valve building up all throughout her flesh tunnel exploded and from out of her tender love hole came a torrent of juice. It sprayed out like a hose, splattering her essence as much in the air as it did in the ground.

"OHHH! OHHH! OHHH!" She rubbed feebly at her sex, now utterly drenched, as if to coax even more juice out. She grabbed at her breasts, feeling the tingling sensations burn all throughout her chest, as if she was erupting from out of her nipples as well. She kicked at the air with her splayed legs as more and more of her orgasm tore out of her body. And when she was finally done, when the last stream of fluid jetted out of her, Rose collapsed and melted into the body of Carol, feeling like she was about ready to ooze down the naked woman's form like the liquids she just sprayed out of her. "Ahhhhhh."

Small explosions of light flashed across her vision. Rose didn't know if they were stars or cameras, but as she recovered, panting like she had just run up a mountain, it soon dawned on her. She was naked. She had let a woman pleasure her in public. She had orgasmed--orgasmed--in front of people! Who had watched her, took pictures of her, recorded videos, and were most definitely planning on posting online so that all their friends and family could watch as well. And they were still watching and recording her even now. A deep sense of shame fell over Rose, a humiliation greater than anything else she had ever experienced. More than any other time in her life, she desperately wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

But Carol did not let her. Instead, the woman just picked Rose up off her lap, held her by her still splayed legs, and stood up to her full height. Holding Rose's spread-eagled body like a prize, she thrust the girl's form towards her captive audience and presented her drenched and now thoroughly touched flower to everyone.

"The girl is gone!" exclaimed Carol, her voice beaming with pride. "And in her place, I present to you all the Goddess Zenriah's greatest creation. I present to you all...a WOMAN!"

A great cheer followed, so loud and so proud that Rose could not even find it in herself to faint.

***

Lunch breezed by after that without any other incident, or at least with as little incident as a girl stranded naked in public could deal with. Rose's clothes were all destroyed and she had no choice but to sit at the table with her co-worker and eat her meal in the nude. Her sex ached something fierce. If she moved just the wrong way, it would sting a little too, and only the sloshing of the small puddle of vaginal juice gradually accumulating in her chair offered relief for her. It was final; she truly was no longer a virgin now.

Rose wondered what she was going to do after this, but Carol more or less answered her when she loaded the brunette, still wearing nothing but her glasses, into the car and drove her back to Trilo Publishing.

"Wait...why are we here?" she asked, speaking for what had to be the first time since Carol seduced her. "I can't go in there like this!"

"Sure you can," said Carol. "I've gone in there like this and had no problems. In fact, I'm wearing even less than you! You've still got your glasses on."

"But...I'm not a..."

"A Zenrist? So what? They have one naked woman in the office. They can handle another just fine. And you still have some work to do. We have to do something about that ass-copier after all, right?"

"Huh...huh?" Rose murmured. How did...Carol know about that? How did...Carol know about anything? Did...did the language of lesbian sex really run this deep? How much had she learned about Rose over the course of their lunch break?

Carol didn't wait for her to think it over. She just hefted the girl out of the car and held her at eye level, both of her hands firmly cupping Rose's two delectable butt cheeks. Smiling into the younger woman's face, Carol leaned forward, touched her forehead to Rose's and said: "And besides, I have a feeling you're going to want to become a Zenrist very soon."

Rose didn't have any other words to say. All she could do was simply blush for the millionth time that day and look away from the older woman. And take hold of her shoulders to hug her body closer to Carol's.

I have to admit...this isn't so bad...being held by such a strong, warm woman.

"It's not the only thing you don't think is so bad," whispered Carol, lowering both the younger woman to a more comfortable height, and her left hand to a more intimate place. She snaked the appendage under Rose, entwined her fingers around her crotch, and began once again playing with the engorged and still dripping clitoris that refused to retreat back into its hood.

Rose winced as the tingling returned to her, but she did nothing to stop it. She just tightened her grip around Carol and let her work her magic, even as she walked across the parking lot and into the office building. Workers, drones, and orderlies gaped in shock as the two nude women entered, one holding and visibly pleasuring the other, but Rose was too lost in her ecstasy to pay them any mind. She bucked, moaned, felt herself clench inside, and before she knew it, she was crying, gasping, and rocking again with the blissful feeling of another orgasm. Just in time to be plopped nakedly and wetly in the chair opposite her supervisor.

"HUH?" she gasped, panic suddenly setting in.

"What the...?" The man's face could very well have been her own with how startled it was.

"Hello, sir," Carol said calmly, as if standing butt-naked in the office was the most normal thing in the world. "I understand you have a problem that you need my assistance with."

"I...don't recall a...problem..." the supervisor stammered.

"No, no, you have one, which this fine young lady reported to me. Someone has been using company equipment and company time in an inappropriate manner and you need to find out who. I couldn't tell you who it is, but I can assure you who it isn't." Carol then spun around and bent over, giving the man a full view of her completely bare ass. Carol thrust her muscles forward, bouncing her derriere delightfully in his direction, almost urging him to take a closer look, before spreading her cheeks and giving him a more intimate view of her more intimate parts. "Does this look like the buttocks that befouled our copier?"

"N-no," he said. "Not at all. It...doesn't look like it at all."

"Good, I'm glad we got that settled!" said Carol with a happy clap. "And just to help you narrow it down even more..." At this, she picked Rose up, hefted her over her shoulder, and presented her bare ass to the supervisor as well. "How about this one? Does it look like the suspect?"

"Hey!" cried Rose, who wasn't so keen on being put on display like this to her boss. Especially while she was still dripping from her most recent climax.

"No, it...doesn't look like it either."

"I'm glad we got that settled too," said Carol, giving him a satisfied nod as she set the younger woman back down. "I hope you find out who did it. It's unprofessional to use the copier that way; it can potentially break the machine, injure the person doing it, and is a waste of good toner after all."

"Y-yes...indeed," mumbled the supervisor as he tried to settle himself back in his seat, and likely into the puddle of perspiration that had formed in it over the past couple of minutes. Then his eyes fell on Rose and her nakedness. "But wait a minute...why is she--"