Blooming Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Yuren had a terrible accident over lunch," explained the Zenrist. "Yes, very terrible. All her clothes got torn to shreds. It was very unfortunate. One moment, they were neatly on her body, the next...completely destroyed! But there was no avoiding it, and she has no choice but to be nude now. Regardless, she's a hard worker. I think it would be a waste to fire her or force her to go home early just because of a little mishap, wouldn't you agree?"

"But...that wouldn't be..."

"Appropriate? I'm naked, and I've never felt more appropriate in my life," said Carol and she gave him a twirl for emphasis. "And you and I both know the rules: my nudity is permitted here as per the tenets of my religion. But if you can deal with one naked woman here, you can deal with two, correct?"

"I...can?" said the man.

"Of course you can. And besides, Miss Yuren and I had a very delightful conversation, and she has stated she would be very interested in possibly converting to Zenrism herself."

"I would?" stammered Rose. But then, she realized where she was and just what Carol was trying to do for her. "Uh, I mean...I would. Yes. Be interested. In becoming a...Zenrist."

It was a lie of course...or was it? Would becoming a Zenrist be so bad? If it was good enough for Carol, and good enough for June, it had to be good enough for her...right? Wait, what was Rose thinking? And why was she all of a sudden thinking about June right now?

"I...suppose we can allow it," said the supervisor.

"I'm happy to hear it. Especially since I already have something to ask of her," said Carol, who turned to Rose and started eying her up seductively. Taking her by the hand, she turned to leave with the intern, but then paused to address the boss one more time. "Oh, and by the way, her name isn't pronounced as 'urine,' it's 'yoo-ren.' Please get it right from now on."

They left before he could respond and walked together, hand-in-hand across the office. People everywhere stared at the sight of the two naked women who both must have looked and smelled strongly of musk and sex. Rose blushed with embarrassment and huddled her body closer to Carol's for any kind of cover, and Carol in turn gave her hand an affectionate squeeze. For some odd reason, it seemed to work, and the bespectacled girl felt oddly comforted by it.

"Um, you said had some kind of work for me?" she asked as they approached Carol's desk and the older woman lowered herself into her chair. "What is it you want?"

"I've done so much for you this past hour," said Carol. "Given you so many orgasms and moments of pleasure. I just want," she spread her legs out and presented her own sex to the intern, glowing pink, glistening with moisture, and smelling of desire, "a return of the favor. Is that too much to ask?"

Rose wanted to say that it was...but when she looked at that succulent pink flesh, blooming before her like a dew-flecked flower in the morning light, reminding her of the last such one she had seen, admired, loved, desired...and ran away from, she realized it wasn't much to ask for at all. She had rejected the last Zenrist who had proposed to her, and all she got for her trouble was pain and regret. She wouldn't do that again.

"No. It's not much to ask for. It's not much to ask for...at all," she said. And so Rose kneeled, leaned her head down between Carol's legs, inhaled the sweet scent of lilac emanating from those shimmering petals before her...and pushed her lips forward to kiss them.

Rose would soon learn that nothing tasted sweeter in this world than a damp Zenrist vagina.