Blossoming

Story Info
Woman discovers her controlling side.
4.2k words
4.34
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
454 Followers

Once upon a time, I considered myself a submissive woman. My sexual fantasies were all about a strong powerful man dominating me and me being his servant.

One day, I met a man who appeared strong and powerful to me. He told me his name, Frank. He took an interest in me and asked me out.

Our first date was at the local bowling alley. I should exercise more, and bowling is one way. Frank was a better bowler than I was, but we had fun and got to know each other better.

Our second date was at Texas Roadhouse. He had a sirloin and I had the grilled chicken. After dinner, we went to a nearby park to walk and talk. We walked until dusk.

As I got to know Frank, he was everything I imagined wanting in a partner and a dominant.

After our third date, when we were back at my apartment, I told Frank about my fantasies and he listened to me going on and on describing all the things I wanted sexually. By the time I was done talking, I wanted him to fuck me right then and there.

Then, Frank started telling me about his tease and denial fantasy. It was extremely detailed and it was obvious that he'd spent a long time thinking about it.

Basically, Frank wanted me to lock his cock in a chastity cage and tease him by being sexually fulfilled. I could have all the orgasms I wanted while I limited him to approximately one orgasm a month by my hand.

We would never fuck. He wanted me to have a boyfriend and cuckold him so I wouldn't miss out on fucking. He would eat my pussy as much as I wanted.

Frank also wanted me to torture him. His favorite torture idea was for him to lock himself by his ankle in the backyard, naked and gagged, under the scorching summer sun with a bottle of sunscreen on the ground too far away for him to reach, while my boyfriend and I sat on a porch swing, drinking beer, and watching him burn.

When I heard that, I wanted to be the one chained naked under the scorching sun, even though I burn way too easily to actually do it.

After Frank finished telling me about his fantasy, I had him eat my pussy. After all, it was his fantasy to service me and I was still horny, both from talking about my fantasies and hearing his fantasies. He was awkward at first, but after a little direction, he was nibbling on my clit just like I wanted and I had a pleasant orgasm.

While we were in bed cuddling, my first thought was we could switch. I'd spend some time teasing him and he'd spend some time dominating me. We discussed my idea, and I discovered that his response would be to take all the things I teased him about while I submitted to him.

As one example, Frank wanted me to tease him with my boobs. I was supposed to keep them covered up and only let him see them when I was edging him with my hand. Sure, I could do that. But as soon as I submitted to him, he would treat my tits like his personal stress balls. Sure, that would be fun at first but would get annoying after a couple of days.

I can't say that I blame him. If you tease somebody with anything they want and then give it to them, they're likely to want lots of it.

After thinking about my situation for a few weeks, I decided that the only way I could live with Frank was to control him all the time. If I did so, the only way I could be submissive was to find a boyfriend who would dominate me.

I discussed my thoughts with Frank one evening, and he agreed that a boyfriend would be the best way for me to control him and also be submissive. I was warming up to the idea of teasing Frank.

One of the things Frank wanted was a woman with large boobs. Granted, mine weren't as large as he would have liked but they were large enough. He wanted me to keep them covered up. The only times he'd get to see them was when I edged him and sometimes when I tortured him. I was intrigued by his idea of breast worship. All the other guys I dated were so casual with my tits.

Frank also wanted a woman who smoked. I smoked socially, so I thought I could smoke a little more often if he wanted me to.

Frank's idea of a tease and denial relationship was more about bondage and discipline, rather than domination and submission. I liked that idea, as I didn't see myself as a dominant woman. I'd be more like a jailer, keeping his cock under lock and key. Teasing him seemed like a fun idea, especially since he didn't want any verbal humiliation. He wanted me to tease him with my actions.

Since Frank and I each lived in an apartment, we started looking for a house to purchase together. I wanted a room we could convert into a dungeon and he wanted a house with a large backyard or near a wooded area. What we both wanted were places to play sexually, mine inside and his outside.

Finally, we found a farmhouse that was perfect. The house itself was tiny, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and bedroom. The bedroom was large enough for a queen-sized bed and space for a dining room chair so Frank could watch me cuckold him. The 12-acre property had an old barn near the house, which I thought would be perfect for an elaborate dungeon. The property was secluded enough that we could play sexually outside. Nine of the twelve acres were leased to the farmer next door, so we'd have a little additional income to help pay the mortgage. The only downside would be that Frank would have a 90 minute commute each way to work.

I worked from my apartment, so as long as I had a good internet connection, I was good. There was no room in the house, but the barn was large enough for me to have a nice studio.

We bought the farm.

After Frank moved out of his apartment and into the house, he started renovating the barn. Thank goodness for YouTube videos.

Each weekend, I would drive to the farmhouse and help Frank. By help, I mean I would sit on a bale of hay, topless in daisy dukes, holding a flogger. Frank would be naked, wearing nothing but socks, shoes, and his chastity cage. He would work until he was thirsty, and then he would come over and beg me for a bottle of cold water from the ice chest. While he drank the water, I'd hit him with the flogger and tell him "Get back to work". It may not have been the most productive approach, but we both had fun.

Friday and Saturday night, he'd take a shower and eat my pussy while I relaxed on the bed. I was still sweaty from sitting in the barn all day, which he seemed to enjoy. After I had my orgasm and rested, I'd take a shower and then we would cuddle and go to sleep.

Sunday afternoon, after we both took a shower, I'd chain him to his bed, straddle his thighs, and teasingly masturbate him with my hand for two to three hours. About once a month, after the edging, I'd stroke him to an explosive orgasm. I was holding his cock, so I'd try and have him hit my boobs with his cum. He really liked me taking cigarette breaks in between the stroking. Watching me smoke topless was a sexual turn on for him and less stroking for me. After cleaning him up, locking his cock up, and unchaining him from the bed, I'd kiss him goodbye and drive back to my apartment.

Meanwhile, when I would go shopping during the week, I was looking for my dominant boyfriend. I figured if he was dominant he would approach me, so the only thing I did was wear low cut blouses when I went out. I could be picky about a boyfriend since I already had a "husband". No, we weren't married yet.

It took a long time, but finally the day came when the roof of the barn was waterproof, the walls were sealed, the barn doors working, and I had a climate controlled studio inside the barn. We didn't want to borrow any more money for the renovation, so we did them as we could afford them. I moved out of my apartment and moved in with Frank.

The only thing left to do was build a climate controlled dungeon inside the barn. Again, this took a while for us to afford.

When I went shopping in the town near the farm, I was being approached almost every time I went out. In the city, no one approached me. In a more rural area, not only was nearly everyone greeting me, but men were coming on to me. It took me a few weeks to get used to exchanging pleasantries and being approached.

After a while, the dungeon was finished. It had a 10-foot high ceiling and plenty of room for furniture. Frank had added on a bathroom where we could shower and change, which was great. Since Frank had made everything else in the barn, he would make the dungeon furniture as we could afford it. I told him to make whatever furniture he wanted and after that, he would make any furniture that I wanted.

Meanwhile, I was flirting with every man that approached me. I loved the attention and loved that I could go home and tease Frank about my encounters. I was happy, even though I still wanted to submit to somebody.

The first piece of dungeon furniture Frank completed was a St. Andrew's cross. We took turns buckling each other to the cross. When I put Frank on the cross, I'd unlock his chastity cage and do sexy things in front of him so he would get hard and not be able to touch himself. When he put me on the cross, he would whip my back and ass with the flogger. We were having fun.

One day when I was grocery shopping, it happened. This guy was coming on to me and I was flirting with him. By the time we got to the registers, he told me his name was Kevin. I gave him my name and number and we both checked out and left. I felt like something good was going to happen.

That night, when Frank and I were in bed, I told him what happened at the grocery store. After I finished my story, Frank went under the covers and ate me to the best orgasm I'd had in weeks. We kissed and cuddled for a long time afterward until we fell asleep.

The next piece of dungeon furniture Frank completed was a stretching table. It didn't interest me, but Frank loved when I would turn the crank, stretching him until he could barely stand it, and stand by the stretching tale topless playing with his cock. He knew I was never going to stroke him to an orgasm on the table because I didn't want to harm him, but he really enjoyed my edging him while he was stretched.

One day, Kevin called me and asked me out to dinner. I told him yes, and agreed to meet him at the local Texas Roadhouse Tuesday night. Until I got to know Kevin better, I didn't want him to know where I lived.

That night, when Frank and I were in bed together, I told him about my date. Again, I got a wonderful oral orgasm and we cuddled for a while before falling asleep.

I met Kevin at the Texas Roadhouse. We were brought to a table and he ordered a sirloin steak and fries. I ordered a chicken breast and vegetables.

Kevin told me about his job as a farm manager and I told him about my studio and my YouTube videos.

I could tell just from looking at Kevin that he was no stranger to manual labor, which appealed to me. Frank was in good shape from all the renovation work, but he did spend all week behind a desk. I had an enjoyable time with Kevin. After dinner, I let him walk me to my car and I let him kiss me before I got in my car. That night with Frank, I had another wonderful oral orgasm.

The next piece of dungeon furniture Frank completed was a wooden stock, He measured his own neck and wrists for the holes. They were a little large for me, but we had fun putting each other in the stock. I loved that he could play with my pussy as much as he wanted and I couldn't do anything to stop him. My boobs were still off limits to his hands.

I went on a second date with Kevin, this time we went to a local diner. The food was better than I expected and we had a great conversation. He walked me back to my car and gave me a much more passionate kiss before I got into my car. I had a fantastic oral orgasm from Frank before we went to sleep.

When Kevin asked me on a third date, I gave him my address. I hoped he would take me back to his place after dinner and I told my husband not to wait up for me. After we had dinner, we went back to Kevin's apartment, and after some kissing and cuddling, he put me on my hands and knees, got behind me, and fucked me. I could feel him cum inside me. I was a little disappointed that I didn't cum, but I still felt great. It'd been a long time since I'd been fucked. I lay next to Kevin mewing until we both fell asleep.

Kevin had fed me enough, so I drove to his place a couple of nights a week for sex. Since I could leave when I wanted, sometimes I'd spend the night and sometimes I'd return home after a couple of hours.

Frank loved prepping me for sex with Kevin by eating my pussy before I left. He wasn't a cream pie fan, so I would take a shower before Frank ate my pussy in bed after I returned.

One evening, when I was in bed with Kevin, I told him the whole story. How Frank and I met, how we live together, and how Frank wanted to be cuckolded. Cuckolding was a new concept for Kevin, so I didn't give him too many details. All he knew was that Frank and I both wanted Kevin to fuck me.

I could tell Kevin wasn't happy, so I got out of bed, got dressed, and went home. I hoped I hadn't ruined a good thing.

The next evening, Frank cheered me up by showing me his latest addition to the dungeon, a leather sex swing. He'd bought the swing, but he built some additional wooden improvements. My favorite improvement was a wooden post that I could bind his wrists and ankles to and "force" him to eat my pussy. I could also tease him by hovering my pussy in front of his face where he could look at it, and smell it, but not lick it.

I locked him to his post and climbed into the sex swing. It took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to position the swing, but once I got the hang of it, I spent the rest of the evening having my pussy eaten, recovering, and having my pussy eaten. I had four great orgasms before I climbed down, got dressed, and unlocked him from his post.

A couple of weeks passed before Kevin called me. He still felt like I'd deceived him, but he wanted to meet Frank. I told him I'd call him back.

I told Frank about the call and asked him if he wanted to meet Kevin. I could tell Frank was a little apprehensive and mentioned that Kevin might get violent. I had to admit that violence was a possibility.

I called Kevin back and told him he could come over to meet Frank. I asked him not to be violent and I hoped he would not.

About an hour later, Kevin knocked on the door. We invited him in and wound up in the kitchen.

Kevin didn't waste any time. He looked at Frank, and asked, "You want me to keep fucking your girlfriend?"

Frank answered sheepishly, "Yes."

Kevin looked confused. "I'll be dammed if I understand. So, I can fuck her right now in your bed?"

Again, Frank answered sheepishly, "Yes."

Kevin turned and looked at me. "You heard the man. Strip and lead me to your bed"

I undressed in the kitchen and led Kevin into our bedroom. Frank decided not to follow us and sat on a dining room chair, waiting.

After a couple of hours, Frank watched Kevin walk by him and leave. I came out a couple of minutes later and sat next to Frank. "Are you upset," I asked.

"No," Frank replied. "I don't want him to hurt you, but I want you to have your dominant boyfriend. You picked a really dominant guy."

I spent the rest of the night cuddling with Frank until we fell asleep.

When Kevin called me a week later, I set some boundaries. If he ever wanted to fuck me again, he had to show more respect towards Frank and he had to ask me if I wanted to have sex. There would be no more coming over and expecting me to fuck you.

While I was at it, I told Kevin that the next time he came over to have sex with me, Frank would be in the bedroom, watching us. Kevin hung up without saying goodbye. I was still a little upset with him, so at this time, I didn't care if he ever called me again.

Kevin called me two weeks later. He asked me if we could fuck. I reminded him that Frank would be in the bedroom with us, I heard him sigh and he agreed.

I told Frank that Kevin was coming over to fuck me and that he would be in the bedroom with us. Frank wanted me to tie him to the chair but I was afraid Kevin would hurt Frank and he wouldn't be able to defend himself.

When Kevin arrived, I answered the door. Frank was already in the bedroom, sitting on a chair in the corner. I led Kevin to the bedroom and we undressed. We cuddled for a few minutes before Kevin put me on my hands and knees facing the headboard, got behind me, and fucked me until he came. I hadn't cum, but I was mewing cuddling with Kevin for a while. Abruptly, Kevin got out of bed, got dressed, and left.

I got up and took a shower. When I came back to bed, Frank went down on me. I wasn't in a hurry to cum, so I had him slow down. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of his warm mouth more than I wanted the orgasm. I'm sure I made Frank work way too long, but when I finally let him go to town, I exploded with a violent orgasm. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next time Kevin came over, he seemed a little more comfortable. He kissed me goodbye before he got out of bed, got dressed, and left. Progress.

Keven came over three more times before I felt comfortable enough to tie Frank to the chair beforehand. I don't think Kevin even noticed the difference. After Kevin left, I remained in bed and fingered my clit while all Frank could do was sit there and watch.

Some time passed before I felt I could show Kevin the dungeon. I called him and invited him over. It was early in the afternoon, so I figured I could show him the dungeon and still have time for sex.

Kevin didn't seem all that impressed with the dungeon. So after a few minutes, we came back to the house, went into the bedroom, and had sex. Frank was already in the bedroom bound to the chair. I'm glad he didn't have to wait too long for us.

The next evening, I asked Frank to make a fucking bench for me. He said, "Fine, what's Kevin's inseam?"

I thought it was a strange question and didn't think much about it until Frank had me get on my hands and knees on the bed naked and measured my pussy height.

When I asked Frank why he was measuring my pussy, he told me he needed the measurement so he could make my fucking bench the right height.

About a week after I told Frank Kevin's inseam, Frank showed me the fucking bench he'd made. It was leather-covered on the top, padded, and just the right height. My legs had the room to spread wide enough for Kevin to stand behind me and fuck me.

The next evening, I called Kevin and asked him to come over. I told him I had a surprise for him. When he arrived I brought him to the dungeon and showed him the bench. He asked, "What's this for?'

I undressed and got on my hands and knees on the bench. It didn't take long for Kevin to unzip his pants, pull out his dick, and fuck me. I kind of liked that he didn't even undress and I loved getting fucked in the dungeon.

When he was done fucking me, he came around to the front of the bench and stuck his dick in my mouth. I wasn't expecting him to do that, but I loved that he thought of it. He'd just cum in my pussy, so it took a while before I could get him hard and get him to cum again in my mouth. He zipped up his pants, slapped my ass a few times with his hand, and left. I remained on the fucking bench for a little while, enjoying how he used me before I got off the bench and got dressed.

I had Frank modify the fucking bench so someone could lock my wrists and ankles to the bench. I wanted to be helpless and let Kevin use my holes.

The next time I called Kevin, I told him to meet me in the dungeon. Frank had already bound me to the fucking bench, so when Kevin saw me, he didn't waste any time. Again, he just unzipped his pants, fucked me, had me get him off with my mouth, zipped up, slapped my ass, and left.

Frank decided to be a little cruel and left me locked on the fucking bench while he asked me how it went. He used his finger to play with my clit until I had an orgasm. The only reason I didn't fall off the bench was that my wrists and ankles were shackled.

chatbug
chatbug
454 Followers
12