Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
463 Followers

Frank wanted me to bind him to the St. Andrews cross and have Kevin bind me to the fucking bench, but I was afraid Kevin would leave us both bound. I didn't know anyone who could come, check on us, and release us if necessary.

I didn't push Kevin to do anything else with me. He was happy to come over and use me to get off, I felt submissive enough on the fucking bench to be happy, and Frank gets enough of his tease and denial fantasy fulfilled by me to be happy.

I do fulfill one of Frank's favorite fantasies, somewhat. He built me a shaded porch swing and when he's in the mood to be tortured, I sit on the porch swing in the afternoon drinking bottled beer from an ice chest while he locks his ankle to a ground anchor, naked and gagged, with a bottle of sunscreen 6 inches further away than he can stretch. As a reward, I pull off my red tube top and sit there topless drinking beer for the better part of an hour before I kick the bottle of sunscreen to where he can reach it. Then I put my tube top back on and we both sit there, waiting until a cup of ice melts enough for him to retrieve the padlock key and unlock his ankle.

I can go through more than a six-pack waiting for that damn ice to melt. By the time Frank can unlock his ankle, I'm so drunk and he's so dehydrated that we have to help each other walk back to the house.

I have to admit, I feel like a sadistic bitch, sitting there drinking beer and watching the sun burn Frank's skin. He's helpless, just lying on the ground waiting for me to kick the bottle of sunscreen where he can reach it. His only reward is seeing my bare tits. I know he still wants to see my boyfriend Kevin manhandle my boobs while he's suffering, but that's probably never going to happen.

chatbug
chatbug
463 Followers
12