Blossoming Companion Ch. 01 - Prologue

Story Info
Sam falls into temptation and embarks on a journey.
1.3k words
4.62
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is potentially the first chapter of many, setting up the arc and introducing the main character. Feedback is appreciated and helps me decide what's worth developing further. A reminder, all characters and scenarios are fictional. People appearing in the story are consenting adults over the age of 18.


Each crackling footstep evaporated in the hushed canopy, splintered twigs and dried leaves smothered by grandfather elms in mossknit drapery. Sam almost didn't recognize the forest; they had only hiked the tamer woodlands near home, and never tracked a game trail directly through the deepest reaches. Anxious shadows stretched from the sunset embers of a long-burned day, finding peace in dark obliteration. Crickets and cicadas joined in a restless chorus with the yearning mockingbird's late dirge.

Why do I do this to myself? Fuck. Now I'll be lost in the woods, after dark, without a light. Sam completely lost track of time at the University's library, accidentally bartering remaining daylight for an almost-completed term paper. Sam's concern, and frustration, built as they kicked deeper tufts of autumnshed leaves under the fading sky. The hardly perceptible shapes swirled and drifted ahead, matching the torrential thoughts that would only distract them from the barely perceptible path.

Almost without realizing, Sam's stride and thoughts were abruptly interrupted, the trail blocked by a massive fallen tree. Grumbling a few more choice words, Sam pressed their hands onto the plush mossrug and hoisted up. They swung each leg over, gave the trunk a few appreciative pats, and dropped to the other side.

But instead of landing gracefully, Sam next discovered the steep slope leading to a shallow, natural ravine. Their forward momentum flipped into a tumbling roll, sliding and spinning for a few painful moments. And before they could think to prepare, the air in Sam's lungs was forcibly expelled by the immovable flat ground beneath their chest.

Groaning, Sam rolled to their back and swayed upright. They could see grass and shrubs growing just above head height, an annoying but relatively easy scramble up the other side. Sam paused for a moment to investigate the small valley, which appeared no different from the rest of the surrounding forest. Until they noticed a vibrant, almost iridescent flower, obscured from above but clearly visible from Sam's vantage.

Even in the waning light, the reddish-pink petals smoldered with inviting warmth. Sam moved closer to examine the entirely stange plant, a flowering hybrid between a rose, carnation and a tulip. The petals pressed together, soft velvet folds gently forming a lengthened bell attached to a sturdy verdant stalk. Light glistened within the bloom and Sam reached to feel the droplets of nectar. It was less sticky than they expected, gliding smoothly between their fingertips. The gentle circular motion warmed Sam's fingers, wafting the most incredible smell: distinctly floral, reminiscent of tuberose, but leaving a light trail of sweetness and calming desire. Their curiosity had only heightened, and Sam glacially moved their outstretched tongue for a tiny, exploratory taste. The fresh, honeysweet juice melted into a blossoming floral aftertaste.

Try as they might, Sam could not shove an unrelenting, intrusive thought out of their mind: this plant looked more like a vulva than they thought possible.

Sam never worried much about sex, and hadn't even seen female genitalia in person. Although primarily attracted to femininity, Sam always felt a little too short and immasculine, never mustering the confidence to hold a long conversation with any romantic interest. Asking someone on a date was beyond question when they hadn't managed to make a single friend at the University. They didn't have the courage to face certain rejection, repeatedly, for the slim possibility of finding someone unbothered by their atypical physical qualities.

Their below-average penis, only a few inches even when fully erect, compounded these insecurities. Sam thought of their dick as cute, maybe even pretty, seeming to be a feminine accompaniment rather than a signpost of masculinity. A single prominent vein gently turned around the slender shaft, towards the blushing helmet. A delicate ridge and sensitive, soft frenulum slightly protruded at its tip.

But now, gazing at the surprisingly yonic bloom, Sam felt a weird, tingling, and nervous excitement for their smaller dick. The flower seemed deep and wide enough to accommodate their full length, possibly without bottoming out at the stem. They slowly pressed a finger into the center of the bud, petals gliding open naturally to accept it. Inside was amazingly soft and slick, and as Sam withdrew they could feel a slight vacuum effect against the glistening entrance.

This is so fucked. Who else would be considering this? Sam nervously glanced around the empty trees, the night dragging shadows into dark blanketing cover. Quivering breaths became more frantic as Sam felt their heart vibrating, hollowing a cavity filled with anticipation. Nobody would know. I still have time to make it home, and when else would this ever happen? Is this wrong? Am I trying to justify this to myself?

Sam's hands move in a blur to swiftly unzip and unfasten their trousers, partially exposing their pert ass to the cooling twilight air. In a moment their erection was solidly in hand, hesitantly pressing their dick towards the sparkling petal folds. Gently wrapping their delicate hand around the outer bulb, Sam gasped as hundreds of wet tongues caressed their member from every angle. They thrusted forward slowly, each velvety layer catching on the throbbing head's ridge. Squeezing their hand more firmly, Sam pressed in waves and felt the enveloping petals flow with even more succulence.

After what felt like hours of pleasure, the petals finally pressed and tickled their pubic hair in a soft embrace. The flower completely engulfed their dick, hungrily pulling to keep it inside while Sam withdrew their length until their glans barely penetrated it's entrance. Their shaft was completely drenched in the flower's nectar, slicked with wetness and now flooding the air with a bouquet of floral scents.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck." Sam couldn't help moaning through their pressed lips, the feeling so incredible and incomparable to masturbating. Using their other hand, Sam thrust their fingers into and out of the bulb, immediately swallowing their fingers covered in the hopelessly addicting taste. The perverse recognition of fucking a flower only made this more erotic as Sam sloshed the dripping bulb faster and faster along their throbbing little dick. "Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck please, fuck fuck fuck, mmph, fuck, mmnnnnnnmmmph..." With a final, deep thrust, and pressing their fingers completely down their throat, Sam felt the head of their dick pump and pulse in ecstasy. The flower's deepest reaches were flooded with spurt after spurt of warm, milky cum. Sam was immobilized, quivering in the final moments of daylight and trembling with the most powerful orgasmic release they ever felt.

A new feeling erupted from inside the bulb, somehow even more space gave way as the plant opened and accepted their milky-clear seed. Sam gasped as a sudden, overwhelmingly intense suction erupted around their penis and pulled their hips back in surprise. But instead of leaving the bulb behind, it remained firmly attached even after the plucky snap of the stem shattered the quiet evening silence.

What did I fucking do to myself?! Sam's thoughts repeated as they frantically pulled and scraped at the smooth mound now clamped and covering their dick. They couldn't see details well in the fading light, bending desperately to get a better look. The slick green leaves left no edge to pry, and despite minutes of struggle Sam was forced to tuck their new budding companion back into their pants. So fucking stupid, what the fuck am I gonna do, so fucking stupid, repeated in Sam's head as they scrambled up the slope and ran towards home with newfound haste.