Blow Job Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time towards the end of the summer break before we started our senior year in college, Jared and I got together for a fun-filled night of drinking and sex. In between rounds of sex, I confessed that one of my fantasies was to blow several random guys, one right after the other. My only reluctance was that I preferred to do it anonymously if it ever happened. I confessed that I wasn't sure I was even that bold. Jared would often talk about my fantasy while I was on my knees sucking him off but it was only sex talk at that point and used to fuel our passion.

After Jared and I went back to school, we continued to text and video chat. During one of our chats, he sent me a link to a porn video. It was a video of a girl in a glory hole, apparently at an adult bookstore, and she was blowing random strangers when they shoved their dicks through the hole. She even bent over and fucked a couple of them too. That video turned me on like no other.

I told Jared, "That was hot. Just thinking about sucking all those cocks makes my pussy wet."

"Is that something you'd like to try?"

"I don't know, Jared. I'd still have to walk into a store and walk out. I don't know if I want people to know it was me that sucked their dick."

"They'd be strangers you'd never see again, Beth."

"Yeah, maybe. It does look interesting though."

There was an adult bookstore not far from our campus and I went in there by myself on a Saturday afternoon. As soon as I walked in, several older men started staring at me and following me around the store as I browsed the videos and adult toys. There was a sign in the corner that led to a hallway that said, "Video Arcade." I figured that's where the glory hole booths were but the old guys were creeping me out so I left. The next time I chatted with Jared, I let him know I went to the adult bookstore.

"I'm not sure I could go to a glory hole and blow guys in an adult bookstore, Jared. Some of those guys gave me the creeps."

"What about if it was with a bunch of college guys?"

"Ummm, that might work. What do you have up your sleeve, Jared?"

"I was thinking that maybe you might come here and I could set it up. You're only a few hours away. I could even pick you up. What do you think about that?"

"To be honest, that does sound interesting. I'm still not sure I could go that far but I'll keep it in mind."

"That's fair. I think it would be fun but I'm not the one that would be sucking all those dicks," Jared commented with a chuckle.

I have to admit, that Jared's proposal sounded very interesting. I could go to another college where no one knew me but Jared and Ben, blow a bunch of random guys then leave. I became obsessed with the thought of sucking dick after dick, tasting and swallowing all their cum. After several weeks of thinking about it and thinking about the pros and cons, I called Jared and told him I'd do it. I figured that I was a senior in college and I better have my fun now because it wouldn't be long before I would have to find a job and work for the rest of my life. I wanted to have as much fun as I could while I was still young.

The plan was for me to drive the three hours to the apartment Jared was sharing with Ben and another guy. They would take me to dinner, have some drinks then come back to their place to drink some more, smoke a couple of joints, and get the party started. I would spend the night at Jared's and drive home the next day.

They rigged up a glory hole out of a sheet of drywall that they temporarily attached to a door frame of one of the bedrooms with a few screws. The bedroom had its own door to a common bathroom so I could use it whenever I wanted. If I needed to take a break or needed something to drink, I would text Jared and let him know. I figured I'd partied with Chuck and his friends before so I figured I could handle blowing six or seven guys and I would have to trust Jared to pick them.

I was pretty nervous driving to Jared's on that Saturday afternoon. It was a combination of wondering if I should go through with it and downright excitement at the thought of sucking several dicks later that evening. Jared was waiting for me when I arrived and carried my overnight bag into the house he and his friends were renting. Ben greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and introduced me to their other roommate Earl. Earl was a bit nerdy himself and I could see why he got along with Jared and Ben. I figured the guys probably invited a few of their nerdy friends who weren't very sexually experienced.

When Earl met me he commented, "It's nice to meet you, Beth. Wow, you're even better looking than Jared said you were."

"Thank you, Earl."

The guys gave me a chance to rest up after my drive before going to dinner. We talked about school, what we wanted to do after graduation, and some of our crazy professors. No one brought up the subject of sex or what I agreed to do later that evening. I could see Earl looking at me the entire time we were talking.

I could tell Earl wanted to say something and he finally broke his silence when he asked, "Forgive me for asking Beth, but why did you agree to do this?"

"It's very simple, Earl. I like sucking dick."

He looked shocked by my response. It was almost like I punched him but I thought it was a combination of cute and funny. Before we left for dinner, Jared showed me the setup. It was a very simple but effective arrangement. The sheet of drywall was held in place by a few screws and there was a big, rectangular hole about waist high in the middle. They took into account the different heights of the guys and measured it all out as nerds would do. On the other side was a bedroom where I would kneel on any number of pillows they had for my comfort. The party was slated to start at 7:30 and would go on as long as I wanted.

We had several drinks over dinner as we talked about some of the guys they invited to the party. They were all nerdy friends of Jared, Ben, and Earl. Their friends were skeptical that any girl would agree to participate in a glory hole party and if it were true, that Jared would be the one to arrange it. Little did they know that they were in for the party of the life. After dinner, we rushed back to the apartment to get ready for the night. There wasn't much for me to do except wait for the guests to arrive. Once I heard the first knock on the door, I went into the bedroom and waited for the rest of the guys.

It was a little weird waiting in the bedroom for everyone to arrive. I heard male voices talking and joking. Someone was saying that Jared didn't have a woman behind the door but it was probably a gay guy but Earl verified that there was a hot girl waiting to blow them all. I decided to get comfortable and strip down to my bra and panties. I figured it would be a long night and was getting excited at the prospect of blowing several guys. At 7:45, Jared sent me a text asking me if I was ready.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be," I replied, so I took a big gulp of my drink and got in place near the glory hole to wait for my first dick.

A few moments later I saw a torso outside of the glory hole and heard him unzip his pants then a soft dick pushing through the hole.

I was thinking, "Well, it's showtime," and took the average-sized dick in my hand and began to tug it softly as I licked his balls. When he began to grow hard in my hand, I took him between my lips and started to blow him. He quickly became erect in my mouth as my head continued to bob and my tongue swirling around the dick in my mouth. I knew he was enjoying my blow job by the muffled moans I heard through the partition. After several minutes, I heard the anonymous guy begin to grunt just before he shot his cum into my mouth which I eagerly lapped up, swallowing it all.

He left his dick through the hole allowing me to keep blowing him until he was soft, then telling me, "Wow, baby, that was a great blow job. Thank you."

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure."

I sucked dick after dick, some big, some small, some thin, some thick. After I sucked a couple of dicks, I got completely naked and let some guys suck and play with my tits and feel my ass and pussy. As I was sucking, I started playing with my clit and brought myself to orgasm. Most of the guests shot loads that were quite large, not that I minded and some lasted longer than others. They all told me what a great blow job I gave them. Jared must have told them I like guys to talk dirty to me because some told me what a great cocksucker I was, a cumslut and a whore and I loved it. When Jared would bring me more to drink, he would stay and watch me suck a dick. It turned him on to see me being a cock hungry whore.

I was disappointed after I blew the seventh guy because I thought I was done for the night but Jared sent me a text that one of them wanted another blow job and that word had spread and two more guys showed up unexpectedly. I told him I needed a break and could use a slice of pizza and another drink. When Jared came into the room, he told me most of the guys had left after their blow job and there were three more left beside him, Ben and Earl.

I thought about it for a minute and said, "I'll suck off the two new guys and give the other guy a second one but then I want you, Ben, and Earl to come in here. That was an offer they couldn't refuse.

After my short break, I was ready to start again. I blew the two new guests first with one of them cumming within minutes of me sucking him and the other had the biggest dick of the night. After he was good and hard, I stood up, turned around, and stuffed his dick in my pussy, and let him fuck me before I knelt and swallowed his load. I wasn't going to miss fucking a dick that big. I even sent Jared a message telling that guy to stick around for more fun later.

When I was done blowing the last guy, who was the one that came back for seconds, I had sucked ten dicks already and I wasn't done. Ten loads of cum from nine different dicks. Jared came and got me after everyone at left except Ben, Earl, and their other friend Jake. I wasn't sure I was up to taking on the four of them again but I was sure going to try. If I was going to be their whore for the night, I was going to have fun doing it. I walked out into the living room completely naked and Ben introduced me to Jake.

Jake's eye's scanned my naked body and he said, "Wow, you're gorgeous."

"Thanks, Jake."

Jake was about 6'4" and thin, He had dark hair and thick glasses, a total nerd but he had a big dick that I wanted in me again. We sat around having another drink while I recouped from blowing 10 dicks in the course of a few hours.

I could see the guys almost drooling over my naked body so I teased them by bringing one leg up onto the sofa while keeping one leg on the floor, openly displaying my pussy for them. I made sure I got up to get more drinks for everyone so they could check out my ass too. I liked parading around nude for them and being the center of attention.

As we were sitting around, I casually asked, "Why am I the only one that is naked?"

It was funny watching the four guys scramble to take off their clothes.

Jared knew I liked when guys talked dirty about me and told me, "Thanks for coming here today and blowing our friends. I told them what a great cocksucker you were. That was awesome, wasn't it guys?"

Ben then commented, "Yeah, thanks, Beth. We told the guys you were the Blow Job Queen and I don't think some of them didn't believe us but you proved you're the best."

"You shocked Jake by letting him fuck you," Jared said.

"With a dick like his, I couldn't help myself. I just had to stuff it in my pussy."

Jared then asked, "Did you enjoy yourself, Beth?"

"Hell yes. I had a great time sucking off you and your friends. I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to suck them all but it ended up being pretty easy."

"You were great, Beth. I knew you could do it. You're the best little cocksucker around. You're a fucking cumslut too aren't you?" Jared replied.

Earl and Jake were sitting there stunned that I was openly discussing my oral sexual abilities.

"You know me, Jared, I love to suck dick and please my men. I find a man's cum so tasty too but after sucking all those dicks, my pussy could use a little attention."

I think we'd be okay with that, Beth. I think you deserve to be pampered after sucking all those dicks. Why don't we take our drinks into the bedroom? Jared asked.

"That sounds good to me," I replied.

Jared had taken the glory hole down by that point, It was held in by a few screws, so we all went into his room. Jared and Ben got refills of our drinks and when they got to the bedroom, I was already laying on the bed with Jake and Earl sucking on my tits and fingering me. Jared told Ben that he should eat my pussy while he grabbed a chair and watched the action. I had to instruct Ben how I liked my pussy eaten but I was so hot that he didn't have to be the best at oral sex to bring me to a raging orgasm.

The guys were trying to figure out who would get to fuck me first so I suggested they take turns between my mouth and pussy. Even though I love having a hard dick in my mouth, sometimes my pussy needs attention too. I had fucked Ben and Jake before so I told them I wanted Earl first. He got a big smile on his face as he crawled between my legs. These nerdy guys couldn't believe they had a hot chick in bed ready to fuck them all after blowing them and their friends.

Earl climbed between my outstretched legs and placed his hard dick against my pussy. I grabbed hold of it to help guide him. He shoved it deep inside me with one quick stroke which made me moan. He started humping on me as fast as he could. Ben got on one side of my head and Jake on the other so I could alternately suck their dicks. My jaw was pretty tired by now but my main goal was to keep them hard so they could have their turn fucking me.

After a few minutes, Jake said, "Let's switch."

The guys rotated so Jake could fuck me with that big dick of his. I looked over at Jared and he was leaning against his dresser, slowly stroking himself while watching his friends have their way with me. Ben was last to stick his dick in me but he's fucked me before so he knew what he was getting. The guys kept switching positions for a while when Earl said he was ready to cum.

Jared told everyone, "Our little cumslut likes to swallow your jizz so let her suck you dry."

It didn't matter to Earl where he came so he moved up to my mouth and shot some of his load onto my face before stuffing his cock into my mouth. Ben was next to cum and shot some onto my face too but I swallowed most of his tangy nectar. I let Jake titty fuck me before he came. I squeezed my breasts around his cock as he moved between them. He also shot some of his load onto my face then finished cumming in my mouth. That left Jared as the last man standing, so to speak.

Jared told his friends, "I'd like to have Beth to myself, okay guys?'

He had arranged this entire blow job fest so they were more than willing to oblige. Ben, Earl, and Jake thanked me for a fun evening, telling me they hoped I would come back again sometime. They closed the door behind them to give me and Jared some privacy. He smiled while shaking his head.

I asked him, "What are you grinning about?"

"You really are a fucking whore aren't you?"

"Yes, I am, but that's what you like about me," I replied with a devilish grin on my face, knowing he enjoyed it all.

"You should see yourself now you little cocksucking cumslut. You've got cum all over your face from three different guys," Jared said just before snapping a picture of me.

"You better not show that to anyone."

"Don't worry, Beth. This one is for my eyes only."

Jared then climbed onto the bed and started sucking on my tits while finger fucking me, then said, "Gee, your pussy is still soaking wet."

"That's because I'm waiting for you. Your slut needs one more dick tonight."

"Don't worry, baby. I just wanted you all to myself."

Jared kissed his way down to my pussy and began to eat me out. He kept telling me how much he enjoyed watching his three friends fuck me and how he loved watching me suck cock when he would bring me more to drink earlier. He kept calling me a cocksucker and a slut which only made me hotter. I came two more times as he ate my pussy. Jared then moved up and brought his familiar dick to my lips. I looked up at him as he slid himself between my lips. Jared fucked my mouth for a minute or two then moved between my legs and slid his dick into my juicy pussy.

He moved slowly inside me as I wrapped my legs around his back and began to lift my hips in rhythm to his thrusts.

"You look so sexy with all that cum on your face you fucking slut."

"That's right, Jared. I'm a fucking slut."

"You're a cocksucking whore too. How many more guys could you have blown tonight you fucking cumslut?"

"I could have sucked ten more guys if you wanted me to. Ohhhh, fuck me, Jared. Fuck me like the whore that I am."

Jared picked up the pace and began to fuck me harder and I was moving my hips faster in return. He then told me he wanted to fuck me from behind so when he climbed off me, I quickly turned around sticking my ass in the air. Jared didn't waste any time mounting me, slapping my ass hard as he fucked me.

I knew he liked watching me in action so I taunted him by asking, "How does it feel being the fourth guy to fuck me tonight? Were you the seventh or eighth guy I sucked at the glory hole? Did you like knowing I was sucking all those cocks?

"Oh, you fucking whore. I love fucking you and having my friends use your pussy and mouth. You're a fucking slut and you know it. Admit you like being a whore and a cocksucking slut. Tell me you like it."

"You fucking know I can't suck enough cock. You know I'm a cocksucking whore and a slut for as much cock as I can get."

Jared and I were fucking hard and fast. I was bucking back and forth as fast as he was thrusting into me. His headboard was banging against the wall and we were moaning and groaning out loud. He then told me he wanted to fuck my ass and I readily agreed. I would have fucked and sucked another ten guys if Jared wanted me to.

He got some lube out of his dresser and greased up my asshole and his dick. Jared pushed his dick into my ass but it hurt a little but I never said anything. The pain quickly went away as he began to thrust into my asshole.

I was yelling, "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass, Jared," because I wanted his friends to know what he was doing to me.

I may have sucked their dicks and fucked them but Jared was the only one to get a piece of my ass.

When he came, he grunted loudly and said, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming in your ass you fucking whore."

We both collapsed on the bed totally exhausted after he came. When I recovered, I took a long hot shower while he changed his sheets. I fell asleep in Jared's arms that night. That was the first time someone cuddled with me after having sex.

I slept in the next morning and put on a sleep shirt I brought with me. I walked into the kitchen where Jared had fresh bagels for all of us. Earl and Ben were staring at me but I must have looked like shit. I was hungover and groggy from sucking and fucking all night and into the early morning. It felt a little weird to have them looking at me like that; I was hoping they weren't judging me but I did act like a total slut the previous night.

They greeted me with, "good morning" and I mumbled a similar reply. Jared handed me a warm bagel with cream cheese along with a strong cup of coffee which I needed desperately. I didn't realize that my nipples were poking out from underneath my shirt which is what the guys were staring at. It didn't occur to me that, in their mind, I was a sex object. They must have been reliving in their minds what I had done with them the night before.