Blow Job Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I woke up from the coffee, Jared told me, "You were amazing last night. Every one of us will never, ever forget how much fun we had."

"I'm glad everyone had fun. I had a good time too."

To be honest, I felt a touch guilty about what I had done. It felt fantastic and exhilarating at the time but now I was feeling some remorse for acting like such a slut. I was conflicted because it was a huge turn-on to completely let loose and fulfill a fantasy but what guy would ever want to marry me if he knew what I was like? I wanted guys to want me for more than giving them a great blow job but I'd worry about that some other day.

After breakfast, or should I say brunch, I went to Jared's room to pack up my stuff and he followed me into the bedroom and closed the door. I thought he was going to ask me to have sex with him but I was all sucked and fucked out.

"Do you have to go right now? I thought maybe we could hang out for a little while. There's a band playing in the student union. There'll be food trucks and stuff."

"Really? I didn't plan on it but why do you want to hang out with me?"

"You don't get it, do you, Beth?"

"Get what?

"Did it ever occur to you that I might like you and enjoy being with you?"

I didn't know what to say. Honestly, it never occurred to me that Jared actually like being around me. I thought we were just friends with benefits. We had hung out when we were home from school, going to movies and concerts but ending the evening having sex. At the end of whatever break we were on, we went our separate ways. He also knew about my voracious sexual appetite and I would tell him about some of my experiences. I never figured he wanted anything more from me. Jared was a nice guy, a bit of a nerd, average-looking, tall, and carrying a couple of extra pounds but not fat. I could talk to him about anything because he knew my deepest, darkest secret.

When I didn't immediately answer Jared, he got frustrated and said, "We don't have to hang out. You can go if you want."

"No, no. Let's hang out. I'd like that."

Jared smiled and waited for me to get dressed and we left to hang out for a couple of hours. The campus was a short distance from his apartment so we walked to the student union, listened to some music, ate some food and ice cream. It was a nice afternoon. It also made me look at Jared differently. I still wasn't sure what he wanted from me.

On the walk back to his apartment, Jared reached down to hold my hand. It was a shock to me, a move I didn't see coming but I liked it. I looked up at him with a smile on my face to see him smiling back at me. Did we just go on our first date as a couple?

When we got back to his place, I went into his room to get my bag with Jared joining me and closing the door behind him. I thought he was going to try to have sex with me again. I wasn't up to it but I probably would have done it for him.

Instead of trying to have sex with me, Jared took me in his arms, leaned down, and kissed me passionately. He then told me how much he was going to miss me and hoped we could get together soon, just the two of us. I told Jared I was going to miss him too. This was the first time I thought of Jared as someone other than a friend and a convenient sexual partner.

During the drive back home, I kept asking myself, "Why would Jared want anything to do with me? He knows I can't be faithful to any one guy but he seems okay with that. Not only does he like hearing about my sexual experiences, but he's also arranged a few of them."

Jared had me confused but he also accepted me for who I am, an unapologetic cocksucker. We got together a couple of more times before graduation, just the two of us. There was no doubt that he was treating me as his girlfriend by bringing me gifts, opening the car door for me, and sleeping together in the same bed after a soft kiss goodnight. We also had sex and I enjoyed it more knowing he was my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, while I slowed down on my cocksucking, I still needed to have a hard dick in my mouth when Jared wasn't around. He even encouraged me to blow other guys on the condition that I tell him all the gory details afterward.

Jared and I even began to make plans for after graduation. We both had jobs lined up in our home town and we planned to move in together. While it wasn't love at first sight between Jared and me, at least not on my part, my love for him was growing by the day. He would still invite Ben over to the house on occasions so we could have a friendly threesome.

After we settled into our new lives together, Jared caught me completely by surprise when after a candlelit dinner, he asked me to marry him. Of course, I accepted. Now that we were engaged, I slowed down on my extracurricular cocksucking but I wasn't going to give it up completely and Jared didn't want me to stop either. I had more to lose now that I was working, I had to be more discreet. Chuck and I would still get together for a quick blow job seeing we had a long history together. Jared would bring over one or two of his college buddies every couple of months so we could fuck and suck while he watched before he joined in.

My all-time favorite experience was being the entertainment for Jared's bachelor party. Ben was his best man and we both thought it was only natural that there wouldn't be a need to hire a stripper. We were planning a small wedding seeing we had to pay for it ourselves so Jared's bachelor party was going to be a few of his close friends getting together for a night of drinking. Ben told me he planned on inviting about five guys for a total of seven with him and Jared. I told him that was fine with me seeing I had blown more than that before. The plan was for them to get everyone together over dinner then go to Ben's house around 8 PM and I would show up around 9:00 after everyone had a few more drinks. Jared and the other guys were told they hired a stripper but Ben didn't tell them it would be me.

I had to play naive with Jared because during the week before his bachelor party he suggested I stop by which was his way of saying I should come there and give the guys blow jobs. I told him there were going to be a couple of guys there I didn't know and I didn't want them telling stories at the wedding about what a cocksucking slut I was. He was disappointed but understood.

On the day of the stag party, I got my hair, toes, and fingernails done professionally then went home to put on my makeup. I put on more than I usually wear with red lipstick to match the color of my finger and toenail polish. I had a couple of drinks to calm my nerves while I was getting ready because, although I had blown several guys before, I wanted this to be especially nice for Jared.

My outfit was an extremely short, light blue, body-hugging dress. I adjusted the spaghetti straps so I was showing plenty of cleavage that would allow me to show all off my breasts if I leaned forward. I put on a pair of white lace thigh-high stockings and white, sheer thong panties. The bottom of my dress didn't cover the tops of my stockings so some of my bare thighs were exposed. I wore a pair of open-toed, four-inch white heels with an ankle strap. I checked myself in my full-length mirror several times to make sure everything was perfect. Not only did I look sexy, I felt sexy and my pussy was getting damp just thinking about what I was going to do that evening.

I had a long raincoat to cover myself when I got to Ben's apartment but I carried it in my arms as I waited for my rideshare to pick me up. I also wanted to show off to the driver. While I was waiting outside for my rideshare, a few guys were walking down the street and they couldn't help but stare when they saw me. They made comments on how good I looked and even asked me to join them but I gratefully declined.

When my rideshare driver arrived and saw me, he jumped out of the car to hold the door open for me, telling me how lovely I looked. I knew exactly what he was trying to do and I was in the mood to give him what he wanted. As I climbed into the backseat, I smiled at him, thanked him for being such a gentleman then left my legs wide open as I sat down, giving him a great view of my sheer panties and thighs. We made small talk on the drive to Ben's place. I told him I was on my way to a party and he said he wished he could join me. When we got to Ben's house, he made sure to open the car door for me again and I obliged him with another view up my dress. He handed me a card with his cell phone number on it and told me to call him if I needed a ride home later.

Before I rang Ben's doorbell, I put on my raincoat and walked up the steps. I took a deep breath and pushed the doorbell. When Ben answered the door, he smiled at me and saw I had on more makeup than usual, and invited me in. All of the guys were expecting a stripper and some were surprised to see me. Jared immediately knew what was going on and gave me a huge grin. All eyes were on me when I took off my coat and the roomful of men saw what I was wearing. I tossed my coat on the back of a chair and strutted around the room while fourteen eyes followed my every move.

Ben was the first to say, "Holy shit, Beth, you look fantastic," with the others quickly agreeing as they stared at me.

Ben and I went around the room to introduce myself even though I knew Earl and Jake from my glory hole experience. I walked over to them, bent over, and gave them each a peck on the cheek. As I leaned over, my dress rode up in the back, partially exposing my ass cheeks. My dress also opened in front giving the guys a peek at my breasts. Ben then introduced me to Phil, Jim, and Pete. I'm sure they must have heard of my promiscuous ways before. I made sure to prominently show off my engagement ring as I was introduced. Finally, I walked over to Jared to give in a deep, passionate kiss on the lips and show him my tits so he knew what his friends were seeing.

I whispered in his ear, "I hope you are going to enjoy your bachelor party, babe."

"Oh, something tells me it will be a night to remember,"

I then grabbed an open seat on a wooden chair and my dress rode up to my upper thighs. There is no way to prevent exposing my sheer panties to the guys even if I wanted to. I sat there with my legs parted slightly for a while to give them an even better view up my dress. Ben handed me a stiff drink as the guys watched every move I made. I crossed my legs a few times just to see their reactions. I had a couple of drinks while teasing the guys. It was so much fun to be the center of attention and be sexually desired by seven horny nerds. My pussy was already on fire.

When I told Ben, "It's time to put on some music," he knew I was ready to take this party to another level.

When the music began to play, I began to sway in my chair before I stood up and started to move my hips and shoulders in rhythm to the music. I ran my hands sensuously over my body then turned around to shake my ass for my audience. Now that I had their attention, I moved about the room to dance in front of each guy like I was giving them a personal performance. If I raised my hands above my head, my dress would lift to reveal a bit of my sheer panties or my butt cheeks. I purposely teased them but was also teasing myself in the process. I could see the look of desire in each of their eyes; they wanted me.

While I was still fully dressed, I gave each of the seven guests their own lap dance, starting with Ben. I knew he wouldn't be shy about touching me and he didn't disappoint me. I straddled his lap and he quickly began to fondle my breasts before lifting my dress and groping my ass cheeks. Seeing no resistance from me, the rest of the guys took liberties with my body when I danced for them. I laid back in Phil's lap and he cupped my tits, he slid his hands down to run them along my stockinged legs. Once he began to rub my pussy through my thong, I moved over to Pete and practically stuck my ass in his face. He lifted the back of my dress and playfully spanked me. I let Jim stick his hand inside the top of my dress to grope my bare breasts.

It was now Jared's turn. He was grinning from ear to ear as I approached him. I stalked him slowly like a lioness hunting her prey in the jungle. I'm sure he could tell that I was hotter than a firecracker by the look in my eyes. I climbed onto his lap, rubbing my hot body against his.

"Are you enjoying the show, honey?" I whispered to him.

"You bet your hot ass I am, baby."

I turned around to sit in his lap and instructed him to unzip my dress. I slipped my arms out from under the straps and held the top in place while I danced some more.

It was Ben that called out for me to "show us your tits, Beth," but I continued to tease them by showing off most of my luscious mounds, then baring one breast then both before covering them up again. They were getting restless so as a new song began, I stood before them and slowly peeled off my dress, letting it fall to the floor before kicking it aside, standing before the seven guys in my heels, stockings, and thong.

Phil commented, "Wow, she's got great tits," to which Pete said, "Fuck, I want to touch them again."

I strutted around the room making sure to make my tits bounce with every step then I came back to the center, pinched my nipples to make them harder, and lifted them, one at a time, so I could lick my nipples. I walked over to a bag I brought with me, shaking and wiggling my ass, and brought out some whipped cream then stood in front of Ben putting two white dots onto my nipples. I straddled Ben's lap and fed him my tits. He lapped up the whipped cream like a hungry animal. I kept moving from guy to guy until they all had a taste of my tits. I danced a little more, shaking my ass and tits before I slowly peeled down my thong to reveal my neatly trimmed pussy. I slowly walked over to Jared and placed my thong around his face to give him a whiff of my soaking wet panties and to let him know how turned on I was. He then offered my panties to the rest of the guys to smell the scent of my pussy.

It was then I decided to walk up to each guy individually and place one foot on the seat between their legs to give them a close-up view of my cunt. I watched as their eyes moved from my eyes to my tits and pussy. Phil just stared directly at my pussy. I spread my lips for each of them, fingering myself and playing with my clit. I felt like such a whore but it felt wonderful too.

As I walked over to my bag again, I asked out loud, "Why don't you guys get naked too?"

I heard a scramble of clothes coming off and zippers being undone until they were all naked too. I saw a variety of cocks of all shapes and sizes with Jake being the largest. Phil was pretty small and looked self-conscious but it didn't matter to me. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

I pulled a vibrator from my bag and pulled my chair to the center of the room. I ran the vibrator over my neck and chest before circling my nipples. I ran it down my stomach and up and down my thighs, then spread my legs wide, inserting it into me. I fucked myself with the vibrator for a couple of minutes. The guys were practically drooling watching my masturbation routine. I couldn't wait to get one of their cocks in my pussy but there was time for that later. I was close to cumming but I didn't want to climax too soon so I took the vibrator out of my pussy to the disappointment of many of the guys.

Their disappointment quickly turned to anticipation when I grabbed the whipped cream and put a dab on the tip of the seven hard cocks. The guys were smiling as I started with Ben then went down the line licking and sucking off the cream from each of their erections, ending with Jared. They were playing with my tits as I sucked each of them clean.

I then looked up at Jared and asked, "Okay, Mr. Groom-to-be, what do you want me to do next?"

He pondered my question for a moment or two and replied, "I want you to get on all fours towards the end of the sofa so some of us can line up to fuck you from behind while the others get in front to feed you our cocks."

I smiled at Jared and said, "Your wish is my command, sir."

I got into position while the guys determined the order of who got my pussy or mouth. I was happy to hear that Jake, the guy with the biggest cock, got my pussy first while Earl got to feed me his dick. Jared decided to sit back and watch for a while as his friends took turns fucking me doggie style or getting one of my famous blow jobs. The guys decided to switch places every few minutes so they each got a blow job or fucked me. Over the next hour and a half or so, they rotated around me using my pussy and mouth for their pleasure. Pete was the first to cum in my mouth while Phil was first in my pussy. After a while, I didn't know who was fucking me and who I was blowing. If a dick showed up in front of my face, I just sucked it.

The guys heard Jared calling me a cocksucking whore, cumslut, a whore, and slut. When they saw how turned on I got, they followed suit. I love being called dirty names while I'm fucking and sucking and hearing it from seven guys blew my mind. I came three times while servicing the seven guys.

I overheard Phil asking Ben, "Where did you find a good-looking whore like Beth? She's hot."

"That's Beth, Jared's fiance. I thought you knew that."

"Get the fuck outta here. There's no way,"

"Go ahead, Jared, tell Phil that Beth is your fucking whore."

"That's right, Beth is a cocksucking cumslut and she's going to be my wife."

Phil was stunned and when he realized Ben and Jared were serious, he simply said, "Holy shit."

After four of the guys had cum, Jared joined the rotation but he didn't last that long himself. He told me later that he was so turned on by my teasing, striptease, and watching his friends use me that it was impossible not to cum so soon even though he tried not to. Five of the guys came in my mouth and two in my pussy. I had cum in my hair, on my face, and dripping down my thighs. After I served all seven, I needed a break so I took a quick shower and came back for more.

I sat on Jared's lap as the eight of us had a couple of more drinks while remaining naked. I made sure to walk around the room a few times so the guys could get a good look at my nude body. When I noticed a couple of the guys started to get hard again, I asked Jared what he wanted me to do next.

"I've been thinking about that in case you asked," Jared replied. "I want you to take on three of them at a time and then I'll finish up with you."

"I'll do whatever you like, babe. I'm your slut tonight to do as you please but let's do it in the bedroom so we have more room."

All eight of us moved to the bedroom and Jared told me to pick which three go first so I chose Phil, Pete, and Jim seeing they were newbies. They guys brought my vibrator and the whipped cream and I put some on my nipples and pussy. Phil and Pete licked it off my tits while Jim licked my pussy. I love having both nipples sucked on at the same time so that made it easier for Jim to bring me to orgasm. They put more whipped cream on me but this time they inserted the vibrator into my pussy. The feeling of having my tits sucked on, my pussy licked while feeling the sensation of a vibrator drove me wild and I came two more times. These guys may have been nerds but they were creative.

Now it was my turn to take care of Phil, Jim, and Pete. They had me bend over so one of them could fuck me while I alternately sucked the other two. Meanwhile, Earl, Ben, Jake, and Jared were getting a live porn show and I was their porn star. I loved performing for them.

Pete got behind me and started to pound my pussy while I sucked the other two guys. I forgot how much fun it was to be servicing three guys at once. Having an audience only added to the sensuality of the situation. They eventually rotated positions so each of them got a turn in my pussy. We were going at it for a while before Phil came in my pussy and Jim and Pete came in my mouth. Jim painted my face with some of his cum but I got most of it in my mouth.