Blow Job Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short rest, it was time for Ben, Earl, and Jake to have some fun. In no time, I had my mouth and pussy filled with hard cocks. They were more vocal about calling a slut and a whore which only drove my passion to higher heights. I guess I really am a whore but why can't a woman enjoy sex without being labeled? I was having some sexual fun with the full knowledge and permission of my future husband and that's all that mattered.

Ben, Jake, and Earl took turns using my mouth and pussy with Ben and Earl cumming in my mouth and Jake in my pussy. Jared then told the guys he wanted to be alone with me. The other guys were more than happy to oblige the Groom-to-be's request seeing their balls were drained by his fiance. They closed the door behind themselves, leaving me alone with Jared.

"Did you enjoy your bachelor party, babe?"

"It was better than I could have ever imagined. Thanks, honey. I love you more than ever."

"I love you too, Jared, more than you'll ever know."

Jared had me blow him before he fucked me and ended up with me swallowing his manly nectar. The entire time he was reliving how I fucked and sucked his friends, calling me his cocksucking whore.

I told Jared, "I may be a whore but I'm your whore."

"I prefer to call you my Blowjob Queen. Any girl can fuck a guy but it takes an expert to give a good blow job.

Jared invited me to stay the night but he had plans with his friends the next day and I didn't want to ruin his "guys" weekend. I freshened up, got dressed, and texted for a rideshare. I kissed Jared goodbye, told him to have fun, and left after saying goodbye to his friends. I didn't look the greatest when I left. My hair was mussed, my makeup was worn off, and my dress was wrinkled. My stockings were ripped so I threw them out and I couldn't find my panties.

When my rideshare picked me up, I noticed it was the same driver that drove me to Ben's house. He told me he recognized the address and canceled another ride just so he could pick me up.

The driver raced around to open the door for me, took one look at me, and said, "Damn, that must have been one helluva party you went to."

"It was one great fucking party," I replied with a smile on my face.

I knew he was going to get a view up my dress when I got in the car but I wasn't about to get shy now. I spread my legs super wide as I got in, giving him a clear view of my well fucked pussy. I saw him staring up my dress and he seemed embarrassed that I caught him but I gave him a knowing wink to put him at ease. He smiled and winked back at me.

He must have felt emboldened knowing I let him see my pussy and when he started driving, he asked me, "So who was the lucky guy?"

"Lucky guy?" I replied.

"Come on, it's pretty obvious some guy got lucky with you tonight. You're damn hot."

I was still drunk and feeling frisky and responded, "Maybe some guys got lucky," emphasizing the plural.

"Hot damn, girl. That's awesome. I wish you would have invited me. I could use some luck myself."

Maybe I wanted to tease him but I don't know why I said this but the words just came out of my mouth, "You know, guys call me the Blow Job Queen."

"That's hot. You know, I could use a good BJ."

I was feeling naughty and frisky so I said, "Pull over somewhere and I'll help you out."

The driver didn't think twice and pulled into the parking lot of a closed shopping plaza. It was about 2:30 AM so there was no one around. He quickly joined me in the backseat and I told him to pull down his pants. I think part of him didn't believe I was going to actually go through with this but when I pulled my dress over my head and he saw my naked body, he knew it was real. I let him play and suck on my tits and finger my pussy. When his cock started to get hard, I began to stroke him.

When he was good and hard I leaned over and took his dick in my mouth and began to bob my head in his lap. My soft, wet lips caressed his shaft while my tongue worked its magic around the head. He was playing with my tits and reaching around to grab my ass too. I couldn't believe I was in the backseat of a rideshare car blowing the driver in the middle of the night. I didn't even know his name and I didn't want to either. I only wanted to suck his dick. My only thoughts were of pleasing him and telling Jared about it later.

The driver kept telling me, "Damn girl, you have a magic mouth. You really know how to suck a dick."

He surprised me when he asked, "Hey, baby, how about giving me some of that nice pussy too?"

I thought about it for a moment too and responded, "If I let you fuck me, you have to promise to cum in my mouth."

"Now that's an offer I can't refuse."

I took my lips off his dick and turned around, stuck my ass in the air offering him my pussy. He quickly entered me and started to fuck me hard. The windows were all fogged up at this point.

As he was fucking me he asked, "So, how many guys did you fuck tonight?"

I hesitated but was feeling whorish and gave a one-word reply, "Seven."

"Holy shit, girl."

That seemed to turn him on as he began to fuck me faster. I was rubbing my clit as he was pounding my pussy and brought myself to orgasm. That was too much for him to handle and he told me he was about to cum so I quickly turned around and stuffed his cock into my mouth. I got there just in time as he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth and I swallowed every luscious drop.

After we got dressed, the driver told me, "I understand why they say you're the Blow Job Queen. Damn baby, that was good."

"I take pride in my work."

He then drove me home and tried to get my name and number but I refused. I like giving someone an anonymous blow job from time to time. It's dirty, naughty, and fun but there was no way I was giving him my personal information.

Jared and I got married a week later. It was exciting to see his friends at the wedding knowing they were undressing me with their eyes and recalling how I fucked and sucked them all. I blew a couple of random guys while on our honeymoon but things settled down once we got home. Life seems to get in the way of having fun. We both had to concentrate on work and I needed to be discreet in giving blow jobs. I had more to lose then. We would still get together with some of Jared's friends at times but they started to get married too and that limited our opportunities. We ended up having a couple of children too which added obstacles to having our fun. We didn't stop completely but we couldn't have our blow job orgies as often either but that's okay. I still like sucking a variety of dicks and Jared likes participating and watching me we just can't do it as often.