Blow Your Mind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and started taking some notes. Doc didn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon so she rolled him back in his chair and pulled up another one to his desk and started writing.

"Okay, so I have somehow absorbed his memories. I can remember his last day and a half clearly, crystal clear, I would say photographic memory level. But I can't feel anything. I know how much he enjoyed this blowjob, but can't feel any of the pleasure, just, hmmm, just the knowledge that it WAS enjoyable."

Brandi scribbled that down and then thought back to the early parts of the day. "My memories from earlier today are fading a bit, but still pretty clear. I can remember that documentary on TV, I remember what I read, other stuff is a bit hazy. Mmm, okay, let's try something."

Brandi took a deep breath and focused hard on her walk from the English building to her sorority house. After a few moments she had a much clearer memory, but it seemed to be fading a bit and not as clear as her book reading was. She focused again and compared her reading to the TV show she had watched. She discovered a couple of things.

Her memories of reading while walking were poorer quality compared to when she was alone reading or the TV. The TV seemed to have a different type of memory, not bad but it seemed to go back and forth between having better sound or better picture. After a bit she figured out that when they ran some of the long shots on the show or filler (guys just looking at computers or pictures of Mars that she had already seen) she had a much clearer memory of what was being said. In one case, she had a much clearer memory of something one of her sorority sisters had said when the picture was stock footage, and the announcer was saying the same thing again about something.

"This is like a filing system almost. I focus on a time and place and it's like I can look up what I saw, or read, or experienced. And the more focused on something I was, the clearer the memory. Wow! This is kinda cool!" Brandi said out loud.

Brandi then focused on what she had gotten from the Doc. This was where she was amazed. First, his paper issue was 100% perfect memory. Brandi felt like she WAS Doc when thinking about it. She could recall exactly what he said to the Journal when they called him back to tell him about his paper being rejected, knew exactly how he felt, and could even see the copy of the paper in his hands. But the memory was weird in how it started and ended. For lack of a better term, it was like she was seeing a clip of movie of his memories. It started with him finishing some paper grading on a routine test, him getting a cup of coffee, and then the phone call and talk, and then him getting up to use the bathroom and the memory abruptly ending as he opened the bathroom door.

She focused on some other very clear memories. Doc teaching part of an Organic Chemistry Class, him having lunch after the call, a short bit of him driving home, a longer bit of him in his office drinking and crying.

"For some reason I have some really clear memories of what happened to him over the last several days, but the parts in-between are not as clear." Brandi focused again. "And some are really fading fast."

Brandi quickly went over to Doc's computer and typed in his password and then wrote it down. She had a fading memory of that and wanted to see if it was correct. It was and she saved the password for later. She then focused again. She found that of the "fading memories" as she was calling them, the minor ones were fading fastest. Things like his morning routine, drive to work, walking the halls, etc. were rapidly disappearing from her head. Things like conversations on important subjects, lectures, his fight with his wife and his meeting with her she still had complete memory of.

But they didn't seem: Fixed.

"This is so strange. I'm not sure how, but I just know I am going to lose these memories over time, I can tell they are going to fade somehow. But these other memories, I know I can remember them."

"Brandi?"

Brandi turned around to see a very dopey and confused looking Doc looking around. His eyes seemed glassy and unfocused, and he seemed very uncoordinated.

"Doc! Are you okay? You passed out and fell asleep."

"I...I did? What's going on? I was in class? I was in class, lecturing about Organic Chemistry, and then, everything is blank or jumbled. What time is it? How did I get to my office?"

Brandi thought for a moment and then she focused again. She focused on the earliest of Doc's memories and discovered that it was of him teaching Organic Chemistry!

Brandi moved up to him and gently pushed him down as he tried to stand up. "Hold on Doc. Your last memory was teaching Organic Chemistry?"

"Yes."

"Damn." Brandi said softly as she realized that she had somehow drained Doc's memories from the last two days somehow.

"Brandi, what happened to me? Why am I here, why are my pants a mess? Why is it night?"

"Doc, your class was about two and a half days ago. You don't have any memory at all about then till now?"

Doc's eyes had widened when she said two and a half days, but he shook himself. "Not ones that make sense. I have this jumble of memory, some regular stuff like walking the halls or driving to work, some other stuff like bits and pieces of conversations, and then..."

"What?"

"Gaps. I feel like parts of my memory have been completely removed, just these holes."

Brandi's mind was racing. "I removed parts of Doc's memory somehow. This all happened with a blowjob. This is crazy! You can't suck the brains out of someone by their cock! How...that fucking weird ass chemical mix! Holy Shit! What did those idiots over in the Med and Bio labs give us?" Brandi thought.

"Brandi, I need to get up. I need to go home and figure out...Mmmmmmph!"

Doc stood up and Brandi grabbed him and kissed him as hard as she could. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and rolled it around. While kissing him Brandi tried to focus her mind and tried to "pull" memories from Doc, specifically the last couple of minutes. Brandi didn't feel the surge like she had from the blowjob, but she felt a little bit, about the level of reading while walking. Doc resisted for a second and then seemed to just melt. His arms went limp, and Brandi eased him back down into his chair.

Doc looked stoned and stunned. Brandi leaned down and tapped him on the arm. "Doc? You awake?"

Doc blinked and looked at her. "Brandi? Um, I feel weird. Hard to think. My, my mind feels so messy and mixed up."

"Doc, shush. Listen to me okay? Don't worry about anything, just do as I say."

"Okay." Doc replied and Brandi smiled at the look on Doc's face. It was the look of a very confused and weak man who needed guidance.

"You need to take some time off from work Doc. You have been under a lot of pressure and you need a nice rest with me. I'm going to send an email to the Dean for you okay? And then you are going to come with me to the Lake House for some rest."

Doc nodded with a boyish smiled. "Okay Brandi. That sounds nice."

"Okay, you just sit there and don't try to think."

"Kay."

Brandi went over to the Doc's computer and typed up a quick email saying he wasn't feeling well and needed a couple of days off. She then signed him out on the Administrative server for two days of PTO. She shut down the laptop and unplugged it. She stuck it in her backpack and then took Doc by the arm and led him to his car. She put him in and got in the driver's seat. Not wanting to have any issues she decided to give Doc another kiss. She focused like she had before and when she broke the kiss Doc simply flopped over in his seat with a snore.

"Hmmmm, he didn't really have anything to drain from the last several minutes, so I guess I just knocked him out with that last one." Brandi thought as she drove off.

It took about 45 minutes to drive to the Lake House and Doc slept the whole way there. Brandi had to slap him several times to get him to wake up enough to walk into the house. She led him upstairs to the master bedroom and stripped him naked and dumped him in bed. She then took a shower and pondered her next move.

"I need to figure this power out. How permanent it is, what else I can do. I guess Doc is my lab rat for testing. Serves him right for thinking so poorly of me." Brandi said as she poured herself a drink and lay back on the sofa.

It had been a very tiring day, so Brandi soon drifted off to sleep in her borrowed bathrobe.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Brandi jerked up as a loud voice barked at her.

Brandi looked around confused and then focused on an older woman standing in front of her in a pantsuit glaring at her. Brandi blinked as she realized the woman was Anne Timmons, Doc's wife.

"I said, who the fuck are you? And why are you wearing my robe?"

"I didn't have anything else to wear once I got Doc to bed last night." Brandi replied.

"He's here? Oh, you parked inside the garage, didn't you? Of course, you plan on screwing your husband over and there is always something. Well get the fuck out tramp, I'm kicking that worthless POS out, he can live in a hotel. If he can access his account that is."

Brandi glared at the bitch. "Fuck you. This place is as much his as your and he is here first. Go piss up a rope."

"You little whore! Do you think you are special? You are just another cute face looking to get by on her looks until it's too late to realize that they will fade. My soon to be ex-husband used girls like you by the dozens!"

Brandi stood up and looked Anne in the face. For a second she didn't know how to respond other than a glare and then she reached forward, grabbed Anne's lapels, and pulled her into a kiss.

Brandi focused, and mentally sucked as hard as she could. Anne was too startled to resist and in a few seconds was swaying on her feet. Brandi, now with a bit of experience with her powers, focused on pulling recent memories out over the last two days. She gave Anne a long kiss until she needed to break for air.

She broke her kiss and staggered back. Brandi gasped and blinked. "Fuck! That was something! Damn, you okay?"

Brandi looked over and watched as Anne simply fainted forward onto the couch. Brandi jumped and then freaked out a bit. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Brandi muttered as she turned Anne over.

Anne's eyes were glassy, as in all the color was gone. Her mouth hung open and she was completely out of it. Brandi sighed. "May have overdone it a bit. Oh well. Looks like I have two test subjects now. Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I can pull some permanent memories from you too? How would I do that? Kissing is only good for very temporary transfer."

Brandi looked Anne over. Despite being in her late 40s (she was about 5 years younger than her husband), Anne was pretty easy on the eyes. Nice figure, brown hair, not too many wrinkles. "Hm, I am normally not into women, but I just may have to make an exception. For science."

After a few moments Anne blinked and looked around. Her eyes remained glassy. Brandi said "Anne, you okay."

Anne looked at her with a blank stare. "Yes, I just can't remember anything. I'm Anne?"

Brandi laughed and said "Yes, yes you are. How do you feel?"

Anne frowned a bit looking like a little girl pouting. "Um, ok? But I can't remember anything, and it kinda hurts to try. Everything is all jumbled around and confused and blank spots."

"Don't think then. I will do that for you." Brandi said with a sly smile.

Anne looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds nice. Hurts too much to really think."

Brandi got up and took Anne's hand. Anne let herself be pulled along without resistance to a guest bedroom. Brandi sat her down and looked at the clock. "Anne, you should be fine in a while, but I need to ask you some questions while we wait for you to get better. It may help you remember everything if you try, but if it starts to hurt you tell me."

Anne nodded and Brandi picked up the pad and pen she had from last night and started questioning Anne. She proceeded to dig into how Anne felt (confused and helpless), what she remembered (little bits and pieces, usually out of order in terms of when they happened like prom happening after her wedding), how well she could think (not very well at all, anything other than simple things caused her head to hurt), and why she was obedient (she seemed to need someone to "think" for her). Brandi kept careful track of time wanting to see how long her effect lasted. Brandi found that while in this confused state Anne would forget things nearly instantly after they were done talking about them, so Brandi got her to remember a bit about her senior prom several times and each time she told it she forgot she had just told Brandi a few minutes before. After about 30 minutes, Brandi noted that Anne mind seemed to be clearing up. She remembered more, was starting to get the order of events right, and remember that they had talked about things previously. In fact, she really started to remember lots of stuff and Brandi could see her head was clearing fast.

"Can't have that Anne." Brandi said and leaned in and kissed her hard, concentrating like she had before. Anne didn't even blink and when Brandi broke the kiss, Anne just sat there staring into space with glassy eyes.

Brandi pushed Anne down onto the bed and said "Why don't you just go to sleep? That way you don't have to think."

Anne shut her eyes and with a deep exhale was out.

"Got lots of notes and data. But I had better check on Doc."

Brandi went into the Master Bedroom and found Doc sitting up looking very confused. He frowned a bit at Brandi when she came in and said, "So it wasn't a dream."

"No, it certainly wasn't. By the way, your wife Anne is passed out in the guest bedroom. She shouldn't be bothering us for at least 30 minutes. We need to talk. That chemical did something to me."

"Yes, I know. I remember parts of last night, your blowjob and your kisses..." Doc trailed off with a slightly worried tone.

"Doc, I have taken some notes. Let's work on this together, this could be really bad, or it could be a major discovery. We have a chance right now to work on this privately so let's take advantage. I signed you out for a couple of days. Don't give me that look! You needed it after what happened with your wife."

Doc seemed to have an internal struggle for a moment and said "Well, let's see what we have."

Brandi sat down and said, "What do you remember about last night?"

"I remember pretty much everything, regular work, finding out about my wife, getting drunk, you coming in, and then you blowing me. Then some blank spots, then you kissing me, and then nothing until now."

Brandi nodded. "What do you remember about the blowjob?"

Doc flushed a bit and then said "It was amazing. I mean, literally that. It felt so wonderful. When you started licking my cock it was like getting hit with a stiff whiskey shot every lick. My brain seemed to get drunk? Or stoned? I can't honestly say as I have never done drugs in my life, but if I were to bet It would be something like that feeling. My mind detaching from reality and drifting off. No, not drifting, being pulled off. Or away. Either way, my cognitive functions just shut down except for pleasure centers and I just sat there like a zombie."

The Doc licked his lips. "I'm not sure when during the blowjob it happened, I just drifted out of the ability to think and shut down."

Brandi nodded. "That matches with what I noticed, you either passed out, or seemed to be incredibly high and just riding the high."

Brandi tapped her pencil and then said "How are your memories? Especially over the last several days."

Doc frowned. "This is the part I am not liking one bit. I have, holes, I guess, but that's not right. I have parts of my memory that simply seem to be gone. Completely. Not as in "I am not sure" or "I can't quite remember", but as in "never happened" type of gone. I remember teaching an Organic Chemistry class and I remember it because there are a couple of students who have real potential, and I am thinking about taking them on as interns later next year after you graduate. But about ten minutes into it, the memory just, ceases. I pick up later that day walking back to my office. It's like someone spliced my memory and cut out a part of it."

Brandi wrote this down and then asked "What do you remember about your recent submitted paper? Do you remember the phone call with the editor?"

Doc really frowned at that. "No. Nothing. As far I know, he hasn't called yet."

"He did, and he is rejecting your paper on the grounds of Dr. Floyd's newest work on the excited reactions of Hydrogen atoms." Brandi said.

"He WHAT? That imbecile! Hydrogen reactions while excited by heat have..."

"Doc! I know that would upset you, but that isn't the point here! I KNOW about your conversation. I can give it to you word for fucking word if you want."

"How?"

"I somehow have gotten a chunk of your memories. Remember when you said it felt like your memory was spliced? Well, I have that splice in my head. When I focus and try to recall it, I can recall it word for word. Shit Doc, I could even tell you what direction you threw your pencil when you slammed the phone down."

Doc was gaping at her openly Brandi saw. "Shit, I need to get him calmed down or he is going to do something crazy." She thought and then she smiled at him as sweetly as she could.

"Look, I have a couple of chunks of your memory. Somehow, I am able to absorb your memories through you, uh, well, through types of physical contact. I got these memories in no particular order after engaging with you by a, uh. Oh Christ! This sounds stupid as all hell but when I sucked you off, I got some of your memories!"

Brandi let out a sigh. "I know how utterly stupid this sounds, but it's true! I am thinking that chemical you spilled on me has something major to do with this. I don't know anything else about what happened, at least not really. I had access to your memories over the last two days, but just about all of it faded over time. This could be a MAJOR breakthrough. If we are smart that is."

Doc looked at her with a very calculated look on his face. Brandi had seen this occasionally; this was when Doc was highly focused and determined. Usually during these times Doc ended up winning what he wanted. Brandi spoke quickly.

"I am thinking we need to keep this quiet. Right now, the only two people who know about what I can do are you and me. Maybe we can find a way to reverse this, maybe we can find a better way for me to control it. But the more work WE do, the bigger share of the potential payoff we can get. Given your current situation, that may come in VERY handy." Brandi said with a nod at the picture of Doc and his wife on the bedroom dresser.

Doc got a very dark look and snarled. "That bitch. After all I have done for her, she runs around behind my back. Claiming I never gave her any love! I gave her plenty, she just got bored and developed a taste for young men who would fuck her for a grade! I am no saint, but with what she told me last night, she started fooling around a lot longer ago than I did and gave up on us years ago. I didn't until last night even with my transgressions."

Doc stood up and looked at the picture. After a few moments he smiled. A very evil smile.

"Brandi, my memories about our most recent interaction are very fuzzy due to this and the fact that I was completely three sheets to the wind drunk, but I am going to assume you know what I think about you."

Brandi thought "You mean that I'm just another piece of cheap lazy ass, you fucker?" but kept her mouth shut as she looked at him.

"No comment? I will take that as a yes then. But that aside, you have some actual talent and when you are motivated you have some serious drive as well as a love of chemistry. I think you are QUITE motivated right now and you are also right that this has some major potential. I can think of a half dozen ways this could be a Nobel Prize if we work some things out."