Blow Your Mind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc walked over to the window, opened the curtains and looked out over the lake. Brandi waited knowing he was thinking some things over in his head. After a moment Doc turned and looked at her with another evil smile.

"Brandi, you and I are going to work this out and keep this to ourselves. I have some ideas about how we can use this to our immediate advantage though. If you agree to work with me then whatever we get out of this we will split even. In exchange for this split, which will include my highest recommendations to any company you want and me pulling in any favors I might have with anyone who can help you land your job or graduate school if you so choose, you will assist me in some of my current problems."

Doc looked out the bedroom door towards the guest room. Brandi followed his gaze. And then noticed that she was having that urge again.

The hunger for memories and information.

Brandi stood and smiled back at him.

"You got a deal Doc."

LATER THAT DAY

Anne sat on the guest bed looking confused. She was naked, and her legs were spread. Her eyes were glassy from another one of Brandi's kisses and Doc sat in a chair with a note pad and pen smiling at her.

"Please relax Anne, you are perfectly safe. No need to think, just trust us." Doc said with a comforting smile.

Anne nodded but still looked confused. Brandi was kneeling down in front of her and smiled up at her.

"Well, here we go." She said and gently pushed Anne's legs apart. Anne was partially shaved and nicely trimmed which Brandi was happy to see. She had experimented with some other girls a couple of times, but it really wasn't her thing. But she did appreciate women who kept themselves clean and neat between the legs.

Brandi leaned forward and gave Anne's pussy a nice slow lick and then gently swirled her tongue on her clit. Brandi felt all the tension drain out of Anne's body and heard her give a very relaxed sigh.

"How do you fell Anne?" Doc asked.

"Mmmmmmm, gooooodddddd, ooooooooo, niceeeeeeee, gooooooo, baaaahhh..."

Brandi had to check herself from giggling as Anne's voice trailed off into babble and then simply ceased other than a very soft moan as she carefully licked and teased Anne's clit. Brandi swirled her tongue around again and then eased her tongue into Anne's vagina. Anne's breath caught and after several seconds she flopped back on the bed with a contented sigh.

Brandi heard Doc move to the side of the bed but she was getting excited.

Memories!

Her urge, her hunger as she now called it, had been ramping up steadily over the last several hours. They had been experimenting on Anne for several hours with kisses and while that had nice, it had not really been satisfying her. It was like a small snack or a sip of water after a long workout that teased more than filled up.

They had learned that Brandi's kisses could do several things. If Brandi tried to suck every memory she could, the result was that she got a jumble of thoughts all mixed around and confused. But the person she kissed had their mind completely scrambled for about 30 minutes, unable to think clearly, remember anything very well or in order, and actually unable to think or do more than simple things such as answer questions (usually with answers like "not sure" or "don't remember"), or be led somewhere by someone else. If she just kissed and just didn't really focus on sucking, it would usually knock the person out for at least 30 minutes.

Brandi could "focus" her interest though. It had been tricky to figure out, but if she focused on a certain time period she could pull only that memory. Brandi had tried to focus on the last 30 minutes and got confused trash. Doc and Brandi figured it was because Anne was under her kiss's influence and had her head scrambled. Doc suggested she try 6am that morning when his wife normally got up to speed walk. Brandi tried it and was able to get a very clear memory, but one that was a "fader". She was timing it to see how long she could retain it. The person she kissed and did the "focused pull" (or feed as Brandi was thinking of it now) on was not nearly as out of it as the other method but was very dopey and confused. Brandi had seen some serious stoners in college of course, and that is what came to mind.

But eating Anne's pussy?

Oh, that was a feast!

Just like the blowjob, Brandi's mind was flooding with memories. All kinds ranging from childhood to school to driving to the Lake House to change the locks, all just flooding into her mind and her mind eating them up. And Brandi was finding that this feasting was turning her on something fierce.

Brandi wasn't so sure if it was the feeling of power she was tripping on, or the reactions she was getting from Anne, but her own pussy was wet and Brandi's fingers slid down into the robe she was still wearing and began to tease her own clit. She let out a little moan and sucked on Anne's pussy even harder.

Anne's body seemed to tense a bit and then become even more boneless if it was possible. Her pussy was soaking and she seemed to be completely out of it. Brandi wasn't sure if Anne was still awake or not when she felt Anne's body tense some and her breathing picked up.

"She is close to cumming Brandi! Focus!" Doc said in an excited tone.

Brandi shoved her fingers into her own pussy and began to work them hard. Her other hand began to tease her clit and she shoved her face into Anne's pussy and after a final swirl of the tongue on the clit, sucked hard on Anne's pussy lips.

Anne's body stiffened, she let out a gasp and then a long low moan and came. Brandi was sucking and got a mouthful of cum as Anne squirted hard. Brandi forced herself to swallow and kept sucking and sucking. She lapped Anne's pussy and sucked hard one more time and then felt her own body stiffen.

"Fuck!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!" Brandi hissed between clenched teeth as she came. Her body shuddered several times and then she flopped back on her ass.

After a few moments she blinked and realized Doc was talking to her.

"Are you okay? Did it work?"

Brandi blinked and then concentrated.

Anne's memories of her plan to screw over Doc flooded her head. Her careful siphoning of money from their joint accounts, her re-doing of certain documents, her plans with her lover, her hiring of PIs to tail Doc and photograph him with Brandi, her careful storytelling to their friends about Doc being abusive (nearly all of which were lies) so he would have no support, everything she had done. Everything connected with the plan, up to and including coming to the Lake House to change the locks. Brandi even had the access pins to the secret bank account she had set up for the money and knew where the key to the safe deposit box with the photos was along with the hidden thumb-drive back up.

And they were crystal clear. Just like those from Doc's paper.

"It worked."

Doc broke into a broad smile and sneered at his blissed-out wife lying on the bed snoring softly. "That will teach you."

Doc helped Brandi to her feet and raised an eyebrow. "Pleasured yourself? That might have been a problem, you shouldn't have."

"Couldn't help it. I was so fucking turned on. All this kissing and then this and no release? Yeah, we need to be careful, but fuck! I just had to!"

Doc nodded. "Fair enough. But if this is going to be an, um, re-occurring issue might I suggest you pleasure yourself before our next experiment?"

Brandi shrugged. "Sure. Makes sense not to take a chance while we are learning how my powers work. But I have pulled her memories about her plans to leave you. I got everything, down to where she has the incriminating photos stashed. And it's just like your paper memory, solid. I don't know how I know, but I know that I'm not going to forget this stuff. It's locked into my brain."

Doc rubbed his hands. "Wonderful. So, if our theory is correct, she now has no memory at all of what has happened and no idea what she planned to do."

Brandi looked down at Anne and said "Yes. But it is going to be awhile before we can find that out."

Doc looked at Brandi and smiled. He put his arm around her and said "Let's leave her to her nap. Come, get cleaned up and changed my Dear."

Brandi smiled and let herself be led to the Master bedroom. She showered again, texted some sisters at the sorority that she was out for a couple of days, and then helped herself to Anne's wardrobe. Anne wasn't far off from her size, so it was easy to find panties, a nice set of shorts and a nice top. Feeling better, Brandi went into the kitchen and joined Doc for some lunch. They talked over what they knew while they ate.

"I am certain this has something to do with RNA, the basic chemical codes in our cells. The chemical we were working on was a binding agent after all. It's as if you have the ability to "hack" some of the code as it were and make off with data." Doc said as he cleared the plates.

"I was thinking the same thing. The things that get the most intense chemical reactions out of the body are things that cause fear, pain or great pleasure. I think I am stimulating pleasure reactions and using it as the method to transfer data. Or feed if you will."

"That makes sense. Fear or pain don't usually involve direct body contact, although they can, so transmittal must occur physically. Sexual activity would be required in this case."

"I wonder what would happen if I fucked you? Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if you used a condom?"

Doc looked thoughtful for a moment and then shook his head. "I do not know although I believe it would likely be the same result as what you did to Anne. But the condom question is interesting. We will need to test it somehow."

Brandi began going over a list of hot guys she could easily get to fuck her when the doorbell rang.

Doc looked puzzled and then went to answer it. Brandi stayed where she was and sipped her water when she heard raised voices. She got up and peeked around the corner into the living room and saw Doc was arguing with another man who seemed a bit taller and about the same age as Anne.

Brandi immediately knew this guy was Dylan, Anne's lover. She also knew his cologne, his tastes in cars, how he liked Anne to dress, how he liked to have sex, and how much he enjoyed helping Anne plan her fuck over of her husband.

"Get out of my house you asshole!" Doc nearly shouted as Dylan looked around.

"That's her purse! She told me she was coming up here to change the locks so your abusive ass couldn't get in, and I can see her car parked in front! What did you do to her?"

"She's asleep." Brandi said.

Dylan and Doc both stared as Brandi walked in. Brandi made sure to make her walk sexy as she moved up by Doc and took his arm. Brandi noted that Dylan was very much checking her out.

"Hmmmmm, that is a pretty good look-over from someone who supposed to be Anne's lover." Brandi thought to herself.

Dylan blinked and looked from her to Doc. "You're that sleazy college slut who Doc is cheating with. What the fuck are you doing her you tramp?"

"I'm the one who knows about how you forged Doc's signature on some bank documents."

Dylan twitched and his eyes widened a bit.

"I'm the one who knows how you followed Doc around and spied on him, to including breaking into his office to try and put child porn on his computer but were unable to because Doc had changed his password that day."

Dylan's eyes really widened at that. Then he gave himself a quick shake and snarled "I don't like your fucking lies bitch. Where is Anne or do I have to call the cops?"

Doc opened his mouth, but Brandi shushed him. "Doc, it's okay. Let's show him Anne is fine. Come on, she is sleeping in the guest room."

Brandi led Doc by his arm to the guest room and then off to the side as Dylan pushed in behind them.

"Anne!? Anne! Are you okay?" Dylan rushed to the bed and looked down at her. "What the fuck? She's naked? Did you, did you rape her?" He nearly shouted as he turned...

And got a full-on tongue kiss from Brandi.

Dylan was so surprised he didn't struggle for a second which was his undoing. He was certainly strong enough to shove Brandi away, but once she started feeding his brain melted. After a few moments his arms hung limply at his sides and after a few more Brandi simply pushed him back on the bed where he flopped down and over Anne who snored on.

"Well, so much for that asshole. Now we need to figure out what to do with him." Doc said with annoyance.

Brandi focused on the jumble of memories but wasn't able to make much of it as she had been trying to knock him out of it. "I have an idea Doc. We need to learn more about what this jerk was planning with your wife and I need to test some, other, things about my power."

Doc looked at her with a raised eyebrow and Brandi smiled. "He's handsome enough, a bit too dark complexion for my taste, but I think he will fuck just fine."

Doc laughed. "Well, let move him up to the loft then once he is able to function. I don't want my wife to come to and see him."

Brandi nodded. "Speaking of which, when do you think Anne's going to come around? It's been an hour and a half at least."

"I think your attentions took more energy out of her than just a kiss did. I have been timing it, but I will keep a watch on her while you work our next set of tests. I would very much like to have this person neutralized as a threat to us, if you follow my meaning."

Brandi returned Doc's evil smile with one of her own.

Brandi and Doc were able to drag and carry Dylan up to the loft. There was a fold out bed, and they dumped him into it. Doc went downstairs and Brandi thought about how she wanted to do this. While the thought of unprotected sex wasn't appealing, she knew that this guy had always wrapped up for sex with Anne, so she was certain he was safe in terms of STD. After some debate about just blowing him for her feeding, she decided to try sex, first with the condom on and if nothing, remove it.

After waiting for a few minutes Brandi sighed. She was bored and decided to just get on with it. She pulled Dylan's clothes off and noted that he was a very handsome man with a larger than average cock. She began to stroke it and it hardened nicely. Dylan began to breath a bit faster but still seemed out of it.

"Well, let's lube this boy up." Brandi said and gave the cock a nice long lick. She knew what to expect and was focusing on not pulling in information or memories, and she noted that while she got a bit of stimulation, she didn't get any real knowledge. It felt like she was getting a whiff of a nice meal or food.

She gave Dylan's cock a nice long slow lick and nodded as the precum bubbled up and he finished hardening. She slipped on the rubber and then licked it again.

Nothing.

"Crap. Let's try a suck."

Nothing except a very tiny bit when her tongue hit flesh at the bottom.

"Now we know. Shit. Good thing I'm on the pill." Brandi muttered as she pulled it off. She stroked him a few more times to get the precum and saliva coating the cock and then she straddled him. She positioned herself and eased down onto his cock...

"OH FUCK!" Brandi exclaimed as her mind was flooded with memories.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Brandi babbled as she began to shudder. It was like drinking from a firehose. Her mind was being flooded with all sorts of memories in all sorts of order.

She nearly lost herself, but with a big shudder she focused. "No! Fuck! Focus bitch! Focus! Fuck me, this is fucking amazing!" She muttered. She forced herself to focus and was able to clamp down on the feeling. She felt like she was holding the door shut against a power lifter and it took all her concentration to control it. She sucked her breath in and let out a controlled breath. In. Out. In. Out.

After a few moments she had enough control to think a bit ahead. "Kay. Time to, mmmmm, focus. I need, ssssssssss, I need, damn it! I need only what this asshole knows about Anne and her plan to fuck the Doc over!"

Brandi concentrated and felt the knowledge flood into her. It seemed nearly instantaneous, and Brandi felt unsatisfied. Like her meal had been rushed. Brandi hissed and grunted.

"Not. Enough. Want. MORE!"

She focused again, this time on the guy's job. And she gasped at what flooded her mind. "Oh, you piece of shit! A fucking playboy con-artist! You mother fucker!" Brandi growled as she felt the memories of other women, much like Anne, flowing into her. How he had encouraged them to break up their marriages, take their husbands for everything, and then how he ripped them off and left them broken and crushed.

The anger helped her focus and she realized that the signal was beginning to taper off. She grunted and then realized that Dylan's cock was beginning to soften.

"Shit. I need to get this asshole hard again." Brandi muttered and after taking a breath began to bounce up and down on him. A few pumps and Dylan was hard again and she began to feed again. She mentally sorted through his memories, getting his contacts, his bank accounts, his methods of seduction and his knowledge of sex and everything that made him such a sexual shark. She picked up her pace and felt him begin to twitch.

She focused hard and growled "Payback asshole!" Dylan came hard and the second the cum hit her Brandi came and let out an ear-splitting scream. The blast of memories and knowledge, the pleasure of the blast, the pleasure of the sex and the orgasm overloaded her and as her scream trailed off, she simply went limp and rolled off Dylan to the side and then thudded off the bed onto the floor out cold.

"Brandi! Brandi! Are you okay?"

Brandi blinked once and then jerked her head as a nasty smell hit her nose. She swatted Doc's hand away and coughed. "What the hell?"

"Sorry, smelling salts. You were out cold. I heard your scream and came up stairs to see what happened." Doc looked over at the bed and said with a touch of jealousy "He must have been something, that scream was the loudest one I have ever heard, and you could tell it was nothing but pleasure."

Brandi put her hand to her head. "He wasn't all that, but holy shit! Fucking someone with this ability is a trip and a half! It was like the blowjob on steroids! It was like I was plugged into a power cable!"

"Without a condom? Hmmmm, direct contact. Intimate contact. I think this is a case where he literally plugged into you, if you will."

Brandi coughed and sat up. "I guess. But damn, it worked. I sucked out a whole bunch of info from this POS. This asshole is a player. He seduces well off women, breaks up their marriages, helps them fuck over the hubby, and then cleans them out and takes off. And then lives high on the hog for a while until he gambles or parties it all away and then starts over. What a fucker."

Doc looked over at Dylan with a look of real anger. "Of course. My wife is not nearly as clever as she thinks she is so it's not surprising she would hook up with a player and get played." He looked thoughtful for a minute. "So are the memories you absorbed permanent?"

"Yes. If anything, they are even more solid that what I got from you or Anne."

Doc tossed a blanket over Dylan and then helped Brandi to her feet and into her clothes. "What exactly did you take from him? How well were you able to focus?"

Brandi took Doc by his arm and led him towards the stairs. "Be sure you marked the time; I get the feeling this guy is going to be out a lot longer than what I can do to someone with a kiss or oral sex. I pulled out everything dealing with you and your wife. As far as this guy knowing you and Anne? Neither of you ever happened. And just to fuck with him, I pulled out some of his charm."

"Charm?"

"Yeah, this guy was a player and knew all sorts of moves and things to look for in women to manipulate them and seduce them. Was being the key word. As of now, he's a player without any moves. He'll remember the women he seduced and what he has done, but he's going to have a lot of trouble doing it again."