Blow Your Mind Pt. 03

Story Info
Brandi "trains" with an Escort, and then gets her first job.
10.7k words
4.58
19.4k
11
3

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Thanks for the feedback so far, hope you enjoy this part as Brandi starts working on her new profession. This story is presenting a lot of challenges for me, so please bear with me as it goes forward. I appreciate the comments thus far, and appreciate that everyone is being professional, even with issues.

PART III

Brandi got online and started researching escorts. She had to sort through the cheap sites and the trash, but she soon found a couple of exclusive sites and thanks to Dr. Caines, she even had an account on one of them. She soon found the real expensive escorts and sorted through them. She found several that had some very extensive resumes and skill sets including being a date for formal events and high-end social parties. There was one young woman in particular that had an excellent reputation and was very highly reviewed for not only her skills in bed, but for her social graces. She could blend in perfectly in any social situation but was especially good at high end/big money events. She had been a beauty queen earlier according to her bio and had attended finishing school. Her bio said she did this because she enjoyed the thrill of it.

Brandi reached out to her and booked her for the weekend. She got her a 1st class plane ticket, the best room at the best hotel in the city, and an expensive rental car. She paid $1000 up front with the whole weekend costing $5000 total, not counting the room, ticket and so on.

Brandi could hardly wait for Friday and cut out of class early. She was waiting when the escort arrived and knocked on the door.

Brandi opened it and smiled at the stunning woman before her. Lucinda was Brazilian, jet black hair, dark brown eyes, a gorgeous body and perfect figure, wonderful firm tits and a lovely ass. She had tanned skin and she was dressed in a stunning designer dress and heels.

Lucinda smiled. "Good evening. I am supposed to meet a Dr. Caines?"

"Please come in, I'm Dr. Caines student assistant Bree. I help him in the lab and with, ahem, other things. He wanted to change things up if you follow." Brandi smiled as she used a fake name. She had decided to start practicing using them on this little number.

Lucinda smiled. "I do indeed Ms. Bree." She glided in and Brandi licked her lips at how this woman walked. She practically screamed class and high end even in a dress you would wear on a plane. She set her suitcase down and took a seat. She crossed her legs and smiled at Brandi who smiled back.

"Ms. Lucinda, I have to say you are quite beautiful and graceful."

"Thank you, Ms. Bree, that is very nice of you to say."

"Please call me Bree. The Doctor let me read your profile, I am amazed that a woman of your background is in this line of work. I mean no offense, but you could be a model easily."

Lucinda gave a little giggle and smiled. "So nice of you to say. I have been offered jobs in modeling and I did do some a while back. But that business is hard on people and it requires a lot of, how can one say it, compromising your standards in order to get ahead. I get to pick and choose in this job and I much prefer it."

Brandi nodded. "That makes sense. The Doctor said he was going to be a bit late, so I am to keep you entertained until he arrives. Do you mind if I ask you another question? How much of this is, um, bedroom related versus being the escort to high end events and affairs?"

Lucinda crossed her hands and gave her a curious smile. "Interesting question. Usually by now my client is talking about sex and what positions he or she likes. I'd say it is an even split. I do a large amount of work as an actual escort, as in being someone's professional date. Since I speak several languages fluently and have a Master's degree in Fine Arts I am highly sought after by those who are trying to make that right impression in the one shot, they have. Inventors, investors, junior executives, younger fast trackers who score the invite to the club for a party or a golf tournament and absolutely HAVE to make a good impression to get in the door to the next level. Those dates usually don't even end in sex, the client is usually so worn out they just want to go to sleep. Not to brag, but my success rate with "good impressions" is nearly 100%. I have several guys who are repeat clients who keep me on retainer just for those events."

"That is very interesting. I am surprised you haven't ended up a trophy wife." Brandi said.

Lucinda sighed. "Many women think that. But being a trophy wife is to be owned, I like my freedom too much for that. I love doing what I do for money, but I am not some concubine to be bought and sold."

Brandi held up her hands. "Sorry Ms. Lucinda, I didn't mean to be rude, and I can certainly see your point. It's just, well, you seem like such a lady of refinement and class. And when one thinks of that your current job isn't exactly what one would expect."

Lucinda frowned for moment and then smiled. "Apology accepted. I can tell you have a very fine eye for detail. Tell me, what have you noticed about me?"

"Your walk for one. Smooth, runway smooth. Like you were about to stop and pose at any second. Graceful, and very sexy. Not slinky sexy, swaying your ass like a stripper, but smoothly, easily. Confident. Someone who knows every eye is on her."

Lucinda smiled. "Such a flatterer you are, please continue."

Brandi moved closer to her by sitting on the couch nearest her and leaned in. "Your skin is flawless. That means heavy spa treatments, probably every other day. Make up is perfect, even for just an airplane flight. You present yourself like you are always on display. You have no reservations about your sexuality at all or your looks. You hid your surprise perfectly when I opened the door and have kept up a full front talking with me while waiting for the Doctor. This is because you want to be sure that the man with the money is going to be here and that you get paid."

Lucinda blinked at that and then smiled again. "You ARE observant. Well, no offense, but yes, I am promised a large sum and I intend to get it. My time is very valuable."

"So are your skills. To me especially. Tell me, have you ever been part of a "Honey Trap"?"

Lucinda frowned at that and stood up. "I do not involve myself in those willingly. I was tricked once, and I am still holding a grudge against the man who used me. If that is what I am here for, you can go and politely fuck yourself."

Brandi smiled. "No that is not why you are here. I just needed to hear it from you to make sure. I have an ulterior motive for you being here, but it does not involve you sleeping with other people to entrap them. I need to learn some things from you for my profession."

Brandi pulled out an envelope and opened it. "Here is $5000. It's yours, so you also get the $1000 you had wired to you as a deposit. All I need from you is some instruction."

Lucinda arched an eyebrow. She sat back down but did not take the envelope. She glanced around and even though she was outwardly very calm, Brandi could tell she was now very on guard. She was very slightly flushed, her breathing was just a bit quicker, and her eyes had tightened just a bit. Brandi doubted anyone else but her would have noticed.

Brandi sighed. "There are no cameras and I'm not a reporter. I'm a spy."

Lucinda looked at her for a moment and then snickered. She composed herself and said "A spy? Like a Bond girl?" in a very condescending voice.

Brandi glared at her. "No, as in an actual spy. I'm new yes, but I am doing research on how to blend into high society gatherings. How to seduce. How to be the woman who can get to any man."

Lucinda was laughing openly now. "Oh my! This is so rich! So, what did the guy offer you to play this role? A cool trip? A new car?"

Brandi stood up, crossed over to Lucinda and leaned down. "Just so you know, I actually wanted to do this the easy way and just talk to you and practice some. But if you are going to be a bitch about it, well, say goodbye to the old you."

Lucinda had tipped her head back to catch her breath and Brandi grabbed her by the shoulders and held her as she locked her lips onto hers. Again, the surprise was just enough because Lucinda reacted fast. She tossed her arms up and knocked Brandi's arms out and off her shoulders. She jabbed Brandi hard in the short ribs and Brandi nearly threw up in Lucinda's mouth. But she pushed forward, and the next jab was a lot weaker, just a poke really. The third jab never landed Brandi felt Lucinda go limp. She held it for a few seconds and then staggered back and sat down on the couch rubbing her side.

"Damn it you bitch! That fucking hurt! God, what is it with people and kissing? You'd think the bitch would have just played along. Ow!" Brandi muttered and after letting the pain subside to a dull ache she looked over at Lucinda. Lucinda was lying in the chair, arms hanging down, with a stoned look to her face and her mouth open and drooling. Her eyes were beginning to look around.

"Lucinda, do you hear me?"

"Yessssssss..."

"Good. What do you remember?"

"All messed up, hurts to think..."

"Then just listen and don't think. Stand up and come with me." Brandi said and took her by the hand. She led her into the bedroom suite and sat her down. Her eyes were still glassy, but they seemed to be clearing up. Brandi leaned in and kissed her again.

This time when Brandi broke the kiss and looked at Lucinda she smiled. Lucinda's eyes were completely glassy, and she looked stoned out of her mind.

"Good. Now then, let's have a lesson. You say on your bio that you speak numerous languages. What do you speak and how well?"

"Spanishhhh, Italiannn, Frenchhhhh, Portugesessssss, Englishhhhhh."

"How well?"

"Fluentlyyyy, orrrr witttttt small acceentttttt..."

Brandi nodded and spread Lucinda's legs. "Excellent. I need some additional language training, this will help. Sorry Lucinda, but you shouldn't have been such a bitch and well, this is just easier than actual learning. Don't worry, you will fully enjoy it."

With that Brandi pulled down Lucinda's silk thong panties and gave her clit a nice soft kiss.

"Ooooooooooooo..." Lucinda purred as Brandi felt the rush start. She was instantly horny and eased her own fingers down to her clit as she licked away. Brandi had fed earlier that day so was able to keep control as Lucinda's mind opened up to her. Brandi's tongue swirled on her clit and pulses of pleasure jolted through her body.

"Mmmmm, "lick", you ARE a naughty little whore, aren't you? Brandi gasped out and then went back to work. The memories she got were pretty damned amazing. Lucinda hadn't lied about being used as a professional date; she had done it all. Tea parties, cocktail parties, beach parties, formal dinners, dining in's, balls, dances, charity events and auctions, Christmas and New Year's parties, regattas, polo matches, golf invites, you name it she had done it at least once. Brandi sorted through her memories and started focusing on skills and key knowledge.

That was when she found something really interesting.

"Oh, you lying little slut! THAT'S how you learned all of this." Brandi gasped out before diving back into her meal.

Brandi had gone back in her head and found out something. Lucinda wasn't some rich girl who was off having an adventure. She had been a maid for ten years in a finishing school in Sao Paulo, starting when she was 12. She had listened in on all the classes and had learned everything they had taught the wealthy daughters of the elite. Languages, walking, talking, etiquette and manners, make up, the whole nine yards.

When she had turned 23, she had quit, gotten a ticket to Europe and had gone on tour as a travelling escort with an assumed background and history. She had done very well and was able to immigrate to the US and had been working the East and West Coasts for the last several years building a great reputation and making plenty of money.

Brandi was sucking away and felt Lucinda tense. Brandi focused and then sucked hard. Lucinda let out a scream and orgasmed and Brandi sucked her pussy and lapped up her juices. Lucinda's legs clamped down on Brandi's head and for a few moments Brandi was unable to breath. After several twitches, Lucinda went limp and flopped back on the bed.

Brandi fell forward into the foot of the bed and steadied herself. After a bit she stood up, wobbled a bit and then said in nearly perfect French "Oh this will do nicely."

Brandi looked down at the pretend debutante and smiled evilly. "Lucinda my lovely little con artist and escort, you are going to be a wonderful teacher."

And that was the start of a VERY long and (for Brandi anyway) enjoyable weekend. After ordering room service, Brandi woke up Lucinda and quizzed the confused and pliable escort. She had no memory of ever knowing French, not even basic words, and Brandi could tell that it was confusing her greatly since she still had memories of her time in France, but now she was missing chunks of them and couldn't understand them because she couldn't speak French.

Brandi kissed her hard again and decided some experimenting was due. She wanted to see if she could "plug in" to Lucinda by rubbing pussies together. Brandi's line of thinking was due to some theories of the late Dr. Caines about sensitive regions, and she wanted to test them. Lucinda was now so confused and stunned that she was doing anything Brandi asked her without comment. Brandi stripped her naked and kissed her lovely tits.

Brandi looked up and grinned at the stoned look creeping over Lucinda's face as she licked and kissed her tits and nipples. She was getting some jolts, but it was less than a kiss for her. Lucinda was apparently affected much more and was soon slack jawed and glassy eyed with her head rolling around like a bobble-head. Brandi eased the lovely girl's legs apart and gave her pussy a lick. Lucinda's eyes rolled up and her head rolled back with a mindless moan while Brandi savored the burst of pleasure.

Brandi eased herself up and pushed her split legs between Lucinda's. Brandi had never done this but was very interested to see what would happen.

"Well, my little con artist let's see hoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!"

Brandi's voice went up several octaves and Lucinda's matched hers as her mind overloaded. Brandi felt like she had been hit in the head by a baseball bat that instantly gave her the biggest pleasure rush she had EVER felt! Brandi was not sure how long she rode the rush, but she came to what appeared to be several minutes later with her pussy still sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Lucinda was out completely with a look of utter rapture plastered on her face.

Brandi took a minute to catch her breath. "Holy shit! That was, was, was, fuck I don't KNOW what that was! My God! That was so intense! It was like I was feeling two bodies and two minds! Damn!"

Brandi looked at her legs and the bed and saw it was a stinking mess of cum, sweat and sexual juices. "Cripes, it looked like we both had the most intense orgasms we ever had. Maybe more than one. Damn, okay, so I need to try this again. Whew, alright, she's out, so let's try this slowly."

Brandi eased Lucinda onto her side and then slowly eased up to her. She gently touched her pussy to Lucinda's and was hit by the pleasure train.

"Unnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm, fucckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee!" Brandi hissed as her body twitched and jerked. The pleasure was intense. It was better than a blowjob, better than eating pussy, better than sex even. Brandi had to focus and concentrate like she never had before and after a few moments she was able to get her raging pleasure centers under control.

Brandi closed her eyes as the images in her brain were messing with her normal vision. It was like she was plugged directly into Lucinda's brain completely, to the point she was controlling it. Brandi swore she was actually controlling Lucinda's body and had her open her eyes and look back at her.

"Damn, this is, ssssssss, this is fucking amazing! God what a fucking rush! Focus Brandi! Focus bitch!" She hissed at herself and then tried to dig through Lucinda's mind. Brandi found the connection to be very easy and her whole brain seemed to be on display like it was laid out on a table in her mind, neatly divided into folders with all sorts of labels like "Childhood", or "Italy". She "opened" the Italy file and found even more subfolders such as "Rome", "Venice", and "Naples", and then more with labels like "Work" and "Fun". The "Work" Folder had all her jobs that she had done and in acute detail.

"Damn. This is amazing! Fuck! God! It's hard to focus doing thissssss, mmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhh Yessssss!" Brandi whined out as her body was wracked by another orgasm. Brandi focused and then noted the file marked "Skills". She "opened" it and began to "read" it. Brandi noticed something when she did it, she felt like she was gaining information. But while it was feeling permanent, like she was fucking a guy, she was seeing that it wasn't being pulled out of Lucinda.

"Damnnnnn, that'ssssssss, mmmmmmm! That's useful, I wonder if its, it, it, it, IT, IT! Oh God! So Good! I wonder if it's permanent?" Brandi whimpered as another orgasm shot through her. With a grunt she pulled back and sucked in a huge breath of air and then flopped back on the bed.

Brandi just laid there for a while in a sexual daze. Her mind swirled with all sorts of images and knowledge and memories. She could speak Portuguese, Spanish, French, and Italian fluently, she knew all sorts of social skills for everything from BBQs to polo matches, she knew about table manners, fashion, and makeup. She had pretty much ransacked Lucinda's mind, she even had her maid skills which she giggled at.

"Well, I sure hope I "copied" this stuff, otherwise Lucinda's gonna be seriously out of luck in any job market. God what a rush!" Brandi finally got out after just riding the sexual high for a few minutes. She felt exhausted and she finally sat up to see Lucinda lying bonelessly on the bed, a huge smile on her face and her eyes rolled nearly past their whites. She was covered in sweat, she reeked of sex and her pussy and thighs were coated with cum and juices.

"If there ever was a picture of "out" that would be it." Brandi said as she stood up unsteadily. She had to lean against the bed for a bit before she stumbled to the bathroom. After a few minutes sitting on the toilet to get her strength back she was able to take a nice shower. She put on a robe and ate her room-service. She went over her newly acquired memories and skills and smiled. As far as "honey traps" went, she was now probably one of the best in the world. She smiled as she mentally ran down a list of other escorts she now knew rather well and noted some that had some other skills she felt would be very useful, such as languages, certain types of sexual tastes and fetishes, and some that were rather accomplished black-mailers and con-artists.

"Heh, a couple more weekends like this one, and I will be a greater lover than Cleopatra. Hmmmm, I need to target some other skill sets. Computers, police, damn, I can have some amazing sex AND learn tons all over a weekend. And I won't even need my own support team, I can literally do it all."

After eating and resting a bit, she checked her phone and noted that she had no texts from her new boss. She sighed as she saw some of the sorority sisters had some long threads going about some parties and some end of the year things going on. She knew she was going to have some issues with her house in the last couple of weeks at her current rate.

"Gonna have to balance that. Can't blank every sister in the house." Brandi said with a giggle. She went back into the master bedroom and saw Lucinda was still completely out. Brandi ordered some more food and then started waving some smelling salts under Lucinda's nose. Brandi was impressed at the amount of time it took to bring her around and she was really out of it. Brandi practically had to carry her to a chair and help her eat. Lucinda never spoke just stared into the distance with a very doped looking smile of complete pleasure. After feeding her Brandi waved some more salts under her nose and she seemed to become a bit more alert. She was able to respond to Brandi's questions, but Brandi could tell that while a few lights were on, the house was still pretty much empty.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers