Blow Your Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi asked Lucinda several questions in Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese. Lucinda was able to answer them in the same language and understand her questioning. Her ability in French was completely gone and she was very confused about her time in France, but overall, it appeared to Brandi she now had a way to copy memories permanently.

Brandi ended her questioning for a bit to think and Lucinda just leaned back into her chair with a dazed smile and stared into space.

"So, I can somehow make a perfect copy of memories and skills when I rub pussies. How is this different than fucking? Or eating them out? Hold on, fluids. Saliva versus my sexual juices and cum. Hmmm, those are different chemically, saliva might be a weaker conductor. When we were rubbing pussies, it was beyond amazing. God, it felt like I was two people!"

Brandi thought about it and put her knowledge of biology, medicine and genetics to use and after a bit decided that she needed to analyze her various fluids. She had access to the chemistry labs, so she decided to get some samples and work on them next week.

"I wonder how I can replicate this effect with men? It would certainly make my job easier to be able to get a complete copy instead of a temporary copy and have to write everything down or ripping someone's mind apart. People might start to notice."

Brandi made some notes on her phone and then leaned back in her chair with a sigh. Lucinda had reverted back to her stoned state and her face wore an empty smile with glazed eyes. Brandi was feeling full and content. She got herself a drink and then decided to try on some of Lucinda's dresses.

"It's not like she will be complaining." Brandi thought as she opened up the escort's suitcase. "Oh my, VERY nice. Italian." Brandi said as she pulled out a high slit strapless dress. It was black silk and fit Brandi quite nicely. She put on the matching heels and stood in front of the mirror. "Damn, I look hot as hell. Oh yes, I can get used to this. I think I will keep this one."

Brandi played dress up for a while and ended up deciding to keep most of Lucinda's stuff. She had excellent taste, and now Brandi had it as well. Brandi smiled evilly at Lucinda as she pouted in a nice form fitting blue cocktail dress. "You are getting your money, my little con artist, so I don't think you will miss some of these lovely outfits. In fact, I KNOW you won't miss them because you will never remember having them."

It was getting late, and Brandi yawned. "Time for bedtime my little con artist. Let's make sure you sleep allllllll night long and then we will play some more tomorrow. I have you until Sunday afternoon after all and I intend to enjoy you fully."

Brandi moved Lucinda over to the couch, laid her back and then spread her legs. She gave Lucinda's pussy a nice slow lick and Lucinda let out a slow sigh of pleasure and went slack. Her eyes closed and Brandi kissed her clit and began to suck on her pussy. Lucinda got wet instantly and Brandi felt the connection. Brandi moaned as the pleasure flowed through her, but she focused on bringing Lucinda to orgasm and it happened very quickly. Brandi could tell that Lucinda's mind was still nearly completely scrambled from their earlier sex, so she didn't have to do much. Lucinda gasped, tensed and then let out a long sigh as she just melted into the couch.

Brandi lifted her legs up onto the couch, put a blanket over her, and then retired to the other bedroom as the Master Suite's bed reeked of sex. Brandi slept as soundly as she ever had and woke up late the next morning at around ten.

Brandi got up, put on her new black silk see-through nightgown (courtesy of Lucinda) and walked into the main room. Lucinda was sitting up and looking around. She looked at Brandi and said "Uh, good morning." In a soft voice. Brandi smiled and replied "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? I had such a fun time last night."

Lucinda blinked and looked confused. "Great. It's, uh, it's a bit an of blur actually. I remember coming into the room and then, um, it's all mixed up."

Brandi sat down next to her and giggled. "Well, we certainly mixed it up. You are quite wild in bed, and I loved it when you were screaming in Italian."

Lucinda frowned a bit and looked at Brandi. "Did you drug me?"

Brandi laughed. "Nope. We just had some literally mind-blowing sex. I mean so good that you passed out several times. God! I never came so hard in my life. You are worth every cent!"

Lucinda smiled and relaxed a bit. "Well, I certainly like to think I am worth every cent." She crossed her legs and let the robe fall back revealing her thighs. "So, what is on the agenda for today? Some shopping? Or some sightseeing? Or is the only site you want to see right here?"

Brandi smiled evilly. "I think we will spend some quality time together today. What do you remember about last night though? I'm curious."

Lucinda sighed and leaned back into the couch. Her face took on a slightly dreamy look and a pleasant smile crossed her face. "Mmmmmm, I remember these sensations. Pleasure. Incredible pleasure. I haven't done a lot of drugs (Brandi kept her face straight because she knew Lucinda HAD done a lot of drugs and used X and coke regularly), but it was like X on steroids. My whole body seemed to be plugged into a power cable and my mind just seemed to shut off. It was like my self was just cut loose and left to drift while someone else made my whole-body dance like a puppet. Every touch was like a jolt of pure absolute pleasure and ecstasy. After a while it felt like someone had entered my mind and melted it with a blowtorch and I just had to lay there doing nothing but enjoying it."

Lucinda sighed again and Brandi watched as her hand eased in between her legs and began to slowly massage her pussy. Lucinda's eyes began to get that thousand-yard stare and Brandi put her arm around her. Lucinda snuggled in and let out a giggle. "Mmmm, so good. My mind is all mixed around. I remember bits and pieces of us having sex, kissing, the pleasure, just weird trips almost. It felt like you were inside my body, inside my mind at some points. But when I try to remember, the thoughts just drift off. Mmmmm, so good."

Brandi giggled and then gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Wonderful my little Lucinda. Now why don't you get cleaned up while I order breakfast."

Lucinda eased up and moved towards the bathroom. Brandi called out to her.

"Lucinda, do you like my robe?"

Lucinda looked at Brandi as she crossed her legs and showed off her body. Lucinda smiled. "Very lovely. I should get one like it. You will have to tell me where you got it."

Brandi smiled as Lucinda went into the shower. "Told you that you wouldn't miss it my little con artist."

Brandi got breakfast sent up, they ate and then Brandi and Lucinda retired to the bedroom again.

Brandi spent the rest of the day experimenting on Lucinda with various positions and methods, using her newly acquired sexual skills on the escort. Lucinda was putty in her hands, and after the first round of sex, was a mind-numbed zombie.

Brandi discovered some interesting things. While the numerous poses were fun, in order to get the connection, she had to have certain types of contact. Pussy to pussy, mouth to pussy, mouth to mouth, those were the requirements. Brandi could tell that saliva was the worst connector, pussy to pussy was the absolute best connection, and her eating Lucinda out was the middle.

Brandi took some samples of Lucinda's blood, cum, sweat and fluids in various states ranging from the throws of ecstasy to passed out and some of her own as well. She went through a whole bunch of smelling salts and after a while found out that Lucinda simply couldn't wake up enough. Her brains were so completely melted from the pleasure she just shut down. Brandi made her plans, did some homework, and read some more as she waited for Lucinda to come around. Brandi finally gave up and went to bed.

Brandi was up earlier as the check-out was at noon and had to help Lucinda into the shower and get her cleaned up. Even though she was awake, Lucinda was still dopey as hell and if left alone she would just stare off into space with a glazed look to her eyes, dopey smile and some sighs and giggles. Brandi had been worried about having to possibly mind-fuck her one last time to make sure she was mind wiped, but when Brandi kissed her, her "scan" of her mind showed that Lucinda's mind was a complete mess. Her memories of this weekend were going to be a haze of confused images, intense mind-numbing pleasure, and wild sex. Brandi wasn't even sure she would remember her fake name, much less anything else.

At noon Brandi led Lucinda down to her rental and loaded her and her much lighter bag into it along with her stuff. Brandi got her to the airport and got her checked in. She put her into the line and gave her a hug. "Thank you, Lucinda. This weekend was great. You have a fun flight back home. Just get some sleep when you get on the airplane and don't worry about a thing. Now, you follow this man through the line, show that guy your ticket, and then go to gate 7 and get on the plane. Can you do that for me?"

Lucinda's glassy eyes focused a bit and she giggled. "Mmmm, 'kay. I can do that. Bye."

Brandi watched as Lucinda moved through the line like a zombie but was able to get through the checkpoint. Lucinda didn't even look back. Brandi noted her walk and actions and then headed out.

Brandi checked in the rental, and Ubered back to the house. That night she showed a couple of friends her "new clothes she got as a graduation gift" and got a lot of compliments on them.

A WEEK LATER

Brandi walked down the street with her phone out looking like she was texting. In reality she was just holding it while she scoped out the area. She had driven past it in a borrowed car, walked around the block twice going a different direction each time, and was intently checking out everything. She had already made Mr. Case's car and the man in it, and a guy on the roof of a building across the street. She knew the back way into and out of the dinner she was supposed to go to and who was working at that time.

She entered the door and moved to the booth in the back corner. She sat down so her back was against the wall and pulled out the menu. She ran her hand under the table feeling for anything that shouldn't be there. Exactly one minute later Mr. Case came in and sat down beside her. Brandi noted that one of the guys on the bar appeared to shift slightly so he could see Mr. Case and the door.

Brandi waited while Mr. Case touched his scrambler buttons and then said, "The Black Lexus out front across the street, guy on the roof down two buildings, guy in the Tech Sweatshirt at the bar."

Mr. Case nodded. "That's all of them. I assume you did a quick feel for bugs?"

"Yes, I did not feel anything."

"Good. I will provide you some equipment that will work better when we meet next. You have finished your reading?"

"All of it. I can quote you anything from any book and tell you the page it's on."

"That is good, but can you actually do it? Reading and memorizing are all good but having the actual skill is something else."

"I am practicing. I have a prefect photographic memory but putting into use is hard. I have the knowledge, just need to turn that into actual skills. I can pick a standard lock pretty well; I can sort of work combination locks. It appears that I feed on two different things, skills and memories. The skills I eat give me the ability to do something at the level of the person's expertise. The better a person is at something, the better I am once I take it. Memories kind of help me get better as I can "remember" how I have put that skill to actual use. I can have a skill, but it seems to be more difficult to use unless I have a memory with it, or I work on it myself. So, I have been trying out everything I have absorbed to see how well I can put it into practice and if I have a memory it's great, if not some practice is needed to, well, work the kinks out. It's like the skill is rusty and I need to brush up on it."

Mr. Case smiled. "Excellent. How about checking your phone?"

"I have been listening in on my phone and checking it for any bugging. I am finding I am not liking smart phones so much anymore. I just don't like how they can be listened into so easily."

Mr. Case chuckled. "Well, here is your first new item. This is a burn phone. It has everything you need on it, but once you have used it you will get a text for a location to pick up a new phone, you will pick it up and simply throw this one away. Keep your old one for your regular life, but do not ever use it for anything related to this work, don't even bring it with you on your jobs."

Brandi nodded. "I understand. Mr. Case, I am going to explain something to you. I found that I can copy information from people and not just pull it out of them."

Mr. Case pulled up a menu and said "Continue."

"I was checking to see if you were tailing me but did not see or detect anything, but last weekend I hired a high-class escort using Dr. Caines profile from out of town. I wanted to test some ideas on her and pick her brain for some possible skills in being a honey trap. After all of this reading I feel this will likely be my most common method of gaining information."

Mr. Case's expression didn't change. "Interesting. I would have preferred you clearing that with me though. For future reference, DO NOT do that unless I give you the okay. Dr. Caines associates are not pleased with what has happened to him. He apparently owed them a rather large sum of custom drugs and they have been quietly investigating what really happened. That you used someone from out of town is good, but you used his account which is likely going to get their attention."

Brandi kept her face straight, but she felt a pang of fear go through her. "Am I in danger?"

"My dear, you will be in danger until the day you die. The question is are you in more danger than normal. I would say yes in this case. First tell me about what you have learned, and then we will discuss your protection."

Brandi cleared her throat and then they ordered some lunch as the waitress came up. After ordering Brandi continued.

"So, my plan was to question the woman and see if her firsthand knowledge would assist in my book reading. She proved to be rather reluctant, so I gave her a kiss and then ate her out to scan her mind. She was full of useful knowledge, several languages, all sorts of stuff from moving money, to spotting cops, to covering her tracks, and her sexual skills were, well, rather amazing. While messing around I discovered that I can "access" a mind doing certain sexual things. Unlike my blowjobs or regular fucks, I can actually "copy" stuff. I can get a complete copy of memories and skillsets, to the point I have her exact accents in several languages. In a high class or black-tie affair, I know how to do everything from the right silverware to the right dresses to the right drinks. And the mark retains her skills and memories."

"This is a very good development for us. What did you learn specifically?"

"Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese with a Brazilian accent. Full finishing school etiquette, numerous dances, makeup and dressing along with a model level fashion sense. Online security, online verification, how to spot vice and undercover cops, blackmailing, using online money transfers and so on to move money internationally without causing a stir, how to be a maid. And sexual skills that will melt your mind. I certainly did a number on the escort."

Mr. Case nodded and made a couple of notes on a pad. "And she retained her full functionality? She lost nothing?"

"Well, she did lose her French language skill, I kinda ate that one when we started. But from what I found out she had everything else. When doing this download though, it makes my mark essentially stoned out of their mind for at least four hours. It scrambles their logic center so completely that all their rational brain is processing is really just, um, brain static, I guess. They can be awake, but no one, and I do mean no one, is home. I tried to wake her up prior to the four hours but at best she would simply sit there and drool while staring at the wall. After several sessions she was for all intents and purposes a barely functional zombie able to respond to simple commands and guidance. From what I could tell she woke up in this state after a day's worth of, ahem, fun, and had not sobered up even eight hours later when I put her on a plane."

"Hmmmm, interesting. And she had no issues taking commands from you?"

"None. She needed to have someone think for her, it was literally painful for her to try and make her brain function beyond basic life functions."

"This gives us many possibilities. Your training can be greatly speeded up by this."

"I thought about that and made up a list of skills I thought would be useful." Brandi said as she slid a piece of paper over to Mr. Case. He looked at it and she could detect a bit of surprise and humor in a couple of items.

"Overall, this is a fairly comprehensive list. There are a couple I would not have thought of, and you did miss a couple I have added at the bottom. But we will approach this carefully. I will identify your marks for these skills, and I will rank them in order. Some will be copies, but some of them will be complete removal."

Brandi noted the very calm look in his eye and thought "Cold as a rock in winter. Looks like he wants me as more than a spy in some cases." Brandi returned his stare for a few seconds and then nodded. "I understand."

Mr. Case returned the nod. "Is this copying ability limited to just women?"

"No, I think I have found a way that I can make it work on men too but need to test it. I ran some tests on my fluids and on my companion's and have found out some interesting things. I have destroyed all the records, so the only record is in my head. In simplest terms, my body produces an RNA coding sequence that is the actual hacking tool if you will. For it to work, it has to be introduced into the mark's body, as in inside the body. The RNA builds a direct conduit from my receptors located in certain areas to the mark's brain. While I am connected, I have full access and control of the mark's mind. Control as in access to and ability to copy or remove material, in order to make this connection, the RNA's re-coding causes a shut-down of the conscious logic centers via means of an extreme dose of pleasure stimulation causing an overload and shut down. A super high if you will."

Brandi paused as their food arrived and after having a few bites she continued. "The RNA can be introduced several ways; saliva, urine, cum, and even sweat when mixed with other sexual juices. The RNA is active and replicates itself enough to build a "direct line" if you will. This line is inactive until I "plug in" to it. The RNA breaks down into nothing pretty quickly, less than an hour I have found unless you use it constantly. But here is the trick, the "where" you plug in is the key point to all of this. If you can do a direct link of RNA hackers to RNA receptors you get the ultimate connection. My pussy against another pussy is literally plugging me into another woman and gives me complete access and control."

Brandi ate a bit as did Mr. Case. Brandi could tell he was very interested, but he kept calm and let her eat. "The methods of transmitting the RNA hackers vary in effectiveness. Saliva can do it, but it is the weakest link and won't go beyond just the mouth for a variety of reasons. Its best usage is to stun the mark and make them pliable for me getting a better access, although I can also pull temporary memories and even do some limited scanning. Plugging into their pussy orally works much better as it is a highly sensitive region and can allow me excellent access directly to the spinal nerve core. But my cum and sexual juices are nearly pure RNA hackers. Introducing that directly into a person anywhere will set them up for a complete hack and loss of control to me when I plug in. If I can introduce this to a man, I can get the full control of pussy to pussy. But since men are the ones who, ahem, "plug" into women introducing this RNA is difficult. The outer skin is enough to block it, I need internal access. Normally a kiss gets me some and then I get amazing access via penetration, but if I can get a man to eat me out and eat my cum and suck me clean this RNA is strong enough to attack the mind via the mouth. Then I can ride him and get the same level of control as pussy-on-pussy action."