Blow Your Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you tested this?"

"No, but the chemistry, genetics and biological tests I have done show it should work. If not, then I will just have to do temporary memory and write it all down on men. Women though, feh, they are easy."

"Very well, we will test this theory of yours shortly. As it turns out, I have your first job."

Brandi's eyes lit up as Mr. Case slid a manila envelope over to her. She opened it and saw several photos and a file. The pictures were of an older man, late 40's or so, a bit geeky looking, wearing a nice suit that seemed to not quite fit him.

"Mr. Frank Louis." Brandi said as she read the name on the file. She pursed her lips. "I've heard that name before. He's a rich guy, runs a tech company of some sort."

"All the details are in the folder along with the instructions and a phone number to contact me with the success or failure code words. You have three days to get ready, and two days to act. There is another number that will get you in contact with the "Help Desk". If you need some assistance; information, documents, a ride, equipment, whatever, you call that number, and it will be provided. I look forward to your success."

Mr. Case dropped some cash on the table and walked out of the dinner. Brandi finished her meal while she read the documents. Mr. Louis was an alumnus of a college in a nearby city, about an hour or so away. This college graduated about a ten days earlier than her school, and there were all sorts of alumni functions and fundraisers. Mr. Louis was in town for a large event this coming Friday and some stuff on Saturday. Mr. Louis ran a computer security company that was well regarded and put out some very highly rated anti-virus stuff.

Brandi smiled at her assignment. She had to get the code for a new upgrade. He was the only man working on it and he was keeping everything to himself while allowing his company's COO to run the company while he worked on it.

An undisclosed bidder needed the source code and had agreed to pay $10 million for it.

"Hot damn, $5 million on my first job!" Brandi said with a smile as she read along. The last page was the juicy stuff. His hotel, security arrangements (he had a driver/assistant with him for this trip), his room number, and his tastes.

Mr. Louis was not married and didn't have much luck with women apparently. He wasn't gay or bi, but he had been burned by several girlfriends who had tried to take him for money when he hit it big and was wary about new relationships. But he did hire escorts and hookers with some regularity from a couple of very secure sites.

"Likes blondes, likes them to look nice, likes them smart, but not as smart as he is. Okay, I can do this." Brandi said as she read the detailed file on his tastes.

Brandi made her plan and Friday she cut class and headed over to the other city. She had rented a room in his hotel and she got ready. She died her hair and dressed in a new dress picked out just for the occasion.

Brandi then called the help desk and set up somethings. First, she had them hack the security cameras and set up a timed program that would delete everything recorded that weekend. Then she had them change her name and set up a fake address in the hotel's booking system. She had a couple of other things she would take care of herself, but that covered her electronically.

She then took a cab to the event. She had an invitation thanks to the "Help Desk" and a fake persona that had been created using another alumni who wasn't attending. For tonight, Brandi was Lisa Gough, a graduate of their business school.

Brandi easily moved through the crowd, making small talk as needed. She wasn't dressed to be a knockout stunner although she could have easily swept the entire crowd off their feet. She was wearing a nice grey dress and low heels, nothing provocative, nothing that would make her stand out. She spotted her mark easily. He was getting chatted up by the university Chancellor who was hoping to get more donations for the school. She slowly orbited around him at a distance and waited until he broke away to get a drink.

She glided up next to him and they both ordered the same drink at the same time when a waiter came up to them.

"Oh, sorry, go ahead." Brandi said.

Mr. Louis blinked and then smiled a tad bit awkwardly. "Um, you drink Crown and Coke too?"

"Yes, I like it. It's sweeter than the other liquors, not such a rough edge to it."

"Huh, me too. Um, two Crown and Cokes. Here let me get this round."

"Oh, thanks. I insist I get you back a round though."

Brandi easily made some small talk with him, giving off the image of a reasonably successful graduate, but one who thought she was a bit smarter than she actually was. The skills she had copied from Lucinda made reading Mr. Louis easy and Brandi played him like a harp. She made sure to not completely monopolize his time so that people would remember her as the person he spent the most time with. So after a couple of drinks she moved on and circulated. She made sure that she kept moving into his line of view and that he saw her without seeming interested. She smiled at a couple of obvious attempts at pickups by some obvious gold diggers that fell flat.

She could tell he was getting ready to go and she made sure to duck out just ahead of him. She arrived at the hotel just as he pulled in and they entered the front doors together. The hotel bar was off to the side and she cleared her throat. "Hey, I didn't get you a drink at the gala. I don't want to seem forward, but care to have one on me?"

Mr. Louis appeared thoughtful for a minute and then nodded. He motioned to his driver to go on and they went into the bar. Brandi made sure they were sitting in a place off to the side a bit where she could keep an eye on anyone coming in and then ordered the drinks. They made some small talk and she could tell he was getting interested in her. He started to make some comments about how pretty she was and some other subtle hints and Brandi would blush and played a bit hard to get. But she could tell he was definitely interested in her. After a couple more rounds Brandi made her move.

"I think we need to call it a night. I am getting rather buzzed and, well, I think we need to say our good nights. Do you mind walking me to my room?"

Mr. Louis smiled and offered his arm. Brandi let him lead her back to her room and then she entered it. She turned back to him and had to work to keep her face straight at his look of now obvious anticipation. She giggled and leaned out to give him a kiss. He leaned down and she grabbed his wrists and kissed him hard.

His eyes widened and for a split-second Brandi could see the startled confusion in his eyes before it drained away. She held it for a few seconds and then broke the kiss. She gently pulled him into her room and locked the door. She guided the unresisting man to the bed and laid him back. She eased out of her dress and pulled off her panties.

"What are you doing Lisa? I feel so strange..." Mr. Louis said in a soft voice as he watched her crawl over him.

"Shhhhhhh, you just lay there. Here let me help you relax more." Brandi leaned in and kissed him hard. When she broke the kiss, Mr. Louis was lying there with a relaxed smile and a glazed look to his eyes.

Brandi giggled and then straddled the helpless man. She eased her pussy down onto his face and said "Lick it."

Brandi gasped as Mr. Louis's tongue slid up her pussy and over her clit. She felt a charge go through her, like she was a car getting revved up by a push on the gas petal.

"Again. Mmmmm, that's it baby, keep licking. Sssssss, yeah, swirl that tongue. Fuckkkkkk, that's it baby, push that tongue in deep, mmm, just like that."

Brandi felt the jolts of pleasure go through her as her mark worked her pussy and clit. Brandi discovered she had to give him full guidance otherwise he would simply stop. That ended up being even better as he responded exactly as ordered.

Brandi was soon trembling as her mark gave her some wonderful oral action. "Sssss, yesssss, swirl your tongue just like THAT! That's it baby, that's IT! MMMMMMM, I'm getting ready, nnnnnnn, when I cum, you drink it all! Swallow every drop and then lick me clean! MMmmm,nnnnnnn, YEAHHHH!"

Brandi felt her body tense and then she came. Just as she came Mr. Louis's mouth covered her pussy and he sucked for all he was worth. Brandi squirted hard and felt a massive jolt of joy as her mark sucked and sucked and then licked her clean.

Brandi got off him and smiled. Mr. Louis lay there with a smile on his face and his eyes had that dopey look to them. He turned to her and said "Fun."

Brandi giggled and said "You ain't seen nothing yet. Now, let's get what I came for. You are about to have the most intense sex you have ever had; too bad you won't remember it."

Brandi reach down and stroked his cock. It was already hard as he hadn't cum yet, but she gave it some strokes and then a nice long lick. She then straddled him and eased down on him.

"Time to see if my theory is...SSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Brandi hissed as she made the connection.

"Oh FUCK! FUCKKKKK! Nnnnnnn, mmmmm, damn this is so fucking GOOD!" Brandi moaned as the pleasure flowed through her. She began to slid up and down and trembled as she opened Mr. Louis's mind.

"Focusssss, mmmmm, focus girl! Sssssss! There, that's, "Grunt", that's it." Brandi muttered as she pulled open the part of his brain that held the new anti-virus code. She felt her mind "copying" it, just like she had with Lucinda and she let out a rather loud "YES!" as she got it all.

"MMMMmmmm, so good. Now to do a bit of ripping, sorry baby." Brandi dove into his memories and ripped out everything about her for that evening. He would be very confused, but that wasn't Brandi's problem. Brandi then bounced up and down and felt his cock pump into her. With one last push down, Brandi came hard and so did Mr. Louis. Brandi felt the rush of pleasure blast through her system, but she focused on NOT pulling anything other than what she needed. After several blasts of cum into her she flopped back with a sigh.

"Oh yeah, nothing like field testing. Mmmmm, that was awesome! And it looks like I only copied what I needed to and ripped out what I needed to. Wonderful. Okay, time to get cleaned up."

Brandi did a quick shower and then put on another dress. This one was much tighter, and shorter, a blue strapless metallic color clubbing dress with matching heels. She let her hair down and pulled it back into a ponytail. She then layered on some makeup. She blew a kiss into the mirror.

"Nice, I look like a club tramp or a hooker. Time to take care of the driver."

Brandi slinked down the hallway and up to the driver's door. She knocked on it, waited and knocked again. The door opened and the driver dressed in his pjs opened the door with a sleepy look. His eyes widened when she saw her.

"Hi there. I'm Bree, and your boss sent me over. He was having some fun and decided to give you a bonus, if you follow."

"Mr. Louis sent you? For me? I, uh, that's, er..."

Brandi pushed into his room and pushed him back into his room. She pushed the door shut with her heel as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Before he could stammer more, she kissed him. This time she wasn't going to waste time and she didn't need to be careful about copying versus ripping so she gave him a mind scramble kiss and then led him over to his bed. She pulled down his bottoms, sat him down and started to suck him off.

It didn't take long; Brandi felt the rush and since the memories were recent, they were easy to find, and she ripped them right out of his head. He blew in her mouth, and flopped back unconscious on his bed. Brandi nodded, got up and wiped the door and anyplace else she had touched.

She got back to her room, noted that Mr. Louis was still out and got cleaned up and changed. She left a mostly empty bottle of Crown Royal by the bed and a couple of glasses. She took several hundred dollars out of his wallet and left a card with a lipstick imprint on it (not hers, she had a sister do it after she had fed on her) and the words "Fun time last night baby! Call me again when you are in town" and a number and name of a local escort. She then took his phone and did a search on one of his escort sites and made it seem like he had looked her up if he happened to check his history. She then wiped the whole place down and exited out the back entrance and drove back.

The next morning, she called the number and gave the success code word. An unknown voice told her to write down the code and to go to a certain spot on the campus common and wait for a guy in a red sweatshirt who would ask for directions to the English Building. Brandi did as she was told and slipped the guy the paper. She went back and dug into her final bits of schoolwork and preparations for finals. She wasn't worried, she had scanned the minds of the professors or the TA's and had written down a copy of every test she had to take. All she had to do was fill in the answers and then read them over a couple of times for her memory to lock them in. She mused that it was too bad she hadn't figured out the copying method earlier.

She was nearly done when her special phone dinged, and she saw the code word from her boss. She replied and got another location and time later that evening.

She went to the spot, which was a large parking lot, she went to the lot number and saw an SUV with tinted windows. She had been scanning the area and had circled around but did not see any tails or observers.

She went over and opened the door to the backseat and got it. Mr. Case was in the front.

"First off, excellent job. You got everything we needed and nothing more. That is exactly how you work. You get what was agreed to and paid for, nothing more, and certainly nothing less. Second, your field craft and trail covering were very good. Making sure the cameras were disabled, changing names in the system and then making it look like he hired an escort have made sure he isn't going to be asking around about you. Your disguise was very good, you didn't stand out at the affair, and as far as we can tell no one is the wiser you were ever there. You might have tried to wipe the person at the front desk's memory though, but usually you do not have to worry about it. Those people tend to keep their mouths shut given what they see and how that might affect their job."

Brandi smiled. "Thank you. Your reading has taught me quite a bit and Ms. Lucinda helped "train" me as well."

Mr. Case nodded. "Your offshore account will show a deposit later today, $5 million. Once you graduate, I am going to arrange a fake interview for a consulting firm that is one of my fronts. You will be hired on and that will be your "official" you. For tax purposes and real life, you will be a highly paid expert on industrial chemistry. Lots of travel, lots of different cities, no one will find it curious."

He showed her a card with another number on it and a code word. "Our next link up information. I won't bother you until after graduation so you can finish off school. But one thing you need to know, keep a careful watch, remember those "friends" of Dr. Caines? They are trying to talk to everyone who saw him in the last couple of days to figure out what happened. It is likely the security guard has told them about you, and they are looking for you. Fortunately, they don't have a name, just a rough description of you from the guard."

Brandi swallowed and nodded. "I understand. Not to sound whiny, but can't you do anything? Given your company's rep and all? Get them to back off? Or maybe provide me with some protection?"

Mr. Case gave her a hard look. "No. These are not the kind of people who "back off" and I am not going to involve my company in a fight with them over this. I do spying, not muscle or protection. You need to handle it on your own. If they attempt to interfere with you while on an assignment, then you can get help. Remember what I said when this all started, none of this comes back to me, you try to pull me in, and you are going to swing."

Mr. Case then smiled at her. "But I do have a couple of things that can help you. They are looking for a stash of exotic and custom-made drugs. Dr. Caines had apparently completed them but delivery never happened. He also owed them some money. I don't know if they are going to decide that since you lobotomized him you now owe them, but they might. An exchange of service might be useful in settling that debt, or you could simply pay them off."

Brandi thought a moment. "Thank you for that, I can work with that."