Blow Your Mind Pt. 08

Story Info
Brandi get her toughest assignment yet.
9.1k words
4.77
15.2k
12
4

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback. I am glad everyone is liking the story so far. I will be honest I am running into some delays in getting the next parts out as I want this to be good and not forced. I plan on pushing through to a solid end to the story, but it may take a while. I've had a couple of folks ask that this doesn't end like Contractual Obligation or Wanna Bet. I am planning on going back to Wanna Bet and finish it (writers block hit me hard on that one), but the thing is Contractual Obligation was ended. The final chapter was supposed to be it, but lots of folks seem to think its still not done. Sorry to disappoint but it is done and I am not going to try anymore. The reason is that while lots of people really liked it, I had a LOT of grief over it, the most from any other story I have ever written and the absolute nastiest. It ruined the story for me and honestly, it's now one of my least favorite stories. I just wanted to let everyone know that is the situation on that particular story as I still get asked about it a lot.

But enough of that, here's the story you have been waiting for.

Blow Your Mind, PART VIII

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Brandi smiled as she watched the lawyer through a remote camera. "Nice body. He looks good in that suit." She made a couple of notes and then looked at another camera. Another person, a very pretty blonde police detective in a business suit strode forward down the street. Brandi looked back and forth between the cameras and snickered.

"Heading for your "Lunch Meeting" are we my dirty little piggy and lawyer? Naughty naughty."

Brandi switched over to another camera and continued to watch the two as they entered two separate expensive hotels went upstairs. The man entered a room and shortly thereafter the woman entered another room. Brandi sighed as she waited.

"Too bad these two are just paranoid enough to have the rooms swept prior to the meeting for bugs. But I should be happy that their hacker isn't as good as Mr. Case's is. Ah ha, here she comes now."

Another woman swayed down the hallway of the woman's hotel. She had long golden blonde hair, was wearing sunglasses and a full-length raincoat and a set of very nice six-inch heels. She carried a large purse that was almost an overnight bag in size and she knocked on the woman's door. After a moment she was let in and Brandi checked her clock.

The guy and the woman were both top dogs in their professions. The guy was one of the hottest DA's in the Chicago system and noted for some really high profile take downs of supposedly "connected" political figures in the Chicago machine. The woman was the youngest Police Captain in the city's history and had some very notable busts of her own, including some major gang leaders and crooked cops. They had officially cooperated a couple of times on some big cases but were never ever seen together except when their jobs crossed paths.

Mr. Case had been hired by a client who was running into trouble with an unknown factor. Aside from the difficulty of just doing business in Chicago and its corrupt City Government, he had started running into all kinds of legal and illegal problems. Unions always after him, blackmail attempts on some of his key employees, a kidnapping, problems with permits, investigations by the city's DA for violating work laws, arson, the list went on and on.

He had initially tried to do the usual and simply find out the source of the trouble and pay it off, but that was the weird thing.

He couldn't.

The attacks all seemed to be coordinated to make him NOT want to do business in Chicago, but there was no "boss" that he could find behind it. Just pressure to not start up in Chicago. Which made no sense at all as none of his other out of city business elements had any issues at all. Just Chicago.

So after trying several legal methods (including the FBI), he had contacted Mr. Case and asked him to find out what the hell was going on and why.

Mr. Case had done some initial groundwork prior to calling in Brandi. What he had found indicated that what was being done appeared to be a joint venture of some kind, organized crime and crooked politicians and cops, unions and so on. He had let Brandi know what he had and Brandi had arrived under a false ID and had gone to work.

It had been some serious old-school stuff. She had staked out, wire-tapped, tailed, bribed, asked around and done a lot of old-fashioned leg work, switching out her identities with her new skill several times using hired escorts or one-night stands to convert over into other personas. The people she was after were really serious about countering any attempts to be spied on.

She had been able to dodge the counter-surveillance using her body switching technique and had foiled a couple of attempts to track her down after she had started with the oldest method in the book which had been asking around. You could find out a lot by just asking some simple questions and even though she was very careful she noticed that she was soon picking up tails or having other questions being asked about her to include sweeps being made in hotels. She could ditch the tails and she was paying cash and moving around to different hotels every few days, but she soon found out that a lot of people were after her, or at least the persons she had been.

She had walked past a grab team once while leaving a hotel just after changing over. She had been tailed all day by someone who was very good, but she thought she had lost him. Turns out she had not and she left just as they entered. Her left behind bug had shown several men showing Chicago PD badges arresting the mind-blasted escort she had just used to change her profile with. Brandi had noted the car they used (traced back as an unmarked police car) and had discovered that the escort had simply "disappeared", no arrest record, no bail, no lawyer called (she did have one on retainer that Brandi discovered), and after a few days, her profile on the escort site were removed.

While that made her nervous as hell, it also gave her the clue she needed. She was able to tail one of the cops who had made the "arrest" and discovered that he was seeing a stripper once a week after work. Cute Kory.

That was suspicious because Kory was way too expensive for a regular detective to afford once a week, and she was way to highly connected for him to be blackmailing. Brandi had become curious when he went to the club she worked at and she saw how he was able to get in. He stood out like a sore thumb in his relatively cheap suit and his obviously lower-class attitude compared to the business sharks that normally went there. Brandi had assumed Lucinda's body and had gone in for a job as a waitress. She had landed one easily of course and had staked the place out from the inside for several days until the guy came back and she saw who he hooked up with.

Thanks to her heightened alertness and senses Brandi easily kept some tabs on Kory and had determined that Kory was seeing a lot of folks who didn't seem her type. After 10pm she was usually booked solid with high rollers and rich guys, some local and some from out of town. She and a couple of the other really hot strippers usually had one or two nights they were hired out for a big party or a really rich whale wanting some very personal service. But from about 7 to 10 pm, Kory would work the stage and she always seemed to have some folks who didn't quite fit the bill get her attention and time. Brandi would see their faces and then google the hell out of them the next day as they always paid cash and made sure to not ever flash an ID that she could see. Kory always saw them for a dance or two in a private booth, never out in the open, never where she could lip read or overhear.

Brandi thought about bugging the booths, but she was getting very suspicious about how Kory was acting and decided to hold off and observe. She was glad she did when she popped into work early one day and saw one of the bouncers sweeping the booths for bugs. Definitely not regular strip club behavior and Brandi was curious who was really behind it because the club owner didn't come across as that clever or smart.

The googling had turned up more cops from all over the city, lower ranking members of various Unions, smaller time capos from the mob, more gang leaders, and a lot of city officials and mid-tier business types in all sorts of industries. Some were weekly and some seemed to be much less often. But there were a lot of them.

After several weeks of this and getting some offers to come on as a stripper, she had decided to accept the stripper job as it gave her much more access and ability to keep tabs on Kory. She was soon doing well and found herself included in a couple of the "Whaling" parties as Kory called them. She did well, giggling along, using her now considerable stock of sexual talent to really wrap some of the guys up, and then using them to scan and feed. Her suspicions about Kory using these guys as a front for somethings else were confirmed when each guy she scanned showed up to be simply some rich, usually married, guy out on a bender looking for some sexy woman to have a fun night with.

And boy did they.

But the others, the ones that seemed out of place? They, while some were obviously interested, never ever took her up on her offer of a dance or to buy her a drink. After a couple of attempts, the owner pulled her aside and told her not to waste her time on them.

"I let them in because of politics, less hassle even though they don't fit in. But not worth your time, they come to look and they can't afford to touch. See that guy? He's loaded, see if you can get him into the VIP lounge."

Brandi did as she was told but did notice that Kory gave the owner a nod after she got talked too.

After several weeks, Kory had seemed to take an interest in her. She had commented on how careful she was with the drugs and the booze and how well she could "play the game".

"Well, my mother didn't raise a stupid girl. I went college, but didn't finish thanks to running out of money. I'm trying to save up so I can finish and then do grad school."

"College girl huh? You seem way to clever to waste your time on that."

"Oh? You think I should be a stripper my entire life? Or maybe parlay it into something bigger?"

Kory had given her a very sly smile. "Every stripper gets old, but the smart ones don't have to worry about it IF they plan ahead. You strike me as smart."

Brandi had shrugged. "I like to think so. So what exactly should I do so I don't have to worry?"

Kory had stood up and smiled again. "I will let you know, if you are interested that is."

Brandi had nodded and Kory had gone on her way.

Brandi's research of Kory had been interesting. Publicly, she was Cute Kory, the hottest Stripper in Chicago. But after that? A whole lot of not a whole lot. Lots of stuff that should be public record or easy to dig up simply didn't seem to exist. Brandi had to call in the Help Desk and found that several years back someone had done a very thorough sweep of Kory's past and had removed a lot of it. She had a police record for drug use and prostitution, it had been deleted from the official records. Her driver's license showed a fake name and address but it would show as clear and clean to anyone running it. Tax records showed a stripper who did well, but nothing out of the ordinary. Other than one of the top tax offices in the city did her returns for the last 3 years.

Aside from a couple of minor documents, Kory didn't seem to exist. But she did find one thing that made her pause. While back in High School she had taken one of those IQ tests and she had nearly maxed it. Stripper or not, she was a certified genius. That got Brandi thinking and made her be even more careful.

After several weeks of just being an undercover stripper and careful observation, Brandi decided to tail Kory. The various people after her had dropped off since she had been undercover so she decided to risk it.

She had followed Kory after work and had discovered that Kory was seeing lots of other interesting people, most of whom were involved in the pressure on the client. Higher ranking Mob and gang leaders, crooked politicians, some other cops, and various city officials. Thanks to the Help Desk Brandi had been able to get some very special surveillance equipment and had been able to listen in on a couple of conversations. It had been difficult because they were paranoid about security. Brandi had lucked out in that the first night she had tailed Kory, she had seen her meet up with a mobster in a limo and they had swept her body for bugs prior to her getting in. She had been thinking about planting a bug on her.

What Brandi had found out was that everyone Kory was seeing was simply a pawn. "The Boss", whomever that was, was only connected to these pawns by Kory. She would bring instructions, orders and get the feedback from the player. It wasn't just the client, but all sorts of people ranging from the Mayor to some community activists in the South Side. All kinds of stuff from blackmail to kick-backs to faking evidence. All sorts of very useful information for someone who wanted to control things by controlling people.

Using her data scientist skills, Brandi had figured out that "The Boss" was setting himself/themselves/herself up to be THE player in the Chicago underworld. Control of the people who were in control of Chicago was the name of the game. Brandi still couldn't quite figure out why the client was being targeted though. He had wanted to play ball, he had tried to pay off, he had offered to make deals, did everything asked, but was still being hammered.

Brandi had determined that she needed to figure out "The Boss" and get the answers from them directly.

That had led Brandi to the DA, David McNeal, and the Cop, Police Captain Megan Grant.

Brandi had done some careful work and determined that based on what she knew, the instructions seemed to come from either the DA, or the Cop, or both. Kory spent the most time with these two, usually a full hour if not two, and saw them both on the same day, usually one after the other. And Kory then usually saw several corrupt politicians and mobsters later that day and gave out some instructions and the whole cycle repeated. Kory didn't have their numbers on her phone (Brandi had it hacked), didn't have anything on land line (Brandi had tapped it), and nothing crazy every came over email other than various requests for her "services". Brandi noted that her regular meetings were never set up via email or appeared in her calendar, so it appeared to be all in Kory's head.

Brandi needed to get into their minds. Which given her abilities, shouldn't be too hard to do, if she could get to them.

"Well, pattern established. Now which one of you should I go after? Hmmmm, I work with Kory and she seems friendly enough and she is fun and she obviously is into hot women. But she is busy and hardly ever alone. Work has no privacy, even in her own dressing room, as she is always getting requests or seeing people. If I work at it as Emerald and get close to her I might be able to get her in a two on one with a trick eventually, but that could take weeks if not months. And once she is off, she is off doing her thing. Cripes, she even does most of her shopping online for clothes and has her food delivered because she is so busy."

Brandi looked at Kory's address and shook her head. The condo she lived in was in a very secure location, private security, top of the line stuff, lots of rich folks. And a lot of mobsters. That made Brandi wave off on trying her there. Mobsters meant a lot of security that wasn't really noticeable and was probably a lot more lethal than normal. Too many unknowns to get her there.

"Nope, Kory's out. The cop? Megan is a hottie, wouldn't mind her in bed. But damn her pattern is all over the place. No place to really get her alone while she is working, which is damn near all the time. Apartment is pretty secure. She knows all sorts of hand to hand fighting which means jumping her is iffy. No, the cop is out."

"Mr. DA David McNeal. Much more organized, much more regular. But too damn paranoid about being alone with women." Brandi sighed. "Of course, the MeToo movement just had to make my job harder by making guys paranoid about being alone with a woman not his wife." Brandi leaned back and chewed on a pencil and thought about it. "Never stays late, usually works more at home, and home is a gated community with heavy security. Happily married, the only iffy thing is when he sees Kory, and I get the feeling that there isn't anything happening there other than information exchange and instructions being given out. Always has at least two people in his office when talking behind closed doors. Cripes, this guy is way to straight. I bet his wife is bored in bed..."

Brandi blinked.

"His wife."

A smile crept over her face and Brandi pulled up a picture showing the DA and his wife at a formal event smiling for the press. "Mary McNeal. Daughter of James Lenard, one of the old money families in Chicago. Hmmm, nice looking lady."

Mary McNeal was a brunette with lovely green eyes, a swimmer's body, and very easy on the eyes. She had been a college swimmer and kept in great shape. She was toned, tanned, and had some nice muscles that gave her a nice tight form. Her ass looked like you could bounce a quarter on it and have it hit you in the eye from the bounce. She was rich, pretty, and had the typical degree in Art History that rich girls get from some expensive college. She was heavily involved in social media and charity and so on, just like the stereotypical trophy wife for some up-and-coming political hotshot.

"Hmmmm. Kory, Megan and David are all very careful and secure. But David's wife may not be..."

Brandi spent the next week surveilling Mary. Brandi was pleased to see her hunch was right. David was careful about his security. Mary though breezed around without a care. Other than a driver and sometimes her personal assistant, she presented plenty of opportunities to be gotten alone. Shopping in several high-end shopping areas, lunches and coffees either with or without friends, working out at the Country Club or playing tennis there, Brandi quickly saw she was easy meat.

After making some plans and figuring out some timing, she acted. On Tuesdays Mary usually went to the country club for a morning of tennis, lunch, and then either relaxed by the pool or in a private cabana hut which was really a small cottage with a front room, small bedroom and bathroom. She sometimes played cards with some friends and then headed home about six for dinner with David.

Using the Help Desk, Brandi had herself set up with a reciprocal membership from a club in Philadelphia. She called up an escort and used her to transform into another form (a lovely little blonde number from Miami who had been there on vacation), and then headed into the club. Brandi blended easily and easily found Mary playing tennis with one of her friends. Another friend was waiting by the side swinging her racket.

Brandi moved up next to her and nodded.

"Waiting for your partner?"

"Actually, just waiting for my turn. We had a fourth but something came up. Normally we play doubles."

"Oh? Well, if you wouldn't mind trusting a stranger, I would play with you."

"Nice offer, thank you. But I don't recall seeing you before."

"I'm Dawn. I'm here from Philadelphia for some business. My club has a reciprocal membership with this one."

"Ah, I see." The woman gave her a quick glance. Anyone else would have seen her just looking her over but Brandi could tell she was very suspicious of her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch the club you were with."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers