Blow Your Mind Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved in, wearing a lovely lace see-through robe and smiled broadly. David looked up and did a double take. "Mary? Uh, wow...you look lovely."

Brandi smiled and giggled. "Glad you like it. I was thinking it's been a bit, and maybe I could spice things up a bit." Brandi put some sway into her hips, not her elite escort level sway, but the "I'm wanting my hubby turned on" sway.

David pushed back away from his desk and smiled. "It has been awhile."

Brandi glided around the desk and moved up to him. She put a hand on his shoulder and said "I think that all work and no play is a boring evening. Can't this stuff wait for a night?"

David eased up and took her in his arms. "You know what? I think so..."

They kissed and Brandi buzzed him a bit. He staggered back a bit and then grinned. "Wow. It HAS been a while. That was... nice."

Brandi turned slowly and looked over her shoulder. "Well then, if you want more, follow me."

Brandi giggled as she heard David swallow and follow her to the bedroom. She took his hand and led him to the bed and sat him down. She leaned down and kissed him. She could feel his body start to relax and then she grabbed his head and let him have a mind melter kiss. He was already pretty dopey so he didn't even really stiffen in surprise. After a few moments she broke the kiss and David's eyes rolled up and he fell back onto the bed.

Brandi went to the door and locked it. She then pulled out her bug sweeper and her noise generator and checked the room over, and then the closet and the bathroom. No bugs detected so she got to work.

Brandi stripped David naked, pulled him up into the bed and then stripped naked herself. She grinned at the passed-out man.

"Time to wake up a bit baby. Mary needs some love." Brandi waved some smelling salts under David's nose and after a few passes he opened his eyes. He looked stoned and confused. Brandi leaned over and kissed him.

"Baby, let's have some fun. Here, suck on my nipples, it turns me on. I promise you do this for me and you will love what happens next."

David looked a bit confused but started to suck when Brandi shoved her nipple into his mouth. She immediately started to produce some milk and David gagged a bit. "Swallow baby. Do it for me." She cooed and David swallowed a mouthful. Once he had his eyes got even more glassy and he was soon sucking away and swallowing in obedience to Brandi's commands.

After several mouthfuls, Brandi pulled her tits back and then kissed him. She scanned him and found him completely doped and out of it. Brandi kissed slowly down his body and then licked his cock. She felt the jolt of pleasure course through her and felt David's body completely relax. She kissed and licked and sucked a bit and then when he was nice and hard she moved up and straddled him.

Brandi moaned as David's cock slid into her and her head rolled back as the connection was made and pleasure flowed through her.

"Ooooooooooo, yes! That's the stuff baby. Yeahhhhhhh." Brandi moaned out as she enjoyed the wave rippling through her. She shuddered and she moaned again. "Sooooo gooooddd."

Brandi took a breath and concentrated. David's mind opened before her and she began to scan his mental desktop. He was very organized and Brandi quickly found the file labeled "Kory".

"There we are baby. Let's see what we have here. Uhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhh. Okay, huhhhhhh, what is this? Fuckkkkkkk."

Brandi felt some anger as she dug through the folder. "Damn it! He's just a patsy too! Kory is giving him instructions just like the rest. Wait up." Brandi hissed. She scanned some more and then jerked as she felt Davis cum inside her which triggered her own orgasm. She rode the wave and then focused again.

"Fuck me! This is crazy! Damn it!" Brandi hissed as she confirmed what she had seen.

"UhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!" Brandi began to bounce up and down on David's cock and quickly got him hard again and then let the pleasure blast through her.

"YESSSSSS!" Brandi howled as David came again and she did as well. Brandi jerked and shuddered broke the connection as her body thrashed. Brandi flopped back on her back and lay there for a bit enjoying the rush. After catching her breath she sighed.

"Crap. Well, the bitch is a genius after all." Brandi said softly. She got up and went into the shower and cleaned up. She put on some workout clothes and went into the garage. She opened the truck again and untied Mary. She was able to fireman's carry her still comatose body into the bedroom and flopped her down next to her husband. Brandi kissed her and scanned her and then did the same to David.

She sat down and thought a moment.

"I got what I needed, sort of. Mary's mind is completely jumbled from about the lunch on. She remembers lots of crazy sex and so much pleasure it overloaded her. David's mind is blitzed from dinner on. I can chance that they won't be able to connect the dots in any meaningful way and just go on my way, and I think I will. If anything, they will likely be too embarrassed to bring it up with one another."

Brandi regarded the now snoring David. "Damn, for all your education and hotshot lawyer stuff you are just a front man for a fucking stripper!"

Brandi shook her head. "I can't believe this. KORY is the boss! Why in God's name is she still stripping with all that she has going on? Smart set up though. Really clever. Anyone who connects the dots is going to think she is just the go-between and that one of the other players is the real boss."

Brandi got up and headed out the backdoor after turning off the lights and waiting a bit to see if there was anyone out there watching the McLean's place. Her discovery made her a lot more nervous than she had been as she started putting the pieces together.

Brandi ducked out and hopped the back fence into another backyard. She moved down to the side and then over into another backyard. She moved carefully and slowly always checking to see if there was a dog before leaping over. It wasn't really late yet, so she took her time until she got out of the housing area. She quickly walked down the street a bit and then took a bus to the end of the line. After getting off she hiked a couple of miles to a random location and called up an Uber which she took back to a hotel room she had rented.

Once in the room Brandi changed and dumped Mary's clothes down the trash chute. She then swept the room for bugs, and not finding any she dialed up an escort she had reserved for a very late night and as soon as she was on her way, Brandi sat back and thought some more.

The DA was owned by Kory. Kory had found out that David had taken some payoffs early on as an Assistant DA. The guy who paid him off was dead in a car accident, but Kory had the proof. She had not let David know how she had gotten it, but she had used it to put him under her control. They went back nearly five years. Kory had helped him along the way, providing all sorts of information and informants and had helped build his reputation as "The" DA who could take on corrupt politicians and win.

It was all bullshit though. Kory had been using him to go after others she couldn't get leverage over. From what Brandi could tell Kory was controlling or using dozens of politicians, union leaders, managers, city officials and police to keep tabs on everyone. Some were willing pawns out for money, revenge, or for power as Kory got them moved up by either having their bosses removed or by feeding them information that allowed them to shine and get promoted.

The DA was one of her key players and Kory spent so much time with him not because they were fucking but because she always had lots of instructions for him and he had lots of information for her. Brandi was pretty sure that the cop Megan was the other half of Kory's power set up in this aspect. At least, based on what the DA knew that is what it appeared to be.

And Kory was ruthless. Although the DA didn't know for a fact, he suspected that Kory was responsible for at least a dozen hits on some mob figures, cops, and a couple of politicians using information he provided. Kory had hinted that so long as he was a "good little puppet" he and his wife would be just fine.

"I didn't hear you bitch when I gave you that information about Big Jimmy. That case MADE you. Which means I made you. Which means I OWN you. So you do as you are told little man, and remember Kory has your balls on her wall and knows where you and your wife live."

Brandi frowned at that memory. "Damn. He was, is, terrified of her. But now what? I know who the boss is, but still don't know why she is doing this. David didn't know about that."

Brandi glanced at the clock and then shrugged. "My little playmate is coming, so I had better get ready." Brandi poured herself a drink, dimmed the lights a bit and waited. Her escort, a cute looking Chinese girl named May, arrived and after having a drink, Brandi scrambled her mind. Brandi then drank a bunch of glucose laced drink (the emergency stuff for dehydration) and ate a lot of power bars.

Brandi stripped the escort and eased into position. She was well fucked from her day's efforts so she just linked up and focused. She activated her Lucinda file.

"That's it! Euuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!" Brandi cried out as she felt the change hit her. She concentrated and felt her body morph and change. Her head rolled as the wave seemed to crest and begin to go back down.

"BAM!"

Brandi's head whipped around and she had just enough time to see a large man stride in and stop dead with a surprised look on his face before the wave of change knocked her out.