Blow Your Mind Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Low Hills Country Club."

"Lovely club. The lake is very pretty."

Brandi had to keep from snickering at the obvious attempt to trick her up. She kept her face straight as replied. "Lake? Low Hills doesn't have a lake. I think you have the wrong club."

"Of course, my mistake. Mr. Smith decided against putting one in last year didn't he."

"That would have been difficult to do considering he died three years ago. I am getting the impression you don't trust me."

The woman smiled and extended her hand. "Diane, pleased to meet you Dawn. Sorry about the questions, but we have been hassled by reporters who slip in and try to coax information or gossip out of some of us."

Brandi smiled and laughed. "I fully understand. You can never be too careful. Diane? Oh of course, Diane Atems, you and your husband own TechKnight. I heard about your gala a week ago from Janet Rogers."

Diane beamed and she and Brandi babbled away for a bit. "Lord, this is too damn easy. Maybe I should just marry Steve and be the queen bee in Miami if THIS is what counts for "elite" ladies." Brandi thought to herself.

After a bit Diane introduced her to the other players, Mary and a friend named Staci (another trophy wife). Brandi made sure to not show any more interest in Mary than the others and they played several sets of tennis. Brandi made sure to be good, but not so good as to show anyone up. They invited her along for lunch by the pool and they babbled on about various things while eating. Brandi easily fit in, thanks to her research and background build she faked being a Philly socialite with ease. After lunch, she stood up and stretched.

"Well everyone, this was much more enjoyable than I thought my morning would be. But I need to hit the showers and get cleaned up. Business calls. I do wish I had a nicer place to fix my hair though. I ran a bit late here and need to go directly to my meeting."

"I just happen to have a cabana cabin for today. Why don't you come and use it?" Mary offered up.

Brandi made the usual protestations about not wanting to impose and so on, and then got up and followed Mary over to the cabana. It was one of the one in the far back and was very out of the way.

"Perfect." Brandi thought with a smile as she nodded at Mary's babble about how busy life was for a young professional woman these days. Mary unlocked the door and let her in. Brandi headed back to the bedroom and Mary followed her.

"So here is the shower and I will let...muprrrrrrrrmmmmpph!"

Brandi spun, pushed her against the wall and locked lips. Mary's eyes widened and she made some confused noises for about two seconds and then her eyes rolled up as Brandi scrambled her mind into jelly. Holding it for just a bit, Brandi broke her kiss and then took the mind blasted woman by the hand and led her over to the bed and sat her down.

"Mary? Can you hear me?"

"Yessss."

"Good. Now listen Mary, I need you to just enjoy what is about to happen. You are going to get some nice sleep and have some lovely dreams for a while. You will have a wonderful time Mary, so just lay back and enjoy it."

"Kayyyyy."

Brandi leaned in and kissed her again. Mary's eyes rolled up with sigh and she flopped back onto the bed with a dopey contented smile.

"Feeding time." Brandi purred. She quickly ran to the front door, put a do not disturb sign on the handle, locked it and then drew the shades. Brandi stripped naked and then stripped Mary.

"Nice body Mary, very nice. Nice muscle, shaved pussy, mmm, your tits a bit too flat for my tastes, but that's fine, It's not like I am going to be you forever." Brandi said as she leaned down and spread Mary's legs.

Brandi swirled her tongue around Mary's clit and she giggled at the babbling moan Mary gave out. Brandi could feel her getting wet fast as she worked her clit and then slowly licked down to her lovely tight pussy lips. She eased her tongue inside her pussy and she felt Mary's body just melt with a bubbly cooing sound coming from Mary's mouth before dying out.

Brandi felt the link and enjoyed the waves of pleasure as they began to course through her body. "Uhhhhhhhh, yeah...Mmmmmm, God, I can never, ssssss, never get enough of this feeling." Brandi moaned out as she began to finger herself with one hand while licking and sucking with her mouth.

Brandi scanned through Mary's mind and moaned again. "Damnnnnn, what a bland sex life! Your hubby needssssssss, uhhhhhhhhh, needs to fuck you more!"

Brandi mentally shook her head at Mary's memories. She did love her hubby, but he was not exactly a firecracker in bed. In fact, it appeared to have been several months since sex. Mary appeared to usually get herself off in the cabana once a week using some hidden toys or her fingers.

Brandi sucked and then shoved two of her fingers into Mary's slit. Mary gasped and let out a loud mewl and squirted all over Brandi's face. Brandi giggled and licked her fingers.

"Nice squirt Mary. But we are just getting started. Time to have some real fun."

Brandi started to position Mary's body.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

Brandi spun and looked towards the front.

"Fuck me. Go away." Brandi whispered.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Mary? Its Diane. I need your help on something, can you spare a minute?"

Brandi prayed that Diane would simply go away."

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Mary! I just need a minute!"

"Damn it bitch just go away!" Brandi hissed. She got up and peeked out the door into the front room. Brandi could see by how the shadow stood against the blinds that Diane was trying to peak in.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Mary! Open this door NOW!"

Brandi growled and put on a bathrobe. "Guess there is no helping it." She muttered as she strode forward. She positioned herself behind the door and unlocked it. She pulled it open and stood behind it as Diane strode in.

"About time! What took yo..."

Brandi shoved the door shut, pinned Diane up against it and locked lips. Brandi wasn't nice about it, and she simply blasted Diane's mind into paste with her kiss. She held it and held it until the kiss broke because Diane simply dropped to the floor in a heap.

Brandi scowled at Diane's comatose form. Her eyes were rolled up into her head so far only whites could be seen and her face had a massive grin plastered across it. She was still dressed for tennis.

"Damn it, I did not need this complication. I can't chance that she will stay out after I transform long enough for me to wake up and leave. My kisses work, but not quite as long sometimes. Fuck. What can I do?"

Brandi thought for a moment. She had come prepared for moving Mary secretly to her car and getting her to her house where she would dump her in bed with her husband once Brandi had scanned him and figured out if he was the sole boss or not. "I could tie you up and leave you. But that will raise questions. I guess I will have to eat you out and rip out your memories."

Brandi grabbed Diane by her wrists and started to drag her towards the couch when she stopped and giggled. "Hmmm, never had a threesome before. That might be fun."

Brandi dragged her into the bedroom and dumped her on the bed. Brandi moved Mary around and eased her legs apart. "I wish I didn't always knock people out because this is going to be a bit crazy. Okay, Mary here like this, and Diane over here, yeah, this works. I can plug in with Mary and eat out Diane at the same time, that should fry both of them long enough for me to recover and get out of here with Mary in the bag." Brandi said to herself as she stripped down Diane.

Brandi pursed her lips and smiled. Diane was about thirty and had a very nice body. Brunette with a lovely sheen to her hair, a bigger bust, maybe a 34 BB and a more hourglasses figure. In shape, but not that hard athletic shape Mary was in. Diane had the "hot trophy wife" bod, and Brandi could appreciate it.

Brandi giggled. "Well girls, this is a first. Let's all have fun hm? Silence is consent so okay here we go!"

Brandi gave Mary another kiss and then licked her clit and pussy. She eased between her legs but didn't quite connect yet. She then turned her upper body and lowered her face down between Diane's legs and gave her clitty a kiss.

Diane tensed, gasped and then let out a long sigh and Brandi felt her victim go limp. The initial wave of pleasure hit Brandi and she gasped and then sighed as it washed over her. She pushed her face deep into Diane's pussy and as the pulse of pleasure washed over her she ground down into Mary.

"HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Brandi hardly recognized the sound coming out of her throat as she got plastered by the double wave of pleasure. Brandi just stopping thinking for a bit and she felt like she was floating in a lovely soft cloud which enveloped her and just took away all her cares. It felt so wonderful and peaceful and she felt her body simply go limp as a massive orgasm washed over her and she blacked out.

Brandi blinked and lifted her head. "Oof. Wow. THAT was intense. Damn, knocked me out." Brandi looked over at the clock on the bedstand and let out a relieved sigh. "Whew, only about ten minutes. Good Lord, What a mess."

Brandi looked and giggled. Diane's pussy was soaking wet and it looked like she had wet the bed, her legs were coated in juices and cum and she was snoring soundly with a look of complete bliss. Brandi looked at Mary and both of them were soaked from the waist down and the wet actually squished as Brandi moved a bit.

"Wow. Okay, well that probably knocked them out for a long time, but I still need to do this. Let's try again."

Brandi repositioned everyone and started again. This time Brandi started with Mary.

"Uhhhhh, mmmm, 'kay, here we are, mmmmmmm, soooooo good. Now for Diane." Brandi gasped out.

"HhhhhhhhhUuuuuuuuuAAAAAA!" Brandi nearly passed out again but she forced her mind to function and after the initial wave passed she found herself able to focus.

"Ooooooo, focus bitch! Hnnnnn, waves, coming in patterns, here is the nexttttttttttttttttlllooooooooo, WHOA! Yeah! Okay, I got this. Focus Brandi, FOCUS!"

Brandi found that as she worked her pussy and her mouth she had somehow linked everyone. She had been able to get the waves of pleasure synchronized so instead of a constant blast of pleasure it was like a timed pulse. She could work a bit, brace for the pulse, ride it and then continue. Not a quick job, but it was working.

Brandi started by scanning Diane to see if she had anything useful to take. After seeing that she had nothing that really stood out she started to identify which memories to pull out. She decided to leave the tennis and lunch memories as there was another witness that she might not be able to get to. As she was preparing to pull out the memories of going to the cabana she noted something.

"What is this? This seems, uhhhhhh, strange. It's like the memory isn't solid? Malleable?" Brandi hissed out. She was seeing the folder with Diane's memories of that day, but when she reached into it and began to scan it, it seemed to be less permanent. When she backed off, it seemed to revert to solid.

"What is, uhhhhhhhhgggggggg, mmmmmmmm, this is so fucking good! What is happening here? It's like I am making this soft, changeable. How the hell am I doing this? Hhhhhhhhhh, ssssssssss, hold it!"

Brandi had reached into the memory right as a pleasure wave hit her and the memory seemed to almost melt. It was like the pleasure waves were boosting her.

"Boosting. Hang on, let's see, ahhhhhhhhhhhuuuhhhhhhhhhh, GOD! So amazing! Focus Brandi, FOCUS! Boosting, boosting, boosting. Let's see "grunt" how this looks with Mary!"

Brandi was able to pull out of Diane's mind and dove into Mary's mind. Brandi scanned around and Mary's mind seemed just like the others she had dived into, but she noticed something she hadn't before. Mary's mind seemed to be "running" for a lack of a better term like it was in neutral, idling almost. Brandi had full access and full control and it seemed easier that before.

"Huh, maybe, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ssssssss, FUCK! How about both of them at once?" Brandi hissed and then focused. Brandi felt a jolt go through her, not a wave or jolt of pleasure, but almost like she had forced a car gear to shift and it popped into place. Brandi mentally blinked and then giggled.

Brandi was "seeing" two tables, neatly labeled as "Mary" and "Diane" and she saw her own table above them and linked by what seemed to be a line or cable or something. "Probably just my mind putting this in terms I can understand" Brandi thought. But the cable from Mary to her table was bright blue and pulsing. Brandi looked at it and then realized that her table and Mary's table seemed to be pulsing together like they were synchronized. Diane's cable was much dimmer and when Brandi and Mary's tables pulsed Brandi could see a blue light seem to snake partially down the cable towards Diane's table.

"Wow. Uhhhh, okay, I seem to be linked with Mary right now. Ooooooooo, sssssssss, God this is so fucking amazing! Focus! Let's check out Diane here. Uhhhhh, alright, there, uuuuuu, there is her memories of today, and they seem almost like dough or clay or something. Like I can manipulate themmmmmmm, uggggggggggg! SO fine! Focus bitch!"

Brandi hissed and moaned for a bit and let the pleasure course through her as she examined Diane's memories. After a bit Brandi decided to try something.

"Okay, here, aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm, so lovely, so here is Diane's memory, she knocks on the door, uhhhhh, I grab her, jumbled." Brandi focused on the door and thought "No, the door didn't open."

Brandi jerked and nearly broke the connections as Diane's memory seemed to blink and then change!

"Fuck me! I did it! Uhhhhhhhhhh, God Damn! I DID IT! I changed her memory to what I wanted it to be!"

Brandi laughed and rode the next wave with loud moan as she surrendered herself to the pleasure. Her head swam and she felt her whole body shudder with pleasure. She nearly blacked out but she was able to focus after the wave passed.

"Focus girl! You can enjoy this later! Fix things now! How do I want this to be fixed? Let's do some scanning." Brandi carefully dove into Diane's deeper memories and found something that would help.

"Nnnnnnn, there we are! A little side action Diane? Bad girl. Hhhhhhhhhh, oh man so good! About every four weeks, uggggghhhhhh, no one knows? Wrong. Mary knows." Brandi focused and suddenly Diane's memory showed that she had confided in Mary about her affair. "And Mary loves to live vicariously through you." Brandi focused again and Diane now thought that Brandi had loved to help her get away with it, enjoying helping her best friend to sneak around and fuck her lover silly.

"And that is why you are here Diane. You, ahhhhhhhhhhssssssssss, Damn it, damn it, damn it! So wonderful! You came by to meet your lover in Mary's cabin. And you did and he bonked you silly and you will wake up knowing he fucked your society brains into the floor!" Brandi hissed and then jerked as she orgasmed again.

Brandi nearly passed out again. She could feel her energy waning so with one last look to make sure the changes took, she pulled her head to the side and broke the connection.

Brandi gasped for air and hear a loud moan from Diane and then heard a loud thump. Brandi was able to make out one of Diane's legs on the bed, but it appeared that she had orgasmed so hard she had fallen out of bed.

"Hhhhhhhhh, well, better you than me. Okay Mary, time to become you!" Brandi scanned herself, found Mary's file (right next to Diane's) and activated it. Brandi let out a ear-splitting scream and her eyes rolled up into her head and everything went black.

Brandi felt like shit.

Brandi could feel the sheets, sticky, wet, and gross. Her whole back side seemed to be covered in nastiness. She opened her eyes and after several tries was able to roll over. Diane's leg was still lying there and Brandi would have giggled if she had the energy.

"Uh, I thought I had this figured out with the extra food and pep pills and so on. I guess a threesome is way more taxing. Lord, I have all these great powers, but it takes so damn much energy and sex to use them. Uh, time to get clean." Brandi thought.

Brandi rolled over and sat up. Mary was still completely out. Brandi pried open on of her eyes and it was still rolled up into her socket. "Well, she won't be up anytime soon." Brandi muttered. She rolled off the bed and checked Diane who was just as out of it. Brandi straightened and checked herself out in the mirror. Mary smiled back at her.

"Ok Mary, time to get to work." Brandi glanced at the clock which showed just after five. "Good. Glad I took those pep pills and that glucose prior to this. I am pretty beat but not completely wasted. If I am going to threesome and memory change I need to take more prior." She said as she went into the shower. She cleaned up, changed into Mary's clothes, put on her wedding ring (and admired the large diamond in it), and blew a kiss into the mirror.

She then tied Mary up with some special padded zip ties (they didn't leave a mark on the wrists), gagged her, blindfolded her, and gave her a sedative shot that would keep her out for at least 8 hours. She dragged Diane up into the bed and pulled the covers over her. She would wake up thinking she had just spent the afternoon with her lover having some wild sex.

Brandi pulled out a large, folded duffle bag from her gym bag and stuffed Mary into it. She then dialed up the desk and asked for her car to be pulled up front and for a luggage cart. A bellhop quickly showed up and Brandi eased the bag with Mary (padded with some towels) onto it.

"Please don't disturb the room until tomorrow. My dear friend Diane had a bit too much wine and she is sleeping it off. Just let her rest."

The bellhop nodded and made sure to leave the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the front door. Brandi smiled as she strode down the path, past the pool, saying hello to several friends, and then to her nice sports car. She assisted the bellhop in loading her bag into the truck ("It has some fragile items I just purchased this morning, wrapped in towels, but you can never be too careful") and then with a smile and a wave she zipped off towards Mary's home.

She pulled in just as David was getting out of his car. He smiled at her and she walked over and gave him a nice peck on the cheek.

"Good evening Dear. How was work?"

David smiled and shrugged. "Oh, same old. Digging some more dirt on Counselman Jones, I should be able to bring charges in a couple of weeks once I sort this latest batch of taps."

Brandi checked her memories and then nodded. "Good. That man has no manners and is just a loud jerk. Of course he would win in his district though, no class there at all. No respect for proper society." She said with a smile.

David chuckled and took her hand. "Well, let's eat. I see you are a bit late today. Something wrong?"

"Oh no, Diane stopped by at the club and we ended up having a long girls stuff talk, ran late. Diane had a bit too much wine and, well..."

David laughed. "Yeah, I can see that. Not that it's a bad thing, sometimes you need to let off some steam."

They went into the kitchen and Brandi set out the dishes as David heated up some leftovers from the night before. Brandi popped a bottle of wine and they ate. Brandi was glad she had stopped by a fast-food joint on the way home and eaten a lot more otherwise she would have probably devoured the entire meal by herself.

They made light talk and then Brandi went upstairs to her drawing room while David went into his study and started to do some more work. After a few minutes to let things settle, Brandi quietly changed into some sexy lingerie, slipped out and made sure the doors were locked, the house was clear, shades were drawn, and things were ready. She snuck into the garage and made sure that Mary was still sleeping peacefully and could breath and then she slipped upstairs and knocked on David's study door.