Blow Your Mind Pt. 09

Story Info
Brandi struggles to escape Kory and her mob.
8.5k words
4.82
12.3k
8
7

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far, and thank you for enjoying. Sorry it's been taking a bit to get these out, but I want to make sure I'm happy with it and put out good product. Enjoy and again, if you have any feedback, be polite about it even if negative.

PART IX

"Emerald."

"Emerald, time to wake up."

Brandi moaned. "Let me sleep, I'm tired."

SLAP!

Brandi jerked hard at the slap across her face and blinked several times. She turned her head slowly and looked up to see Kory smiling a very evil smile.

"You have slept enough."

Brandi looked around and saw the man that she remembered coming in right as she finished changing sitting back by the door. He was a thug. Brandi could tell from a mile away never mind her special skills and senses. He wore a suit that didn't quite fit, obvious bulge from a gun, dumb look in his eyes, and lots of muscles.

She was in a room that looked like a dressing room, it had a divan, several chairs, including the one she was tied to, a large mirror and vanity, a wardrobe, and a sink. Aside from herself, Kory and the thug they were alone. Kory was dressed in a dark black robe with black slippers. She was naked and a glance in the mirror showed she was in Lucinda's (or Emerald's) form.

Kory sat down at the vanity and began to brush her long golden hair. "So, we follow someone who looks like Mary McLean sneaking out of her house late at night and takes great pains not to be followed. Except it's not Mary McLean, who is in her own bed naked with her husband and they are both passed completely out from what looks like a massive fuck. And so when my boy Frederick here busts into the room, he finds Emerald bonking a hot Asian escort. Except you are not Emerald, you are Lucinda, an escort from Brazil, with several adds on reputable escort sites. Except that Lucinda is currently in NYC with a client for a weekend according to what my hacker tells me. And her phone's GPS."

"The McLean's have been fucked stupid to the point that my boys couldn't get anything out of them except some sighs and smiles. And when they finally did wake up enough to talk they couldn't remember anything other than some extremely wild sex. Although Mary was very confused about her afternoon. And after some questions at the Club it turns out that her friend Diane had come over that afternoon and had then "had too much wine" and spent all afternoon and some of the evening passed out in the bed. And the woman, Dawn from Philly, somehow left the club without being seen." Kory said as she turned back towards Brandi and gave her a very appraising look.

"I figured you had some talent and were hungry. Apparently, you have a lot more talent than I realized. I should have been more suspicious when you didn't dig around more. I'm the hottest stripper in Chicago, anytime another hottie shows up it's always a cat fight until I put them in their place. But with you? No cat fight, you seemed indifferent. That should have tipped me off, it won't happen again."

Brandi met her gaze and didn't say a word.

Kory smiled an evil smile. "No comment huh? I wouldn't either in your shoes." Kory stood up and adjusted her robe. She teased her hair a bit, and then looked at Kory. "I don't like wasting time so I will get right to it. You are in a world of trouble girl. You are in a place that no one knows about, you have no tracking device on you, on one followed us here, and there is no help coming. If I want you too, you will simply disappear."

Brandi kept her face straight. She could tell Kory was watching her closely for any hint of weakness and Brandi felt that she was a bit surprised and impressed that Brandi was keeping calm.

"But here is the thing. I may let you go. If you fill me in on who you work for and what they are after."

Brandi had figured this was coming. "So how do I answer this?" Brandi thought. "Let's try changing the subject and buy some time."

"How did you know I left the house? I didn't see any tails, and I am very good at catching tails."

Kory grinned. "Trying to change the subject? Nice try."

"SLAP!"

Brandi shook her head as Kory giggled. "That's the last slap you get. THIS is the next time." Kory held up a riding crop and whipped it through the air.

Brandi kept her face straight. She thought about her skills as a domme that she had pulled from the Dominatrix back in college and repressed a shudder. She could last for a while, but it was obvious Kory was going to just rachet things up.

"She is used to breaking people. I need to get her off track somehow. Hmmmm, maybe some honesty works where lying won't." Brandi thought.

Kory leaned down and cupped her chin with her hand. "I do love it when people resist. I have so much fun breaking them."

"I was hired by Jones Electronics to find out why he was being targeted."

Kory blinked. Her face was mostly a good poker face, but Brandi could see that she was a bit surprised.

"I was to determine who it was, and then why. And then let him know and that was that."

Kory straightened up. She traced the crop over her tits and frowned. "That seems a bit too easy."

"I'm not lying, but yeah, it's not like you can tell if I am or not, so I'm likely going to get tortured either way."

"You seem rather, resigned, to this."

"What am I going to do? Lie, and get whipped? Or tell the truth and get whipped? The common theme here is "whipped" so I may as well get it out of the way. My job wasn't to wreck your operation or anything, just figure out who was the boss so Jones Electronics can talk to you about what it is you want so he can do business here."

"Why? Seriously, why does the CEO care enough to push it? He can do business everywhere else, just not here."

"Well, why the hell have you singled him out? That's the thing, extort money sure, it's Chicago. Corrupt Unions wanting some padding on the contracts, expected. Crooked cops looking for some rent money, of course. Mobsters looking for possibilities, certainly. But it seems personal, like this company was selected for a reason. And its only Chicago, no issues anywhere else. It's weird. And weird gets attention."

To anyone else Kory would have looked stone faced. But Brandi could tell she had hit a nerve. It anything Kory seemed a bit surprised. "Okay, this might be an opening. Let's push."

"Since I am likely not going to leave here alive, care to spill? I'm curious as hell myself. Your operation is first rate, cripes I still can't believe it's YOU as the boss. I thought it was David McLean."

Kory smiled and looked a bit flattered. "I will take that complement. That's the whole idea, if someone is able to follow some of my pawns around, I will seem like just a go-between and they will aim for the DA."

"Didn't give up anyone else like Megan, just the one I obviously knew about. This woman is clever." Brandi thought.

Kory paced a bit, swaying her ass in a sexy runway walk. But it was just out of habit, Brandi could tell she was deep in thought. After a few moments she turned and looked at Brandi.

"I will answer your question about Jones, and then I will say goodbye. It's shame really, I liked you Emerald, and I thought you had some potential. If you had stayed around I was going to bring you into my organization."

Kory picked up a iPad and tapped in a code. She held it up and Brandi saw a long list of company names.

"You see this? These are all the companies trying to start up offices in Chicago. Chicago is corrupt, everyone knows that. But I am the ruler of it all. I have the dirt on everyone who is dirty in Chicago, and thanks to my control of the DA, parts of the City Government, and the Police and even a couple of feds, I have crushed any organized criminal resistance or city resistance."

Kory sat down with a sigh. "But you know what the problem is? Taking over was easy. Really easy. All you had to do was think about what you needed to do, and then do it. Being the smart girl I am, I realized that I needed to make a long-term plan and then stick to it. I did, it took me five years to get all my pieces into place and then crush anyone else. But then came the problem I didn't see."

Kory paused and Brandi kept quiet. "God, enough drama stripper, get to it." Brandi thought.

Kory frowned and then said "Keeping it. You would have thought crushing everyone and digging dirt would have gotten the point across. Nope. New players constantly coming into the game, elections not quite turning out like you planned, recalls, actual honest cops doing their jobs, constant turn-over. After a few months it seems like I am right back where I started and I have to make an example."

"So you whack someone. I am not seeing the point here."

"You'd think so, but I have found out that isn't quite as effective as one would think. If you are a crook, you expect that. It doesn't make a splash, it's just seen as regular business."

Kory scowled. "I was having to have someone killed or ruined about once every two weeks. It was getting to be a pain. Then I had an idea. I decided to simply target someone out of the blue for no reason at all. A whim."

Brandi gave her a puzzled look. Kory grinned at that. "Got you too? Good, no one has figured this angle yet. Did you ever see that movie "New Jack City"? The head bad guy was talking about how he joined a gang. He had to just pick someone off the street at random and kill them. The gang did that because it was harder to do than say a rival gang member. It was just cold-blooded murder, no mental out like "He was a bad guy" or "He was with the other gang"".

Kory stood up and paced a bit smiling and rubbing her hands. "And it is. Killing someone who betrayed you isn't showing how tough or ruthless you are, it's just business. Everyone who is crooked knows this and expects this. If you don't you are dead pretty fast, and if you do you are not really impressing anyone, you just did what you had to do to stay in business."

Kory spun and looked at her and Brandi could see her eyes twinkling with excitement. "But to just randomly pick some company for no reason? To crush their operation on a whim? No money, no payback, no reasoning. Just an exercise of raw power for no reason other than to simply do it? THAT gets people's attention."

Kory laughed and clapped her hands. "When I started targeting Jones Electronics it was a completely random pick, I just spun my list and pointed at one. And then I sat back and listened. Everyone was trying to see the angle, trying to see what the game was. No one, NO ONE, could figure it out. You want to know what fear is? Fear is the unknown. And right now, I'm the unknown. And everyone in Chicago knows it and is afraid. REALLY afraid."

Kory strode to the door and turned back. "I haven't had a single issue in two months since I started. Everyone is in line and staying that way because I am the unknown. Why did "the boss" target them? What's the angle? What's the payoff? What if there isn't one? What if the boss is just doing this for fun? On a whim? If that is the case, then what could the boss do to me? For any reason? Better to keep a low profile and stay off the boss's radar"

Kory let out a series of giggles that sounded very odd coming from her after that speech Brandi thought. "God, I haven't had so much fun since I took over my high school Junior year and turned the principal into my sissy. I just sit back and listen to all the talk and work to keep a straight face."

"Why do you still strip then?" Brandi asked.

Kory stopped and blinked. After a bit she snickered and then said "The real reason? I like doing it. I really get turned on by knowing that everyone out there wants my body and is willing to pay for it. If I wasn't into being a mob boss so much, I would probably branch into being a full-time escort as well as a stripper. That and the fact that this is the perfect cover."

Kory licked her lips and blew Brandi a kiss. "Well Emerald, or Lucinda, or whomever you really are, you have your answers. And now I am going to say goodbye and that will be that. Frederick, you know what to do."

"Hey, one last thing. How did you follow me to the hotel? I didn't see any tails and I'm curious about what finally got me."

Kory snickered. "Wow, I just pronounced your death sentence, and THAT is what you ask about? Emerald, you really are something else. But I'll tell you. The house behind the McLean's is one of my safe houses. I have some people there who watch the McLean's, that's their only job. He got suspicious when you drew the curtains on the bedroom. They never do that, usually because it's so long between fucks they forget. So when the curtains got drawn, my guy got suspicious. And then he saw you jump the fence. The house is on the top of the hill and my guy has access to the security cameras on the street. So he just watched you work your way downhill and then watched the cameras until you popped out. He saw the bus you got on and let my hacker know. We just checked out each security camera at each bus stop until you got off. And then I my boy scan all the taxies and Ubers that got a call with in a 3-mile radius during the next two hours. Turns out it was only you during that time period, easy peasy to hack the Uber database to find out where you went, and just as easy to hack the hotel and find your room. I'm not exactly sure how you did such a good job on the disguise though, but oh well, it's not like I need to worry about it anymore."

Kory giggled and blew a kiss at her. "So now you know."

Kory opened the door and left. Brandi felt her mouth go dry as Frederick stood up and locked the door.

"Girl, if you ever had a bright idea, now is the time." She thought.

Frederick walked over to her and looked her over. "Nothing personal." He said as he pulled out a rope and began to twist it around his hands.

"Hey, can I have a final request?"

Frederick ignored her and took a step to get behind her.

"Can you fuck me?"

Frederick stopped dead and looked at her with the most surprised expression Brandi had ever seen.

"You, you want me to FUCK you? Now? With this about to happen?" He stammered out.

Brandi gulped and nodded. "I know that sounds crazy, but the thing is I'm a nymphomaniac. A really bad one. I need a lot of sex or I just go crazy. I know I am not going to need to worry about that anymore, but I would like to end it being satisfied if you follow."

Frederick just stared at her. Brandi could tell that he was seriously thrown for a loop and that he was considering it.

Brandi licked her lips. "Look, just untie me enough to move me over to the divan there. You can keep me tied up, just bend me over and take me from behind. I'll blow you if you want, but I get that you might not trust me enough to put your cock in my mouth. You can have me however you want, but just stuff my pussy full of your cum. If I'm dead, I want to enjoy my last fuck and getting a huge load in me is the best. Trust me, I am the best fuck you are ever going to get."

Frederick lowered his eyes. He glanced at her, looked over her body, and then looked at the door. He checked his watch and Brandi could see his lips moving. She made out something like "Be here is about an hour."

After a moment he went over and locked the door. He came back and untied Brandi from the chair but left the rope on her wrists. He jerked her up and moved her over to the divan and then bent her over.

"SMACK"

Brandi yelped as Frederick slapped her ass. He smacked her a couple more times and said "Nice ass. Firm. I bet you will be a tight fit."

Brandi wiggled her ass and then sucked her breath as she felt a finger slide up between her legs and roughly rub her clit. Brandi began to sway a bit as the thug roughly played with her clitty and then slid a finger into her pussy.

"Uhhhhhhh, man, could you have wet it a bit first? That's a bit rough." Brandi hissed as the finger began to work on her.

"Shut up. I am doing you a favor, so don't bitch, bitch."

Brandi grunted and focused on trying to enjoy it. After a bit she moistened up and Frederick's fingers were soon sliding in and out easily. She heard the jingle of a belt being undone and then heard the slight thwonk of the buckle hitting the floor.

"OOooo, there we are." Brandi said as she felt a hard cock slide up her ass-crack and then slide against her pussy lips.

"Well, time to see if you are as good as you say you are." Frederick said and spread her legs a bit more. He positioned and pushed into her.

"WWAaahhhhhh?"

Brandi heard Frederick babble that out as she pushed her connection and ripped into his mind.

"Bllllllllfffffff..." Frederick trailed off as Brandi shoved back onto his cock hard with a loud hiss and focused on his mind. Brandi wasn't going to be nice or take her time, she was terrified down to her bones. So much so that she wasn't even feeling any pleasure this time, even though she could feel her body twitching and jerking.

"Oh shit! NO!" Brandi yelled as Frederick stumbled backwards and broke the connection. Brandi started to turn around when she heard him crash backwards onto the floor. She glanced at the door and let out a breath as she saw or heard nothing that indicated that anyone was coming to investigate.

Frederick was lying on his back gibbering and his eyes were rolling around in his head. Brandi spun, straddled him and eased onto his stiff cock as fast as she could. Frederick let out one more babble and then his eyes rolled up and his body went limp.

"Ugggggggggg, move, sssss, fast girl!" Brandi hissed.

Brandi bounced up and down several times to get a good connection and then scanned his mind. After reviewing the most critical items for the moment (where she was, the layout, plans for the day, who was here in the building with them, where the cars were, how much he knew about her, etc.), Brandi just ripped his whole mind out whole. She wasn't nice about it, and it wasn't very enjoyable even though her body shook with pleasure from the connection. She was fully focused in a way she had never been and it showed.

"UUHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Brandi growled out and then jerked off Frederick as they both came. Brandi didn't even try to enjoy the blissful rush she got at the ending orgasm, she started pulling a pocketknife out of Frederick's coat pocket and cut herself loose even though her body was trembling from the pleasure.

"Come on body! Knock this shit off!" She growled as she fumbled the knife out. She let the final shudder pass through herself and then cut the ropes around her wrists. She next pulled out a gun from a shoulder holster on Frederick body and chambered a round. She looked through his pockets and found a bag of coke and some pills.

She stood and ran to the wardrobe and opened it. She stood back and blinked. It was full of S and M gear and some rather nasty devices like a set of jumper cables and a plug-in power source. "Whoops. Nothing in here to see." Her clothes were nowhere to be seen or any clothes for that matter.

"Okay focus girl. Megan is coming to collect the body in less than an hour. I have a gun, I'm naked, and I'm in a house with two other thugs and Kory. This is one of Kory's little safe houses outside of Chicago. I'm in the basement, there are several other rooms down here, all soundproofed, used for working people over when Kory wants it done. Kory is staying here until I am disposed of. To get to a car, I will likely have to take out at least two more guards and hope one of them has the keys."

Brandi thought for a bit. "Shit. No certainty that I can get the drop on them, and if I don't I will have to kill them. And that still leaves Kory, who is way too dangerous to simply let go. Since I gave her the name of the client, she will likely go after them just to find out who they hired and then come after Mr. Case and me. I have to neutralize Kory."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers