Blow Your Mind Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi focused on what she had ripped out of Frederick. Most of it was useless. He was a thug from the south side, had no real skills other than being a thug, and was painfully loyal to Kory since high school where he had been one of her enforcers apparently.

But she found one little snippet.

"Oh ho. He walked in on Kory and Megan getting nasty once. They apparently didn't see him. Hmmm, Kory likes girls, and apparently she really likes Megan."

Brandi thought for a moment and then grinned. "Okay Megan, get here soon."

Brandi went to the wardrobe and dug around in it for a bit. She pulled out the plug-in power pack and the cables and attached a couple of sponges that she wetted from a jug of water on the vanity. She touched them together and got a nice little zap.

"Yeah, this will work nicely." Brandi said as she moved behind the door. She pulled out Fredrick's cellphone and waited for a text or it to ring. "Either Kory or one of her thugs will stop by to check or Megan will show up first. Hopefully it's just Megan."

After several minutes Brandi saw the doorknob jiggle and then heard a knock. She carefully reached down and unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"Okay, hopefully you strangled this one. If not you are cleaning up..."

"ZAP!"

Brandi moved from behind the door, shoving it closed with her ass and shoved the two jumper cables into Megan's temples. A jumper cable shock is normally painful when applied to a body, but by touching her temples and zapping her brain, Brandi figured that it would knock Megan out.

It did. Megan's body jerked once and simply dropped to the ground in a heap. Brandi turned off the cables, locked the door and dragged Megan over to the Divan. She quickly stripped her naked, noting that under her business suit she was wearing skimpy, bright red lace underwear, garter belt and stockings.

"Nice body. I can see why Kory likes you. Although I am betting it has more to do with the power trip of owning a cop. And it looks like you may have been hoping for some action here aside from the official kind."

Megan was a natural blonde and had a nice muscular figure with a nice 36CC rack on her. Brandi smiled. "Yeah, this will work. But how to do this so I get up in time? Every time I have done this I pass out for at least a couple of hours." Brandi muttered. Her eyes wandered around the room and then she saw the coke she had taken from Frederick on the vanity.

"Hmmmm, that might do the trick. It's a lot more powerful than the pep pills I have tried. I guess I need to do it right as I am starting to change. Cripes, I hope this works."

Brandi positioned Megan and began to suck on her pussy. She moistened up quickly even though she was out cold and Brandi scanned her mind as she worked her clit with her tongue.

"Mmmmm, you taste nice Megan. Let's see here. Uuuuuuuuooooooo, yeah, focus Brandi! Okay, let's see, uhhhhh, oh you little tramp. Gonna have some fun with Kory after this huh? Youoooooooooooo, so fucking good! You little two-faced bitch, you are a submissive! Kory dominated you once when you tried to arrest her for hooking! Damn! Looks like Kory got you way under her thumb and you like it! Uh hhhhhhh! Time to scissor!"

Brandi pulled up and positioned herself. She bent over and said "Here goes nothing!" She put her nose down and snorted up the cocaine as fast as she could just as she ground down into Megan's pussy.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Brandi sucked a huge breath in as the double rush of coke and pleasure hit her like a ton of bricks. Brandi's eyes rolled up and she felt like she was floating in a rainbow cloud as her body spasmed and jerked. Brandi rode it for a few seconds and then her feelings changed. The pleasure seemed to burn out some and the connection seemed to be much more solid. It was still very enjoyable and her body shook as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, but it seemed lesser than before. The connection to Megan seemed very solid, more than she had ever had.

"Uhhhh, let's see here. Uhhh, there is her file, there is the DNA coding, there is, oooooooo, ssssssss, what the hell is that? It's uhhhhhh, something new! Fuck! This coke is really doing some crazy stuff! Damn, great link, the pleasure is lessened so I can actually focus better and I am seeing Megan's files much better. Fuck, don't have time to waste and I can't let this bitch be an issue. Ahhhhhhh, sorry Megan."

Brandi focused and in her mind she swept every file on Megan's desk onto her desk.

"All or nothing!" Brandi hissed as she dove into her DNA desktop and activated Megan's file.

"UH! UH! UH!" Brandi grunted as her body jerked violently. The third jerk broke the connection and she jerked back against the wall and banged her head. She saw stars for a few seconds and then felt a wave of agonizing pain wash over her.

"Oh FUCK!" She whined and then it passed. Her whole body felt sore and her vision swam. She almost blacked out but she ground her teeth and with a massive effort slapped herself in the face as hard as she could.

"OW! Damn it!" Brandi spat out. She took several deep breaths and then a long slow in and out. She took another and looked down at her chest.

"Damn it, it worked. Oh thank you God." Brandi said and took another deep breath. Her body trembled a bit and after some more breathing she felt calm enough to roll to her knees and stand up. Brandi looked around and let out a low whistle.

Brandi felt juiced. Her normally heightened senses were even more so. She was seeing everything with incredible detail and she could easily make out the smell of sex. It was nearly overpowering to her now. She curled her toes on the carpet and felt the texture.

"Damn. I feel like I'm plugged in to a socket! Wow! That coke must have stimulated my mind. Makes sense, cocaine effects the brain, speeds up your train of thought, stimulant. Hmmm, I wonder..."

Even though Brandi was in a rush, she bent down and kissed Megan.

Brandi felt an immediate connection. It was much better than anything she had had before via kissing, it was nearly as good as eating pussy in terms of connecting. Megan's mind was completely blank so there was not much in there, but Brandi was impressed by the connection.

"This could be a game changer. I am going to have to look into this more once I'm out of here. Then again, I'd rather not pick up a coke habit. Shit, nothing is ever easy."

A quick glance in the mirror showed that she was a perfect copy of Megan. Brandi quickly grabbed the water pitcher and cleaned herself enough so she wouldn't stink of sex to a normal person. She dressed quickly and grinned in the mirror.

"Perfect. Okay, time to tie some folks up." Brandi trussed up Frederick and after some effort was able to shove him into the wardrobe and get it shut. Brandi then gagged Megan, tied her up, and then shoved a hood from the wardrobe over her head. Megan had dropped what appeared to be a rubber body bag on the floor. Brandi grimaced but shoved Megan into it. She zipped it nearly shut but left it open enough at the top so some air could get in.

Brandi focused on Megan's memories for a moment. "Okay, I'm here, the car is there. Of course, I'm in a basement, so I need help getting this upstairs. Hold on Big Joe is next door doing some work." Brandi shook her head. "Right. Get Big Joe, then Megan into car trunk, then Kory neutralized." Brandi murmured.

She opened the door and went next door. Big Joe was a massive white guy with a shaved head and a lot of biker tats. He was a former Hell's Angel who had been kicked out of his chapter for doing some unapproved business and had been hired as an enforcer while in jail. Megan had arranged his release for Kory, who now used him to break knees when needed.

"Hey Joe, Frederick went to use the can and I need some help getting the bitch upstairs. She is just big enough to be too big for me alone."

Joe turned around and gave her a glare. "I'm busy pig, fuck off."

Brandi walked up to him and gave him a nasty look. "Listen fuckwad, I need to get this bitch outta here now or Kory will have my ass. Help me get her up the damned stairs and that's it."

Joe returned her nasty look but after a moment he grunted. "Alright. Let's get this shit done, figures Frederick would worm out of it."

Brandi muttered "Tell me about it." She led Joe back to the room and grabbed the heavy end herself. Joe arched an eyebrow and she said "What? I said just a bit too heavy for me so no reason not to grab the heavy part. Unless you want it?"

Joe spat on the floor and grabbed Megan's legs. With a low grunt they hauled Megan up the stairs and into a closed garage. Brandi popped the trunk and they tossed Megan in. Brandi mentally winced as Megan's head banged off the edge, but she reasoned Megan had it coming.

"Better her than me. Now, let's find Kory." She thought.

Joe turned around and stalked off towards the door. Brandi followed and just as he started to open the door Brandi reached down and grabbed a very large pipe wrench. She stepped up behind Joe and bashed him in the back of the head as hard as she could.

Joe didn't even moan. He just dropped like a sack of bricks. Brandi made sure the door was shut and then checked him out. Thanks to her medical skills she could see she had knocked him out cold and he would be out for several hours and have a nasty concussion when he did come around. If he came around, Brandi wasn't sure if she had overdone it. She hauled him over to a bunch of boxes and onto an old tarp. Looking around she found a roll of duct tape and quickly trussed him up with hands behind him and legs tied up. She shoved a gag into his mouth and then wrapped his mouth up with the tape and then blindfolded him. She then wrapped him up in the tarp and covered them with the boxes.

"Okay, thug two down. One left. Raul, should be by the front door on watch. Brandi is likely in the Master Bedroom/office checking on the latest information and making plans." Brandi thought to herself.

Brandi left the garage and went downstairs again. She carefully checked each room and then moved upstairs. She checked out the kitchen and then looked into the main hallway. Raul, a fairly normal looking guy was sitting on a chair near the door checking some stuff on his phone. A shotgun was against the wall next to him.

Brandi just walked up to him with a glare. Raul looked up at her with a look of surprise and annoyance.

"What do you want cop?"

"Where the fuck is Frederick?"

"What are you yammering about puta? He's downstairs waiting for you in the salon."

"The fuck he is. I have been looking everywhere for him. Joe hasn't seen him either. Fuck it, never mind where he went, come and give me a hand moving the package upstairs. I gotta get going or Kory will have my ass."

"Get Joe puta."

Brandi grabbed Raul by his hair and jerked him up. "You fucking call me that again pendejo and I'll cut your cajones off. I'm in a rush, you ain't doing anything, so move your worthless ass."

Brandi thought for a moment he was going to either lose it and start a fight or go for his shotgun, but after a moment he broke eye contact and muttered "Fine".

Brandi led him downstairs and into the salon again. He walked in and looked around. "Hey, where's th..."

Brandi locked lips and held her mind-scrambling kiss until she nearly blacked out. Brandi's heightened condition let her tear into Raul's mind. Where she normally had to hold the kiss for a while, this time she just dove in and completely torn his mind apart in a few seconds. Brandi wasn't sure if she didn't cause some damage but she could tell Raul was a complete zombie with nothing working. Brandi broke the kiss and Raul just fell back onto the divan with his eyes rolled up and didn't make a sound. Brandi trussed him up with duct tape and left him tied to the divan.

"And that's everyone but Kory." Brandi thought. She scanned her memories and found that they were not expecting anyone else. Kory had ordered her to come by before she left for some instructions and Brandi knew Megan was hoping for some action before Kory sent her off.

"Alright, let's do this." Brandi said and went down the hallway to the Master bedroom. She knocked and heard Kory reply. "Come in."

Brandi opened the door. Thanks to her memories she knew to keep her eyes down and to hold her hands together in front of her in a submissive stance.

"Got her in the car?"

"Yes Ms. Kory."

Brandi kept her eyes down but she could hear rustling from the bed and she smelled perfume.

"Good. I think she told me the truth, so we don't need anything else out of her. I can find out who Jones hired without any issues and make sure they don't want to work here again. Dump her where she won't be found."

"Yes Ms. Kory."

"Now then, before you go..."

Brandi glanced up and let out a little gasp to keep in character. Kory was lying on the bed with her legs spread apart. She was naked except for long black opera gloves and black latex boots with six-inch heels. Kory always billed herself as the hottest stripper in Chicago and she probably could back that claim up. She was six-foot tall, perfect hourglass figure, tight and toned, shaved pussy, perfect manicure, 36 DDD cups all natural, Golden Blonde hair down to her mid-back, and liquid blue eyes that melted men like a blowtorch to snow. Brandi had even felt herself attracted to her when whaling especially after a couple of drinks. Brandi had seen Kory use her beauty as a weapon and smash men with it in the club, and when she wanted to look sexy and powerful, she simply DID. And she was doing that now.

Kory smiled evilly and licked her lips.

"Come here my little pet piggy. Time to show your obedience to your owner."

Brandi swallowed and lowered her head. "Yes Mistress."

Brandi moved forward and knelt at the edge of the bed. "Thank you, Kory for being such a freak." Brandi thought. She could smell Kory's pussy and could see that it glistened. Kory had been playing with herself apparently and was in the mood for some real action.

Brandi carefully stripped off her top and then her blouse while kneeling. Kory made a slight tutting sound.

"Red? You know I don't like red. I will have to spank you for that."

Brandi licked her lips and squeaked out "Yes Mistress, your slave is sorry. Your slave forgot."

"Which is bullshit. The little submissive LIKES getting spanked." Brandi thought as Kory laughed.

"The hell you did slave. You like being my slave and you LOVE being punished. Stand up and finish stripping. Get completely naked, you don't deserve clothes."

Brandi stood and quickly stripped naked, keeping her head down. "Damn, I can just about FEEL Kory! This coke has my brain working overtime." Brandi thought to herself. She could hear every move Kory made, could smell her various scents (perfume, pussy, soap, sweat), she could even taste her when she licked her lips and felt her musk in the air.

But oddly she didn't feel really high or at least what she thought she should feel according to her knowledge and her memories from others. Most of the escorts and strippers she had fed on had used coke and their memories were much different from what she was feeling. They mostly seemed to feel a huge blast of energy, their minds awash in a chemical high, their bodies twitching with sexual energy.

Brandi felt energized. But not stupid energized, she felt like her mind was fully focused and her whole sensory system was boosted beyond believe. Her feet almost felt too sensitive to stand on the floor, not out of pain but of sensory overload.

"Approach me slave."

Brandi looked up and then crawled onto the bed slowly, keeping her eyes down. She moved between Kory's legs and lowered her head near Kory's shaved pussy. Normally she would ask permission to begin, but Brandi was tired of screwing around.

"Feeding time." Brandi said softly. She glanced up at Kory whose mouth turned down in a frown and then shoved her face between her legs.

"STOP! What dddddddooooooooooooooo..."

Brandi shoved her tongue into Kory's pussy and moved it around. Normally she would have to get the binders into Kory, but she felt a nearly instantaneous connection. It was weaker than if she had had her eat her out or given her milk, but it was enough for her to reach up and scramble her mind around a bit.

Brandi quickly moved up and straddled Kory's face. Kory's head was rolling around and she was babbling, but she was not completely out of it. "Shut up bitch! Eat!" Brandi said as she ground down on Kory's face. She heard some muffled talk and then felt the brush of lips against her pussy. Brandi pushed down hard and she felt the connection again.

"Uhhhh, that's it! Lick it! Lick! Swirl that tongue!" Brandi panted out as Kory still seemed to struggle a bit. The connection kept breaking as Kory tried to pull her face away.

"OUCH!" Brandi yelled as suddenly Kory nipped her clit with her teeth.

Brandi jerked back up and off Kory's face and Kory rolled to the side. She looked at Brandi with a dazed look that was starting to clear up.

"Damn bitch! I'm going to fix you!" Brandi said and moved forward grabbing Kory by her long blonde hair. Kory was dazed but she tried to pulled Brandi's hands away. Brandi got closer and then kneed Kory right in the tits.

"OOOFFFFFFF!" Kory breathed out nearly all her air and curled up in a ball with a whimper. Brandi shoved her hard and she fell off the bed. Brandi jumped down on her and pried up her head and locked lips with her and kissed her for all she was worth.

Brandi was surprised. Kory was resisting her mentally. It was like she could feel Kory's mind, the conscious one that she needed to scramble, but it was behind a screen or something that blocked her. She pushed her will hard and just as she was about to break for air, it gave way and Brandi reached in and just mixed everything she could get her mental hands on.

She broke for a kiss and she felt Kory go limp. Brandi got a full breath and looked at Kory. Kory looked dazed but her eyes still showed some fight in them.

"Who are you? You ain't Megan." Kory breathed out and then tried to squirm free.

Brandi grabbed her head again and kissed her again. The wall was back but she was able to break through it this time much easier and mixed-up Kory's head enough that when she broke the kiss Kory's eyes rolled up.

"Damn! That bitch is one stubborn cunt!" Brandi growled out. She quickly started positioning Kory, who even now was still making noises and trying to move and resist. Brandi glanced up and saw a mirror and some white powder on it.

"Fuck! The bitch did some coke! That's what the issue is, her mind is stimulated! Figures, damn strippers and their drugs!" Brandi snarled. She was in no mood for being nice anymore. She jerked Kory into position and split her legs.

"Goodbye bitch!" Brandi said and rubbed her pussy against Kory's.

Brandi had braced herself mentally and let out a long moan as the connection was made and the wave of pleasure hit her. She normally rode the wave for a bit but she forced herself to immediately use the connection and get into Kory's mind. She saw Kory's desk and her neatly arranged files. She reached over to scoop them up but suddenly felt her mind being pushed back.

Brandi did a mental blink and refocused quickly. She saw Kory's desk and it seemed to have a glow around it. It seemed to be pulsing, sometimes very bright then fading to nearly nothing. Brandi pushed forward when the glow faded and felt her mental hands grab some of Kory's files. As soon as she tried to pull them away the glow became much brighter and Brandi's mental hands were shoved back. This time the glow faded a bit slower and was a weaker tone for a bit less time.

"Shit! Kory is resisting me!" Brandi snarled in her head. "That fucking coke she took! Damn it, and I didn't give her any milk so the binders are not fully in place!"