Blow Your Mind Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi pivoted around so she was not scissoring as much as rubbing. Brandi opened her eyes and saw Kory's face. Kory's head was bobbling around like a bobble-head but her eyes were open and Brandi could see that while she looked stoned, Kory was still somewhat in the game. Brandi moved a bit and then shoved one of her tits up and into Kory's mouth. Brandi pushed her tit hard and felt a big squirt of milk go into Kory's mouth. Kory's eyes widened and Brandi shoved her tit hard into her mouth. Kory tried to cough it out, but Brandi could see she swallowed some.

For a second Kory's eyes cleared up and then they rolled up into her head and she went limp. Brandi shoved her down and pushed her pussy hard into Kory's again. She had been able to maintain a connection, but it fully kicked in again when she ground down hard. Kory's desk reappeared and Brandi was glad to see the glow was much dimmer.

"Time to finish this bitch." Brandi thought and she took a deep breath.

"UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Brandi hissed out as her body shuddered from the pleasure flow. Brandi saw her mind seem to push slowly but powerfully forward, bending and then pulling the glow apart. Brandi felt Kory's body shudder and twitch like it was hooked up to a set of jumper cables. Brandi could feel Kory's juices squirt and ooze out of her pussy, and she heard Kory's loud moan as her body went limp.

Brandi reached down and carefully complied all of Kory's files into a large file and with one final massive shudder began to pull them all over to her mind.

Suddenly the files were jerked back hard and fast. Brandi nearly lost her connection due to the violence of the response. Brandi snarled and pulled back.

"NO!"

Brandi didn't have time to be surprised at the sound of Kory's voice in her head. She took a deep breath and mustered her energy and screamed "YES!" both in her mind and out loud as she mentally reached deep into Kory's head and pulled with the most force she had ever pulled.

There was a mental jerk as for a split-second Brandi felt her pull nearly stop, and then suddenly her entire body shook and jerked back as a blast of orgasmic pleasure hit Brandi full in her mind. It felt like a tug of war where the other side let go right as you pulled your hardest. Brandi felt this wave of energy blow through her, felt her body spasm and then felt a massive rush like when she had snorted the coke, but only so much better. Her felt so relaxed and warm, and she just let her body and mind float for a bit as she fell backwards. The last thought she had was how wonderful her whole body felt and then darkness.

Brandi blinked as she looked up at the ceiling. She blinked again and then started up.

She didn't cry out in a panic, but she looked around quickly. She was alone excepting for Kory who was lying on the floor turned slightly away. Brandi listened and heard nothing. She looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw she had been out for several hours.

"Good thing I took care of everyone, and no one else is expected today. But time is a wasting." Brandi thought.

She stood up and looked in the mirror. She was still Megan and she noted that her heightened senses had returned to regular. She frowned. "Too bad. That was really useful. I guess it just lasts during the high, if I can call it a high. Sheesh, I was expecting more from the coke fun wise, but I guess this works too." She muttered as she quickly looked around.

"Ah, my head. Damn, I must be really dehydrated, I don't normally have a hangover from this. Uh. Maybe it's from that coke? Eh, I'll get some painkillers later. Man, it feels like there is something stuffed into my head aside from my brain."

She grabbed Megan's gun and then moved over to check out Kory.

"Okay, let's... Whoa!"

Brandi jerked back as she turned Kory.

Kory was dead. Her body was cold and Brandi couldn't hear or see her breathing.

Brandi got up and sat on the bed and looked down at her victim. There was something really off about how she looked. After a moment she had it.

"Her eyes. They are all white, no color. It's like she is a zombie or something. Shit. I did not mean to do that. Christ, what am I saying? I don't know what I did."

Brandi thought for a moment. "Hmmm, let's scan what I pulled out of her. Come to think of it, that feeding was strange. I never did this while coked up, or while my victim was coked, so maybe that had something to do with this." Brandi thought.

Brandi took a breath and looked inside her head. She gasped at what she "saw" in her head.

"What the hell? What is this?" Brandi murmured as she reached out her mind towards what appeared to be another desk in her head. This desk was different, it was covered in a strange shadow. It gave off that "active" feeling Brandi had when she activated another woman's DNA file, but it was different also. Muted. Locked up. That would be how Brandi would describe it.

In her mind she touched the shadow...

"Hello?"

Brandi jumped up, spun around and then tripped over her own feet causing her to fall onto the bed, bounce and then fall on the floor. Brandi caught her breath and forced herself to relax. "Brandi, be very careful and be very calm. Let's try that again and keep the connection." She thought to herself and she focused and mentally touched the other desk in her head.

"What is going on? Hello?"

Brandi took a calming breath and then she thought "Hello?"

"Hello? Hello? Hey, can you hear me?"

Brandi jerked back from the connection.

Brandi stood up slowly and then sat on the bed.

"Holy shit. It's Kory." She whispered to herself.