Blow Your Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy nodded eagerly. "Yes, of course Ms. Brandi! Fully understand. As of now you are my mistress and my boss and I am at your command."

"Very good. You will not ever state I am your mistress to anyone other than me, never in public or where we can be overheard."

"Yes Ms. Brandi."

"Oh, I am getting turned on." Brandi got a mental image of Kory licking her lips. "This is awesome! She's our slave! Fuck Brandi! Do you realize the power we have? We can turn anyone, ANYONE into our willing slave! Fuck!"

Brandi was getting horny too. She mentally growled. "Knock it off Kory! We have other things to take care of!" Brandi licked her own lips. "Fuck, I am getting horny! Shit, we just fucked this bimbo's brains out not five hours ago! Damn it! Kory's nymphomania! Cripes, this could be a problem!" she thought to herself.

"Cindy, I am expecting company. Put on those clothes, toss your old ones in the garbage, and tidy up the place, strip the bed, clean this room up and my master bath. Once done, let me know and go home for the evening. Once home start looking for another place to live. I expect you to be on call in the morning, I will have much to do and you will assist."

"Yes Ms. Brandi." And with that Cindy grabbed the clothes and went to clean up.

"Domestic help? That's kinda boring, unless we dress up her." Brandi could felt some interesting vibes on the link, like Kory was dreaming or thinking about something fun.

"Maybe we can get her a French maid outfit later on, but for now, she's our secretary. We are going to test her loyalty and once we know she is tight we are going to use her to help us in other things."

"What about Mr. Case?"

"I want to see how well we can program her and how loyal she is first. Mr. Case has suggested that I get a temp as a personal assistant a couple of times when I'm getting ready for missions, makes things a bit more realistic for the false front and job. They can really help, but most of the time I can do it all."

"So why are we doing this now? Just testing?"

Brandi got a slightly evil grin. "That, and I'm thinking about building my own support team. 100% loyal, no strings to anyone but me. If the time comes when I have to strike out, I want to have support."

"How do you think Mr. Case will take that?"

"I'm going to tell him about this after we have run some tests with her. And then we are just going to keep her as my only assistant. So long as we are up front with my boss we should be okay."

"Why not whammy him? He's dangerous, but if you can give him a quick kiss you could have him in the palm of your hand."

Brandi mentally shook her head. "No. Two reasons. One, he's a good boss and he has kept his word to me and I'm keeping mine. Two, I am damn sure he has been hedging bets against me since we met the first time. If I move I am absolutely certain he has contingency plans in place that will likely rip my plans to shreds and likely end up with me on a table getting cut up. Just so you know, he has taken the only dose of the only drug that probably blocks my powers."

"Probably?"

"He explained it to me, and as a chemist and doctor I can say he has a better than 50% chance that he can resist me. Unless odds of my success against him are 99% or better in my favor, I am not doing shit against him."

Brandi could feel Kory mull that over. "Yeah. Okay, I follow you and I agree. This guy is too dangerous to try something with those odds."

Brandi went to her room and changed out of her business get up. She pursed her lips at her large selection of clothes. "Hmmm, how do I want look tonight for Steve? Relaxed, sexy?"

"I got the impression we were going to jump his bones the second he got here." Kory said. Brandi could tell she was going over what was available and making some picks of her own.

Brandi felt a bit of horniness pulse through her. "Damn it Kory. Can't you keep that nymphomania under control? We just had a mind-blowing bought with Cindy this afternoon and you are getting excited again?"

"Sorry. Being a stripper and having sex, dancing and partying as your only release tends to make sex a daily thing. I'm not sure if I drove myself to nymphomania or it drove me."

Brandi sighed and kept looking around. She heard Cindy cleaning and after a bit there was a slight knock on the doorframe to her large walk-in closet.

"Ms. Brandi, I have completed my tasks."

Brandi smiled at her and felt Kory's smugness mirror her own as she saw Cindy bask in her smile. "She looks like a puppy being picked by a little girl. Isn't she just precious?" Kory said in a sugary tone.

"Very good Cindy. I have a meeting with my very good friend Steve Hanson this evening, so I will not be requiring your services anymore today."

"Oh wonderful Ms. Brandi. He is a very handsome gentleman, I do hope you two have an enjoyable evening." She said with a genuine smile.

"Dear Lord, I may have over did it on her personality change. She's acting more like an English housemaid than a regular personal assistant." Brandi said.

"Eh, we can adjust her tomorrow. Get her gone and let's get ready."

"That will be all. I want you here at my front door tomorrow at 11am sharp. I will show you your tasks as my assistant then as well as conduct some tests. I have to understand you abilities."

"Of course, Ms. Brandi. Good evening. Oh, I found this. Shall I dispose of it?"

Brandi looked at her hand and saw the baggie of coke. She immediately felt an urge to have some and then it seemed to increase as Kory's link pulsed as well.

Brandi swallowed. "Damn it! We left that out! Well, its not like she is going to nark on us." Brandi thought. She reached over and took the bag. She felt her body tingle as she took it.

"Thank you. I will take care of it. You will not mention to anyone, understood?"

"Of course Ms. Brandi, good night."

The woman turned and walked out the closet. Brandi followed her and let her out the door and then made sure it was locked. Then she went over her condo again scanning for bugs and feeling around in the areas she had worked.

"Making sure our programming took and she wasn't playing us? Smart. I am so glad you pulled me in and not some idiot who has no idea how dangerous things can be." Kory said.

"I learned fast, but yeah, it blows my mind at how utterly clueless so many people are to how much they give away and how much they miss just walking out the door."

Brandi swallowed again as she looked at the small bag. It had several hits left in it.

"I think we need to put this away."

Kory didn't respond, but Brandi could feel her wanting some.

"Kory, is your habit amping up? We just took some earlier today, are you already needing another hit? Is this normal?"

"No, it isn't. This is weird and different. My urges don't feel like this normally. It's not like my body is wanting this, like normal coke. It's like my mind is."

Brandi licked her lips. She was feeling the same way. It was like her mind felt like it was only running at half speed and knew that this white powder would get it where it needed to be.

"Kory, this is bad. We can't be taking multiple hits of coke during a single day. That is going to fry our minds fast."

"Maybe. Remember that this stuff is different. We may not have the physical side-effects for this stuff."

"We already have MENTAL side effects! I've only done two hits of this and my brain is quivering with excitement for this stuff!"

Brandi could feel Kory's hunger for it. But also some strength of will. "Shit, ok. Put that stuff away. Hurry up before I stop resisting and start pushing my hunger down our link."

Brandi sighed in relief and put the baggie in a hidden drawer in her jewelry box.

Brandi went back to her closet and looked again. After a bit she pulled out a set of white lingerie. A very tight set of panties, practically a thong, a white garter belt, a very sheer white lace bra, white lace gloves and long white lace stockings. Brandi could feel Kory's approval.

"I'm thinking this, under this." Brandi said as she pulled out a black silk robe that covered everything. Brandi then pulled out a set of white high heeled slippers.

"Oh yes. Classy, and sexy as fuck. You will hit him like a hammer to the head."

Brandi got dressed and then did some light makeup. As she finished, Kory piped up.

"Hey, are we going to try to fix him tonight? Adjust his thinking?"

"I am not planning on it. I want to let him take the lead a bit on that, see what he says and see if he is going to make any demands. If he is over the top, I'm going to end it. I warned him earlier that he needs to understand that my job is currently the main thing in my life and I'm not ready to get serious yet."

"Going on a month-long vacation with this guy sure sounds serious."

"I'm not sure if he meant it. If this deal has put him as high up the totem pole as everyone is saying, then he may not have that time off to take. That will one of the tests. If he takes a full month with me, business be damned, then we have a real problem in terms of serious boyfriend. If he takes a couple of weeks and then begs off on new business, needs his leadership, you understand, and so on, then we are about where I want it."

Brandi sent a text and got a reply nearly instantaneously. "Be there in 15 minutes."

"He was probably in his car parked at his office." Brandi said with a giggle. "God, I wish was able to mix up boys like this in college, it was a lot more work back when I had to actually work at something instead of just absorb it."

Kory and Brandi both laughed at that.

Brandi sat down and waited and she could feel Kory was excited and horny, which made her horny. Which was better than the coke craving. But there was something she was curious about.

"Hey Kory, when we dove into Cindy's head today, how much of that did you really see? Did you see what I did? Did you understand it?"

Brandi could feel Kory thinking. "Well, it's hard to explain. I was there with you, I made sure to not really do anything, like reach out or mess around or try to speak up. But I could, uh, understand what you were doing. I could tell you were shaping her will to obey, to be loyal, fully loyal. I wasn't sure how it would come out though, if she would be a zombie or confused or what. I could feel what you were doing, it was almost like my hands were mirroring yours helping to mold her."

Brandi thought a bit. Kory was thinking to. "Probably wondering if she could have taken over or maybe make a change on her own." Brandi thought. "Shit. Even though we are getting along I need to be careful."

"Okay Kory. That was how I was feeling you as well. Thank you for not trying anything. I know that it's tempted to try and take control or maybe try something on your own, but right now this is completely uncharted territory. I am certain we are going to have a lot of experimenting to do about this. That is likely going to leave some people with completely fucked over minds, hate to say it, but I have a feeling we are going to be sending some people to the asylum as we work through it."

Brandi made sure she was giving off a serious vibe. "While I accept that, and I know you do, let's be sure we understand something between the two of us. We will do this together at an agreed upon time and on an agreed upon person. No suddenly trying something with Steve, no brilliant ideas during a job. We agree and plan it out and do it completely separate from work and personal."

Brandi could feel Kory weighing her options and making some cold decisions.

"Deal Brandi. I think its some bullshit that we are taking these precautions on YOUR side and I'm pretty much along for the ride, but I get why that is. Life's not fair, and Lord knows I have lived it and made sure a lot of other people know it. You, for all the crazy shit that has gone on, have been as fair as you really can be and so far have kept up your end, so yeah, our deal stands and I agree to this. I do demand that some of this vacation time get used to figuring out if I can get out of you, and if not, what exactly I can do while in you, as in can I actually mess with minds too."

"Fair, but first, we have some fun."

Right then the doorbell rang.

"And speaking of fun..." Kory said with a sexy giggle.

Brandi felt a wave of horniness flow through her from Kory's link. She shuddered just a bit and licked her lips.

"Ooooooo, easy Kory, easy now. Let's get him in the door at least."

Another wave followed easily through her and she let out a slight moan. Kory let out a sigh and a moan of her own.

"Sorry Brandi, the nymphomania is hitting me. Girls are nice. But Kory needs some COCK!"

Brandi's eyes rolled up a bit when Kory said cock and she moaned again.

"ENOUGH!" Brandi focused and then giggled. "Let's go meet Steve and see how things...progress."

Brandi walked to the door and felt her walk change. She began to sway more and move her hips in her "runway" walk, the one designed to make every male in the room look at her. She didn't even think about it, she just started doing it. She felt her eyes narrow so they gave off a darker sultry look, she felt her smile change from a pleasant one greeting a friend to a "Hello there fuckable man" cock-hardening leer.

"Fuck! Kory! What are you doing?"

Brandi couldn't tell if it was Kory giving off waves of horniness or her or both. She was almost panting as she reached the door.

"Oh fuck! I'm not, uhhhhhh, fuck I want a man! Damn it! Brandi! You're turning me on and I can't calm down!"

Brandi tried to focus as she began to open the door. "I didn't do it! You turned ME on! Oh shit! I WANT TO FUCK!"

Brandi opened the door and heard Kory moan "Oh well, Steve's in for one hell of a night!"

Brandi opened the door and her eyes fell on Steve. He was in a sharp suit and looked like he had just come from work. He had a huge bunch of flowers and a small, wrapped box. He looked excited and nervous at the same time.

"Brandi! It's so..." He trailed off as Brandi gave him her smokiest smile. His eyes widened as she traced a finger down from her chin into the folds of her silk robe. His eyes jerked back up when she said "Hello Steve."

Brandi put all of her "Time to fuck" tone into her voice and she swore she could see his cock instantly harden.

"I, I, uh, I'm..."

Brandi reached out and took him by the tie and gently pulled him in the door. She locked eyes with him and pulled him slowly down the hall. She didn't say a word and Steve looked like a rabbit hypnotized by a snake. His eyes were wide and his breathing was speeding up. They go to her living room and she guided him to the couch and sat him down. She pulled the flowers and the gift from his hands and then slowly undid her robe tie. She eased her robe up and back off her shoulders and let it pool around her feet.

Brandi was feeling high. That was the only way she could describe it. Her whole body was alive and felt like she was plugged into a socket. Her breathing was controlled but fast, but she was HORNY. Brandi couldn't even tell Kory's link apart from her own or even hear her voice in her head she was so worked up. She had never felt like this ever.

And she LOVED it.

She leaned over and kissed Steve full on the lips. She let her will flow through her lips and into his mind like water down a brook. She just rolled over and through his mind like it was nothing and washed away his will and his thoughts. She felt his mind just seem to sigh, give up and curl up in a little ball in her hands. Unlike before where she had to reach into his mind and mix things up, this just seemed to happen naturally, like her mind already knew what to do. And his thoughts were not jumbled around in a confused mess, they were simply gone.

Brandi had a little voice in her head make a comment about how different this was, but it was just a peep. Brandi's main mind, and Kory's mind were overwhelmed by lust and by thoughts of how she would address it.

She broke the kiss and straightened up. Steve's eyes were glazed over, they looked like crystals, shiny and empty. His face wore a huge dopey and empty smile. His body was physically stimulated, and his mind was completely shut down.

Brandi traced a nail down his chest and giggled as Steve just smiled on. Brandi straddled him and eased down onto his lap. She reached behind her and undid her bra. Her tits came free and she saw Steve's eyes seem to get just a bit of focus to them as she pushed her tits forward into his face.

"Kiss them." Brandi said.

Steve began to kiss her nipples and then swirl his tongue around just like she liked. He slowly moved back as forth from tit to tit, kissing and licking and then after several minutes of slow tongue work he began to suck lightly on her nipples. After several sucks he began to lactate a bit and Steve soon gulped down several mouthfuls of her milk.

Steve's eyes rolled up and his body began to go limp. Brandi leaded down and kissed him hard. She reached into his mind and felt how empty it was, how utterly vacant, not a thought to be had.

"Pleasure me, NOW."

Brandi started a bit when she heard Kory's voice echo in her AND Steve's head.

"Kory! What the fuck are you doing? I told "Gasp"!"

Brandi cut off as Steve suddenly picked her up and spun her to the side on the couch. Brandi looked at Steve's eyes and saw them to still be glazed over, but with a spark of light. Like something was going on in his head.

"Steve? What are you...Oh!" Brandi cut off as Steve reached down and ripped her panties clean off her body with one jerk. Brandi gasped at the force and suddenness of it. Steve didn't even pause but put his face right down between her legs."

"Steve! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo! Brandi cut off as Steve's tongue swirled on her clit just like she had taught him. The connection was instant, and the wave of pleasure combined with the shock and excitement of Steve's actions washed over Brandi's mind carrying her focus with it.

"OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDD!" Brandi moaned. Or maybe it was Kory? Or both of them? Brandi couldn't tell as her mind tumbled in the wave of pleasure as her boyfriend used his tongue perfectly.

Brandi felt herself spreading her legs further apart and then pulled her boyfriend's head down deeper and deeper into her snatch. She moaned and writhed and then orgasmed all over Steve's face with a massive squirt. Steve sucked hard and drank her juices as he had been trained to do and Brandi felt the connection's power increase.

"Pleasure Brandi, Pleasure Brandi, Pleasure Brandi."

Brandi felt this command echo in Steve's mind as she rode the link.

"Oh FUCKKK! Kory! You weren't suuuuuuuuu, you damn it! Why did you do that!"

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH! I'mmmmmm, uhhhh, sorry! I was just feeling so horny! I couldn't wait! I just felt the link and how empty he was, and IIIIIIIIII, OH MY GOD! I just focused and thought it!"

Brandi and Kory both shuddered as the next orgasm rolled over their minds. "Uhhhhh, he's not going to stop unless we stop himmmmmm! Oh my GAWD! This is so wonderful!" Brandi moaned.

"Whyyyyyyy, uhhh, why stop him? OH LORD! This is so fucking awesome!"

Brandi shuddered again and then tried to focus. It was harder this time. Kory seemed to not care so Brandi was fighting the wild vibes off of Kory's link, and Steve's tongue was working overtime EXACTLY in a way Brandi had taught him to bring her maximum pleasure. The combination was smashing her focus to pieces.

She ground her teeth and focused. She shoved his head deep into her pussy. She reached into his mind and thought "Stop, lay back and relax!"

"Stop, lay back and relax!" echoed in her head and in Steve's head. Brandi sucked in a huge breath as Steve stopped his wonderful tongue action and sat back on the floor. He eased back and laid down and took a deep breath. His eyes lost the spark and that dopey empty look returned as he let out a very contented sigh.