Blow Your Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi lay on the couch panting like she had just run a 400-meter sprint. Her body shuddered out one more small orgasm right as Steve broke the connection and she let the pleasure roll through her body as she caught her breath. After several minutes she lifted her head to see Steve still lying there looking contented and stoned.

"Oh shit, that was amazing!"

Brandi felt several emotions roll through her and she felt out Kory's link as well. Kory was surprised, amazed, happy, contented, and unsure. Brandi's own emotions mirrored that, but she also had the emotion of anger coursing through her.

"Fuck Kory! What the hell did you do? What did we agree on? Don't FUCK with my boyfriend's head! What the fuck?"

Brandi could feel some embarrassment now, and some guilt, but some more excitement as well.

"I'm sorry! I, damn it, I was feeling so fucking horny Brandi! And I know you were too! I don't get what happened, I've never felt like that. It was like we were feeding off each other, the more worked up I got, the more it worked you up, which worked me up more and so on. I couldn't help it!"

Brandi focused on reading Kory's emotions through the link. She was certainly surprised, and she was also a bit scared now as she thought through what had happened, and guilty. But she was still very excited, and Brandi didn't like that.

"I'm sorry. As he was working over our body..."

"MY BODY! Don't you ever fucking forget that Kory! When you fuck around it's MY body on the line!"

"I'm sorry! Damn it Brandi! I really am! I didn't mean to do that! I just, fuck, Brandi I couldn't FEEL you! Normally when we do this it's like I'm looking over your shoulder or through a body cam or something, it's intense but there is always just a tiny bit of disconnect. But this time it felt like it was ME! Full feeling! Like I was in charge and could do things. His mind was just there begging to be filled!"

Kory paused a second and then said "So I filled it."

Brandi was mad. Mad as she had ever been. But she was also scared, and she hated that Kory could tell that. "That bitch knows I'm frightened by this, and how she can do this. How did this happen?"

"Cripes, how did we get to this? You couldn't do this before."

"Well, how did we get to the point where we could implant a command? You said we couldn't do that either and it just happened." Kory replied.

Brandi could tell Kory was feeling a lot more confident now.

Brandi thought a moment. "Alright, so we have some new situations. We can implant commands in someone's head after we have blanked them, and you are now able to get into their heads as well. And when we first linked, I didn't scramble his head. I, fuck, I washed it clean?"

"I felt it. Like water running over mud and sweeping it away. It was like you just wiped his whole conscious mind clean."

"Yeah. And then you filled it right up. I don't like that."

"I know, I can feel it. You don't like that I am gaining power. Well, too bad. Look Brandi, I'm not going to stay a junior partner along for the ride. I get that we need to be careful, I really do. But I want some of this power! This is so much better than Chicago ever was!"

Brandi could feel her excitement and her honesty. Kory was LOVING this!

"This is power like I have dreamed about! No blackmail, no bribing, no paying off, no threatening. I just programmed a guy with a thought!"

Brandi could feel Kory getting turned on. Dominating someone like this, it was a huge rush for her.

And for Brandi. Brandi licked her lips and felt herself reacting to what had just happened. Her body was still riding the rush from Steve's attentions, but her mind was stimulated by the thought of how her boyfriend had just been turned into a zombie obedient to her command.

Their command.

Brandi felt herself starting to get horny again, and she felt Kory feeling the same.

"No! Damn it! We need to be careful about this!" Brandi muttered.

"Yes, we do." Kory purred in her head. "And we can. Nothing crazy here. We just kiss him again and we put a thought in his head. Just one. A nice one, one that we will all enjoy."

Brandi could feel Kory's link, it was pulsing with horniness and with some other emotions all mixed together. Brandi tried to focus but she was getting worked up just like Kory was. The power and the appeal of that power and what that power could get her was a heady mix.

"Kory, we, oooooo, I think we are turning each other on!"

"Yessss, we are. Mmmm, sorry Brandi, I'm not stopping this time."

Brandi moaned and she looked at Steve on the floor.

"One simple command."

"Maybe one..." Brandi thought as she eased her hand between her legs.

"That's right. Just one."

Brandi let out a sign as her fingers eased into her pussy.

"See? Why work when we can have Steve do it for once. Instead of you just doing all the work while he lays there, let's get him to work this time." Kory cooed.

Brandi licked her lips again. "Shit, she's using that sexy voice of hers like when she was whaling as a stripper. Oh damn, it's SO hot when she talks like that!" Brandi thought.

"What, ummmm, what do you want to do?"

"Girlfriend, let's link to him and tell him to sweep us up, carry us to bed, and fuck our brains out."

Brandi had visions of Steve mounting her, having him pound into her. It had been so long since she had a real fuck, one where she was the one getting worked on, where she was being worked over. Not where she was plugged in and making all the effort to control and ride the waves. She could make Steve work her body AND ride the pleasure.

"Oh yeah! You like that idea don't you?" Kory moaned in her head.

Brandi's head swam. Something was off, she could feel it, but she didn't care at the moment. She wanted to be fucked!

"Okay, let's do it! But I'm the one putting the thoughts into his head. Don't fucking do anything, got it?"

"All yours partner."

Brandi's felt like she was in a mental haze. She was so horny and Kory's idea was so appealing to her. It had been so long since someone had really fucked her, not lain there, mindless, just a body she was plugged into. The thought of having her pleasure while being fucked like a hot woman by a stud was so awesome.

"Yes, all mine." Brandi murmured as she eased down and undid Steve's buckle. She pulled out his cock and stroked it slowly.

"We need to be sure. Get a good connection." Brandi said as she leaned down and licked Steve's shaft.

"Yes Brandi, yes. A solid connection." Kory said in her sexy voice. Brandi could feel pleasure, excitement, and horniness pulse from Kory's link. It seemed so powerful, she felt so connected to Kory's emotions. Almost identical, almost perfectly matched.

Brandi let her lips gently seal around Steve's cock and she sucked slowly up. She had an instant connection and she let her mind flow through his. It was wiped clean in an instant and Brandi could feel his body simply staying there at minimum functionality.

Awaiting its orders.

Brandi shuddered with excitement and then concentrated. She could feel Kory's link pulse with matching excitement.

Formed a picture in her mind of Steve waking up, sweeping her into his arms and carrying her like a newlywed into the Master bedroom. Brandi felt Kory's approval as the idea began to shape in Steve's mind. She envisioned Steve laying her down, telling her his innermost thoughts on her, and slowly pleasuring her body, running his hands over her tits, kissing and sucking, fondling, teasing her thighs, rubbing her ass, spreading her legs and then mounting her. Him pumping in and out of her first slowly and then faster and harder, becoming more and more worked up as he went.

Kory moaned. "Yes! Yes! Make him an animal! Make him our beast!"

Brandi shuddered as she felt her body begin twitch with anticipation. She focused and had Steve's mind slowly turn off and his lust take over. She envisioned him growling and pounding her without mercy, like a beast in full rut. Brandi paused and gasped at her vision.

"More!" Kory mewled.

Brandi gasped as she sucked. This was so much and she could tell it was about ready to solidify in his head.

"No! MORE!" Kory yelled. Suddenly a vision of Steve cumming hard in her appeared. Brandi saw Steve catch his breath and then spin her over. With a growl Steve grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up onto her hands and knees and then mounted her from behind. Brandi moaned at the hot vision as she sucked. She wasn't even mad at Kory for taking over, it was so fucking hot!

"End it Kory! He's about ready to cum!"

Brandi could feel Kory focus and then she saw Steve howl as he came hard in Brandi and she saw herself scream in ecstasy and then they both flopped down. Brandi pushed her mind and felt this vision solidify in Steve's head. Steve's cock spasmed and she gulped down his seed and she felt her vision lock into his mind. Somehow she knew that what she and Kory had implanted was now programmed into him.

And she couldn't wait to see how it worked out.

She pulled off his cock with a pop and looked up at Steve's face.

Steve lifted his head. As soon as he saw Brandi he smiled one of his heart melting smiles, the one the made her go all soft and mushy. Brandi looked into his eyes and saw that they were a bit glazed but looked normal. Like there was someone home instead of the usual mindless empty eyes she was used to.

Steve sat up and lifted her head up. He kissed her softly and let his fingers run through her hair. He then stood up and with a very broad smile leaned down and swept her up in his arms. Brandi whooped and giggled and she could feel Kory matching her in terms of excitement and being turned on. In fact, she seemed to be very closely linked to her, almost to the point of not feeling much of the link at all.

Steve carried her off in his arms to the Master bedroom and lay her down on the bed and kissed her gently again. He then pulled off his now rather sweaty shirt and undershirt and let his pants fall to the ground. Brandi let her eyes roam hungrily over his tones and muscled body (Steve was a long-distance swimmer) and she could feel Kory doing the same and getting more and more turned on.

Steve crawled up beside her and kissed her gently. She felt his mind, it was programmed to do exactly as she had thought up. He was her puppet and was doing as his puppet-master commanded. He slowly kissed her neck and shoulders, softly and gently.

"Brandi, I've dreamed of you every night." He whispered in her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe. She giggled and sighed.

"I dreamed of making love to you. I dreamed of kissing you, and how your kisses melt my mind, just make me so happy and turned on."

Steve slowly kissed over to the other side. "I dreamed of your body naked atop me, riding me, making me cum again and again."

"Oh, this is so fucking hot!" Kory hissed.

Brandi would have agreed but Steve kissed her deeply again and she felt her power over him and the rush it gave her. Gave Kory? Both? She couldn't tell anymore what was her own emotions or Kory's. It had been so long since she had had real sex that her body was simply being overloaded by the sensation.

"I dreamed of your laugh, I dreamed of us dancing, partying. I dreamed of showing you off. I dreamed of your sexy walk, how you can make yourself the center of attention." Steve continued and began to kiss down to her tits.

Steve licked her nipples and Brandi let out a little moan. Steve swirled his tongue around one then the other.

"I dreamed of having you Brandi. I WANT you. I want you forever."

Kory and Brandi matched each other with a low "ssssssss" as Brandi sucked in her breath as Steve fondled her tits and then nipped her nipple.

Brandi put a finger under his chin and lifted it up so she could look into his eyes. "Tell me your secrets Steve. Tell me everything. What is your deepest desire?"

Steve didn't even hesitate. "I want you as my wife. I want you to be mine forever. To be my Lady, to be my Lover, to be my Partner."

"No, ummmmm, no surprise there." Kory cooed out.

Steve spread her legs and eased up towards her. She moaned again as she felt his cock slide over her pussy lips. It was so hard. It was so long. And it was so thick. She licked her lips and moaned again as Steve pushed and then pulled back.

"I know you are more than you say. I had experts look into your work. I know you are more than just a consultant."

Brandi and Kory both tensed at that. "He what?" Brandi thought.

But under her programming Steve went on. "I know you do things, things that may not be legal. I know that you are really good at it. And I don't care. I just want you."

And then Steve pushed his cock into Brandi and her whole body tensed like she was in an electric chair. The connection was instant, and her mind was flooded with a wave of pleasure.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSS! Brandi and Kory hissed together as Steve's cock slowly pushed all the way in. Brandi's body shuddered as she felt Steve begin to pump in and out.

"Ohhhhh, so fucking GOODDDDDD! More! MORE!!" Brandi hissed in Steve's ear.

"My Lady asks, My Lady gets." Steve replied and sped up.

Brandi's focus was completely gone. The normal waves of pleasure, heightened by Kory's linkage, had been intense. But having Steve being an actual participant, not just a body she was plugged into?

Oh God.

Brandi's eyes rolled up as she pulled Steve in closer. She felt her nails scrap across his back. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tight at each thrust. The pleasure with actual sex with an "live" participant blew her focus and control completely out of her head.

"YES! FUCK ME STEVE! FUCK ME! HARDER!" Brandi howled. Her own head was a jumbled mess as pleasure and amazing sensations tumbling through her mind while she heard her own and Kory's babbling screams and moans echoed through her head and out her mouth. She was so into it she couldn't tell what was screamed out loud and what was in her head.

Brandi looked into Steve's eyes again when she was able to get hers to stop rolling up into her head for a second and saw Steve's eyes were beginning to dim. She felt his cock twitch and then he shoved as hard as he could into her pussy and came.

Brandi and Steve both howled like animals as they came at the same time. Brandi couldn't tell her own scream from Kory's in her head. She thrashed around as her body convulsed from the pleasure, but Steve pinned her down while he let his cock pump everything deep inside her. Brandi felt her pussy fill to overflowing and then stretch as more pumped into her. After several moments she final was able to suck air into her lungs.

For several moments Brandi couldn't even move. She drew a breath and her whole body shook with the sensation. Everything seemed to stimulate her, the air from the fan, the feel of the bed beneath her, her own body feeling so full of cum, the reek of sex, Brandi mind just keep trying to shut down from the overload. The pleasure waves from connecting had been amazing. But THIS was something else. The physical interaction had made her body and senses react and respond in a whole new way and it was beyond her ability to describe it.

Brandi finally reached out and sought the link. She had a tough time finding it, it was giving off the same overloaded pleasure she was and her own internal system and Kory's seemed synched and were pulsing at the same time. Even when she did have it, it was nearly impossible to tell apart from her own emotions.

Brandi sighed and closed her eyes. "Kory?"

"Bleaaaaaaaafirmm? Duuuuuuusmmmm? Huhhhh?"

Brandi giggled. "Koryyyyyyy? Are you in there?"

"Ummmmmmm, yes..." Kory finally responded. Brandi was able to discern her a bit better when she "spoke". Kory was overloaded on happy and pleasure just like she was.

"I think we are onto something."

"I think you are right." Kory purred in the most sexy and contented voice Brandi had ever heard.

Brandi was trying to focus some more when she was suddenly jerked up to a sitting position. She opened her eyes and started straight into Steve's.

His eyes were the eyes of an animal. A very HORNY animal.

"Um...WHA!" Brandi got out as Steve spun her around. She heard a smack and yelped as his hands slapped around her butt and jerked her up onto all fours.

"Uh oh..." Brandi heard Kory say and then her eyes crossed and then rolled up as Steve shoved his cock right into her pussy from behind.

"UHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Brandi howled out as the cock roughly shoved into her hole and just powered straight into her, no gentleness, no easing, just raw force and power. Brandi felt all the cum that was still inside her get slopped out and start to ooze down her legs as Steve began to roughly pump into her. Her body shook as the connection amped up. The feeling she was getting was raw uncontrolled lust, smashing into her mind and crushing her focus.

In two pumps Brandi was panting like a bitch in heat. Her head swam again and Kory's voice was lost in the insanity that was inside her head. He could her the "fap, fap, fap" of Steve's loins smacking into her ass, she could hear his mindless grunting, sounding like a cross between a caveman and a wild boar. Lust seared through the connection and she could feel the roughness of his actions. Steve wasn't making love to her, he wasn't even fucking her. He was rutting in her.

Brandi growled as her body responded to the brutal fucking. She felt so hot! Sweat poured off her, she panted like a wild animal, and she gritted her teeth as she shoved back into Steve as hard as she could. She felt wild, she felt like she was an animal getting mated by the alpha male, and it was turning her on. She had never really been into rough sex, but this was amazing and she was completely carried away by the raw emotions and rough waves of pleasure blasting through her.

"FUCK! FUCK ME! You fucking animal! Pound me! Pound me like a bitch! Make me your BITCH!" Brandi snarled as Steve sped up even more. Steve responded with a grunting growl and smacked her ass hard.

"OW! FUCKER!" Brandi howled.

Suddenly she screamed "AGAIN!"

"What the fuck? Shit! Kory did you just..." Brandi gasped out.

SMACK!

"AHHHH! FUCK! AGAIN!" This time Brandi heard herself and Kory shout seemingly together.

Steve let out a howl and smacked her ass hard again and then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up. He wrapped his arms around her and roughly cupped her tits with one hand and jerked her mouth to the side. His lips locked with hers in a rough kiss. His tongue shoved down her throat and he held her squirming form as he pounded her from behind.

Brandi's mind was all over the place. She couldn't focus, she could only feel the brutal power of Steve's fucking through her connection and through his body. She felt helpless against his strength and force, she felt like she was being used and brutalized.

And she was in ecstasy. The sensations overwhelmed her rational mind, the overload simply burned out her higher though process. Where she could have controlled the pleasure and ridden the wave if Steve had been her thrall, she was helpless in the overpowering surge of sexual energy and lust Steve forced into her body and mind.

She was an animal. She was a fiend. She was a wild beast, existing only to fuck and fuck and fuck.

Steve pulled her in tight as he pounded away from behind as hard as he could. Brandi began to have trouble breathing from how tight her held and squeezed. Brandi felt his body tense and she let out a howl.

"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!"

Brandi came just as Steve came and her mind seemed to flash in her head. She saw dancing lights as her whole body thrashed and jerked from her orgasm as she felt her pussy fill from Steve's cum pumping into her. She heard Steve grunting in her ear as he held her and felt his body jerk and spasm along with hers.