Blow Your Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi sucked in a breath and then her mind simply shut down and her eyes closed. She felt herself fall onto the bed and felt Steve fall next to her with a grunt and then nothing but darkness and sleep.

Brandi opened her eyes and looked around. She was lying on her stomach on her bed, her arms at her sides, and her legs tangled with Steve's legs. Steve lay off partially to her left side with his legs twisted into her and one arm draped over her bare back.

Brandi could smell sex and pussy and cum and she felt her crotch full of sticky cum and a lot of cum staining her legs and hips. Her stockings were feeling gross and her gloves were soaked with sweat.

But she felt WONDERFUL.

Brandi closed her eyes and just too a deep breath and sighed. Unlike the other time when she had linked for sex, this time wasn't a mind blasted hung over recovery. This was a bone tired, worked out, but fully enjoyed every minute of it feeling. Her head didn't feel messed up, but she did feel very hungry. She focused on her mind and it felt content, almost like she had fed. She could tell her body had burned a lot of calories, but not like when she had done a full linking. She felt, balanced.

Brandi untangled her legs and rolled over. She felt nasty and bruised in some spots, but it was SO worth it.

"Hey girlfriend."

"Oh my God Kory."

They both sat there for a few moments as Brandi let her mind flow through her body and sensed everything from the small tics from a clock on the wall to the smell of sweat on Steve to the feel of the AC on her bare skin. It was so wonderful to feel everything.

"That was the most intense sex I have EVER had. God! I seem to have been saying that a lot over the last several years, but THIS was it!"

"Brandi, I believe you and I fully agree. That was beyond anything I have EVER felt, and that is saying something given my background."

Brandi and Kory giggled. Brandi got up and checked out Steve. "He's asleep, let's let him rest a bit." She looked at the clock, it was about midnight.

"I have some cans of ravioli, let's get some food."

"Yeah, sounds good. Shower first? Or do you like feeling a bit sleazy for your man?"

Brandi felt the sticky cum and was about to say shower when she giggled. She was feeling playful and the thought of being sleazy just a bit to throw Steve a curveball when he woke up was appealing.

Brandi could tell Kory was feeling mischievous and dirty. Kory giggled and said "You're tempted aren't you? Come on girl, let's mess with his mind a bit, in a "normal" way."

Brandi giggled and stood up. She put on her slippers and then picked up a see-through white lace robe. She put it on and swayed out to the kitchen. For some reason she wanted to feel sexy, as in overpowering sexy, the kind that made her the center of attention.

"Mmmm, I'm enjoying how you walk girlfriend. I love walking around and showing off. It just feels right."

"Yeah, it does for some reason." Brandi said.

Brandi and Kory made some small talk as she opened and heated up the canned food and then ate. Brandi was focused on her report and what parts they were going to leave out and Kory was making various suggestions. Brandi had a pretty good rough draft in her mind by the time they were done.

Brandi sat back and smiled as she felt some more cum ooze out of her and onto the towel she was sitting on. "Heh, just like a stripper. Gotta sit on a towel to show off the assets properly." She said.

Kory giggled. "Yes. I never liked that part though. I was always wondering what kind of seating a club should have so the girls asses don't stick to the chairs and we don't have to carry around towels. Kinda takes away from the sexy look."

"Yes, it did." Brandi got a vibe from Kory that felt nearly entirely in agreement.

"Kory? Last night when we were having sex, right as Steve went into beast mode, he smacked my ass hard."

"Yeah! Turned me on massively!"

"Did you scream "again" when he did it?"

Kory seemed to think and then there was a shock through the link.

"Kory, did you scream "again" out loud? As in out of my mouth?" Brandi said with some nervousness.

Kory was silent for a moment and then she said "Brandi, I think I did. I don't know how, but I remember screaming "again", and I remember hearing it. Not in our head, my head? Inside the skull? Shit you know what I mean. I heard it out loud. Another voice. Not exactly mine, not exactly yours, but it came from your mouth."

They were both silent for a while.

"Kory, I don't know how it happened. I heard you for sure once, the second time my mind was so overloaded I couldn't tell whose voice was screaming what."

Brandi could tell Kory was thinking. She was confused, excited, scared and nervous.

"Brandi, we had a deal. And I always try to keep my end of a deal. I wasn't supposed to try anything with Steve or with you when we are doing this. I'm not sorry for working us up and trying what we did last night. No way in hell will I ever be sorry for THAT fuck!"

"No argument there." Brandi said.

"But last night in the heat of the moment, I...I tried something."

"What?"

Brandi could feel her nervousness and her fear, but also some excitement. "When he slapped us on the ass, I couldn't help it. I LOVE a little bit of pain, a solid smack on my bare ass always gets me hot. And so many guys are afraid to do that anymore, even in the club or in a hotel room. I just had to have more."

Kory hesitated and then went on. "Our minds were in a haze last night and I noticed that the link felt different, or almost didn't feel at all. It was like we were so linked or our thoughts were so similar that the link wasn't needed, like we were in sympatico, you know what I mean?"

Brandi nodded. "I noticed that too, at times I couldn't feel you at all, it was like we were washing around in my head together."

"Good description. All my thoughts swirling around, no order, just chaos and insanity and lust. But when I wanted more I had this clear thought of "Beg him for more!" in my head, and I shouted. Like my mind thought of how I would have shouted in my normal body. And I just...did."

Brandi and Kory were both silent for a bit.

"This makes things complicated."

"Yes, it does. On one hand this is giving me some hope, maybe I can get into another body and, you know, have it. Like as my own, that I can work it or make it work like my own. But on the other, this may be really bad. It could mean I'm getting linked to your bod. And I know you are now scared as hell that I could take your body over."

"Fucking link." Brandi thought. "Yeah, you are dead on."

"Okay, look. I did something in the heat of the moment, and I am sorry about that. I gave my word and I try to keep it. I won't do that again, unless we both agree to. I don't have that feeling right now, we feel distinct, you know? I don't think I could take over right now."

"But when we are so closely linked, when we are so boosted up, you could try."

"Fuck Brandi, the only thing I was thinking about was how fucking good that cock felt! Yeah, maybe now you have some additional fear that I could end up in control, but it only happens when we are being fucked mindless. We can figure something out, a shorter session, or maybe we just don't fuck like that for a while? Although I'd really like to do that again soon."

"You got that right." Brandi thought. "Okay Kory. Here's the deal, we hold off on the wild sex for a bit and figure things out. I want to dig into that coke of yours, and I want to figure out some of our linkage. I'm curious about something. Ever since we did that coke with Cindy, I've noticed our linkage seems to be a lot more powerful. I can really feel your emotions now, I swear its almost like I can hear your private thoughts sometimes. It's like the distance between our decks has been reduced or the link has been sped up or something."

"Yeah, I have noticed that. And I think that is a smart idea. The real wild card in this equation is the coke. It gives us power, but it's a wild power, random, or not fully known."

Brandi felt a little bit of a craving and she growled. She felt Kory's embarrassment and a bit of shame through the link. "Sorry, I felt that too. Shit, I knew I had an issue, didn't mean to make it one for you. Well, not now or like this anyway. I was thinking if you didn't come around I might have to get you nice and hooked at the club."

"Gee, thanks. Nice to know you cared."

Kory snorted. "Hey, back then it was MY club and if you think I was going to let some little Brazilian tramp take top billing you are fucking stupid."

Brandi rolled her eyes. Brandi felt the link again and frowned. Kory seemed a little excited about something.

"Kory, what are you excited about?"

"Um, huh. I was thinking how cool it would be to work on that coke. Not like take any, but study it. Find out what it can do. It's sounds kinda fun and interesting."

Brandi frowned at that. "That sure doesn't sound like Kory. Sounds more like me." Brandi crossed her legs and let out a slight sigh. The feeling of her dirty stockings and her stained thighs made her feel dirty and slutty. Not horny per say, but like she was something a bit more daring, someone who didn't care what anyone thought and liked being attractive in a dirty daring way.

"Hold on. When the hell have I ever thought like that?" Brandi said to herself.

Her ruminations were ended when she heard the door to the bedroom open.

"Hang on Kory, I think our prey is awake."

Brandi felt Kory get excited. Not horny per say, but definitely focused and excited.

Steve staggered into the room wearing a bathrobe and looking stunned. His eyes still seemed to have a glaze to them and when he saw Brandi he broke into a huge smile.

"Hi handsome. Sleep well after our welcome home?"

Steve came over and pulled Brandi to her feet. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Brandi focused on NOT scrambling his brains and Steve just sighed and sat down when they stopped.

"Is that what you call it? You have a gift of understatement my lovely Brandi."

Brandi smiled and sat down. "So, you liked it?"

Steve's eyes got a distant look to them. "It was amazing. I remember kissing you at the door and going all dopey. I remember you leading me into the living room and then dropping your robe, and how stunning you looked. And then you kissing me and..."

Steve trailed off and his eyes got very distant.

"Can't stop there lover. Go on."

Steve spoke in mellow voice, like he was having a hard time believing what he was saying. "I suddenly had this thought in my head. It told me exactly what to do to you. It was like my mind was turned off and just had to obey."

Steve's eyes got a glint to them and a smile spread across his face. "It was fucking amazing. It the most intense sex I have ever had. It was like I was transformed into a perfect lover, and then into a beast. GOD! It was so incredible! I remember my mind just shutting down and I felt like an animal in rut. I just wanted to pound your pussy as hard and as long as I could. I wanted to fuck both our brains out. Fuck! I've never felt like that! I've never fucked like that! Cripes! Listen to me! I tossing fuck around like I'm a junior high school kid trying to be tough in the locker room."

Steve looked her dead in the eyes and she saw a fire there. Passion. Steve was aroused again and he was feeling good about it.

"I don't know what you did to me. But do it again. Do it every night. I know you loved it. I could feel your body responding, I could hear it in your voice. I swear your voice changed when you screamed "again!" when I smacked your ass. More dirty, more sultry."

Brandi felt her pussy tingle a bit and then felt it tingle more as she felt the stickiness on her thighs.

"Did you like me like that? Slutty and sleazy?"

Steve licked his lips and his grin widened. "Actually yes, normally you are so smooth and polished. You are wild in bed always and I've never had anyone who comes close to you, but you are always so classy about it, so high end. Like making love to a Lady or a Princess. But last night, when you were screaming dirty words at me, when you howled like an animal? Oh fuck Brandi! It was, shit, I lack the words."

Brandi's eyes were half-shut and her fingers were straying close to her pussy when Kory spoke up.

"Hey! Brandi! Unnnnnn, focus girl, you're getting me horny again! Stop it before we can't stop!"

Brandi shook her head. "Shit, that was weird. I never liked being thought of as sleazy or slutty, but now it's turning me on." She smiled as Steve.

"Glad you liked it lover. Sometimes you need to change things up."

Steve nodded excitedly. "Yes, yes you do. But there is one more thing. I can remember all of it! It's not like before when my mind is a haze and my memories are fucked up! I remember everything as clear as a bell."

Steve leaned over and kissed her gently. "Last night was the most incredible night I have ever had Brandi. And I want us to enjoy more."

He got up and walked around a bit. After a moment he said "Ah ha" and picked up the gift from near the doorway to the living room where it had been tossed last night.

"A welcome home gift. Don't worry it didn't break."

Brandi smiled at him and began to unwrap it.

"I hope its not an engagement ring." Kory said.

"No, Steve would do something over the top for that. This is something else."

Brandi smiled at him as she opened it. It was small square box, bigger than a ring box. She opened it and her breath caught.

"Oh my." She said is a very surprised voice. "Holy shit." Said Kory.

It was a complete set of jewelry. A matching set of earrings, a necklace, and two bracelets. It was all done up in rose colored gold. But the size and the stones were what caused her to gasp.

The gems were all very large emeralds. Dark green, and they caught the light easily and sparkled. The earrings had a large stone in the center with smaller ones arranged around it, the bracelets were studded with them, but the necklace was amazing. The emerald was the size of a robin's egg set in a large gold setting surrounded by others. It was breath-takingly beautiful.

"Oh my. Steve, you shouldn't have. This is too much."

"No, no its not. I had this custom built just for you. The green offsets your grey eyes just perfectly."

Steve seemed to frown a bit and then shrug. "They are perfect for you. They were literally made for you."

Brandi was still pretty stunned. She expected that Steve would be giving her more expensive gifts, but this was way over the top from what she expected.

Steve took out the necklace and draped it around her neck. He then put on her bracelets and let her put on the earrings. Brandi stood up and Steve grinned as he pulled out a small hand mirror.

Brandi gasped as she saw herself. The matched set of jewels sparkled and seemed to light up her face. Even without makeup the necklace and earrings seemed to frame her face. She smiled and pouted.

"Damn girl! We, sorry, you look HOT with these jewels on!" Kory said. Brandi could feel some genuine respect and awe in that statement along with some jealousy.

"Wow, these really do bring out the color in my...eyes?" Brandi said as she looked closer in the mirror. She could see Steve had picked up on her hesitation and while keeping a good poker face, she could tell he was slightly nervous.

Brandi looked closely at the mirror. Her eyes were a light grey, but as she looked at them she swore that they seemed to have hint of blue to them.

Brandi thought for a moment. "Hey Kory, notice anything about my face?"

Brandi could feel Kory focusing. "Aside from how lovely it is? Hmmm, nice eyes, grey with a little hint of blue. These jewels really make a nice contrast to it."

"What color were your eyes?"

"Mine? Light blue. But I wore contacts a lot to change things up, why do you ask?"

"Kory, my eyes were light grey, no hint of blue ever. But now I've got some."

She could feel Kory thinking a bit. "That is interesting. Megan had blue eyes, did you not quite fully revert?"

"I don't know, but I think Steve noticed my eyes are slightly different."

"Brandi? You there?" Steve asked with some excitement and what appeared to be some confusion.

"Sorry baby, I was just lost in thought about how beautiful these are."

She leaned over and kissed him again and he smiled when she pulled away. His hand gently brushed up her stockinged leg and his eyes arched a bit when he felt the dampness. Brandi licked her lips and giggled in a very sexy way, like when she had been a stripper and was trying to reel a guy in.

"You haven't cleaned up yet. How...dirty." Steve said with a low voice and a smile.

"Yes. I was going to but for some reason I just felt the need to be a bit dirty. Being a classy woman is lovely and don't ever think I don't love being your Cinderella, but sometimes I get the, urge, to be more of the cleaning lady in the back instead of the belle of the ball, if you follow."

Brandi said this as she traced a nail down his chest through his robe.

Steve smiled what Brandi would call an evil smile. Brandi felt her pussy tingle again and heard Kory give off a low moan.

"Careful Brandi, you're starting to work me up and you know how that goes." Kory said with some breathlessness.

"I know, I'm just teasing him." Brandi giggled at Steve and said "Ok, hold on. Before we continue down this path, I want to know some things."

Steve sighed and sat back. "I cannot refuse a Lady's request. What does my Cinderella wish to know?"

Brandi giggled and Kory gave a groan. "Cheesy. I hate it when guys act like this. Just be a man."

"Quiet you. It's nice." Brandi replied.

"Steve, last night you said you had experts look into me. What did you mean, and I do mean exactly." Brandi said in her no-nonsense business voice.

Steve kept a straight face, but Brandi could sense his pulse quicken and his breathing speed up slightly. After a moment he took her hand.

"Okay Brandi, I will tell you everything. You are my girlfriend, but I think you know I'm head over heels in love with you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met, not just the sex although I'd be a liar if I said that wasn't a big part of it. You are wicked smart, quick on your feet and your mind, you are nice when you can be, and utterly vicious when needed. You've got more spine that 90% of the senior management in my company and the brains and determination to use it for your ends."

Steve took a breath and continued. "I couldn't figure out why someone as brilliant as you was just doing consulting work when you could easily be slashing your way to the top of any company in Miami. Fuck, if you worked anywhere else you would already be a VP on the way up to a senior spot. You can be modest, but you are no fool. I know you know exactly how good you are and while maybe you like your "job" as much as you say you do, I couldn't believe that you loved it enough to stay in a lower position. Especially with your tastes."

Steve waved his arms around. "I know you said you put a down payment from a "bonus" you got for this place, but even then this place is just a bit out of your pay grade. And I have noticed some of your clothing. Most of it is stuff that is perfectly fitting your position and paygrade. But I have noticed several designer dresses that I found out were custom ordered from France and Italy, along with some silk numbers from China."

Brandi kept her face still. "Shit! How did he know those items were anything special?"

"Steve have you been spying on me?"

Steve looked embarrassed. "Well, sort of. Not following you or anything, but once while you were at the pool I was up here getting us some drinks. I snuck into your closet and took some pictures of stuff you had so I could get you some clothes you liked, sizes and colors. I have a professional shopper who gets me my stuff, and I had her look at the pictures. She picked up real quick that you had some really expensive stuff. Stuff you could not afford at a standard consultant fee for a Chemist."