Blow Your Mind Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, let's. Mmmm, I'm starting to feel horny now. Damn, that came on fast!" Brandi said with a gasp.

"Whoa! Yeah! Um, what happened? I'm really turned on now!" Kandi said. She was breathing heavily and flushed a bit.

Brandi concentrated and swore she could feel Kandi doing the same.

"Ah ha!" they both said at once.

They looked at each other and laughed. "I guess you found what I found? The blocker is gone?" Brandi started.

"And our nymphomania is now remembering that it hasn't had any relief in three days and is jacking our libido through the roof? I'd say yes!" Kandi finished with a smile. "Damn! We need some sex and fast!"

Brandi began to rub her crotch and then jerked. "Fuck! Yes! Come on Kandi. Let's get moving before we jump each other! I'm not wanting to see how that might work out!"

They rushed out of the lab, secured it, and nearly ran to the car. Kandi hopped in the driver's seat and Brandi tossed her the keys. They both paused slightly at that, and then they shrugged.

"I guess we are into the trusting whether we like it or not stage." Kandi said.

"Yup, hit it sister." Brandi replied.

Kandi drove to the apartment while Brandi texted the club Tiffany had worked at and let her boss know she was quitting and moving to the West Coast to pursue other opportunities. Her boss had replied simply with a "Good Luck but forget your pay since you fucking quit with no notice." Brandi replied with a middle-finger emoji and left it at that.

They got to Tiffany's apartment complex and got out of the car. Brandi nodded to Kandi as she put the phone away. "I have her various accounts on her escort page, we can crack them no issue once we are done here."

Kandi put her nose down to her hand and snorted. She blinked and then handed Brandi a small straw. She held up her hand and it hand some of the coke on it.

"Take a hit and let's get this over with. WOW! I'm feeling amped!" Kandi said.

Brandi took the straw and snorted up the powder. She blinked and gasped.

"Whoa! That is, wow! I feel, I don't know how I feel, but I like it!" She said with a smile.

Brandi looked around and she swore she was seeing almost in another spectrum of light. Her senses seemed amped up beyond the norm and even beyond normal when on the drug. She was aware of her body and could feel everything touching her skin. She could hear things like a TV playing in the nearest apartment.

Without saying a word both Kandi and Brandi turned and headed towards the apartment. Brandi and Kandi giggled at the same time and looked at each other as they walked.

"She is thinking that we are mirroring each other perfectly I'll bet." Brandi thought.

Kandi grinned at her and said "Yep, I am thinking we are mirroring each other perfectly. Scary, isn't it?"

Brandi nodded and then stopped. "Kandi, when we get there, don't talk to each other. Just do what feels right. I want to test something."

Kandi nodded. "I am pretty sure I know what it is."

They got to the door of the apartment and Brandi knocked. After a moment, Brandi heard footsteps approaching. She smiled broadly as the door opened.

"Like Hi! I'm Brandi and this is my sister Kandi! We just started at the Zebra Club and the boss wanted us to drop something off for you. We like, moved in a couple of apartments down a couple days ago."

The woman at the door was a pretty Asian girl. Her real name was Chyou, but her stripper name was "Silky". She was about 5 foot 6, with long jet-black hair down to her mid-back, brown eyes, and a spinner's body. She had a couple of tattoos on the small of her back and a rose wrapped around her right wrist. She was dressed for a workout, with tight workout shorts and an athletic bra. She had a slightly puzzled look but smiled and said "Oh, sure thing. I'm Silky, Tiffany isn't home right now."

Brandi pushed forward and shoved Silky back and to the side.

Silky turned as Brandi pushed past her. "Hey! Hang on a, URK!"

Brandi moved right on in as Chyou's voice suddenly cut off. Brandi didn't bother looking back as she heard the door close and hear the sound of deep, passionate kissing coming from behind her.

Brandi moved into the living room and quickly cleared the apartment, checking each room. She could sense Chyou/Silky was alone, but she knew you always double-checked.

She moved back to the living room and Kandi was already there with Chyou and had her laid out on the loveseat. The pretty Chinese woman was lying boneless, with her eyes rolled up and her mouth open.

"Our kisses are more powerful." Kandi said. "I didn't want to chance anything, so I did a full mind melter. And she's, well, you need to see it."

"See it?" Brandi said.

"Plug into her, give her a kiss and scan her."

Brandi leaned down and gently kissed the girl. Brandi's eyes widened as she linked into the woman's mind. The kisses were more powerful, and the link was very strong. Nearly as strong as when she scissored. Brandi carefully probed the woman's mind and it was all open for her. She didn't even need to focus very hard, her mind was handling the connection easily.

"Wow. I could just about do everything I could do with sex. I can copy her, scan her, shit, I bet I could even program her." Brandi thought. "It's like her will is nothing but pulp, she's a mindless bot ready to be programmed."

Brandi scanned her, noted that she didn't have anything of use to copy and then broke the kiss.

"Damn, our kisses are definitely a lot more powerful. Her will was gone, she's a blank slate." Brandi said.

"Yes. Damn, I may have overdid it, she's going to be out for a while." Kandi said. "But that was fun! What a rush! I just blasted her mind into goo and turned her into a doll. It was amazing!" Kandi said with a big grin as she looked at the stripper.

Brandi giggled. "Yeah, it is. I love the feeling of someone's mind just oozing away into nothing. It makes me feel so powerful and hot." Brandi licked her lips. "Oh shit, I'm starting to get turned on."

Kandi was looking a bit uncomfortable. "Me too. I think we need a good fucking and fast. But first things first, let's make Tiffany vanish."

Brandi nodded and focused. "Yeah, let's do that."

They both headed to Tiffany's room and started packing stuff. She had a lot of stripper wear, and they just took that into Chyou's room and hung it up. They checked to make sure nothing was labeled, and they stuffed a couple of suitcases full of her other things. They packed up her personal stuff (not a lot), and then checked out Chyou's room and phone to remove any pictures and other evidence. Brandi hopped on Tiffany's laptop and deleted her sites and accounts. She was still pretty new to the town, so it appeared she didn't really have any regulars yet.

Brandi was fighting her horniness the entire time. The slutwear, the pics, the accounts, they were making it very hard to not think about sex. She could tell Kandi was in the same situation by how she was having to stop and shake her head and take deep breaths.

After they had everything by the door they headed back to Chyou. Brandi looked at Kandi and smiled.

"Kandi, you get to do the honors. Let's see how well you can fix our problem."

Kandi grinned and started to strip. "So polite. Thank you." Brandi smiled as she watched Kandi strip, and she giggled. "Damn, do I undress like that? Fuck, it looks like you are stripping just taking your clothes off."

Kandi blew her a kiss and let her hands roam over her body. "I know right? But I can't help it, I just know I am hot and sexy, and I just have to show off. I don't even think about it. Mm, I love having a body again. Oh, God!" Kandi's hands gently moved over her body, cupping her tits, easing down between her legs. She moaned again and Brandi moaned with her.

Brandi's own hands had started to roam and she blinked. "Damn! I'm getting turned the fuck on! Hurry up on this bitch before I jump her!" Brandi hissed.

Kandi giggled and quickly stripped Chyou. Brandi went over the bags by the door and grabbed a large black dildo out of one. I had Tiffany's name etched on it, so they had packed it. She sat down on a chair and spread her legs after pulling down her jeans. She hissed and moaned as she eased the dildo into her wet pussy.

"Ugh! Oh fuck! Nice, but not enough! Fuck! I need the plugin! It's not enough to just do this!" Brandi thought.

A loud moan got Brandi to look up. Kandi was eagerly eating out Chyou and the woman's eye had opened and then rolled back. A huge smile was on her face and she was making little goo goo sounds. Kandi gave a big suck and then gently pulled the girl onto the floor. She positioned herself and then she winked at Brandi.

"Ok, test time." She purred.

Brandi watched Kandi ease her pussy against Chyou's. Kandi's let out a loud gasp and her head and back arched. "Oh My God!" She hissed out. Her legs clamped down hard around the other woman and Chyou's legs did the same. Both of the woman's backs arched and Kandi ground in hard.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! It's, uh, it's AMAZING!" Kandi cried out and her body began to shake and jerk as Chyou orgasmed and then Kandi. Both women jerked hard, but Kandi gritted her teeth and ground down harder.

Brandi was panting like a bitch in heat watching. Kandi looked like a Goddess, head back, eyes fiercely focused, her perfect body covered in a sheen of sweat, with Chyou latched onto her. Chyou's face was that of a mindless doll, eyes rolled up, mouth open, babble coming out. Brandi swore she could FEEL the power coming off of Kandi.

Kandi muttered "There! That's it! Now, this. Uh! Uh! And this! That's right you little harot! You are going to be a new woman after this!"

Kandi seemed to brace herself and Brandi knew she was getting ready to finish it. "That's it Kandi! Focus now! Make it stick!" Brandi growled out.

Kandi nodded and then jerked. She let out a howl of pure lust and satisfaction and she and Chyou both jerked several times violently. On the last jerk they broke the connection and Chyou actually was tossed a few feet.

Brandi moaned. "Good job! Uh! FUCK! I am so horny!"

Kandi sat up. Her eyes were wide and she was grinning like an idiot. "Oh! Ah! What a fucking ride! Shit! I'm not out of it! Brandi! We can do this and not be mind-blasted ourselves!"

Brandi nodded and hissed. "Fuck! I need some fucking sex now! Kandi, this is driving me nuts!"

Kandi looked at Chyou and shook her head. "No way. We'd probably hurt her if we did more. Um, shit. I don't think we want to try each other. Hang on!" Kandi hopped up and quickly pulled on her top and pants. She dashed past Brandi and Brandi heard the door open. Her heightened senses allowed her to follow Kandi down the balcony, and then she heard some distant talking. Then she heard Kandi returning with two others.

Brandi turned around to see Kandi lead in two burley looking men dressed as workers. Both looked Cuban and both seemed slightly dazed.

Brandi didn't even blink. She was up and kissing the first one in a second. She had to restrain herself a bit so as to not mindblast him, but she quickly shoved thoughts of sex, horniness, and raw lust into his mind. The man instantly grabbed her by the arms, lifted her up and slammed her against the wall.

Brandi broke the kiss and the man pulled the dildo out. Brandi could see in his eyes he was just running a program. No one was home but he was executing what she had implanted. Brandi had just enough time to smile when a big thick cock shoved into her pussy.

Brandi gasped and felt the link. The man shoved in again hard and deep, and she orgasmed. She wrapped her legs around him and began to pull him into her. The man quickly got the pace down and Brandi was getting slammed against the wall.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Brandi howled. Brandi focused and tightened her pussy on the man's cock and the man exploded into her, which cause her to orgasm again. The man grunted and staggered back a bit. His eyes were glazing over, and he was panting for breath.

Brandi pushed him back into a chair and straddled him. Brandi felt like a goddess. She was aware of her body in every way possible and she was in full control of the man she was fucking. His mind was blank, he was just a drone responding to her commands. She moaned and laughed as he fucked her exactly how she wanted, twisting and turning, thrusting and pumping, doing everything perfectly as she mentally ordered him to.

She looked over at the couch to see Kandi straddling the other man. Kandi was covered in a sheen of sweat and smiled at her.

"This fucking rocks sister! I could do this all-fucking day!" Kandi said and then tossed her head back and laughed and whooped.

Brandi adjusted her drone a bit and then had him speed up. He grunted like an animal and then after several minutes Brandi felt the twitch in his cock. She sped up and made him speed up and then they had a huge orgasm together. Brandi jerked and shuddered and then eased back off the man and slid down his legs onto the ground.

Panting, Brandi looked over at Kandi who had done the same and was down sitting at the man's feet. Both men were completely passed out and snoring loudly, big grins on their faces. Chyou was still out cold on the ground between them.

Brandi felt sated, both mentally and physically. She nodded and got up as Kandi did the same.

"That was exactly what I needed. I nearly lost my mind watching you mind fuck Chyou, I never felt more horny in my life." Brandi said as she headed to the shower.

Kandi nodded. "I think our nymphomania has been turned up. I NEEDED that fuck. I mean, like I need water or food or air."

Brandi sighed. "Yes, that is exactly how I felt. That could be a problem. But I can think of worse ones."

She and Kandi both giggled at that and then they cleaned up.

They wiped the apartment down and made sure that they left no traces.

"I implanted some funky memories into Chyou. When she wakes up she is going to think she did some new type of drug and had a wild time. She will likely think that these two guys were part of it." Kandi said. "I implanted the guy here with memories of Chyou fucking him."

Brandi grinned. "I did the same with my guy. Well, there you go. Great minds".

"Think alike." Kandi finished and they both laughed as they walked out of the door.

They drove back to the lab and checked the results.

Brandi nodded as she read them. "As we thought, we are 100% genetically identical. We are genetically more identical than perfect twins."

Kandi sat on a stool and twirled a pencil. "Well, that means that we can do the same things. And with this modified coke our abilities are even more amped up than before. We need to keep track of how long we can go without a hit or sex. I think that is going to be a major issue for us, so we had better start planning."

Brandi sat down and thought a bit. "Yes. But now comes the big question. What next? Mr. Case is the next issue. How do we handle him?"

Kandi and Brandi sat still for a while and thought. After a bit Brandi sighed and said "No matter how I look at it, we have two choices. One, we level with him, or two, we kill him."

"Try to kill him, you mean." Kandi replied. She looked pensive and then sighed. "I'm not someone who shy's away from doing dirty deeds when needed, but my gut feeling is that we level with him."

Brandi looked at her and then nodded. "I was hoping you would say that. I'm thinking the same thing. Mr. Case is just too damn dangerous. I'm certain he has things set up in case of something like this and even if we did pull it off, I'd bet he has something planned down the road that would be unpleasant."

"Most certainly. Shit, I guess our dreams of world domination have to be put on hold a bit huh?"

Brandi thought for a moment. She really did like the idea that Kandi had had in the dinner. Being a Queen sounded lovely, surrounded by servants and everyone 100% loyal so you never had to watch your back. Being able to really step out with Steve and have him spoil her rotten.

But Mr. Case. While he was around, she knew that it would be suicide to try. And she was certain she would not be able to take him out in such a way that she wouldn't pay for it later. That left working for him for a while at least and going solo later. Right now, even with surprise on their side, Brandi didn't like the odds

She looked at Kandi and Kandi had a slightly resigned look. "Probably the same as mine" Brandi thought.

After a bit more silence, Brandi reached over and picked up her burn phone. She looked at Kandi, who nodded, and then dialed. After using the correct words Mr. Case picked up.

"Brandi, how are things? I hope your research has proven fruitful."

"It has. But we need to meet and talk. We have a situation that is interesting, to say the least. And no, it can't wait. We can do it at any location you want, but I think it would work best at our worksite."

Mr. Case was silent for a moment. "I see. Very well, I will be there in an hour."

He hung up and Brandi smashed the phone. Kandi had already pulled out another one and they both sat down and looked at each other.

"What do you think?" Brandi asked.

"Probably the same as you." Kandi replied and they both laughed.

"True. I think we need to be full up honest with him and let him know we both want to work for him." Brandi said.

"Probably the best approach. He's going to want a proof though, a test of some sort." Kandi replied.

"Yeah. I really hope it's not over Steve."

Kandi touched Brandi's hand and smiled. "Me too. You really do love him, and that is awesome. I hope I can find someone like that too."

"Hey, you already got a whole new body and life, why not?" Brandi said and they laughed again.

Brandi compiled notes while they waited and Kandi double-checked her and added some different items. While they thought very much alike, Brandi noted that due to Kandi's background and history she had a different way of looking at things and caught things Brandi didn't think were as important as they might be. Kandi made a comment about that same thing when she didn't agree with Brandi over something.

"You know, we really are a perfect team." Brandi said after that. "We are nearly perfectly matched, but due to having different backgrounds we are just different enough to complement each other."

"Yes, while we have the same skillset now, we still seem to have different mindsets. Bonus for us."

Brandi smiled and then the buzzer for the door went off.

Brandi looked at Kandi, who nodded after a moment.

Brandi hit the buzzer and said, "I guess the best way to do this is to just wait here."

A few minutes later the door opened, and Mr. Case walked in. He took one step inside the door and then stopped dead.

Brandi nearly burst into laughter but kept her face straight. For once, Mr. Case, the original posterchild of "Cold and Calculated", looked stunned.

After a moment, Brandi stood up and said "Boss, you will want to sit down for this."

"Yes, I think so." Mr. Case said in a slightly hoarse voice. He set his briefcase down and sat opposite them. His eyes went back and forth between them and after a few moments he sighed and said "Please, enlighten me."

Brandi smiled. "Mr. Case, something happened in Chicago while dealing with Kory. I killed her, but only her body. I was not entirely truthful with you and believe me it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I didn't rip out Kory's skills and lobotomize her, I ripped HER out. Her being, soul, self, whatever you want to call it."

Mr. Case's eyes widened noticeably at that. He coughed and then blinked. Brandi could tell he was stunned to the core and that was something she thought she would never see. She continued.

"I was able to connect with Kory inside my head and talk. We reached an agreement and worked together to get back here safely. When Kory "died" her organization fell apart quickly and she realized that she was dead if she tried to go back."