Blow Your Mind Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we decided to try to see if we could get me out of Brandi." Kandi said.

Mr. Case looked at Kandi and then at Brandi.

"And you succeeded. Was that all you were doing, or were you truthful about the boosted abilities?"

"Damn, business comes out fast. He is recovering quickly." Brandi thought.

"It was both. With Kory in my head, we had a lot more strength. After analyzing the coke, we discovered that it was definitely boosting our abilities."

"Our?"

Brandi looked Mr. Case in the eye. "Our. Mr. Case, Kandi is me. We are 100% genetically identical with matching abilities. If you watch us walk side by side you find us perfectly synchronized. Identical twins are not as closely matched as we are. And aside from that, the skillsets have merged. Kandi has picked up chemistry, all the seduction skills, high-society stuff, dressing and modeling, shooting, lockpicking, spying and so on. I have her whole range of skills as well. Smuggling, forgery, money-laundering, prostitution, assassination, you name it."

Kandi leaned forward. "Mr. Case, when I met you while in Brandi's head, I could tell you were a dangerous man. I'm sure you have figured out we debated how to handle this and yes, the topic of killing you did come up. But we figured you were too dangerous to try and to be completely honest, you seem to be that rare person who actually can be trusted to keep his end of a deal. We decided to risk this with you knowing what that could mean. The reason is that we think that you trust Brandi enough to go with her feeling on this, and that the idea of having two super-spies on your payroll is just too great for you to pass up."

Brandi nodded and she and Kandi shared a "Well, we are in it" look.

Mr. Case looked back and forth at them for a bit. His face was now mostly unreadable again and his masks were back in place. He looked at Kandi.

"You call yourself Kandi? Short for Candice?"

"Yes. Kory is dead."

"Is she really? Do I need to worry about someone trying to rebuild Chicago under my nose? Or two someones?" he said as he looked over at Brandi.

"Mr. Case, I trust her. I honestly can't help but trust her. I KNOW her. I know her in ways no one else, not a mother or a sister, can know her. I can't say that we won't decide to go our own way someday, and I can't say what that way will be. But we WILL be loyal to you while you employ us. You are the one man that both of us are, well, afraid of. We respect you, and your skills and your brains and well, the fact that you are really good at this game. But there is fear too."

Mr. Case looked at them for a moment and then nodded. "Very well. But loyalty needs to be earned, and you earn it by being tested." Mr. Case looked at Brandi. "You have always been very loyal, but you hid this from me. I understand why, and to be honest, I'm pretty sure I would have done the same. But in that same vein I would expect a hard test."

"And you, it is even tougher. Your background makes trusting you even harder, so you are definitely starting from zero. Brandi is vouching for you, and she is one of the few people that I actually to trust in this world to an extent. So there is that."

Mr. Case stood up. "To be honest, Brandi's abilities have let her tackle some cases that I would have said were impossible. And to be frank, the amount of money she has earned me, as well as the boost in reputation, has been significant. Having two of you would be very beneficial."

Mr. Case turned and started to pace. "Kandi, as of now you work for me, Brandi is your partner. Brandi, see the help desk and get her set up. Tell them we need a wash and rinse for her, which will mean a full new identity. It will be comprehensive and leave no holes. And some work will be required by you to get it done. Consider it part of the loyalty test."

Kandi nodded. "I understand."

"How did you split? How did you get her out of you?" Mr. Case asked Brandi.

"We were testing a new modification of the coke. The problem was that we were merging inside. The human mind and body are not meant to have "Two" people in them. It's not like a split personality, in this case it was literally two different people in a mind made for one. My body and mind were forcing us to merge slowly. If we didn't find a way to block it, we would have become a composite."

Mr. Case looked thoughtful. "That would have been interesting to say the least. But obviously not the preferred solution. So, you tested a blocker? And this happened?"

"Not exactly. We were testing a blocker by having sex with an escort to amp up the power level. Simply put, we mind blasted her, and then when we started having sex we had a reaction. Normally this would cause my mind and body to start working on merging parts of us. This time, the blockers stopped it. But the boost was so much that my mind invaded the escort's mind. She was already a zombie, so there was no resistance, and we overwrote her."

Mr. Case paused and looked at them for a moment. "You what?"

"We overwrote her. Entirely. My genetic link up erased her genetic code and implanted mine while my mind erased hers entirely and put Kandi's into it. Because our mind couldn't safely separate everything, as in who knew what, it did the safe thing and copied it. We split out, but in the process did a partial merger of ourselves. We had to many links at too many levels to do anything else." Kandi said.

"It hurt. I literally had my mind torn out of Brandi's while Brandi had a chunk of hers ripped out, you can't imagine the pain that caused. Never mind the terror. Falling down a huge waterfall into the darkest night you can imagine, and that doesn't come close by half." She finished with a slight shudder. Brandi shuddered from the memory.

"After we woke up, we scanned our desks for her and there was nothing. Tiffany never existed, no files, no codes, nothing. She is gone entirely. After we got some food, we visited her place and her roommate and made her disappear. It doesn't look like she had any close family, and she was new here. She's quit her job and moved back West, her roommate thinks that, and that is pretty much it." Brandi finished.

Mr. Case looked, if not shaken, a bit disturbed. "That sounds unpleasant for her. But this was not your purpose, and I can tell you did not mean for this to happen, either one of you. It is best to leave it be, this girl is gone and that is that."

Mr. Case shook his head. "Well, today has not been dull. Very well you two, if you are done with your research, pack up and clear this lab. I want a full report tomorrow by 5. Kandi, for now you live with Brandi, at least until we get things taken care of background wise. Brandi, get her familiar with our organization."

Mr. Case looked at them with a no nonsense look. "You two are on probation. I will be watching you closely until I am satisfied with your loyalty and yes, you are right. I DO have things in place should anything happen to me and trust me, they will not be pleasant."

Mr. Case headed to the door and then paused. "Brandi, you had no family other than your parents, correct?"

"Yes, Mr. Case. Only child of only children."

"Well, as of now, you have a twin sister." Mr. Case looked back at her. "And at some point, we need to make sure your parents know that too."

Brandi paled and then nodded. "I understand."

Mr. Case left and both girls let out their breath.

"Damn. Well, I guess I'm a spy now huh?" Kandi said.

"Yes, you are sis." Brandi held out her hand. "Welcome to the family business."