Blow Your Mind Pt. 16

Story Info
Brandi and Kandi get settled and enjoy some off time.
10.1k words
4.74
2.3k
1
2

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Hello, here is the next part, getting things lined up for the ending. Please enjoy!

Brandi smiled as she looked at the security camera.

"Oh, she'll do nicely. I'm going to enjoy warping that bitch's mind." Kandi said as she spun in her chair.

Cindi was leading her friend Anelisse up the stairs to her condo as they watched. To Brandi's well-trained eye, Anelisse screamed "Uppity Gold-Digging Bitch". Her clothing was designer, her makeup and manicure perfectly done, sexy sway, tasteful clothing designs but also form fitting that emphasized her body and her well rounded curves. But Brandi could tell that she was forcing it. She didn't quiet have the well-trained upper-class movements down. While most would not notice the difference, Brandi and Kandi could tell easily. To them, she was a lower-class huckster looking for a score using her looks and charms.

"Hmmm, she'd have been a nice addition to my stable of high dollar whores in Chicago. A bit of training and she would have been a real money maker." Kandi said.

Brandi nodded, and then snickered. "Yeah, I can see that. I'm still getting used to all my additional knowledge though. Being a madam was not something I ever expected to know how to do."

"Well, imagine my issue. Being an advanced research chemist was never on my list of things I will accomplish either."

They both giggled and then sat back.

"I'm not going to waste any time. I am feeling horny." Kandi said as she stood up and walked around the desk to sit on the front edge facing the door.

Brandi nodded. She was certainly feeling the urges too. Daily sex was now an absolute requirement for both of them. After they had finished their missions two days back, they had taken some time and been holed up. Mr. Case hadn't pressed them, and they could tell he was not going to push them so soon.

But damn! The urges came hard and like clockwork. 24 hours at the most between sex. Any longer and Brandi had discovered that she simply couldn't function. She would get blurry vision, start to pant and sweat, her pussy would get wet, and she would be unable to do anything other than masturbate and play with herself. And that didn't do much beyond minor relief for a very short period of time.

Cindy had taken the brunt of this with both Brandi and Kandi having sex with her since no one else was handy. Brandi was actually surprised that Cindy had been able to go and pick her friend up after being their relief for the last two days. The last evening Cindy had been pretty much a mindless drone, staggering around like a zombie. Her eyes had been glazed over and she had a massive smile on her face and seemed to be able to only respond with sighs and giggles for a while.

But she had been able to recover, and she would get a break today.

Brandi buzzed them in and nodded to her sister Kandi. Brandi smiled at that thought. She really did feel like Kandi's sister, and even given the history between them, she trusted her more than anyone. They were practically each other after having split Kory's old self out of her mind. But in the process, they melded together in many ways. Now, they looked, acted, thought, and for practical purposes WERE identical.

"Ms. Brandi, Ms. Kandi, I'd like to introduce my friend Anelisse. Anelisse, this is my boss Ms. Brandi and her sister Ms. Kandi."

Brandi smiled at the response from Anelisse. She was a woman who was used to being the hottest girl in the room, and when she saw them, it caught her up short. Brandi and Kandi were both knockouts, but with their powers and skills, they gave off vibes of power, confidence, and radiated energy that would obviously outshine anyone else around.

Anelisse covered it well, the flash of "Fuck, the bitches are hotter than me!" look, the quick gasp of realization she was not in their league. Most people wouldn't have noticed.

Brandi and Kandi both laughed out loud.

Cindy and Anelisse both looked a bit confused, and Kandi waved her hands. "Sorry, the look on your face though was priceless. We are identical twins, but people really don't seem to get HOW identical we are. It always catches them a bit off guard. It's always funny to see."

Anelisse smiled (obviously fake to Brandi). "Oh. Well, you two certainly are identical twins. Even your hairstyles and makeup. It certainly is one way to attract attention." Anelisse said with just a hint of a smirk.

"Oh, trying to be the catty bitch already? Confident, aren't we?" Kandi said and walked over to her.

"Excuse me? What do you MUMPH!" Anelisse cut off as Kandi grabbed her and locked lips. Brandi smiled and pushed her chair back. She got up and swayed over to her sister slowly. Anelisse was VERY lovely, that dark black hair and large tits looked so yummy.

"Cindy, get into your maid uniform, clean the house. We will with your friend for a while and are not to be disturbed."

"Yes Ms. Brandi, I understand." Cindy curtsied and minced off, not in the least worried about her friend who was now swaying on her feet gasping for air with her eyes glazed over and rolled up into her head.

"Fuck, I'm ready to fuck her here on the floor. To the bedroom now."

Anelisse blinked and then followed Kandi as Kandi took her by her hand and led her back out the door and down to the third guest bedroom. Brandi was already shucking her blouse, and she kicked off her shoes as she walked.

They guided Anelisse to the bed and then finished stripping. Then they stripped Anelisse.

"Nice, Italian. Too nice for a mere secretary." Kandi said as she looked at the label. "Tell me Anelisse, what was your plan?"

"I was going to work for you and scope out the scene. Cynthia said you were well connected and had a rich boyfriend. I figured I could steal him or at least use you to get to someone else." Anelisse said in a slow, stunned voice.

"Well, that is not going to happen. Ever. Your gold-digging days are over. You are going to be just like Cindy, a loving, loyal, slave. You will be my assistant, maid, aide, and my personal fucktoy. And you will love every minute of it." Kandi said with an evil smile. She leaned in and kissed her gently.

Anelisse seemed to just melt backwards into the bed with a little sigh. Brandi pulled her back into the middle of the bed and smiled as her sister moved between her legs.

"And now, oh, ah! Hm, I LOVE that feeling. Oh yes, mm, ah!" Kandi shuddered a bit as a small orgasm washed over her. Brandi giggled.

"Damn sis! Save some for me!" Brandi straddled Anelisse's face and lowered her pussy down to her mouth. Anelisse began to suck on it as soon as it was close. Brandi tensed and then felt the rush as the link established. She let the lovely feeling flow over her and after a few moments tensed and moaned as she had her own orgasm.

"Mm, God! I love this feeling. It's pure pleasure. My whole body just feels so wonderful." Kandi purred. Her head rolled around as she gently scissored.

"Yes. Oh. Yes." Brandi replied. After just riding the lovely feelings for a few minutes, they got to work. Brandi mostly just observed as her sister programed Anelisse. She added some skills, and pulled some others, rewrote her personality, pulled out all of her sass and spine and replaced it with an overpowering loyalty and desire to obey Kandi and Brandi.

They were soon done. But they didn't stop. They kept the link intact for a while longer, riding high to several orgasms each. But as soon as they started to notice Anelisse's physical signs started to go haywire, they broke the link.

Brandi flopped back and let out a contented giggle.

"That was fun. I really enjoyed that."

Kandi was leaning back on her elbows with her head hanging back. "Mm hm. I loved the sex, but I'll be honest, I liked fucking with her mind more. Fucking whore. Thinking she could steal my sister's boyfriend, stab us in the back? Some little yobo from bumfuck nowhere who was the homecoming queen and thought that made her the hottest bitch in town? Oh, we got THAT fixed right up."

Kandi raised her head and looked at the passed-out Anelisse. "Didn't we Annie? My little slave girl."

Brandi and Kandi shared a look and then eased out of bed.

Cindy met them at the door. "Ms. Brandi, Ms. Kandi, lunch is served."

"Perfect timing. Serve us, and then lay out Annie's new uniform. I doubt she will be up soon, but let's be sure she is ready to serve the moment she is awake."

"Of course." Cindy curtsied and then led them to the dining room.

Brandi and Kandi were both wearing silk robes and eased on high heeled slippers. They sat down and ate with gusto. Brandi was feeling very contented when Cindy came in carrying her cellphone.

"Ms. Brandi, it's your personal line. Steve is calling for you."

Brandi stretched and thought a moment. She was still a bit off from her last assignment, but it was done, and she had cried enough. She took the phone and answered.

"Steve, hi. How are things?"

"Oh, they are doing VERY good. But my brilliance in the world of Miami real-estate are not why I called, how are you doing?" Brandi could hear the concern and care in his voice.

Brandi smiled and sighed. "Baby, you don't know how much hearing that meant to me just now. I've had a rough patch recently. But I'm through it. And I really want to see you. And I have an important reason for it."

"Well, my lovely and fair lady, you have no idea how much hearing THAT means to me. Do you need to see me now or after work?" Steve's voice was warm and happy, and Brandi curled up in her chair with a sigh hearing it. She looked over at Kandi who was smiling at her and making kissing motions.

"After work, which means you will likely be out of there 2 hours early and be here at my doorstep like a little puppy wagging his tail. And I do so love little puppies." Brandi said with a purr that likely made Steve hard on the spot.

"Ah. Um, yes. The thing is, I've got someone I want you to meet. My cousin, Mike."

Brandi sat up a bit. "Your best bud cousin? The one you always talk about when you got into trouble as kids and college and so on?"

"Yes. He's here. He's actually moving here. He just finished his master's program in architecture, and we are going into business together."

Brandi smiled broadly. "You got the zoning approval for your development in Dade. Oh, my loving prince, your kingdom awaits." Kandi giggled and Brandi shushed her.

"Yes, it does. But the Prince needs his Princess."

"Um, it's funny you bring that up right now. I have someone you need to meet as well."

"Oh? Who?"

Brandi took a breath. "Steve, I know I have never talked much about my family. What do you know about them?"

"Not much. Actually, nothing, now that I think about it. You've never mentioned them. I don't even know if your parents are alive. Are they here?"

"No, they are not. But my sister is."

The phone went silent for a long moment. In a voice that Brandi would describe as stunned Steve said "Your, SISTER?"

"Yep. My, ahem, twin sister."

Brandi heard a loud THUNK as the phone hit something and bounced several times on the other end.

"Steve? Hello? Steve? You there?"

"Yeah, I'm here." Steve finally responded in a strangled voice. "Just so I know I didn't hear things; you just said your TWIN SISTER is here?"

Brandi and Kandi both started giggling loudly. After a moment Brandi was able to speak.

"Yes, you heard me right. She was taking some time off after college, but she just moved here and works in my section with Case Consulting. I'm sorry I didn't mention it before."

"I, ah, that's okay. It's just. Shit, TWO OF YOU?" Steve's voice was beyond stunned.

Brandi looked at Kandi. Kandi returned her look. Brandi knew she thought Steve was hot, just like her. Brandi knew she loved how Steve treated her like a princess, and doted on her, and loved her. She was happy for her.

But why not both be happy?

"Steve, why don't you bring Mike on by with you. Kandi would love to meet him." Brandi made sure that it sounded like a command as Steve seemed very much out of sorts.

"Bring him by? Yes, yes, that is a great idea. I, um, yes, bring him along. Yes. I will do that. I love you, Brandi. See you soon."

Steve hung up and Brandi sat back with a broad smile on her face while Kandi giggled away.

"Oh my God! I think you just stripped his mental gears! Did you hear his voice?" Kandi doubled over in outright laughter.

Brandi giggled and then started to laugh as well. After a bit she stopped and caught her breath.

"Yeah, I may have over done it a bit. I had never talked to him about family, so he likely doesn't know anything unless he did some digging. But I am certain I would have found out if he had. Yeah, I may have kind of broken him a bit there. He has enough trouble with just me, the idea that there are TWO of me? A bit much."

"So, you know this, Mike?"

"Seen pictures of him, he and Steve are about the same age, and grew up together. Like brothers, really close. He looks a lot like Steve, but he's a bit stockier, and darker." Brandi pulled up Steve's FB page and scrolled a bit.

"Ah, here we are. That picture's a year old."

Kandi took the phone and looked at the picture. "Oh my. He is handsome. I like that smile."

Kandi and Brandi shared a look and smiled at each other.

"Two princes need two princesses." Brandi said.

"Yes indeed." Kandi replied.

They finished eating and then went to clean up. Brandi ordered Cindy to clean the house immediately and set some things up for dinner.

"I figure we have a night in, sit and talk. Steve likely wants to have some sex, but we need to go a bit slow here and see what is up. Check out Mike some more." Brandi said as they sat down in her office.

"Agreed. I may not even like him. But he's handsome. He has gentle eyes." Kandi as she looked at the picture again.

Brandi smiled. She knew that as wild as Kandi had been as Kory, she had some hidden desires. She did actually like real gentlemen, and she really LOVED being treated nicely. She had never had much of that, and she enjoyed it when she got it.

Which made Brandi's feelings a bit funny. She had always been treated nicely. Her looks and her charm had made sure she got treated very well. She had found out that she enjoyed being treated a bit rougher sometimes. When she had been undercover in her various forms, she had been a stripper and a hooker and she had had some rougher customers. She never let things get really crazy, but she had enjoyed it, and she had really enjoyed making Steve into a wild man several times.

Mike looked like the rougher of the two certainly. He had been a rugby player and had some nice scars. He certainly seemed rough around the edges and Brandi licked her lips at that. But she had Steve, and she could turn him into a monster anytime she wanted, and she had a feeling that for his looks Mike might be exactly what Kandi was looking for.

Brandi and Kandi did some work, and then some more planning on their "next step". Their plan for their life after Case Consulting was fleshing out, and since they both had perfect memories, no paper trails or other evidence. They had the entire crew required listed out, they had a list of potential "hires", or at least people they would need to copy skills from. A lot of the skills they needed they already had between the two of them, so Kandi had suggested that rather than convert people to come to work for them, they should instead copy the remaining talents, memories, and skills, and then get someone at random and make them their perfect worker in whatever they needed. Brandi had approved of the idea but felt that at least a couple of these slots would be better filled with someone brought in who already had a reputation. They discussed a few more details when Brandi got a call.

"Hi Brandi, I'm leaving the office now and picking up Mike. He is really looking forward to meeting you, although I think he is actually spying for my parents and planning on giving then a full report on you."

Brandi snickered at that. "Well, maybe I need to take care of him then. If we disappear him, who'd worry?"

Steve snorted. "You are a funny lady, lady. Although if I thought you were serious, I would put him on a plane right now. We don't have any plans for tonight, although there is a new club opening up on the beach that I was thinking you might like."

Brandi sighed. "Clubbing. I haven't done that in so long. But Kandi and I are making dinner for you two. It's been a long week, and I really just want to be with you."

Brandi heard Steve let out a contented sigh. "I really love hearing that. You have no idea how much I do. We will be there in about an hour. I can't wait for supper. And to meet your twin. Lord, I still can't get that through my head, TWO of you?"

Brandi laughed. "Oh, you'll get it. Don't you worry."

Brandi hung up and rang the servant bell. Cindy minced in and curtsied. "Yes Ms. Brandi?"

"My guests are arriving in 1 hour, you need to be gone. Wake up Anelisse and have her come in."

"Of course, Mr. Brandi, Ms. Kandi." Cindy curtsied to them both and then minced out.

After a few minutes, Anelisse minced in. She was dressed similar to Cindy; a French Maid Lingerie get up that barely held her tits in check, stockings with cute little white bows, high heeled slippers, white lace gloves and a little maid cap on her head. She was wearing full make-up and had her hair done up with some ringlets down each side. She smiled a sexy pout and she stood in front of Kandi and curtsied.

"Ms. Kandi, Ms. Brandi, I am ready to serve. How may your maid Annie be of service?"

Kandi smiled evilly. She leaned back in her chair and said "If I said you were to eat me out, what would you say?"

"I would say I would love to Ms. Kandi. I love pleasuring you in any way you desire."

"So, what do you think of your new job? Your new uniform?"

Annie giggled. It was a ditzy, empty-headed sound, not at all like her earlier sass.

"I LOVE my new job Ms. Kandi, and I am so happy you hired me. It is everything I have ever wanted! I get to serve a wonderful mistress, I get to dress sexy, and I don't have to think at all! It's so wonderful!"

Kandi grinned at Brandi.

"You don't miss what you were?"

Annie frowned. "Oh no, Ms. Kandi! The old me was so nasty and mean and stupid. To think that I thought I was prettier and sexier than you! I was so foolish; I am so happy that my mistress fixed my stupid little head."

Brandi snickered at that. Kandi had played with Annie's mind a bit more than she had with Cindy, and Annie remembered everything she had been. But Kandi had made her hate the old her and made her love the changes. The result was fun to watch.

Kandi stood up and let her hand glide over Annie's ass. Annie sighed contentedly and let out a little gasp when Kandi eased a finger down her thong and into her snatch. Kandi played with her just a moment, but Annie was flushing, and her eyes were starting to glaze over.

"Well, I am glad you are glad my little maid. Now, you go with Cindy. Get changed, go to her house, you will room with her. There is no need for you two to have your own apartments, you can be roommates. You're just maids after all."

Annie curtsied with a big smile. "Of course! An excellent idea Ms. Kandi! We are just maids, not important people you and Ms. Brandi."

Annie turned and minced out. After a bit more talking, Brandi and Kandi headed back to their rooms to change. Cindy let her know they were leaving, the food was ready, and they were gone a few minutes later.

Brandi came out and sat down in the living room and Bandi joined her. They were both wearing nice shorts and blouses, relaxed vacation wear really. They matched except for color.

"The food is already cooked, just need to heat it a bit. Got some wine too." Brandi said.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers