Blow Your Mind Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This should be fun. I'm glad we fed earlier, I'd hate to get all worked up and have to force things with someone." Kandi said.

Brandi smiled. "I hope this works out. I really do. I've never played matchmaker, but this seems to be a perfect situation. I just hope Mike is the guy Steve thinks he is."

The doorbell rang and Brandi checked it. "There are here. Well, ready to shock them?"

Kandi giggled. "I'll wait here, get them inside first."

Brandi went to the door and opened it. She was smiling brightly and she said "Hi baby!" as she swung the door open.

Steve was standing there holding a big bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine and his smile melted her heart. He looked happy, relieved, horny, and excited all at once. He blinked and said "Hello my lovely Brandi. For you."

He handed her the flowers and she giggled and smiled as she smelled them. She then leaned forward and hugged him. "Thank you, baby! This is just what I needed right now."

Steve hugged her close and she sighed as she smelled and felt him. Her man.

"Ahem."

Brandi snickered. "Oops, we have an audience." She looked ever Steve's shoulder and winked. "Hi there! You must be Mike. Heard a lot about you, mostly good. I'd shake hands, but I can't seem to get free."

Steve started and then let her go. "Oh! Right. Sorry. Brandi, this is Mike. Mike, this is Brandi."

Mike was slightly taller than Steve and had a darker complexion and black hair. He was a bit more muscular, looking like someone who lifted weights versus Steve who looked more like a tri-athlete. He had dark eyes, and Brandi saw what Kandi meant by having a gentleness to them.

Mike extended his hand and Brandi shook it, and then pulled him in close for a hug.

"Sorry, you get a hug. Steve thinks the world of you, so you rate more than just a handshake."

"Uh, okay. Thank you." Mike stood back a bit and gave her a very serious once over. "Well, Steve for once in his life wasn't lying. You ARE a knockout."

Steve blushed and Brandi giggled.

"Thank you. Well, come on in." Brandi let them in and shut the door and locked it carefully. She took Steve by the arm and said "Steve, get ready to have your mind blown." She led them into the living room and Kandi was standing by the fireplace.

"Hi! Let's see, you are Steve and you are Mike. I'm Kandi."

Brandi looked over at Steve and it took all she had not to break into hysterical laughter.

Steve was frozen in place and his mouth was actually hanging open. He slowly looked at Kandi, then her, then back, and then back again. Mike was not much better, but after a bit he shook his head.

"Damn! Talk about identical twins! You guys are, um, you guys!" He just held up his hands and then let them drop.

"Yeah, maybe I should have mentioned sis, earlier. What do you think Steve?" Brandi looked over at Steve and then snapped his fingers in front of his face. "Hey? You home?"

Steve started, blinked and then started again. "Holy cow. I, ah, damn Brandi! Mike's right! You are, are you!"

Steve shook his head, looked at Kandi, and said "Sorry, it's just that your sister is someone that I firmly believe is truly one of a kind, someone who comes along once in a thousand years. And to see TWO of you is really overloading me."

Brandi smiled and snuggled into his arm. "You don't know how happy that makes me to hear."

"I do!" Kandi said, and then everyone laughed.

Mike walked over and handed her a smaller bunch of flowers. "Yes, I'm Mike. I apologize for the smaller bouquet of flowers, but well, I didn't know you, so I didn't want to overdo it and it seemed wrong for a pretty girl to not get something when we were visiting."

Kandi smiled. "That is sweet of you. It really is." She leaned over and gave him a little hug and Brandi noted he flushed a bit.

"I think we all need a drink. Wine?" Brandi called out.

Everyone agreed and Kandi sat the boys down while Brandi got the wine and glasses. She poured everyone a glass and then lifted her glass.

"To us, wherever that may lead."

Steve smiled at her and Mike and Kandi shared a look and they all drank. Brandi smiled at Steve and then looked over at Kandi and Mike.

"Oh yes, there is some real chemistry going on there." Brandi thought to herself. Kandi gave her a look and then winked like she knew what Brandi was thinking.

"So, you scored on the Dade project. Details, details!" Brandi said as she snuggled back into Steve's side.

Steve started off explaining how he had killed the presentation, and how Mike's inputs had been key. Mike grinned sheepishly at the praise and Kandi smiled at him, which made him blush. He really did look like a schoolboy being hit on by his secret crush.

The conversation was lovely, and Brandi just sat and listened contently. Steve had really done a great job and this project would likely make him the top dog in development in the Miami/Dade area. The amount of money he would likely get out of this would make any Gold-digger salivate. The old Brandi would have jumped on this boat without a second thought.

But since she already was on the boat, and steering it, she just smiled. Her boyfriend was now one of the major city players and that meant she was too.

She frowned for a moment at that. It would be a lot harder to keep a low profile now. And it certainly would be if Kandi and Mike became an item. Twins dating the major developers in the city? Oh, the gossip columns would LOVE that headline.

"Well, no helping it. Besides, I think we can handle business if needed" Brandi thought as she looked over at Kandi.

Kandi was obviously into Mike. She was leaning over the chair arm and just looking at him with a nice smile. Mike would talk and then gulp when he saw Kandi looking at him. Kandi would smile more at that; the process would repeat.

After the boys got done with their story Brandi stood up and said "Alright, time to celebrate! Who's hungry? Kandi, you and Mike set the table, Steve, with me to heat up the food."

"Yes Ma'am!" Steve said and stood up quickly and followed her into the kitchen.

After Kandi and Mike had grabbed the plates and silverware, Brandi put some of the food into the over to heat it up. She closed the door and Steve spun her around and gave her a passionate kiss. Brandi wrapped her arms around him and gave him a slight mind buzz. Not enough to fry him, but enough to space him out for a few seconds. They broke the kiss and Brandi giggled as Steve swayed on his feet for a few seconds. He blinked and smiled.

"Damn. I have SO missed kissing you. I swear you are a drug, the finest, purest, drug on the planet."

"Aw, you always say the nicest things. I missed you too." She gave him a light kiss and then just held him for a bit.

"Your cousin seems nice. I think my sister likes him."

"Thank you, your sister seems nice too. You, but maybe a bit quieter. Funny thing though, you guys are complete twins, I mean mirror twins. But I can tell you from her. Not just the clothing, I just know which one is you."

Brandi gave him a very pleased smile. "Thank you. That really makes me happy to hear that. Not sure why, but it's nice to know that I'm so special to you that you can tell us apart."

Steve looked around and then let Brandi go. He grabbed the garlic bread and started programming the microwave. "I think Mike is really digging your sister. I'm happy about that, but just so you know, he is on a rebound."

"Oh?" Brandi said as she puttered around with the other bits of food.

"Yeah. One of the reasons Mike came down here actually. We had always talked about going into business together, but he had some stuff lined up back in New York. Including a almost fiancé, he had a ring for her and everything."

"Damn. What happened?"

Steve looked around and said quietly "The bitch was stringing him along while she was going out with another guy behind his back. Some classism shit was going on." Steve frowned. "One of the reasons I came down here was a fresh start. I could have done okay back home, but I was a "new man" so to speak, and the old money crowd had a lock on a lot of stuff in my area. I didn't want to kiss the ring so to speak, not worth my talent or my time. Mike tried though. He thought he had an in."

"The almost fiancé? She was old money family, right?"

"Yes. She was playing him along as a joke for her and her friends. He found out, walked in on them banging away. He didn't do anything, he just left. He was going to talk to her the next day and when he woke up, he was the laughingstock of the whole crew. He was interning at her dad's company with a likely job offer pending, and the asshole pulled him in and fired him. Told him to his face he had a lot of nerve thinking he could marry HIS daughter, that kind of shit."

Steve had a grim face now. Brandi could see he was really mad, and it was anger born of frustration. Frustration that he couldn't really do anything about what had happened. Brandi felt some anger too. She had dealt with that as well in a way. And she hadn't liked it at all.

"Mike is one of the nicest people on this planet I swear. He was just trying to make his mark, and he's good, REALLY good, at what he does. They damn near ruined him just for a joke." Steve sighed. "So, he came down here. These last couple of weeks when you have been working real hard and not able to see me were actually a Godsend. I was able to talk to him, get him focused, and he dove into the project. Right now, he's really into his work just so he can forget what happened. He and I are both taking some real pleasure in the success we are having. We can leave those assholes far behind here."

Steve smiled warmly at Brandi. "My life here has been so wonderful, and it's mostly you. I think Mike can have the same. And I think that maybe I know who he can have it with. But he is going to need some time."

Brandi came over and gave him one of her special kisses. The kind that made Steve go all wobbly at the knees and made his mind just turn off for a bit as bliss and happiness flowed over everything. Steve swayed on his feet for a bit as Brandi held him. She whispered in his ear "My life has been wonderful too. And it's also mostly you. I love you, and you are mine. You are going to love being mine, more than you already do. And don't worry, we will be sure that you cousin finds his happiness too."

"Yeah." Steve murmured and hugged Brandi tight. After a few moments his head cleared, and he grinned at her.

"I don't know how you do that, but I don't care. Keep it up baby, I'm all yours."

The timer dinged and they grabbed the food and headed out to the dining room. Kandi had Mike setting things up and was directing him. Mike had a bemused grin on his face.

"Remember Aunt Jo's test? She passed." Mike said. Steve snorted. "No surprise there."

"Test?" Brandi said as she sat the food down. Kandi looked quizzically at Mike.

"Our Great Aunt Jo, she was a hard core, old-world lady. Manners. She would break your knuckles with a ruler from 10 feet away if you forgot them. Holding the door for a lady, pulling out a chair, etc. But she had "the test" for every girl we ever brought home. She'd ask her to help set the table and then see if she knew how to do it. Sometimes she would set the table wrong just to see if she'd catch it. If the girl didn't know, black mark from hell. If the girl knew, but didn't correct her, also black mark from hell. She said that a girl who understood simple manners and etiquette was worth more than any ten who just had looks." Mike said.

Brandi gasped and then giggled. "Oh, you sneaky bastard! You did that to me when we went to your place the first time! You asked me to help set the table and I noticed you just watched me. You were testing me!"

"Yup, guilty. You passed, oh boy did you pass." Steve said with a grin.

"And so did you." Mike added with a sly smile to Kandi.

Kandi looked at him and then snickered. "Lucky me. I think. Enough talk, time to eat."

And with that both men moved behind the girls and pulled out the chairs. Brandi and Kandi shared a smile and sat down. They had a lovely meal with some really nice wine, conversation was great, and Brandi could see Kandi was sweeping Mike off his feet. As they finished dessert Brandi watched as Kandi just sat there with her chin on her hands, watching Mike talk and listening intently. She really was into what he was saying, and Brandi smiled. Mike had lost his shyness and was meeting her gaze with a nice smile of his own.

Brandi finished her wine and stood up. "Hey sis, help me clear the table. You guys stay here, and we will be right back."

Steve opened his mouth and shut it as Brandi gave him the "Sit" look.

They grabbed the dishes and headed into the kitchen.

"Sis, I do believe you are digging him."

Kandi giggled. "Obvious huh? Well, I am. He's nice. I don't mean he's handsome or hot, although he is both. He's just nice. Pleasant. I feel so relaxed around him. I haven't felt this in, hell, a long damn time. Yes, I am digging him."

Brandi looked at the door and listened intently. Kandi saw her look and Brandi saw her focus. She heard both men talking in the dining room and she nodded.

"Ok sis, here is the thing. Mike has some baggage, bad break up, main reason why he is here kind of thing."

"Ah ha, that makes sense. I felt he had something off about him. Kind of jumpy or scared even around me."

"Right." Brandi looked around again and got close to her sister. "Listen, I think we need to step up our game a bit socially. We have our plans, and I think doing this will help set conditions for the next step. If we get a bit more well known, it will get a bit harder for Mr. Case to keep things quiet. That may help us get an out with him."

"Risky. What if he tells us to throttle back some?"

"We can, but it will at least put him on notice that we are not always going to want to be in this situation and he is going to have to work with us on it. He's smart enough to know by now that we know how dangerous he is, and he has likely figured out we have put in place things that can hurt him too. Unlike most of his other employees he certainly knows we are likely as dangerous to him as he can be to us, so we can have an actual detente."

Brandi leaned in close. "I'm a bit tired of hiding in the background. I love what we do, but when I'm not doing it I want to enjoy my life. Steve and I are serious. I think you and Mike can be, and I think together we can be unstoppable. But I don't want to force it. Kandi, take your time with him, if it works great, if not, move on. I want you to have what I have here so we can enjoy this. Like the sisters we are."

Kandi looked at her and then hugged her hard. "Thank you, Brandi. Thank you for everything. Even pulling me out of my old body and life."

Kandi smiled and said "I think a walk is what I need. Now I just need a handsome man to walk with me in case my honor needs defending."

Brandi snorted loudly at that, and Kandi punched her arm. "Quiet you!" Kandi looked at Brandi and nodded. "We'll be out for a while. Have some fun."

With that Kandi darted out of the room.

Brandi followed, and Kandi soon had Mike by the arm and headed for the door. "We'll be out for a bit. Enjoy the time you two." Kandi said with a wink.

Brandi giggled and Steve smiled. They shut the door and Brandi eased her arms around Steve's neck. She brushed her lips against his and whispered, "Time to enjoy".

Steve scooped her up and carried her back towards her bedroom. Brandi just cuddled into his arms like a kitten and sighed. It was nice to be pampered and cared for after all the crap from this last assignment.

Steve lay her down on the bed gently and they kissed. Brandi linked to his mind and took full control. She scanned him and smiled internally at Steves visions and ideas for the night. Rather than program him, she decided to let him do as he had wanted. She pushed thoughts of lust and love and desire into him to get him excited though and when she broke the kiss, she saw the fire in his eyes.

Steve gently undid the buttons on her blouse and eased the shirt off of her. He then undid her pants and eased them slowly off, letting his hands glid over her skin. Brandi sighed softly at his gentle touch.

Steve then undid her lacy bra and eased it off. He leaned over and gently kissed both of her nipples and ended with a gently suck on each. He let his tongue swirl around her areolas, and she moaned softly as her nipples hardened up nicely.

Steve's hands gently pulled down her panties and he sat back looking at her naked body. His eyes seemed entranced.

"You are so beautiful. Your body is so perfect. You are a goddess. My goddess." Steve said softly as he leaned down and gently kissed down her belly to her clit. His lips kissed her clit and then his tongue darted out and played with her. Brandi let her head roll back and moaned as Steve gave her perfect pleasure.

Steve moved down to her pussy and began to lick and then suck. He worked her with his lips and tongue, moving from her clit to her pussy to her inner thighs at exactly the right pace and time. Brandi just lay back and moaned and sighed and gasped as her perfect lover slowly brought her to orgasm.

After several minutes of attention, Brandi tensed. Her legs tightened around his head and Steve sped up. Brandi arched her back and began to hiss.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Brandi yelled as she orgasmed hard. Her body jerked several times and she felt the warmth flow through her. She relaxed her legs and Steve moved up slowly, kissing his way up her body.

He paused as he got to her lips. "My goddess. Did you enjoy that?"

Brandi leaned up and kissed him. She let her will flow over his mind and pushed thoughts of happiness and lust into his mind.

Brandi broke the kiss and gently eased Steve over onto his back. His eyes were glazed over, and he had a large smile on his face. His cock was rock hard, and Brandi laughed.

"Yes, I did enjoy that my lover. Now let me reward you." Brandi moved down and gave his cock a nice slow lick from his balls up to the tip. Steve's eyes rolled back and closed. Brandi could tell his mind had pretty much shut off and he was now a sexual zombie.

Brandi licked his cock several times, taking her time and making sure Steve got the entire feeling. She then closed her lips around the shaft and began to bob her head up and down. She deep-throated him with ease and Steve was soon gasping and tensing. Just as she felt him ready to lose it, Brandi broke off.

Brandi crawled up and mounted him. She linked to his mind and gave him a mental jolt to wake him up. She pushed in thoughts of raw passion and energy, and she saw his eyes clear and then seem to become heated. A twisted look of raw lust took over his face and he growled as his hands clasped her waist.

Brandi grunted as Steve shoved up into her hard. He pushed hard and entered her completely. Brandi gasped loudly as Steve began to pound up into her. Steve's mind was raging with lust and desire, and he was quiet lost in it.

Brandi didn't care and released the link. There was no need to control him anymore, he was now on auto-pilot and he fucked her cowgirl hard. Brandi bounced up and down nearly his entire length and howled with passion as her lover thrust into her. He would have knocked her off of him if he wasn't holding her. With a loud growl Steve blew his load into her. The second the first bit of cum shot into her pussy, Brandi tensed on his cock and screamed. Both of them thrashed and jerked and Brandi rode Steve like a mechanical bull.

After numerous jerks and shudders, Steve relaxed. His hands dropped to his sides and with a loud contented sigh, his eyes closed, and he fell asleep. Brandi was able to stay upright for a bit longer, letting the last aftershocks of her orgasm wash through her. She then smiled and dropped down on top of him. She felt his cock still inside her and she smiled.