Blow Your Mind Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, all mine." She whispered and fell asleep on top of him.

Brandi awoke to a lovely feeling of being cuddled. She opened her eyes to see that Steve was awake and gently caressing her hair while he looked down at her.

"Morning my lovely lady. Sleep well?"

Brandi eased up and gave him a nice, slow mind-numbing kiss. She then sat back and watched for a few moments as his eyes cleared and smiled at him.

"Yes, indeed my perfect lover." Brandi snuggled in to his arms and sighed contentedly as he held her. She almost purred, she was so happy. After a few moments, she pulled out and sat up. She stretched her arms and smiled down at Steve who was looking over her body.

"You are so perfect. So beautiful." Steve murmured.

Brandi smiled. "Yes, I am. And you are pretty damn hot yourself. Now, what do we do today? I have to start up work again Monday for real, and I want to have a fun time."

Steve sat up and smiled. "I have some ideas. Mike is still new here, so a day at the beach, and if you are up for it, hit that hot new nightclub. I know a guy who knows a guy and we can get in easily."

Brandi smiled. "I'd like that. I really would. Let's see how the other half are doing."

Brandi got up and put on a silk robe. Steve glanced at her and she giggled. "To much? Okay, spoil-sport." Brandi slid on a large t shirt and some loose sweatpants and then a thick robe, while Steve did the same. Steve told her to go ahead while he used the bathroom.

Brandi yawned as she opened the door and quietly moved down the hall. It was still pretty early, so she wasn't sure if Kandi and Mike were awake. Brandi wondered if Mike had used the couch or the third guest bedroom, as based off of Steve's comments and Kandi's she was sure they hadn't done anything.

Brandi neared the kitchen and her very sensitive hearing heard muffled giggles and snickers. Brandi slowed up and focused.

"Shh! My sister might hear!"

"That door is plenty thick, and you said that she and Steve never get up this early. Especially after a night of hot sex."

"Mm, oh that's nice. Careful what you say. That's my sister you are talking about."

Brandi's eyes widened a bit as she heard some moans that were definitely not normal. She crept forward very slowly and got right outside the kitchen door.

"And if your sister is anything like you are, Steve is still passed clean out with a huge smile on his face and his world rocked."

"Oh! Oh! OH!" Brandi put a hand to her mouth and stifled a giggle as she heard Kandi's moans of passion.

Brandi very slowly pushed the door open just a crack and had to stifle a giggle again.

Kandi was naked except for an apron and heels. She was bent over the kitchen island biting down hard on a towel while Mike was behind her. He was slowly pumping into her with a big smile on his face. Brandi noted that he was very well endowed and that both of them were really into it. The island had various cooking utensils scattered around on it and they appeared to have been making breakfast when they got sidetracked. Brandi noted the bathrobes on the floor and smiled.

Kandi tensed, and then she shuddered and then relaxed. Mike matched her actions and let his cock slide out. Kandi straightened up and turned around. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and gave him a kiss that curled his toes. She broke the kiss and Mike's eyes rolled up. He swayed on his feet, but she held him carefully. Kandi put her head on his shoulders, and then looked directly at Brandi.

Kandi blew her a kiss and winked, and then giggled.

Brandi snickered and shook her head. She shut the door and headed back to her room. Steve was running water and had just stepped into the shower. Brandi joined him and they had a lovely shower together. Brandi fogged Steve's mind with some gentle kisses and made sure to give Kandi some time to get things cleaned up.

After a bit they got out and dried off, and then dressed in sweats and t-shirts and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey, I smell bacon." Steve said as they opened the door.

"Morning sleepy heads." Kandi said as she looked back from the stove. Mike was bringing orange juice to the table and smiled at them. "Morning. You guys are up early."

"So are you." Steve said. He and Brandi helped set the table and then Kandi joined, and they all dug in. No one was really speaking much while they ate as everyone appeared very hungry. After the initial serving, Steve started looking at Mike and Kandi. Brandi was of course looking too, and it was pretty obvious that they were really into each other.

They kept glancing at each other, smiling, and Brandi was sure Kandi was teasing Mike's leg with her foot.

"Hm, not a bad idea." She thought and eased her foot over to Steve's leg. She began to trace her toe up his leg and Steve glanced at her and smiled. Brandi soon had him distracted and they started to make small talk.

"So, sleep well?" Brandi asked.

Mike glanced at Kandi, and then smiled. "I had a lovely evening. We were up really late; in fact I don't think we slept at all. We talked."

Kandi smiled. "Yes, we did. We talked a lot. Just all sorts of stuff. We were out on the balcony watching the stars, and just talked. It was really nice."

Brandi looked at her sister and noted she was telling the truth. In fact, Kandi had a bit of a dreamy look to her eyes, like she was having a very nice memory.

"That sounds really neat." Brandi said. She looked her sister in the eye, and she reached out and took her hand. "It really does. I'm happy for you."

Kandi looked at her for a moment and then smiled a very genuine smile. "Thank you, Brandi. For everything." She squeezed her hand and Brandi squeezed back.

Steve and Mike watched and shared a look. Brandi noted that Mike seemed to have a look of understanding and some happiness, while Steve had a slight look of confusion for a moment and then he looked at Mike. Mike was looking at Kandi and Steve then got a look of comprehension and then he smiled slightly.

"Well, I was suggesting we hit the beach today. Any takers?" Steve said.

The rest of the day was very fun. They loaded into Steve and Brandi's cars (Brandi got out her custom Porche, she wanted to show off) and drove to the beach. They spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon swimming, tanning, goofing off and having fun. Brandi and Kandi both had a fun time wearing very snug bathing suits and knowing they were the hottest girls on the beach. And Brandi could tell that Steve and Mike were enjoying the fact that the hottest girls on the beach were THEIR girls.

They had a late lunch, and then Brandi announced that she needed to take her sister shopping. The boys were allowed to come along and hold the bags. Steve and Mike both looked a bit put out until Brandi dragged them into Victoria's Secrets. That got their attention fast and held it.

Brandi watched Kandi tease and work over Mike. She had him all wrapped up and was getting him to tell her all kinds of things that he liked in the bedroom. Soon, she had a large amount of stuff picked out and they purchased it (Mike got a couple of items for her as a gift). Brandi kept Steve mostly distracted with a couple of things and modeling something once which required her to buzz his mind with a kiss as he started getting carried away.

Neither man was complaining when they left and went to a dress store. They actually went to several, and they got a lot of stuff, as well as shoes and boots. Steve remarked that it was amazing that the girls shopped so fast, he had never been with a woman before who was so quick in a store.

Both Brandi and Kandi had giggled at that. The thing was they already had a list of what was needed, so it was really just picking it up. And Brandi liked making the splash. Having a handsome man with her, carrying her bags, buying expensive clothing and shoes like it was nothing (or having it brought for her, Steve was very generous, and Mike was as well), and then driving off in a custom sport car was very much making her ego very satisfied.

They went home in the late afternoon and dropped everything off. Then they got ready. Steve and Mike went home to change while the girls got dressed. They both wore matching club dresses. Expensive designer dresses from Italy, nice, tight, and black. They did their hair and makeup, and they both put their full effort into looking good.

And given their skills, the results were stunning.

Brandi had wanted to wear her custom jewelry set that Steve had given her, but since she didn't have a matching set for Kandi, they went with some lesser stuff.

They were done before the guys got back and they sat down to wait. Brandi then was able to talk to Kandi about Mike.

"So, what about going slow?" Brandi said as she sat down.

Kandi sighed. She had a really happy smile on her face.

"It didn't happen. We clicked. I mean, we CLICKED." Kandi said snapping her fingers.

She sat back and her face got a dreamy look on it. "You know me. You know everything, so you can fully understand how crazy this is when I say it was love at first sight. I can't tell you what it was, but the second I saw him, I just fucking knew we were going to be together. I swear, it's like I could feel him. I knew he had baggage; I knew he had been hurt, I knew he was still getting over it."

Kandi leaned forward. "And he was fighting it all the way. We both were. I was trying to hold off, he was doing the same. When I said we talked, that is exactly what we did, for hours." She looked out the window at the balcony and sighed. "We just sat there on the divan. He didn't even put his arms around me or anything. He and I talked. He just started talking about how he had been hurt, what that fucking cunt did to him, and he couldn't stop. He said it was like I was a sponge that sucked up all his pain."

Kandi sighed. "We talked until maybe 3am. I talked some too. He could tell I had issues too. I didn't tell him anything I shouldn't have, just general stuff. No one to trust, always on guard, betrayal. I used the backstory about St. Louis like we set up but added a few bits to it. But in spirit, the same thing. It just felt right."

Kandi took Brandi's hand and squeezed it. "I know that no one knows me like you do, and that we are bonded like no sisters ever have been. But we bonded too. Something else. I know you and Steve have it. We have it too now."

Brandi smiled and leaned over and hugged her. "I'm glad. You have no idea how glad I am this worked out."

"Yes, I do." Kandi said and they both laughed.

"What then? After the talk?" Brandi asked.

"Well, we started to walk inside, and both went for the door at the same time. We got close, and we both got the same idea to kiss the other at the same time. We actually bumped our noses hard. After we got done laughing, we tried again."

Kandi sighed deeply and she got that dreamy look again.

"The best kiss I ever had. I think HE fogged my mind. Mm, it was nice." Kandi smiled. "Then we kissed again, and I wanted to make sure he enjoyed it as much as I did. And boy did he."

Kandi looked over at the rug and smiled. Brandi looked at it and then snickered. "Great, so we need to get the rug cleaned?"

"And the loveseat, um the runner in the hallway, the wall by my bedroom door, and the bed most certainly." Kandi said with a somewhat embarrassed smile.

Brandi laughed loudly and then went "Ew! Too much information!"

After they stopped laughing Brandi leaned forward. "Ok, well, you are a couple then, and that is great! Tonight is going to be fun!"

Kandi nodded and then looked at Brandi. "Brandi, I did do something though. I know you have done some stuff with Steve over time, well, I did too. While we hit it off, while linked I checked out his feelings for his ex. That bitch really did a number on him. In fact, I'd say as one former player from hell, this bitch was setting things up so she could swoop into his life later on to fuck it up. Just for fun."

"Really? That's fucking low." Brandi said.

"Yes. I have done the same or had my girls do the same, but it was business. Important people, blackmail, contacts, that kind of thing. Not nice, but you know the business I was in. This bitch was doing it for fun."

Kandi had a very hard and mean look to her. "So, I fixed it. He's got nothing but hate for that cunt now and I'm not sure I didn't overdo it a bit. I'll check later on, can't have him going off for revenge now can we. But Brandi, if we ever get the chance to get a little bit of payback? I'm going too. Just met or not, Mike is MY man, and no one fucks with my man."

Brandi smiled a very hard smile. "I agree. And if and when that day comes, count me in."

They both shared a very evil look and then the doorbell rang.

"Well, shall we go stun the boys?" Kandi said.

"Yes, lets." Brandi replied.

And they did. They actually stood at the door for nearly 30 seconds while the men just stared at them before finally Steve was able to croak "My God!"

They had a wonderful time that evening. They got an uber to the club and got right in the door. The club was jumping, and they danced and partied until 2 in the morning. Brandi could tell they had made an impact and a half, and everyone was watching them. They drank and danced and then ended with a barefoot walk on the beach. Then home and lots of sex.

While Brandi and Kandi were both sated from the night before, the drinks, attention, and vibe had them both amped up and they both dragged their men into their rooms and fucked like animals.

No one got up early on Sunday. It was about ten when Brandi staggered out wearing a silk robe. Kandi stumbled out shortly afterwards looking very satisfied.

They both shared a cup of coffee and didn't say a word, just smiled at each other. The boys got up about noon and both were smiling with big gleams in their eyes. Everyone had a lazy afternoon with both couples just snuggling on the couches while watching some TV. The men finally left early that evening and the girls went to bed.