Blow Your Mind Pt. 17

Story Info
Brandi and Kandi get assignments and start recruiting.
12.9k words
4.65
2.8k
0
2

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,365 Followers

BLOW YOUR MIND PART XVII

Hi all! Here is the next installment. I'm working through some parts to get to the ending, but we are on the way. I hope you enjoy it!

The alarm sounded way too early, but Brandi was pleased to be awakened to Cindy mincing in with a full breakfast on a tray.

"Good morning, Ms. Brandi."

"Morning Cindy. Is my sister up?"

"Annie is taking care of her. Your condo will require a thorough cleaning today. May I recommend you work out of the office today? Some of the stains will require a lot of work."

Brandi snickered a bit at that and then said, "I'll see, prepare my bath."

Brandi ate and then cleaned up. She headed out to see Kandi coming out of her room.

"I really do need to get my own place. That bathroom just isn't doing it." Kandi said.

"Yeah. The only issue is nothing is available here for a while. Hm, let's check out the listings later today and see what we can find."

Brandi and Kandi went into her office and sat down. "Well, Mr. Case said our slack time was ending today. I wonder what he has in mind for us?" Kandi said.

"I don't know. I don't think he's looking to do anything crazy, but man, with him that is hard to say."

Then the work phone rang. Brandi picked it up.

"Good morning, I see you two had a nice time at the club." Mr. Case said.

"Good morning boss. Yes, we did. Spying on us?" Brandi said with a touch of humor.

"No, but you were both on the cover for the local club magazine this morning. You look very beautiful, I must say. And you look exactly like an up-and-coming VP should look with a rich boyfriend."

Brandi understood the comment and nodded. Kandi smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Well, thank you boss. It was a fun time, exactly what we both needed in many ways."

"I understand, sometimes work can be unpleasant. That being said, we have some work to discuss. I'm out and about so how about lunch? Parisan's Café? At noon?"

Brandi knew the code meaning "One hour, Lucy's Diner" and nodded. "Sure thing boss, we have some paperwork to finish here anyway so later today works fine."

"Excellent, see you at noon."

Brandi nodded to Kandi, and they got up and got dressed. They made sure to do their hair differently and didn't do any makeup. They dressed down as much as they could, but Brandi noted that they still were noticeable.

They headed out to her "Business" car, a regular old Lexus, something a young corporate climber would drive and headed out. Kandi was looking in the makeup mirror and frowning.

Brandi nodded at her. "Yeah, we still stick out. Our recent experiences have made our default setting a bit much. Even dressing down we stand out."

"Yes. This could make things tough. At least around here." Kandi got a thoughtful look on her face and then snapped her fingers. "Hang on." She pulled out a very small vial and tapped a small amount of white powder onto the back of her hand. She snorted it up and blinked a couple of times. Then she took a breath and focused.

Brandi was glad the windows were tinted as they were in some traffic. Kandi's hair turned from golden blonde to light brown, her tan darkened a bit and her body changed shape slightly. Her lips lost some pout, and her facial structure changed up a bit. She was now just pretty, but not the knockout she had been.

"We need to use our brains more Brandi. That little hit of coke was so small it was barely an children's aspirin size. I'm barely buzzed and now no one is going to think I'm me."

Brandi pulled into a parking spot 3 blocks away from the diner and they scanned around. After deciding it was clear, Brandi took a very tiny hit. She could barely feel the rush, but it was enough for her to make some changes. Her hair was now black, she was shorter, had a different body type, and they certainly didn't look like twins.

Brandi got out of the car and tugged on her blouse a bit. "We need to be sure to bring some different sized clothes. These don't fit me so well anymore." she muttered.

"Ug, you're not kidding. Great idea, but bad execution. Alright, let's meet the boss."

They looped the streets making sure they were not tailed and got a booth at the diner. Mr. Case showed up a few minutes later and looked around. After a moment he saw them. He started to look past them but paused and stared at them a bit. He walked over and said, "Pardon me, but have either of you two ever been to Newark?"

Brandi and Kandi smiled and shook their heads. "Jersey City though." Brandi replied.

Mr. Case nodded and sat down once he heard the confirmation. "Excellent disguises, you don't stand out at all. I was wondering if I would have to remind you that your defaults are now becoming rather well known here in Miami."

"We figured. I hope that won't be a problem." Brandi said. She looked at her boss. "We understand how this can affect our job, but after this last job we decided we wanted to enjoy some of the perks. Life can be short, as we know."

Mr. Case returned her look and then did the same to Kandi. "It can be. It can be a lot shorter if you don't make damn sure the people you trust are trustworthy. I think you understand that."

Brandi nodded. "We do. But all of this money and handsome boyfriends aren't worth it if you can't enjoy it a bit. So, we are going to."

Mr. Case nodded. "I can't say as I blame you but do be careful. For all of our sakes. Now, to business."

Mr. Case pulled out two files and gave them to them. "Since you two will of course share details, I'll just brief you both. I have two jobs that need doing, one each. The pay is $5 Million each, with a $1 Million bonus if completed within a week's time, meaning by next Monday."

"Brandi, you are going to Dallas. There is an oil man there with some contracts for some new oil fields. He has a silent partner, the client wants to know who, and copies of their agreements."

Mr. Case turned to Kandi. "Kandi, you are going to Cincinnati. There is an industrialist who has a new patent coming out. The client wants copies of patent and details of the item."

Mr. Case looked at both of them. "You also have an additional assignment while in those areas. Brandi, you have some of your college friends who live in Dallas. I have found out that a third one is going to be visiting there this weekend. You need to adjust some memories regarding your sister."

Brandi blinked and then nodded. "I understand." She smiled a bit. "Actually, it will be nice to see them again."

Mr. Case nodded. "Brandi, the extra assignment for Kandi is your parents."

Kandi and Brandi both stiffened at that. Mr. Case looked at them both and said, "You knew it had to be done sooner or later. Brandi, your parents live in Ohio, and I have found out that they are planning on doing a surprise visit in two weeks. Your success and the mystery boyfriend have proven too much for your mother and she has decided it's time to check up on their darling daughter."

Brandi let out a breath. "Of course, mom would do that." Brandi rubbed her temple and nodded. "Yes, it has to be done." Brandi looked at Kandi. Kandi smiled and took her hand.

"Don't worry sis, I'll be very careful." She got a twinkle in her eyes. "But be prepared for some embarrassing baby stories."

Brandi snickered and squeezed her hand.

"I understand boss, no issues. We will be done in a week, and back here with no problems."

Mr. Case nodded. He glanced around and leaned in. Brandi thought that odd, as normally he was very confident in his ability to notice anything amiss and never obviously looked around. Brandi and Kandi shared a look and leaned in closely.

"Girls, be careful. I have been noticing some things later that are making me very wary. I do not think they are aimed at you, but likely me. I want you two to be absolute ghosts on this one. Vanish and then reappear. Do not use the help desk, don't contact me until you are back here."

"Anyone in particular we need to be watching for?" Kandi said in a low voice.

"No. And that is the problem. If my hunch is correct, this "problem" is very good. Right now, you two are the only ones I trust fully with this. While it's now known you both work for me, I am certain they don't understand your full abilities. You are my aces in the hole, so to speak. Exeter. That is the code word. If you hear it from me, that means it's gone to shit."

Brandi shivered. "Boss, you are really worried about this. Are you sure you don't want us to stick around and help out?"

"No, business has to continue as normal while I do my digging and find out if I'm just paranoid in my old age or if we have a real problem." Mr. Case looked around again. "Also, rabbit. If you hear those two words from someone else who you have never heard from, they are to be trusted. At least once anyway."

Brandi and Kandi nodded. Mr. Case stood up and smiled. "You two are quite something. I look forward to your success." For a second Brandi noted a fondness in his eyes. Not sexual, but something she might see from her father.

"Take care." Mr. Case turned and left the diner.

Brandi and Kandi ate in silence.

Brandi was worried. She had never seen her boss like that. He could give lessons on cold to polar bears, so to see him actually a bit nervous was making her VERY nervous.

"Ghosts. Disappear." Kandi muttered. "We can do that sure, but it would be better if we could do it and not be noticed as missing. Not calling in, not driving around, or being seen. If there is an issue, then that someone will notice."

"I'm thinking 72 hours max before they know we are gone. Suspicious by 48 hours." Brandi said. Kandi nodded. "Shit, that's just not enough time. Not enough to be careful and fully cover our tracks."

Kandi sighed. "If only we could have a body double or something. Like some of those paranoid dictators?"

Brandi nodded and then froze. Kandi looked at her with an arched eyebrow.

"A double." Brandi said.

"Yes, that's what I said." Kandi replied.

"We can make one."

Kandi blinked twice. And then suddenly her eyes widened. "Holy shit. The blockers."

Brandi nodded excitedly. "Right, you saw the results and what we found out. We can reverse them, and if my hunch is right."

"We can use them as a binder. We could turn someone else into a copy of ourselves!"

"Yes. Remember the coding? With a bit of modification, we can make it physical only. The person would still be themselves, but us on the outside."

"And we can block our powers from being transferred. And we can program them! A PERFECT double!"

Brandi nodded excitedly. "Right! I think I know exactly what we need to do, I'm going to head home and grab some of our special mix and then head back to the lab. It's rented to us for a full month, so everything is right as we left it."

Kandi was already dropping some cash on the table and getting up. "Right, and I'll get some folks we can use this on. How long do you need? I'm thinking this will take you about 3 hours to do, so say 3pm at the lab?"

"Sounds about right. See you then."

3PM AT THE LAB

"Our doubles to be I take it?" Brandi said as she looked at the two women standing in front of her. Both were pretty, young college aged, dressed nicely but informally, and were Hispanic, likely some Cuban in them.

Neither woman responded. They both stood and stared straight ahead with slightly glazed eyes.

"Yes. Free lance escorts. Passport ready, as the ad said. So, two "rentals" of $10K each later, I picked them up, fried them, and here we are. Are you ready ladies?"

"Yes, I am ready." The women both intoned in a monotone voice.

Brandi smiled at Kandi. "So, we have them for a week then? Excellent. Here's the binder, I've made it an injection rather than snorting it. Works faster that way. I was able to really specialize this, it's practically a custom job for our physical bodies. We may not even have to do much other than link."

"Can we change them back though? Or is this a complete overwrite? Remember what happened the last time we used this." Kandi said.

"This is temporary. I ran some simulations, the binder, unless it's reproduced in the body, or she has another injection, will weaken over time. By my numbers, we have ten days before this breaks down to the point of the primary program taking back over, if you follow. Since we are not modifying her DNA to reproduce this sequence, and since it's not a natural sequence, she got a max of ten days."

Kandi took the notes Brandi handed her and read them. She nodded and said "Yes, I agree. The numbers all add up." She looked at the two girls. "So, what do we program them to do? Walk around like us, act like us, screw our boyfriends like us?"

Brandi snorted. "Oh no, nothing like that. They would give the game away to Steve and Mike right away if they kissed them. I'm thinking we have another long work week ahead of ourselves. Some phone calls, sleeping at home, late nights, maybe calling in sick with something nasty so the boys don't try and nurse us back to health."

"Enough to show up. I like it. Okay, so we inject and then we fuck?"

Brandi was already taking off her blouse. "Yes. You there, strip."

The girl on the right began to mechanically remove her clothing while Brandi smiled. She was just starting to get the cravings, so the timing was perfect. She looked over at Kandi who was removing her clothing.

"I gave Cindy and Annie detailed instructions about what to do. Regular routine, including sex. No reason not to let them have some fun. It will be a long work week, then Thursday you and I will come down with nasty colds, maybe mono, so the boys will be kept away. I checked with Steve's secretary, and he and Mike have a busy week this week as well, very likely several late nights."

"Perfect." Kandi said as she took the hand of one of the girls and led her over to a corner. She spread out a blanket and eased the girl down on her back. "So what project are we working on? For background?"

Brandi spread another blanket down and moved her mark down. "For Mr. Case, we are going to be doing background research for another upcoming assignment in Montreal. Cassin Shipping. They are a front for several companies to move high tech components overseas. We are trying to track down an industrial spying ring. For our cover, polymer research for a subsidiary of Dow."

Kandi nodded. "Okay, got it." Kandi eased between the girl's legs and Brandi saw her sister's face relax as the link happened. "Oh, so nice." Kandi purred. The girl sighed deeply and then her body went limp as a huge smile appeared on her face.

Brandi giggled and then eased her moist pussy against her soon to be double. The link was instant, and Brandi felt the wave of pleasure wash through her body. She sighed nearly as deeply as her target and just road the high for a bit. After several minutes she tensed and had a small orgasm.

"Hm, so nice. Time to work." Brandi thought. She dove into the girl's mind and began to implant instructions. The girl's name was Clara, and she was a part-time college student in one of the local colleges, and a full-time escort. Brandi implanted instructions that told her for the next ten days or until she was given a special instruction from her, she was Brandi Mimms. Brandi implanted everything, how to walk, talk, act, what to research and how to research via Mr. Case's company, and what to do on her cover story, and how to talk to and act with Steve and Mike.

This took a while, but Brandi was thorough and wanted to be sure this double would be a perfect double. After double-checking her programming, Brandi carefully linked to her core.

Brandi gasped as she felt the connection. It was very different than before, she honestly felt like she was seeing double, but mentally. Brandi carefully scanned the core file and saw the binders were in place. First, Brandi copied her file. Brandi had decided that she would be Clara for the trip as it was perfect cover. Then, very carefully Brandi linked and input the "program" of her physical body into Clara's desk and activated.

Brandi arched her back as the wave of energy ripped through her. She felt amazed and pumped! It was like a hit of the special coke booster added to some hot sex. Unlike normal copying where it was sexual pleasure, this was a physical rush. Adrenaline, energy, that pumped feeling after a great work out but times ten! Brandi locked her legs and began to spasm and jerk as the feelings coursed through her. She hissed and then let out a loud "YES!" as she orgasmed hard.

Brandi broke the link and laid back. She felt wonderful, almost energized. She sat up and looked at Clara.

Clara was no longer Clara. Brandi smiled at herself lying there with a big smile on her passed out face.

"Wow, that worked perfectly. Nice rush too." Kandi said.

Brandi looked over and smiled at her twin. She was looking at her perfect double and they both smiled as they got up.

"I think we are in business. Let's let them sleep it off and get our stuff ready." Brandi said and Kandi nodded.

They went over and got their double's cellphones and then made airline reservations and hotel reservations using an offshore account. They traded phone numbers, went over communication codes, got their special burn phones (one for Mr. Case, one of their own for contact only between them, and the emergency one in case it all went to hell). Since they had photographic memories no paper or copies were needed.

Brandi then handed her sister an inhaler. Kandi looked at it and arched an eyebrow.

"A little something I came up with. I had asthma as a kid and kept one around. This is our special booster in inhaler form."

"No kidding? Wow. Non-detectable?"

"100% non-detectable. No drug dogs, no x-rays, no chemicals. They would need a very advanced lab to detect that this is anything other than regular asthma medicine. Good for about 30 shots, regular dosage."

"Perfect. Exactly what today's high class spy needs." Kandi said with a smile.

Brandi went over and passed some smelling salts under Clara's nose. After a few sniffs she woke up. She was groggy a bit, then her eyes cleared, and Brandi helped her up.

"So, do you understand what you need to do? What you are?" Brandi asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I'm Brandi Mimms, in public I'm a consultant for Case Consulting, in private an industrial spy. I am your body double for the next ten days or until released by a special code phrase by you."

"Let's talk about your coming week." Brandi said.

Brandi quizzed her double while Kandi did the same and Brandi was very satisfied with the results.

"Excellent Brandi. You are perfect." Brandi said with a smile. "Last question, who are you really?"

Brandi smiled as a perfect copy of herself smiled back and said "That is irrelevant. That other person does not exist while I am your double. I am Brandi Mimms."

Kandi nodded with a smile as her double answered the same.

"We are done here. You two, get over to that computer and get to work on your job. You have a late night, and several long days ahead of you." Brandi said. She handed her double her own clothing. "Here you go."

Brandi's double began to dress, and Brandi picked up her inhaler. She put it to her mouth and took a hit. She felt the rush and amped up power flow through her body and then focused on Clara's core file copy. Brandi felt her body morph and then it was done. Brandi looked at the stainless-steel tabletop and smiled as Clara smiled back at her.

"Hey Clara." Brandi smiled at the other hot little escort leaning against the table. "I'm Maria."

"Hi Maria, looking good." Brandi and Kandi giggled and then dressed in the escorts clothing. They picked up the suitcases and Brandi noted that their doubles were hard at work and no longer paying any attention to them.

"Well, to the airport." Brandi said and off they went. They ducked out of the back and after making very sure no one was following they got a cab and got to the airport. They hugged each other goodbye and off they went.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,365 Followers