Blow Your Mind Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi let the girls talk to Kandi for a few minutes. They all talked about various memories, no one seemed to have any confusion or questions. It appeared the programming was a success.

"Hey Brandi, hang on." Kandi said.

"Brandi?"

"Mom? Hey mom! How are you?" Brandi said.

"Oh, we are just fine. Your sister surprised us yesterday. We had a late night too, talking all about you two."

Brandi felt her stomach tense a bit over this, knowing what had really happened. She forced a smile and said "Well, good. We haven't been very good at keeping in touch lately."

"No, you have not. But I am very interested to meet this Steve, he sounds like a very nice man."

"So is Mike." Brandi replied.

"Oh? Mike, is it? Your sister was more focused on YOUR boyfriend."

"Tattletale." Kandi said from a distance.

"Well, Kandi said she had some business to talk to you about, so I'll let her get to it. Your dad is out getting some things for a nice meal tonight. I wish you were here; it would be nice to have both of our girls here."

Brandi's hand tensed on the phone, but she took a deep breath and said "Yes, it would. Okay mom, love you."

Brandi looked around at her friends and said, "You stay here, business talk."

Brandi got up and went into the living room. She put the phone to her ear.

"So, all good?" she asked with a bit of tension.

"Yes. Sis, I was very careful and quick. I've changed up the photos and stuff, took me all night. But it's done. And done as nicely as I could. I'm sorry this had to happen, I really am."

Brandi took a deep breath. "I know. It's not your fault. It's just a really weird feeling is all, knowing the truth. Thank you for being careful."

"No, thank you for letting me become part of your family. Part of a real family."

Brandi smiled at that and brushed a tear away. "Okay, enough of this. It's done. And so are the girls, plus two more."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I took care of everything." Brandi said using the code word to let Kandi know that she had recruited for their own team.

"Great. It sounded like you had everything set up. BTW, I did some digging, It turns out a couple more of our sorority sisters are not to far off. Julie and Maxine."

"Oh sure, I remember them, a year ahead of us."

"I'm going to pay them a visit, say hi." Kandi said using the code that meant she would change memories but not recruit.

"Yeah, do that. Did you take care of the car?" Brandi said using the code for if she had done the job from Mr. Case.

"All done."

"Good. I'm taking another day or two here. Nicole has a couple of friends she wants me to meet, so why not?"

"Sounds like a plan, I'm doing the same here."

"Alright then, take care. Love you sis."

"Love you too."

Brandi hung up and swayed back into the kitchen. She sat down and her girls ringed around her. Brandi smiled and said "So tell me, know anymore cheerleaders I need to meet?"

TWO DAYS LATER

Brandi arched her back hard as she screamed "YES!" loudly. Her pussy clenched around the man's cock and she shuddered as he blew a huge load into her. Brandi let her pleasure rip through her and into the man's mind and he shuddered hard several times and then simply fell backwards onto the bed.

Brandi let her body go limp as she let the after orgasm wash through her and after a few moments she rolled over with a contented sigh.

"So, was my boyfriend satisfactory?"

Brandi looked over to lovely Asian woman wearing black stockings and nothing else. She was leaning back and smoking a cigarette and had a large smile on her face and an evil glint to her eye. She was a spinner in body shape with a nice tight body, toned and fit, long black hair, brown eyes, and pert tits.

"Yes Leah, he was. I can see why you like him." Brandi said as she stood up and stretched.

"Well, that and he's easy to manipulate." Leah responded and they both giggled.

Leah was Brandi's latest recruit. She wasn't a cheerleader, but a friend of Keisha's who was a psychiatrist and therapist for the team. She was a few years older than Brandi, but hot as hell, smart and sharp, and also kinky as fuck. Brandi had programmed her to be the analyst for her team, and also the interrogator (if they ever needed one). She was also a dominant personality, and was a friend of Keisha's because of that. They both liked playing mind games and manipulating people, and as such, Leah was a perfect candidate for the team. She had required very little manipulation to make her want to join.

Brandi also had two drivers, Jenna (a hot blonde from Houston) and Luna (a smoking Latina from San Antonio) she had recruited and signed up.

Brandi had met up with Leah and her boyfriend, a star running back on the team for lunch. Brandi had easily seduced both of them into coming up to her room for a three way, no kissing needed. Then she had swept in and converted Leah while her boyfriend sat watching like a zombie after Brandi fried him. That had actually turned Leah on hugely, and she had been finger-fucking herself the entire time Brandi had fucked him. Brandi had carefully held back on frying Leah because she saw how turned on she was and decided to see how it went.

Leah blew out a cloud of smoke and smiled. "I'm going to love working for you and your sister. Especially if I can watch you mind fuck people like this. God! I get so fucking turned on watching that!"

"Kinky little slut." Brandi said and smiled.

"Yes Ms. Brandi, YOUR kinky little slut." Leah responded and they both laughed.

"Well, he's out for hours. And I am sated. But if you are interested, I can do the same to you." Brandi said as she traced her finger down Leah's chest and circled her nipple. Leah flushed, her nipple hardened, and her breathing picked up.

"I would like that. A lot." Leah gently eased Brandi back and began to kiss down her tits towards her pussy.

"Well then, keep going down." Leah smiled up at her as she slowly licked down. Just as she got to Brandi's clit she paused.

"What will happen? How do you do this?"

Brandi smiled. "Long story. Maybe someday I'll tell you. But what will happen is that you will start to kiss and such on my pussy and we will link minds. Your mind will not be able to resist and I will take control of your mind and will. It will have massive physical effects on your body, your pleasure centers will go crazy and it will overwhelm your mind. I held off from full force earlier because you seemed to enjoy watching your zombie boyfriend watch."

Leah kissed along Brandi's inner thighs and giggled. "You held off? My God! What you did to me was so amazing I'm surprised I can still function!" Leah looked up at her with a look of excitement. "Don't hold off! Blast me and blast my mind!"

Brandi smiled and grabbed her by the hair. She shoved Leah's face into pussy, Leah started to suck and the link was instantaneous. Brandi didn't hold back, but swept into Leah's mind like high tide. Leah tensed and orgasmed instantly. Brandi controlled her and forced her to suck, lick and eat her out, lapping up her boyfriend's cum and cleaning her out. Brandi let her orgasm again and again while she herself rode the wave to several orgasms.

After numerous orgasms Brandi sighed. "Oh poo. I need to stop my little kinky freak, otherwise I may cause you to have a stroke. One last one and then we rest."

Leah tensed, Brandi tensed and then they both screamed as a huge orgasm ripped through them. Leah was out cold the second she stopped screaming. Brandi lay back and caught her breath.

"Damn! That was fun! What a little freak! She was getting more and more turned on the more I took control of her." Brandi reached down and rolled Leah onto her back so she could breath and noted the huge smile and the rolled up eyes. Leah had likely orgasmed herself unconscious for the rest of the day and night.

Brandi yawned and got up. She was returning to Miami on an evening flight and Kandi would be in tomorrow early. Based on reports from Cindy and Annie, no one was the wiser. Their doubles had reported that they had noted someone tailing them during their morning runs twice, but had ditched them both times.

That concerned Brandi, but Mr. Case's instructions had been clear. She'd let him know when she got back.

Brandi showered and put on a nice silk gown. She went into the suite's main room and sat down on a chair. She pulled out Clara's cellphone and called her sister.

Kandi had been busy too. She had been able to actually link up with three sorority sisters and changed up some memories. She had also recruited a researcher, a mousy librarian she had met when she had gone to do some reading one night while with her parents. She was no longer mousy but had changed over into a smoking hot librarian with a taste for going commando at work. She was also more than ready to move to Miami for her upcoming job.

"So, it looks like we see each other tomorrow morning. Just meet at the lab?" Kandi was saying as Brandi heard a "ding" on one of her other phones.

"Yeah, um, hang on, got a text. Oh. Shit."

Brandi felt a cold fear sweep through her.

She was looking at the emergency phone. Mr. Case's personal number had sent a single word.

Exeter.

Brandi heard a gasp on the line.

"Brandi."

"Kandi, I see it."

There was silence for a moment and then Brandi stood up. "Kandi, Charlie 3." She said.

"Charlie 3." Kandi replied and the line went dead.

Brandi smashed her business phone and her personal phone and got dressed. She took a short hit from the inhaler, took on Leah's form, and headed out.

She took a cab to the airport, went to the bathroom and took another hit. She assumed the form of another woman, pulled out her emergency fake ID, and got a ticket to Mobile, Alabama. Five hours later she was in a hotel room as another woman using a phone she had "acquired" from a passenger on the plane.

There was a knock on the door, and Brandi stood to the side and focused. She was able to determine that only one person, a female was on the other side and was also focusing. She whispered their code word softly by the edge of the door, and barely heard the correct response.

She opened the door to a rather plane looking woman with brown hair. She let her in, and they hugged hard.

"I made sure our parents are okay. I programmed a couple of cops to keep tabs for us. They should be fine." Kandi said.

"Thank you." Brandi said.

They both looked at each other for a second and then nodded.

"Okay. Let's figure out what happened and figure out a plan." Brandi said.

Kandi nodded and then they both paused as they heard a ding again.

It was on the special phone. A text message.

"Exeter Rabbit".

Then another message appeared. "We need to meet."

Brandi and Kandi both shared a look and then nodded.

"Where and when?"