Blow Your Mind Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Brandi smiled as she swayed through the crowd at the country club. She looked like a hot little gold-digger and for today that was exactly what she was. She tossed her red hair a bit and smiled at one of her "friends" named Josie. Josie was arm in arm with an older gentleman dressed for tennis, as was she.

"Doubles today?" she called out.

"Yes, Randy was able to get away from work for an afternoon off." The man nodded at her and then resumed talking to another man.

"Well, I'm off for a shower, just had spin class."

Josie gave her a smirk and said "Sounds nice, have a good shower Sam."

Brandi smirked back and moved on. The real "Sam", or Samantha was currently trussed up in a large laundry bag, her pussy oozing, her mind completely melted into happy goo, and certainly out for at least another 12 hours. Her target though, was already waiting in their private cabana for some fun.

Sam was her target's mistress and lover. She was a little gold-digging tramp, a hot little red-headed number, who was currently taking her lover for quite a ride. He had her set up with a nice private apartment, a new car, memberships in some private clubs, and a nice little offshore account for expenses.

It had been almost too easy to set this up and then get ahold of Sam and do what needed to be done.

Brandi moved on and got to the private cabana house. As she walked up, she suddenly tensed a bit. She looked around and something felt off.

Brandi stopped and dug into her bag and pulled out her cellphone. She put it to her ear and started talking.

"Hi Staci! You caught me just as I was going for a shower, what's up? Oh?"

Brandi stopped and started talking like one woman to another woman as she carefully scanned the area. After a few moments she noticed that the blinds were closed, and that there was some music playing a bit louder than one would expect. Loud enough to cover certain sounds if needed.

Brandi knew something was off. She turned and kept speaking "Okay, okay, I'm on my way. But you owe me big time!" She laughed like she was sharing a joke and after she was further away, she put the phone away and looked around.

She nodded that no one was around and eased over into the brush. She very quietly moved around behind the cabana and eased up. She listened for a bit and mentally nodded to herself. There was something off, she could sense some minor movement, but in two places. She carefully eased up and peeked in the corner of the window.

Her target was lying on the bed, tied up, gagged and blindfolded. He was shaking and obviously scared as hell. She looked to the front of the small bedroom and noted the door was open into the main room. She noticed a shadow on the floor of the main room and it moved slightly. The location of the shadow indicated that someone was sitting in a place that would put them behind the door when she opened it. She eased back and thought for a moment.

"Fuck, so much for an easy job. They are waiting for Sam, whomever this person is wants both of us." Brandi thought for a moment and then sighed. "Well, no helping it. I need to finish this job." She eased over to the window by the bathroom and carefully eased it to the side. She slipped in very quietly and eased up to the partially open door. She glanced out and saw a man sitting in such a way that anyone coming in the front door would miss him as they would immediately see the man tied up in the bed. He had a small gun with what appeared to be silencer in his hand.

Brandi frowned. She couldn't sneak up on him from her spot. She eased back and thought for a moment. She glanced around and noted some bottles of various hairsprays and perfumes, and then she grinned.

Quietly she grabbed some items and did a little bit of work. Easing back, she took out Sam's cellphone and dialed the cabana number. The phone on the table next to the door started to ring, causing more noise along with the music already playing. Brandi heard the man shift. She let the phone ring while she used a lighter to light a ball of cotton and rags in front of a bottle of bug spray. The flame began to hit another pressurized container of hairspray. Brandi slid out the window quickly and darted back to the bedroom. She listened as the phone kept ringing and counted seconds to herself.

"Just about, now!" Brandi thought.

BANG!

A loud bang echoed inside the cabana as the pressurized can blew. She had made sure the windows were shut, so the noise was muffled. She opened the window to the bedroom and leaped in. She moved through the door and came right up behind the man who had rushed to the bathroom. Brandi kicked him between the legs from behind.

The man grunted loudly and staggered. Brandi spun him around, grabbed his hand and twisted. The gun went flying, Brandi heaved him over onto his back and she landed on top of him. Before he could react, she kissed him and blasted his mind as hard as she could.

The man jerked once and then turned into a blob of jelly. Brandi scrambled his mind as solidly as she could and then eased off him.

"Damn, easy assignment my ass." She muttered. She focused on what she had read.

This guy was a hitman. And from what she could tell, he was a really good hitman. He had been hired to kill the man and Sam by the man's wife and to make it look like a lover's quarrel. He had been very well paid as this was a set up hit, not just a regular hit.

"Hm, this guy has some serious skills. Having a hitman on the payroll would be VERY useful." Brandi thought. She looked at the guy and nodded. "A nice bonus. But first things first."

Brandi went over and removed the gag from the shaking man tied in the bed. He started to babble.

"Please! I double whatever they are paying you! I'll".

Brandi just locked lips and stunned him. Then she undid the binding and removed the blindfold. The man looked at her in a daze.

"Okay lover! Now, time to have some fun and forget this ever happened." Brandi said. She eased off her clothing, pulled off the man's pants, and gave his cock a nice sow lick.

"Uh, Sam? Oh, that is no nice." The man said in a increasingly dazed voice.

Brandi licked several time and then locked her lips around his cock. The man made a goo goo sound and went limp. Brandi linked up and scanned him. He had some useful engineering skills she copied for herself, and then the information she needed. Brandi then programmed him. This incident had never happened. He had come here, met up with Samantha, had the most amazing sex he had ever had, and had decided that he loved Samantha. He would divorce his wife and marry her and be hers forever.

Brandi giggled. She had read the man's mind and knew he didn't give a shit about Samantha. He was going to dump her eventually and get something newer and more fun. He already had some stuff lined up to make sure that if she tried anything she would be ruined. She would get a taste of the good life and then a lesson in what money and power means, and apparently the man enjoyed doing this as he had done it twice before.

Brandi mentally grinned. "Well, justice then. You get to be an owned man from now on. You live, but as a pussy-whipped bitch." She thought as she finished up the programming. Brandi focused on the man's mind, locked it all in and then focused on making him blow his load.

The man tensed and Brandi gulped his cum down.

Brandi sat back and nodded. "One down."

Brandi then walked over to the hitman and pulled his pants down. She licked him and sucked him and then mounted him.

"Oh yes. Mm, that's the stuff. Oral sex works but give me a cock any day." Brandi hissed as she clamped her pussy down hard on the man's dick. The man tensed and Brandi linked up.

Brandi just let her mind ride the high for a bit. She slowly eased up and down on his cock, and she pulled off her top and rubbed her tits. "Oh God! I LOVE this! So good!" Brandi moaned out. She pumped a bit faster and then had a nice orgasm. She shuddered and squeezed on the man's cock, but she mentally held him off from cumming.

"Not yet. No, no. I'm not done with you my fine hitman." Brandi said softly.

Brandi then got to work. She copied his skills, contacts, information, everything. He was VERY good based off what she scanned, maybe one of the best in North America.

After that she focused on programming him. She inserted memories that the man's wife was going to double-cross him and set him up for the murder. He had never been there but would go and take her out as soon as he could do so. He never was at the club, had never broken into the cabana, nothing at all had happened. He would wake up, clean up, leave, go to his hotel, go to sleep, and wake up with his new mission.

Brandi then put some programming into him. Whenever she contacted him with a certain code phrase he would respond and do anything required. He was on retainer for her, and he didn't even know it.

"Useful to have." Brandi sighed as she sped up her bouncing. She pushed some lust and energy into his mind and his eyes opened up. They were glazed over, but he grabbed her by the waist and began to push up hard and fast into Brandi. Brandi laughed and rode the hitman.

"Oh fuck! FUCK! You are, uh, good!" Brandi panted out. The man didn't respond but fucked her harder. After several minutes they both tensed, and Brandi clamped down on his cock hard. Brandi grabbed her top and shoved it into her mouth.

"YEAH! FUCK YEAH!" Brandi yelled into the gag. The man tensed and pumped a huge load into her pussy and then with a contented grunt, fell back on the floor with a snort.

Brandi let the after-orgasm flow through her and caught her breath.

"That was nice." She looked at the man. He was rather handsome. "Too bad I'm attached; I think I could really get to like you." She said.

Brandi eased off, cleaned up, and then checked both men. The hitman was obviously in better shape and Brandi could see he'd be up soon. Her original target was out like a light. Brandi went over to his briefcase, opened it, and used Sam's phone to take pictures of the necessary documents. She then texted them to a special number that would forward them to Mr. Case. She replaced the documents and then went and cleaned up.

Brandi cleaned up the bathroom as best she could, then ducked out the window. She moved back through the club area, and after ducking out of site, slipped into the laundry room. Way in the back storage she dug up the large laundry bag that had a trussed-up Sam in it. She undid the binding, and then scissored with her. She implanted memories of amazing sex with the man, and that she was going to have his as a husband and enjoy him for the rest of her life.

Brandi grinned. "The gold-digger strikes it rich, and even gets love out of it. The man gets paid back for his messing with women by becoming his new wife's devoted husband and being her whipped fuck toy. The hitman takes out a jealous wife. And I get revenge on the damn bitch who nearly got me killed."

Brandi thought about it for a minute. Not exactly perfect justice, but Brandi knew that her target had suspected his wife of infidelity and had some proof of it. So close enough for her.

"Definitely a fractured fairy tale for this one." Brandi giggled. Brandi focused on the file of one of the waitresses working at the club and assumed her form. Then she let her mind flow through Sam and then enjoyed the joint orgasm.

Brandi got up, cleaned up, got dressed and then dressed Sam. She waved smelling salts under her nose and Sam eventually was awake enough to stand. She looked around with a dazed smile and after a bit she giggled and said "I need to go to the cabana, my Loverboy is waiting for me."

Brandi smiled as the girl staggered off with a well-fucked look on her face and she slipped back into the laundry area and eased out the back with some other workers going off shift.

Brandi did her usual anti-tailing routine, and after making sure she was not being followed, she assumed her Clara form and headed out shopping. She got some clothing that would fit Brandi and got a bite to eat. Brandi checked her phone, and sent Kandi her missions success code word.

Kandi replied with one of her own, and Brandi smiled. "Well, we are both $6 million richer now. And I need to change and get going." Brandi thought as she grabbed her bags. She ducked into a bathroom, took a hit on her inhaler, and changed into Brandi. She changed clothing, did her makeup and smiled as she headed out of the mall to her Uber.

"Well, time to see my friends. This should be fun." Brandi thought as the Uber drove her to a nice apartment complex.

Brandi had not seen any of her college friends since graduation. She had been keeping in touch, but she knew that she was not keeping as close as she might be. Part of that was simply being smart, the less they knew the better. But part of it was that Brandi was drifting away from them due to her job and what she was. She had been thinking about that and decided that job or not she wanted to keep in better touch with her girlfriends. The more she thought about it though, the more she realized that she could do a whole lot more with them.

Brandi knew that she would go solo one day, she and Kandi. When that happened, they would need a team of experts to handle things for them. While they could do or could "learn" to do anything, the time factor was a killer, so a team to assist was required.

Brandi and Kandi could create their team easily. And make them 100% loyal. So why not use her friends? The amount of money they would make would be more than any of them would see in a long time, they would get to live in Miami, and well, what hot woman doesn't secretly fantasize about being a "Bond Girl"?

Brandi smiled as she headed up the stairs to the penthouse apartment rented by her friend Nicole, and a new friend of hers named Kiesha. Nicole was a Dallas Cowgirl cheerleader, and Keisha was one of her squad mates. And that opened some more interesting possibilities and potential "recruits".

Brandi brushed her hair back and grinned as she rang the bell. There was a pause and then the Ring dinged.

"Hello?"

"Hey there! I heard some hot sorority girls were having a party, can I play?"

There was a pause and then Nicole's voice sounded out. "Brandi? Oh my God! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Miami!"

"Business. I thought I'd surprise you. Can I come in?"

"Fuck yes! Hang on!"

The door buzzed and Brandi opened the door and got an immediate hug from Nicole.

"Brandi! How are you? Looking good girl!"

"You look pretty good yourself. How's the world of professional cheerleading?"

"Non-stop! Guess what? Heather and Susan are here too!"

"What? Oh damn! What luck!"

"Brandi!" Two excited squeals came from the hall as her other two best friends from college rushed up and hugged her.

They eventually made it to the living room and Nicole introduced Keisha and another cheerleader friend named Tia.

Nicole got Brandi a margarita and they all sat down and started talking. Brandi got caught up on what everyone was up to.

Heather was a lovely brunette with a curvy hourglass body. She was currently working in sales in a major industrial machinery company but was being courted by another company for a management position.

Susan was currently going to medical school at Baylor. She was a lovely looking sandy blonde haired woman with a pert figure of someone who liked to swim.

Nicole of course was a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys. She was a fiery redhead, and a lot smarter than she let on. She had always liked to play up the ditzy cheerleader stereotype and then burn people who fell for it.

Keisha was from Dallas originally and had just graduated college from UT with a business degree. She was another hot cheerleader with lovely ebony skin, long black hair, and a fine figure.

Tia was a knockout Slavic beauty who was originally from Romania. Her parents had come over when she was in high school and she was still going through college working on a degree in English and language skills. She had platinum blonde hair and a nice accent.

Brandi gave them her cover story, and they were suitably impressed with it as well as her boyfriend.

After several drinks and plenty of talk, Brandi decided it was time to start making her move.

"Here, let me help you with the next round of drinks." Brandi said as Keisha stood up to get refills.

"Thanks Brandi. Come on." Keisha led Brandi back into the kitchen, which was separate from the living room.

Brandi carefully focused and noted that no one else had followed and moved up right behind Keisha as she started putting more ice into the margarita machine. She tapped Keisha on the shoulder and as she turned around Brandi wrapped her up and locked lips.

Brandi had taken a hit of her inhaler before coming in and she instantly linked with Keisha. With all the booze they had drunk so far, her mind was already pretty weakened. Brandi quickly seized control and implanted her instructions.

She stepped back and smiled. Keisha blinked several times and then she walked past Brandi to the doorway. "Tia? Can you come here for a second?"

With that Keisha, turned and walked back through the other door. A few moments later Tia came in.

"Yes Keisha? What do you." She cut off as Brandi grabbed her and kissed her hard. Again, the link was quick, the mind was weak, and in a few moments, Tia blinked and without a word walked through the door headed towards Keisha's bedroom.

Brandi focused and listened for a moment. She heard Susan getting up and saying she needed to use the bathroom. Brandi smiled and moved into the hallway. She moved to the bathroom and opened the door right as Susan came around the corner.

"Hey, just finishing up the drinks. Here." Brandi made to hold the door for her. As Susan moved past, Brandi shoved her into the bathroom and kissed her. In a few moments, Susan was blanked out, and sitting on the toilet quietly staring into space.

"Keisha? Hey girl, where are those margaritas?" Nicole called from the hallway as Brandi exited the bathroom.

"She's just finishing them up. After you." Brandi said as she motioned for Nicole to use the door.

"Thanks Brandi. Keisha? Hey, where."

Brandi spun Nicole around and kissed her. After a few moments she broke the kiss and smiled as a glazed eye, zombie like Nicole walked past her heading towards her bedroom.

Brandi walked back into the living room where Heather was finishing a text. She smiled up at Brandi, and said "Hey, just texted Julie. Remember her? She working on her Master's at." Brandi leaned down and kissed her and repeated what she had just done to everyone else.

Heather melted back into the couch with a dazed smile on her face and Brandi sat down next to her.

"Whew! Damn girlfriend, I wasn't sure I could pull that off. But lucky you I did." Brandi smiled at her friend. She had fed off of her in college, but had not done anything else. She had not been really into other girls then. But now, after her changes, and especially after nearly merging with Kandi, she was fully bi-sexual. And her friends were all hot.

"I feel like a kid in a candy store with dad's credit card. Where do I begin?" Brandi said as she leaned over and traced her index finger down between Heather's cleavage. Heather didn't respond but stared blankly ahead.

Brandi leaned in and kissed her deeply. She dove into her friend's mind and scanned her. Brandi saw all her secrets and her dreams.

Brandi broke the kiss and smiled. "Well, I didn't realize you were fantasizing about me. You dirty little whore. Well, lucky you, I am going to make your dreams come true. I think you would be an excellent handler and sales rep. But first things first."

Brandi kissed her again and implanted commands. She broke the kiss and sat back. Heather blinked and then looked at Brandi. She smiled and stood up. She began to slowly undress, being very sexy as she did it.