Blowback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

"Oh fuck," he said, gripping her neck to keep her close. She couldn't help but smell him. Though he'd showered at some point in the day, she could still smell his masculinity. There was no hiding that salty, lurid scent that Jewel knew from somewhere else. Somewhere familiar that she couldn't quite place. Certainly not herself, of course. She smelled like berries!

Chloe couldn't deny how hot the scene was for her. At some point during the blowjob, her hand had slipped into her pants again. She couldn't help herself! It was almost like she was under control herself. Wait, was that it? Had some of the instructions she'd installed washed over to her? Maybe through the speakers or a casual glance at Jim's screen or something? Maybe. Who cares? She took off her pants and fingered herself openly, thumb brushing and rubbing at her bulbous clit. It was a good thing she didn't have long fingernails, because her vigorous pumping of digits in her dripping slit could have been dangerous!

After popping his balls into her mouth one at a time to get a feel for them, Jewel returned to fellating him properly. Jewel is rewarded with the first bead of precum from Steve's own tip, the taste subtle but reminiscent of how she had heard cum described. Salty and bitter, but only at first. Then the Mindworm went to work, reordering her senses into enjoying the flavour..and making her want more.

She took progressively more cock down her throat. The tutorials did their job, and she knew just how to suppress her gag reflex in order to take him deep inside her body. Pink lips wrapped themselves around his girth, dragging them up and down and leaving wet trails of saliva in her wake. Meanwhile, her tongue dragged underneath him. The muscle slid along the tiny ridges of his head, tasting and tickling his sensitive flesh and making him buck against her head. Which she didn't mind. The more cock she got, the better.

"Let me take over for a bit. I've always wanted to do this," he asked. Jewel paused, looking up to non-verbally ask what he had in mind. His hands both wrapped around her head, and he thrust himself inside her throat like it was a fuckhole. Throatfucking. She'd heard about this. The idea that her pretty mouth was being exploited so lewdly made Jewel moan, vibrating his dick and spurring him onward. Lurid, wet noises sounded like disgusting music to Chloe, who fingered herself to their depraved tune. She had done this. She had made a 'straight' guy suck dick, and it was amazing!

The first rope of cum caught Jewel by surprise. All those videos of education, and it's tough to tell when a cock is about to burst in your mouth unless you have the experience. The seed splashed against her tongue, and her tastebuds were immediately submerged in salty, hot joy. Jewel wrapped her hands around his dick and stroked him to completion, urging the gush of cum to continue. By the time he was finished, he had a mouthful of spunk to show off.

"Good girl!" Chloe praised, rubbing Jewel's back with her juice-slickened hand. "And what do we do with loads?"

The sissy knew the answer to that question. She swallowed, sending that spunk sliding down her throat and settling with a gurgle in her belly. Jewel licked her lips, savouring the last of his taste.

"Wow. You sure this is your first time Jim?" Steve asked.

Jim? Jewel pondered that name. Something about it sounded familiar. Chloe's hand tilted Jewel's face towards hers and kissed her. Immediately hew thoughts scattered to the four winds, carried off in the sudden passion of the experience. Her tongue stuck into Jewel's mouth, licking up fragments of cum from her mouth and tasting Steve's seed for herself.

Chloe pulled back from the affection first. "So, Jewel. How did you like your first time sucking dick?"

Her eyes were half-lidded, mind adrift in a sea of sensation. "I loved...ngh, I loved it. I wanna do it again and again and never stop sucking~"

Chloe giggled at that. "I'm glad! But we'll have to save that for another day. Now it's time to put that pussy of yours to the test, alright?"

"Whoa there," Steve said, holding up his hands. "I'm still recovering here. Fuck that was a good nut."

The blonde nodded. "I see. Well, Jewel and I will have to find a way to inspire you back into action, won't we? What do you say, girl: wanna get a head start?"

Chloe reached into the bag she'd brought with her and fished out another toy from her collection. This one was about as long as Steve's shaft, but dark purple and made of a firm gel. It was attached to a harness, sort of like a pair of underwear in the most general form. Chloe stepped out of her (now soaked) panties and attached the strap-on toy to herself. She took the lube from the bag and looked at it. Then, with a devious grin, she put it away.

Seven inches of floppy fake cock pressed themselves against Jewel's mouth.

"Suck," Chloe ordered. Jewel obeyed. She couldn't help herself. "Get it nice and sloppy too, 'cause this is going inside you the other way, and you're gonna want maximum lubrication for what comes next."

Jewel's mouth was pretty dry from the expended saliva of fellating Steve. She tried to think of things that would elicit a burst of drool from her mouth. A delicious steak, ice cream, another fat glob of manly cum...That did it. Her mouth flooded with saliva once more, and she lazily drooled along the purple length to get it nice and sloppy for what was to come.

"Now turn around and face Steve," Chloe ordered. Jewel did so. Her skirt slipped off her body, and her soaked panties soon joined it on the floor. Her shoes and socks stayed on though. Chloe liked the way they looked on her. When Jewel felt the pressure on her butt, she realized how grateful she was that Mistress had made her get the toy so wet. Sliding in took effort, and though there was still some leftover lube from the plug inside her, the sissy's rear was still a virgin hole.

"Take it, you slut," she said. Chloe felt suddenly self-conscious. How had she gotten this far down the rabbit hole of depravity? She was pegging a boy who had tried to fuck with her mind. That only spurred her forward, though. She would make him pay for his presumption. Try to make her a sex toy, will he? She'd make him a fuckdoll.

She slammed him, gripping his body for purchase while taking his rear as her own. The sounds Jewel made from the intrusion made it clear it was a mix of pain and pleasure, but pleasure was winning out a lot of the time. Her weak dribble of sissy seed continued, showing off just how much she really enjoyed getting her pussy pounded.

Steve, meanwhile, had clearly enjoyed the show. His erection was back in full force, partially thanks to the fact that he'd been stroking himself off for the last minute or so. "Okay. Think I'm ready to tag in."

Chloe nodded. She withdrew the toy, taking special note of how gaped and lewd poor Jewel's ass now was. It looked like a proper sexual organ now. Good. She decided to reward her shamelessness with some extra lubrication, grabbing a tube of the gel from her bag and squirting a long, lewd dollop within her rump. She spread it around his entrance too, just in case. With Steve taking Chloe's place, she crawled around the bed to face Jewel, who was quivering with anticipation.

"He's going to stick it in now," Chloe told her. Her fingers brushed Jewel's cheek affectionately, seeing the apprehension in her expression. "He's going to take you. And you want it. You want it so bad."

Jewel nodded. The already present heat amped itself up. She felt so empty inside, and the pressing tip of cock stood the only chance of properly filling her. Jewel wiggled, urging the dick to slip inside her.

"Tell us, sweetie. Tell us that you want his cock."

"I...I want your cock," she said, her voice shaking with hesitation.

"Louder. Tell us the truth."

She moaned. "I want your cock, Steve. I want it inside me!"

Chloe could see the cock slide in. Not from looking at the act itself. But from seeing the look on Jewel's face. Her eyes fluttered, her mouth opened, and a gasping groan forced its way out of her throat. This was it. Chloe had done this to poor Jewel.

Steve took his time pressing himself into Jewel's ass. Bless his heart, he genuinely seemed to not want to hurt her. The sissy's training kept her from clenching down too much, and after a few cycles of penetration managed to open up to allow half of Steve inside her.

Somewhere deep inside Jewel's mind, there was something that told her that this was wrong. That she wasn't into guys. That this was some kind of awful mistake. But then Steve's dick would prod her prostate and force a little drop of precum from her body, and the voice faded away into the background.

Chloe saw the moment Jewel gave in and accepted the dick inside her. Her muscles fully relaxing and allowing herself to be used for their mutual pleasure. She entwined her fingers with Jewel's, kissing her hard. Tongues dancing together in the shared joy of Jewel's loss of virginity.

"Remember this, Jim," she whispered. She pressed herself against his dribbling clit, smearing a few drops of preseed onto her skin. "Remember that you lost your virginity to a man. Your little nub is so close to a real girl, but it's also lightyears away. Your innocence, your manhood, taken from you by a guy. And you loved every second." She pushed her mouth hard into Jewel, the poor girl's questions about just what the heck Chloe was talking about cut off by the act. She lost her train of thought about a half minute into the smooch, moaning eagerly into her mouth as Steve pounded her tight little pussy.

But he needed more. This wasn't enough. Chloe's dominant desires were taking hold of her reason. Her finger touched the dribbles of pre that had touched her skin and scooped it into her mouth.

"Mnf~" It was the taste of submission. She looked down at the purple dildo around her waist, and then at the perfect pink mouth in front of her. Yes. It had to happen.

She pressed his head down, lowering him onto all fours. Steve adjusted, curious to see where this was going. He got his answer when Jewel got a mouthful of dildo again, this time tainted by her own insides.

"Suck," Chloe commanded once more. Jewel hesitated. A hard thrust from Steve helped her decision making along. She would obey~

For a few blessed minutes, the rhythm was synchronised. Each motion Jewel made to push back was met with an equal thrust from Chloe forward. Likewise, when she slid her ass away from Steve, Chloe pushed her strap-on deeper into Jewel's wet mouth. Her clit stayed only half hard during the hard fucking. The harder rounds of impalement from the man behind her forced little driblets of sissy cum down his foreskin and onto the bedsheets. Her clit was the farthest thing from a proper male organ at that moment. Nowhere near a proper guy, she released her pent up burden in submissive little spurts, draining what little virility she had onto the comforter.

And God did it feel good! She couldn't believe that she'd never done this before, because it was amazing. The perfect pistoning left her in a state of perfect submission, always in between pleasuring one of her partners. And though Chloe didn't feel the stimulation from the fake cock, she was certainly getting off to this. She imagined all the terrible things she could do to Jewel at this moment. Tie her up, strap vibrators to her and make her cum in public, lock up her clit in a cage and make her beg to be released. She could do it all because the Mindworm had given her complete control.

And she loved it.

Chloe's depraved desires took hold of her. She pulled out the dildo and slid herself underneath Jewel, using her shoulder blades to move. The sissy had no idea what she was doing until she reached her clit. Jewel moaned as she felt Chloe's mouth slip around her dripping cocklet, licking and slurping on her half-hard member. Jewel's absurdly high voice cried out from the assault of pleasure on her body. Only the need for more kept her from completely falling apart. Jewel slid the toy out of the way with shaky motions and dove her mouth on Chloe's pussy. That wasn't in her training, but it just had to happen!

"I'm...fuck...I'm almost there," Steve warned.

"Y-yes. Oh God, yes. I want cum in my ass so bad~" Jewel's voice was a shameless whine. Her need for a creamed rear was half programming, half instinctual craving. Taking a man's load is the ultimate act of submission. Being marked by his genetic material like a proper breeder, like a submissive and obedient slut, it's everything she wanted.

Steve gripped her boyish hips tight, thrusting himself forward to properly empty the last of his payload deep within. Slow thrusts to milk him to completion dragged his spasming prick along Jewel's cavity, christening her loss of virginity properly. Jewel thought she could feel the gush of hot cum surge against her inner walls, and that was it. That was the final mote of ultimate submission that drove her tight body over the edge. She let out a shameless, horny squeal as her body quaked with orgasm. Her rear clamped around his dick, squeezing it in an uneven pattern as she writhed in place. Her sissy juice spurted out, prostate draining the last of its load into Chloe's mouth in obedient bliss.

Chloe wasn't far behind. The aching minutes of fingering combined with the slavishly devoted oral from Jewel had gotten her close. And drinking down Jewel's submissive cum had been a treat. But it was when Steve finally pulled out, and a slow drizzle of seed slipped down Jewel's thighs that she finally had her release. The sight was so fucking hot that she came against the sissy's questing tongue, coating his face in a squirting orgasm that took Jewel by surprise as much as it did Chloe! Her body arched from the pleasure, and she let out a deep, satisfied groan of utter satisfaction.

Jewel didn't remember much of what happened next. She thought someone told her to remember something, but she was so tired...She felt strong hands around her, lifting her off her feet. She nodded off, ass leaking cum, totally content with her position as a submissive little girl, finally and totally spent.

***

When Jim opened his eyes, he was himself again. A brief headache as his vision adjusted to a light coming from the kitchen/living room made him think he was hung over. Then the rush of images and sensations came flooding through him. He had dressed like a girl. He had sex with a man, and a woman a little. He'd loved every moment of it.

"I am going to kill Chloe," he seethed. Rolling out of bed, he became aware of the dull ache in his rear. Walking proved slightly painful. At least his ass was empty now. And that perverted yearning to have something fill it was gone. He could still remember what it had felt like when he'd been Jewel. Or when Jewel controlled his body. The idea was strange. Was he her? Was she a separate entity related to the Mindworm? He might never know, but the last thing he wanted to do was ever be in that position again.

Jim peered out from his bedroom. Standing in his kitchen, toasting his bread, was Chloe. Rage overcame him. How dare she show her stupid face within his presence after pulling that mind control bullshit on him! Gender equality be damned, she was about to get the pummelling of a lifetime.

He made it as far as the countertop when she spotted him, looking up from spreading peanut butter on her bread. "Oh, you're awake! Good morning Jewel~ Why don't you stop there for me, please?"

His legs locked up, and that warm, tingly wave rolled up his body once more. He felt so small, so helpless. A feminine moan spilled from his mouth, and she laughed at him.

"Now now, silly, don't get all angered up. I still have control of your mind, remember? And I can bring you back into slut mode anytime I want. Be grateful I pulled you out of those guys' room, washed you, and tucked you into bed! Jeez. Some people..."

Jim fought against the programming. His muscles strained to fight against her command. The enhanced sensation reared its ugly head, his skin singing every place clothing touched skin. As hard as it was to keep going, he couldn't stop fighting! He couldn't let her win again.

"So, here's the thing. You tried to Mindworm me first, so I feel I'm totally within my rights to do whatever I want to you. But...then I wouldn't be any better than you, now would I?"

Jim squirmed against his subconscious restraints. He was gaining purchase. The programming had faded since the day before. "Oh, now you're worried about the moral implications. It would have been nice if you had a few second thoughts before I was shaking my ass at another dude!"

She pressed her hands to her hips. "Say you're sorry."

"For what?"

"For trying to fuck with my brain, dummy. Apologize."

"Why should I?" he snarled, "You made me into a sissy slut for your own enjoyment!"

"And did it feel good?"

"No! It felt humiliating and...oh." A mix of emotions chewed up his mind. Anger at being used and shame of getting fucked so hard to a couple strangers, but also how hurt and vulnerable he felt to have been controlled like that by another person. Finally, the shroud of cognitive dissonance lifted in his mind. "You would probably have felt exactly like this if my Mindworm would have worked."

She nodded. "Now you're getting it. Take it to its logical conclusion now, you're so close!"

He bit his lip. He wasn't used to admitting when he was wrong, and even less likely to come out and say it. "I'm...sorry. I shouldn't have tried that." He lowered his head a touch, avoiding her gaze.

Chloe nodded. She said the word 'release', and the feelings of restraint subsided. He felt like he had some level of control again. While he tested out the motion in his limbs, Chloe took the plate of toast to the table and sat down. In her other hand was half a cup of coffee. Some of the last of his good Arabica blend. Dangit, now he'd have to settle for his terrible emergency store-bought grounds. Best part of waking up, his ass.

She sipped at his precious dark brew, her eyes searching his for rationalizations or subterfuge. "Why did you do it in the first place? And be honest."

He nearly blurted out some jumbled, half-formed excuses. But she would know immediately. And more importantly, he knew it wouldn't be truthful. He took a deep breath before spilling his guts.

"You rejecting me was the last straw. You weren't the first, obviously. And it made me feel like I wasn't going to ever get a girlfriend. I'm 18 for Christ's sake, and I still haven't lost my...well, I still haven't fucked a girl at least," his cheeks turned pink as he remembered how his virginity had been given up to the men next door, and how hard he came from getting fucked. "I figured the Mindworm was my last chance..."

She had felt sorry for him at one point. Nobody likes rejection, and she'd been spurned by a crush before in her life. But what he'd done hadn't been cool. It could have been her on the ground with cock inside her, though it would have been his little squirtgun rather than the impressive shafts of his neighbours. Fragments of that pity returned to her now. She looked him up and down, a plan formulating in her mind.

She bit into a slice of toast before continuing, pointing the crust at him like a weapon. "Alright. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to help you get a girlfriend."

"W-what?" he asked. Half of him was expecting her to order him back into a skirt. An offer to help had taken him totally aback. Before he could say anything resembling a 'thank you,' she continued.

"We're doing it my way, however. We're going to start from the beginning, and I'm going to teach you how to behave around girls. We'll do plenty of role reversal roleplay, so you'll see how it'll feel when aggressive boys try to approach you. Plus admittedly, you'd look really nice in a dress. You're going to see firsthand how awkward and off-putting being made the object of someone's obsessions can be when they don't take a hint. We're going to fix your whole goddamn personality so that you'll be worth dating."

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers