Blowback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

"But I'll still look like a chump," he mumbled, looking at his weak arms.

"Oh get over yourself. You look cute, and some gals are looking for a subbie boyfriend they can dominate in the bedroom. You're perfect! For the dommes of the world, you'd be a catch...so to speak...if you weren't such an entitled prick."

"I...can I say no?" he asked.

She tilted her head. "Do you want to say no? This might be your only chance to change your awful habits before leaving university, where the girls will eat you alive. Being a sub isn't bad, it's just a role in the bedroom. Outside of it, she ought to shower you with the love and dignity and attention that you desire, as you will with her. You have a chance at a healthy relationship, and I can help. When we're done, I'll break the programming and you can go back to being normal. Well, mostly." She stood up, dusted the crumbs off her fingers, and held out her hand to shake. "What do you say? Ready for Not-Being-A-Dick Bootcamp?"

The events of the last day had been a wash of conflicting feelings. He hated being controlled by her...but it had also made him cum super fucking hard. No matter if his feelings were 100% organically his, dressing up like a girl felt good. He didn't have to hide his fetish with her. And she was offering to retool himself to have a better chance with women. Maybe not Chloe herself, but dominant women like her.

He shook her hand, hands feeling super soft compared to hers. "I agree. I didn't think I was such a jerk, but you might be right. I'll try to be better, so I can be the guy that's worth a girl's attention."

She clapped him on the shoulder. "There we go! Now you're talking. Here, have some of my toast, and we'll start our first lesson. It's entitled "No Means No," and it's an important first step..."

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers