Blowin' Smoke Ch. 02

Story Info
Kacey invites Miranda Lambert over to let off some steam.
2.6k words
4.44
7.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

It didn't take too long after the time we originally hooked up in her trailer for Kacey and I to develop a relationship out of it.

The difference between what most people would consider a relationship and what ours actually was is that ours was based solely on the two things we partook in when I went into her trailer the day things all began, and that was sex and weed.

And the truth is that I was having such a good time getting to smoke weed with and fuck one of the hottest women in country music that I wasn't looking for anything more than that, so I was intrigued when Kacey called me and told me that she needed to see me and that it couldn't wait.

I figured she was just really horny or had maybe just gotten her hands on another stash of weed, but when I arrived at her place, what I found was something that I would never have expected.

"Hi Kacey...hi...Miranda..." I said, my voice trailing off as I saw Miranda Lambert sitting naked on Kacey's couch with her, both of them looking like they had just been going at it.

"Hey babe. Ran just came over to smoke with me and I told her I thought we could use a man at this party," Kacey told me matter-of-factly as Miranda held a bottle of beer in one hand and a joint between the index and middle finger of her other hand, winking at me when she noticed me walking over to them.

"We just got done taking turns on each other with that strap-on over there. but now that I see you and your little friend between your legs, I know why Kacey suggested we make this a threesome," Miranda told me as she eyed the growing bulge in my pants.

"Sounds like it was pretty hot. I'm sorry I missed it," I teased both Texas girls as I started to make out with Kacey on the couch, Miranda dropping to her knees in front of me and reaching for my dick as Kacey and I continued to swap spit.

"Miranda's my girl. That's the only reason I'm not tearing her eyes out right now for sucking your dick," Kacey whispered as I felt Miranda start wrapping her lips around my dick, moaning to herself as she started to suck on it.

"That and the weed," Miranda teased her friend as she motioned her head over to the bowl on Kacey's living room table, which had a significant amount of pot that had yet to be burned through, even as both girls had their joints lit up inside of it.

"Suck it Miranda," I hissed into Kacey's mouth as Miranda gobbled up a little bit more of my dick, causing Kacey to suck my tongue up into her mouth as we made out.

"Finish up down there Miranda. So he can stick it inside both of us," Kacey whispered to her friend as Miranda slobbered away on my dick, her hands cupping my balls as Kacey sucked on my neck and started kissing her way between my legs, as well.

"This will go faster if I help you out," Kacey told Miranda as they each took one of my balls into my mouth and started sucking on it, causing me to start pushing my hips into both of their faces as they each ran their hands over the base of my dick.

"I can drink his cum anytime I want, I'll let you swallow it," Kacey whispered in Miranda's ear as she slid off of my ball, letting Miranda start sucking down on my dick as I slammed it into the back of her throat, closing her eyes as I came down her throat with no warning.

"Blake would kill me if he knew what I was really doing over here," she whispered as she quickly adjusted to my cum and swallowed it down in one gulp, smiling at me and kissing me as I grabbed a joint and started to smoke it, Kacey and Miranda making out with each other as I smoked the weed, beginning to get that old, familiar feeling again.

"Why don't you let me fuck you in a little bit and REALLY do something he would kill you for?" I teased her as her and Kacey started really going at it, rolling around on the couch as their legs wrapped around each other's waists.

"MMM. Maybe after Kacey gets through fucking me again," Miranda hissed as Kacey took a puff on the joint they were sharing and started fucking her with the strap-on, Miranda twisting her hips around it as Kacey thrust it in and out of her friend's pussy.

"OHGOD. Fuck me Kacey. Fuck me baby. Make me cum so John can stick his dick inside me," Miranda hissed as Kacey pounded her cunt with the strap-on as I started to stroke my growing dick at the sight of one of country music's hottest rising stars fucking one of its biggest stars with a strap-on.

"You don't get to fuck his dick unless you cum for me Ran," Kacey whispered to her as she started to suck on Miranda's tits, helping to drive her over the edge as she started to buck her hips and arch her back.

"FUCK..." Miranda hissed as she took a puff on the joint, her eyes rolling back into her head aa she came all over the strap-on, her cunt muscles squeezing on the fake dick as Kacey began to pull out it out of her, then came over to me and kissed me.

"He's all yours Ran," Kacey told Miranda as she fingered herself, drank down another beer and climbed on top of me, all of us working our way through a few more joints before Miranda lowered herself down onto my dick and Kacey and I started to make out.

"Let me give you something to munch on..." Kacey whispered to me as she lowered her pussy into my face, beginning to ride my face just as Miranda was riding my dick, both girls seemingly in a race to see who could finish first.

"Fuck me. OHGOD. I am so stoned right now..." Miranda hissed as she bounced up and down on my dick, throwing her head back as she ground herself down onto me a little harder.

"FUCK, eat me John. Lick my pussy," Kacey hissed as she, too, threw her head back, grinding her cunt into my face as Miranda lowered hers onto my dick, both girls' moans growing louder and louder as they approached orgasm.

"OHGOD. Fuck me John. Fuck me baby. Gonna cum all over your dick," Miranda moaned as she threw her head back and came all over my dick, her sweet sex fluids shooting out all over it as I thrust my hips up into hers and came deep in her pussy, flooding her cunt with my thick, sticky seed as Kacey rubbed her pussy in my face and came all over my tongue as I darted it in and out of her.

"MMM, FUCK," both girls hissed as Kacey shot her cum all over my face and I shot a few more loads into Miranda's pussy, finally pulling out of her as Kacey rode my face a little longer, riding out the remainder of her orgasm.

"FUCK that was hot. I've had drunk sex plenty of times, but that was my first time to get fucked while high as a kite," Miranda purred as she sipped on another beer and smoked another joint.

"Stick with us and it'll happen a lot more. But now it's my turn to play with his dick," Kacey told her as she playfully pushed Miranda away and laid down on the couch, pulling me on top of her.

"SHIT. That feels so good Kacey baby," I hissed as she stroked my dick, licking what was left of mine and Miranda's cum off of the tip of it as she arched her back and guided it to her opening, moaning to herself as I slid it into her.

"UH, OHGOD. Pound me John. I'm so fucking high," she purred as I began to thrust in and out of her, her walls opening up and stretching out for me as I started to fuck her, Miranda coming over and beginning to make out with her again.

"Suck...my...tits...Miranda...OHGOD...your dick feels so good inside me..." Kacey hissed as I drove myself in and out of her, her back arching as Miranda started to suck on her tits, the weed and sex in the room taking all three of us to places we had never been before.

"OHGOD. YES," Kacey moaned as I drilled her tight cunt, her long legs going up on my shoulders as I slammed into the deepest regions of her tunnel, her hips rotating around my dick as she arched her back and threw her head back.

"Cum for me Kacey. Cum for us," I whispered to her when I saw Miranda attaching her mouth to Kacey's tits again, passing me another joint as I started to speed up my thrusts into her.

"Yeah Kacey. Cum for us baby," Miranda whispered to her as Kacey lifted her hips and came all over my dick, placing her hands on the back of Miranda's head to keep her mouth locked on her tits as I came with a grunt into her pussy.

"FUCK. So good," Kacey moaned as Miranda lit a blunt for her and stuck it in her mouth, Kacey puffing away on it as my dick shot its full load of cum deep into her womb before I pulled it out of her.

"It might just be the weed talking, but I've got to have both of your pussies wrapped around my dick again," I whispered to them as I plunged my dick back into Kacey's toasty cunt, her back arching as she threw her head back and started rotating her hips around my dick again.

"I'm gonna do something I think you're going to love John..." Miranda whispered to me as I plowed Kacey's pussy with my dick, coming up behind me and starting to rim my asshole with her tongue.

"Keep doing that, you dirty bitch," I teased her as she dragged her tongue over my asshole, continuing her rim job as I continued to explore the depths of Kacey's cunt with my dick.

"I would never do this if I wasn't high. Or if I was sober," she whispered to me as she rimmed my asshole, my dick driving in and out of Kacey's pussy as she banged her fists into the couch and started to go limp underneath of me.

"FUCK. OHGOD. I need your cum inside my slutty pussy John. FUCK YES," Kacey hissed as she arched her back and came for me, coating my tongue with another load of her cum as Miranda rimmed my asshole one last time, kissing my neck as I exploded deep inside Kacey.

"FUCK," I grunted, slamming my hips into hers as I came deep into her womb, gobs of my seed sticking to her insides as I shot it into her, emptying all I had into her before finally pulling out of her.

"Your turn Miranda," I whispered to her as I rolled off of Kacey and began to make out with her, laying her down on the bed and climbing on top of her as I slid my dick back into her tight little married pussy.

"You're not the first guy I've ever cheated on Blake with. But you are the first guy I've cheated on him with that I let cum inside me," she whispered as I started to thrust in and out of her again.

"I'm about to be the first guy you ever cheated on him with who gets to cum inside you. Twice..." I whispered to her as I hammered into her snatch, pounding away on it as Kacey smoked some more weed and came up behind me, beginning to rim my ass while I fucked Miranda just like Miranda had done when I was fucking her.

"Get really deep inside of her when you cum in her John. Give her a reason to keep coming back, baby," Kacey whispered to me as Miranda threw her head back and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I...don't...think...that...will...be...a...problem..." I hissed as Kacey ran her tongue along my asshole, grabbing my hips as I slammed them into Miranda's as she threw her head back and yelled my name, cumming with a shudder all over my dick.

"FUCK. GODDAMN it feels so good getting fucked while I'm high as hell," she hissed as she went limp under me, her legs squeezing tightly around my waist as she painted my dick with her cum, my thrusts into her getting shorter and faster as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"UH, OHGOD. Give it to me. Cum in my slutty little unfaithful pussy," she purred as I pulled her hips into mine and let loose with a river of my cum, sending it deep into her womb as she twisted and rolled her hips around me, forcing all of my cum as far into her pussy as it could go until every last drop had been delivered inside of her and I began to pull out.

"MMM. We're out of weed," Kacey whispered as Miranda and I made out on the bed, Miranda just about ready to slide my dick back inside of her when Kacey came over and pulled her away.

"Fuck my ass with the strap-on Miranda. We can still have a little more fun before the high wears off. And since you clearly want some more of John's dick, why don't you let him fuck your ass while you do it?" she instructed her friend as Miranda put on the strap-on and grabbed Kacey's ass, beginning to thrust it in and out of her.

"Gladly," she hissed as she started pounding Kacey's ass with the strap-on while my dick began to thrust in and out of her ass, her anal ring starting to swallow up my dick as I drove it in and out of her.

"OHGOD. Fuck my ass," Miranda hissed as she guided the strap-on in and out of Kacey's ass, both girls hitting their final peak of the evening as Kacey threw her head back and threw her hips back into Miranda's as I grabbed a hold of Miranda's hips and tore up her tight asshole.

"UH, UH. OHGOD, YES," she squealed as she drove the strap-on into Kacey's ass, Kacey going limp and cumming all over it as Miranda threw her hips back into mine and came all over my dick one more time.

"OHGOD. Cum in my ass," she begged me as I grabbed her hips and thrust into her one last time, cumming deep in her ass.

"FUCK YES," she moaned as I sprayed my cum deep into her bowels, still thrusting her hips into Kacey's ass as they both rode out their orgasms and I began to pull my dick out of Miranda's ass.

"We have GOT to do this again sometime," Kacey and Miranda both whispered to me, Miranda rubbing my dick as Kacey squeezed my ass and made out with me.

"And maybe get some of your other friends involved," I told Kacey as I began to make out with Miranda, dreams of fucking all of Nashville's hottest women while they're high on pot dancing through my mind as Miranda got up, gathered her things, got dressed and left while Kacey wrapped herself up in my arms.

"I know just who to call for our next get-together. But in case you don't hear from me for a while, don't be afraid to give Miranda a call baby," she told me as she handed me Miranda's number.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers