Blowing a Trans Man

Story Info
A trans man receives a blow job and a surprise.
1.1k words
4.29
17.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Story contains language about genitalia usually meant to refer to "feminine" areas. Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

----

I arch my back, whimper involuntarily as she pulls down my briefs, the hunger written on her face. She tosses them aside and pushes my legs apart, knees bent, staring down at me, observing.

I close my eyes as I her hands begin to wander, grazing my inner thighs, running over my hips, teasing my pubic mound. Clean shaven, her light touch brings goosebumps across my skin, and my tiny dick throbs in needy anticipation.

I feel her breath on me now, and I open my eyes to see her begin trailing kisses down my inner thigh. First the left, then the right, and then my belly button. Slowly, she moves lower and I groan, feeling the slickness of my pussy dripping already. She laughs, a breathy moment that brings a draft of warmth over my pulsing mound. My own breath catches as she finally, finally, places her mouth over my clit, swallowing my cocklet hungrily, as if she needs it to survive.

My moan is almost animalistic as she takes me, the sensation almost too much. I press my body into the mattress, grasping at the sheets, biting my lip. She swirls her tongue around my clit with just the right amount of pressure; she sucks on it gently before detaching from me, taking a deep breath. Then, her tongue.

The warm of her tongue traces my pussy lips, sliding along my inner labia; she sucks on my lips, licks hungrily. I whimper, years of testosterone deepening my cry into a guttural gesture, but all the same, it is a whimper and I arch, only to be met with one of her hands reaching up and grabbing my hips. She squeezes, gently but with meaning, pushes me back down. She is in control. I get the message. "Oh, fuck," leaves my mouth.

She continues tracing my cunt with her tongue: at times, it is just the delicate tip of her, but others, flat and broad, lapping at me. She has avoided my fronthole but I can feel the mixture of my juices and her spit sliding down, coating my puckered asshole and our sheets, soaking through. And then, she pulls away, breathes warmly on my pussy, and all I can say is "Fuck!" as she begins fucking my cunt in earnest, her mouth probing deep inside of me.

She groans as I begin an unconscious bucking of my hips, clenching my pussy around her tongue as she continues her rapid in-out, her sucking up the pussy juice, the way her hand has made it to my cocklet, which she has coated in her spit, running circles around my clit, deftly and rapidly, causing the nerves to fire just as they should. I pant, desperately wanting to cum but desperately not wanting this feeling to stop.

I grasp at the sheets now with both hands, turning my head and biting into the pillow to muffle my moaning. She responds by pushing my legs up, feet now in the air, fully exposing both pussy and asshole to her. I feel her spit from a few inches above me, feel it make its way to my already lubricated rear entrance. I feel my cunt and ass clench.

Her mouth hovers a few inches above my pussy and she slowly guides her middle finger into my hole, her other hand pushing down on my pelvis, stopping me from bucking like I desperately want to. Inside of me now, she begins the search for my g-spot, expertly stroking it when she does. I shudder, clench, moan. I feel the warmth of her breath on me. I'm close.

Then, I feel the knuckle push against my asshole. She doesn't enter, just presses, begins a slow stroke as she finger fucks me, each deep in-stroke bringing her knuckle to crash against my ass, a combination of sensations that causes my toes to curl, the tingling in my cunt to spread.

I bring one hand to my clit and begin rubbing at it in a frenzy, and she positions her mouth right beneath my fronthole, her hand now still, but her fingers inside of me, tapping knowingly against my insides, her knuckle resting against the entrance to my ass. She laps at me casually, moaning, then, "Please, cum in my mouth."

That's all it takes before the warmth of my orgasm rushes over me, and I arch, whimper, moan, buck wildly against her hand as she latches her mouth over my pussy, thirstily swallowing the liquid that gushes out of my cunt, her hand still buried deep in me.

I finally still, my fists still tangled in the sheets in an effort to stop my frantic bucking. Still trembling, I feel my fronthole twitch, tighten, and resist as she pulls out of me. I take a deep breath and look at her. "Jesus."

She laughs, licks her lips, pats me with her hand. "Not done. Roll over."

I raise an eyebrow, unsure that my body can recover that quickly, still feeling the delicate nerve endings of my t-dick throb, my cunt pulse as it recovers. She smirks. "Now."

Always willing to please, I roll over, still unsure of what she is anticipating. I turn my head to look at her, but she wags a finger. "Nuh-uh," and motions for me to look ahead, eyes away from her. I listen. Behind me, I hear her rummaging around in a bag she brought for her visit. I hear a zipper. A couple of buckles. I stretch out, still on my stomach, still staring at the wall.

I gasp as I feel the cold silicone slap against my ass cheek, whipping my head around as I hear the squelch of what can only be lube on a sex toy. She smiles, devilish, strokes the cock strapped to her pelvis, slick now with lubricant. I gape at her, mouth open, speechless. She motions for me to turn my head again. I do.

She grabs my ass cheeks, rough, spreading them wide. I feel the cool air of the bedroom breeze over my cunt, still wet from only minutes before, my puckered virgin asshole still wet, a secondary guest in the gushing from my pussy.

She spits and it lands right on my hole. The warmth surprises me and I arch, whimper. I feel the hard silicone of her cock slide between my cheeks as she thrusts. The head rests against my hole. "Now, are you going to be a good boy?" She growls, pressing against me, not entering, just threatening. I whimper.

"Answer."

I gasp, unaware I was holding my breath. "Yes. Yes. I'll be a good boy." I sound like I'm begging.

I am begging.

I beg for her cock.

She delivers.