All Comments on 'Blowing Off Some Steam'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was a very sweet, well written piece. Hope we get to hear more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel Please, maybe have mom join in or disclose she has a similar relationship with her brother and sister in-law, who also happen to be their father's sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet and emotional

love it. Keep it about love and respect between them if you do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet as pie

No kidding when I say it's as sweet as pie, it really warmed my heart. There is no real need for a sequel, but if you do it please keep it between the two. What they have is to precious to screw it up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

What I loved about this story is that it is all very believable. I can see this actually happening exactly as written. Well done!

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super story 5*s from me

All I can say is Simply loved it.... Was one of the best I have read and if you add more will be sure to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I beg you, dont screw this story with some disgusted shit like treesome or God forbid add mom if you will write chapter 2.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Nigh Impeccable Build up ( and release )of Tension .

Ditto all previous, positive comments. Tyzmatar knows how to ratchet up carnal tension while aquainting readers with characters' endearing quirks and qualities. Full marks .*****

saywutsaywutover 8 years ago
Nice story

I lol'd at the guy who said something about the rubbers part because I agree, but this was a solid story. Not even into this but you did it well.

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
If ever a story deserved a sequel or series

This story is awesome.

This deserves a series.

I usually don't read incest stories b/c most of them are fucking lame, poorly written, and consist of nothing more than pointless orgy fodder.

This is passion, drama, romance, and realism.

I have met real incest couples. This does happen between siblings.

This was well planned and well constructed; with an intense and yet believable buildup. I couldn't wait for the sex to happen. My anticipation was peaked by your use of character buildup, sexual teasing, and sibling banter.

I was certain that his friend was gonna show up in the morning and find them naked and in each others arms.

The bit about the condoms was very necessary to keep it real.

IF you do choose to make a sequel or even a series about their future together (which I would love)...please don't add to the common fodder and unrealistic bullshit that fill most incest stories.

Give us some realistic drama.

Like the previous guy mentioned don't add mom or other people from the family.

Though if his friend or her friend joined for a threesome or split roast, (once in a while) that could be hot, if done right.

I hope you continue this with something like: how they are going to keep it going (at home), keep it a secret, and then (after some serious drama when their family and friends find out) they move in together, as a couple.

Give us a story about their future, life together, that will inspire us dare to dream about our sisters, brothers, and cousins in a incestuous and yet realistic fashion.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Pitch perfect.

I can't say just how much I enjoyed this story. It hit all the right notes. I do hope for another chapter so we can find out if and how this pair manage to stay connected and possibly move in together in Jason's new apartment.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Great read...... Great lead up to climax....... Now they need to work on getting an apartment together near where she goes to college. Their parents will help so they won't pay for dorm and she will be with her brother to "protect" her.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Perfection in the flesh

Thanks for blowing my mind away on a Saturday evening. This story was simply put perfect, it had superb character development, impeccable set-up building and it clearly shows that you ether have talent for this or have invested a lot of thought and care into making it. It feels real, makes us be living part of it, see both perspectives and share their thoughts.

Of course the robbers have to be mentioned - while I'm not a fan of them they had to make an appearance. It gave the story that extra touch of reality that simply comes to mind when you're responsible in sexual endeavours. It doesn't diminish the flair, neither does it disrupt the flow and in the least does it harm this story, who knows maybe some people would actually learn from this.

I strongly agree with that what they have needs to stay between them, adding other family members would only ruin the magic they have. Adding a family orgy usually backfires as the sex and fantasy outweigh the emotional and dramatic part. Though where did all the others get the idea or the feeling of mother joining in? An occasional fiend joining would make their transition into a permanent relationship easier, as it would give them the chance to see if they are indeed the right choice for one another and maybe give her the chance to see where her curiosity for girl sex would lead to.You know, giving them the chance to see or rather lay the world before committing for real. And even this has to be made with care and precision for the long term effect on their relationship. Of course I would be happiest if you take the plunge and make them the dream couple who stays together and ages together.

All of that only counts if you make a sequel or a series out of this. If not it still stays one of the best brother & sister stories I have ever read.

5* are a must even though it feels as underrating of this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Hit All The Right Spots

The author must be commended for a well developed story with just anough tease and a strong climex.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years ago
Great story!

Keep on with this story! Can't wait for a second chapter if you're up to it!

sole seekersole seekerover 8 years ago
terrific

A very erotic, well-told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

I discovered this story a few days ago and enjoyed it so much that I've been binge reading some of your other submissions. Very good! Interesting stories and characters. Thank you.

jhntuf3jhntuf3over 8 years ago

Condom is beta and gay. Its brothers duty to impregnate their sisters. Say NO to rubber!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My sis

Me and my sister went to my uncle home in the country .we went there for a week.I Was 17 and she was 15 .We found a bottle of liquor and we went up the big hill down the road.She started to get pretty wasted and I felt pretty wasted to.I started saying that wouldn't be nice to fuck someone up here.She said that would be awesome.She was laying on her back.And I said would you ever fuck a relative.She said it would depend who it was.I didn't say anything.Then she started laughing.I said why are you laughing about.She said you want to fuck me don't you.I said I always wanted to.She said really.I always wanted to suck your cock.I said if you want to go ahead.She said let's do it So we took our clothes off and.she sucked me and I started cummin in her mouth and she swallow all of it.Then I started fucking her and she came and so did I So after awhile of making out.She asked me to lick her ass real good to get it real good and wet.So I did and she said fuck me in the ass.That was fuckin great.She had a couple of orgasms and I cummed alot in her ass.When we were done I went down on her and licked her pussy and ass real clean.She said that she loved it.I said that would you want to do again.She said that we were going to start fucking and sucking off each other all the time.I said you really want me and you to do that.She said you think Im sexy.I said your fuckin hot.She said would you like to be lovers all the time.I said real lovers.She said you and me and we came date anyone else.I said ya I would love you to be my lover for ever And from that night on me and my sister been together ever since.And its been 16 years so far.And we still fuck and suck each other bodies every chance we can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TAME

part time (part-time)

try and seduce (to)

fire-pit (firepit)

build and outhouse (an)

over thinking (overthinking)

On one had (hand)

every since (ever)

mean time (meantime)

half-way (halfway)

Through the dim (light????)

He slide around (slid)

spread it open for her (him)

overheating from their excursions (exertions)

laying there (lying)

bradd50bradd50about 8 years ago
Lame ass comments

I read the comments people have left about this story...what a bunch of assholes. Who really gives a shit about spelling and punctuation?? If you are going to put a persons story down at least have the balls to put your name...not chicken shit and put "Anonymous".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful story!

And now what?

Like others said before, this story shouldn't stop here.

More please.

Icefire9Icefire9almost 8 years ago

This is so hot! The pacing is great, the buildup is realistic, and the payoff is excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How much?

Brad50 I can't remember my password hate the process of creating a new one .. my handle is Alpha1One ... so how much it cost for you to read the story. You were too cheap to buy a book ... so you get angry and criticize because of the grammar. Do yourself a favor stop being cheap and buy a book you know the ones where correct grammar really count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great style

Been reading some of your work. I enjoy your slow paced style with fast paced end. Great work and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

lycanthrope7lycanthrope7almost 5 years ago
That was HOT!

Great story, really loved it. I wish there'd been another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

More please. Definitely deserves at least one more chapter.

How do they cope back in civilisation? It would be good to have answer to that and other questions like it

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Exceptional

Great story and nd I'm so very glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

* In her experience, boys tended to be quick, especially the first time around, and her brother proved to be no exception to this. Perhaps about three minutes in, the steady rhythm deteriorated to more of a set of jerking stabs, and Jason was growling with his desire for release. *

Ugh, sometimes I wish!! ... Well maybe not •quite• that fast, maybe like as soon as fifteen minutes would be nice sometimes! Hell, cumming at all would be great, lol. The wife and I had sex this morning before we got up and again just a while ago after coming to bed.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's something in the air, heh, I didn't cum either time, which didn't surprise me, didn't even come close: (. I went down on her and she was getting close, just couldn't get over the hump (heh heh, he said hump!) I even was using some of the tricks that usually push her over the edge, touching or working a finger into her butt, or using a finger or two on her g-spot, of course a hand playing with her nipple.

* There was a part of him that wanted to think that she had never been with a guy before, but clearly that wasn't the case. *

Lol, I think every brother and dad want to think that, and will happily convince themselves of that! Hehe!

Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I've been reading your stories for a really long time, and everyone one of them is amazing, I've read this twice now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A very nice love story 5 stars

THAT is why I read incest, not because I agree with incest. I don't.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

It ended all too soon! I want to know what happens later! Did they fall in love and try to be a couple? Did they end up married to other people and go their separate ways? Too many unanswered questions! It was still a 5/5 effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I really love the pace that that you build up to. And once you reached that pentacle point of desire, they both reached their goal. Please write more to this story. There is definitely more to be told about this new level of Love for them both.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/11/2022) This was a nice, enjoyable read. It was both erotic and dare I say it, sweet too. I'd like to imagine them staying together striving for and then obtaining their happily ever after together. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

boring

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous