Blowing Old Man's Huge Cock

Story Info
Travelling Male Nurse Blows Patient and Swallows His Load.
1.3k words
4.61
19.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my mid thirties working as a travelling nurse in the mid-west. I had an assignment for an elderly man in his 70s that lived with his more than capable, but very busy younger sister. My job was to help him with his daily personal care, showering, getting dressed. He couldn't speak due to a stroke a year earlier, but was able to get around for the most part; he just needed a little extra help at times.

When I arrived I was surprised to see a nice looking older man sitting in a high-back armless chair in his bedroom reading a book. He was about 5'10, bald, thin, but not too thin and had a well trimmed gray mustache. His sister introduced him to me as Bill. "Nice to meet you Bill, I am Eric" I said to him. Since he couldn't talk he simply nodded his head.

His sister June gave me a tour of the house and a list of what Bill would need throughout the day. She then excused herself and left on her way to errands in town.

I returned to Bill's room and asked him there was anything I could get him. Bill had scooted down a bit in his chair, and it was then that I notice his enormous cock angled down his pant leg cocooned behind the fabric of his polyester khaki slacks. It had to be seven inches soft, and about four inches around. I could almost make out the pronounced ridge of the head of his cock. His balls where equally impressive, and were just under neither the base of his huge tube perfectly outlined by the fabric of his pants. I then looked up and Bill who must have seen me checking out his monster cock judging from the smile on his face that seemed to say you like that? I smiled back and raised both of my eyebrows.

June told me that Bill liked to take a nap around two o'clock, so I helped bill into the other room and sat him on his bed. I then had him lay back as I moved his legs and feet up and onto the bad. Bill lay back while I adjusted his pillow. As I pulled my arm away from his pillow Bill grabbed my right arm. "What is it I said?" Bill then directed my hand down on top of his cock. Wow, it was thick, and warm, and long. I sat down next to him on the edge of the bed, and while I looked at Bill, I gently squeezed his now growing cock. With every squeezed his cock became more and more engorged until it was now about eight thick inches snaking down his pant leg. I took my other hand and squeezed both his balls in my hand forcing his cock to push tightly against the fabric. Bill let out a slight whimper and closed his eyes. I couldn't believe how big this old guy's cock was, and how hard it was considering his age. A man with a cock like this had to have it milked regularly or it would just go to waste.

I knew his sister June wouldn't be back for at least two hours, so I walked to the bedroom door, and locked it. I then went back to Bill laying on the bed, and slowly unzipped his pants. I then hauled out one of the biggest, most beautiful cut cocks I had every seen perfectly shaped from base to tip. I have always been a master deep throater, but this old man's cock was going to test my limits for sure.

I could only imagine that Bill hadn't came in some time, and he probably hadn't had his cock sucked for even longer. I wanted to take it slow and savor it. I knew I was going to be taking care of him for at least a month, and I got excited thinking I would have a lot more chances to milk this old man's cock.

I started out slow sucking his head into my mouth and pushing my tongue into his piss slit. Bill let out a deep-felt moan and I descended onto his cock taking each inch in my mouth and massaging his shaft with my tongue. The first attempt I got an even seven inches down my throat where I parked it sucking long strokes with my tongue. I could feel Bill's cock throb in my mouth, and I could tell he loved it. I then pulled back and looked up at Bill who was now looking down at me in amazement. I ascended again this time taking his cock all the way down my throat to the base of his balls where my goatee gently brushed against his balls. I let his cockhead rest in my throat as I lapped up his base with my tongue trying to get close to his balls as I could. I then pulled his entire nine inches out of my throat and descended again slowly, sucking harder and hard as I got to the base. I could feel Bills cock head throb while it rested in the middle of my throat, and I could feel one of his balls retreat into his body. I wasn't finished. Bill would have to wait.

I pulled Bill's cock out of my mouth and walked to the bottom of the bed where I gently pulled Bill's pants off over his slippers. I then slowly crawled between Bill's legs as I delicately parted them exposing his enormous cock that now arched over his huge balls and where his cockhead partially touched the bedspread. Once between Bill's legs I scooped up one of his balls in my mouth with my long flat tongue and gently massaged it while taking it in my mouth.. I was blessed with a wide mouth, and awesome tongue which makes me a perfect cocks sucker.

Bill's spread his legs even further to give me better access, which allowed me to scoop up his other ball in my mouth. Bill's hips gently moved from side to side with my rhythm of swapping out each of his balls in my mouth.

After I worked Bill's balls, I then went back to his huge cock. I took the base with my left hand and with slow deliberate stroke of my mouth sucked Bill's cock until I knew he was about to blow. I then pulled off his cock, and said, "I want to swallow your load Bill. Give it to me, give it all to me." Bill looked down and eagerly nodded at me. I took my hands off the base of his cock, and for the next five minutes I slowly deep throated Bill's cock to the base, then back up sucking, and tonguing his huge cock as hard as I could watching streams of spit and drool ooze out of my mouth and cover Bills rock hard 9 incher. I kept throating his cock balls deep until I felt Bill tense and release a huge load of cum down my throat. I impaled myself on his huge 9-inch cock when he gave me his first stream of cum, and had to gulp and gulp to keep up with the sheer amount of cum that was to follow. I could feel Bill's cock throb as his huge balls empties their contents into my gut, and when I pulled his monster cock out of my throat I could feel my belly was full...full of his load.

Bill laid back exhausted and barely able to move his head. I licked and sucked all of my spit from his now empty balls and thick shaft, put his pants back on, and I covered him with a blanket.

I took care of Bill for six months before his sister moved him into a nursing home, and in those three months I took Bill's load every day, sometimes twice a day.

On one occasion I invited a good friend of mine over, and he helped me work two loads out of Bill. We traded off sucking Bill's huge balls, and cock. My friend swallowed the first load then sucked Bill's balls while I gobbled down the second.