Blowing Out His Birthday Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chip looked down at his dick as if confounded by the situation. He stopped rocking his hips, but kept his hand fully secure around the base of his cock. His eyes were still glassy; they seemed hungry in a way I hadn't seen all night. He began to lick his lips to wipe away the last remnants of the frosting Sam had rubbed on them.

"So good," he moaned.

Chip began to lean towards to table, or at least that's what I thought. Then his abs contracted as he hunched way forward. It all happened so quickly. It only took a few seconds before Chip had managed to slip the first two inches of his frosting-covered dick into his mouth.

There was a stunned silence; people couldn't even register what was happening. Chip's tongue slid past the boundary of his lips and circled the circumference of his cock head. His smile became bigger. He quickly pulled the tip back between his supple lips; he sucked away all the frosting just like he was nursing on a bottle.

"Oh, Jessica," he somehow moaned, in spite of his mouth being preoccupied. "Suck it, baby."

He began to stroke himself; his mouth kicked into a higher level of action. I couldn't accept that my baby brother was sucking himself off, and I definitely couldn't believe I was watching him do it. His ravenous mouth was trying to take in more of his cock head; he began to thrust his hips upwards to get it to go a little deeper.

Sam pulled out his phone and started recording; others followed suit. The room stayed dead silent; what had started as mortifying became downright eerie. Drool spilled from Chip's mouth and flooded down his throbbing shaft. The sugar-saliva combination acted as lube as he continued to pump away.

Sam jammed his camera in for a close-up of Chip's dick, which was slipping in and out of his lips. Chip seemed to realize that something was invading his space, so he stopped for just a moment with his cock still nestled between his lips. He seemed to make eye contact with Sam, but I don't think he understood the full extent of what was happening.

"Is that good?" Sam asked.

Chip let out a blissful moan before quickly going back to work on this dick. His head began to bob more rapidly, and his breathing became shallower.

I could see that his cock was twitching in his hand; it was practically vibrating. It was bright red from all the oral attention and stroking. I knew what was coming - and who was about to - and that it would be something that Chip might never live down. I should have intervened, but I also didn't want to be filmed trying to pry Chip's throbbing cock out of his desperate mouth. That was something I'd never have been able to live down.

Chip's shiny, shaved nuts suddenly pulled really tight against his body. It almost looked as if they might retract into his abdomen. He started stroking more frantically, but then he stopped, opting instead to try to cram as much of his cock head into his mouth as he could. He let out a loud, guttural, partially-cock-muffled moan.

I could see the exposed part of my little brother's massive cock frantically spasming. It looked like a hose struggling to pump out too much liquid through a narrow opening. Chip seemed to be trying to hold it in place with the firm pucker of his mouth.

Without warning, thick gobs of cum started to spill past his lips as he pursed them around his cock head. Morbid curiosity made me wonder if he was trying to swallow but it was too much, or if he was just letting it spill out as he came. Only Chip knew the answer to that question, and I wasn't even sure he'd remember it later. I hoped he wouldn't.

He stopped stroking and held his mouth in place for a few more seconds. When he finally pulled away, a trickle of jizz oozed out over his lower lip and spilled down onto his chest. He looked bewildered.

"That frosting was... not so good," he said.

Sam burst into laughter; it only took a second for that to break the creepy silence that had descended upon the small crowd. Some giggled, others mocked, and most made comments about how they couldn't believe what they'd just seen. I was right there with them, though I remained silent; I couldn't accept that I'd just watched my baby brother gooning out while sucking frosting off of his own cock.

Chip's eyes slowly shuttered as he finally gave into the urge to sleep. Sam took a few more passes over his unconscious body with his phone's camera, including close-ups of the jizz dripping from his lower lip. It was just like him to want a documentary's worth of evidence, but I'd never before realized just how little he cared about anyone else's dignity.

Everyone other than Sam quickly shuffled away; some of them still had a shred of conscience, I supposed, and it had started to bother them. The remaining attendees went back to partying, which mainly entailed drinking the rest of the booze I had purchased.

After a few minutes, Sam grew tired of filming and joined his remaining friends. Chip laid in the same position for the following hour without moving a muscle. I would have worried that he wasn't breathing if it wasn't for the fact the he would sporadically start snoring for short periods of time.

Once he was alone, I took a moment to check in on him. Even if I had failed him as a brother, I still felt compelled to make sure he was okay. I walked over and shook him until his eyes flickered open.

"Are you okay, bro?" I asked.

"I'd never done that before," he said with a slight grin. "I liked it."

Before I could even think how to respond, his eyes had closed again. I felt a tenderness for him in that moment. I couldn't even fathom that he'd just found out he could blow himself while being watched by a room full of revelers. I grabbed a shawl from the back of the rocking chair and draped it over his body. I knew, however, that it was too little, too late.

After the humiliation of Chip had concluded, Sam and Kyle chose to also get trashed. They split half a bottle of tequila between the two of them. I was just waiting for the party to be over at that point; I resisted the urge to kick everyone out.

At around 2 a.m., the last of the hardcore stragglers said their farewells. Sam wouldn't stop complaining to them about what a "bitch" his ex was for not coming after she had promised to attend. He reeked of melancholy and desperation. Kyle, on the other hand, seemed ready to go pass out in his bed.

Sam, Kyle, and I were left standing next to one another by the front door after the last guest left. I asked if we should try to force Chip into a shower and put him to bed. The consensus was that it would be better to just let him sleep it off in the living room. Kyle reminded me that our parents weren't going to return until after noon, so we'd have plenty of time to rouse Chip and clean up in the morning.

We all went our separate ways: Kyle to his room, Sam to the guestroom, and me to Chip's room, since he was on the couch I'd planned on taking.

DING! DING! DING! DING!

I tried to ignore that erratic electronic cacophony; I was too tired, and I wasn't ready to wake up yet. I reached over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. My vision was still blurry as I pulled the device to my face.

"Holy shit! Is that your little brother, Chip?"

"Damn, I should have gone to that party! Your brother is hot!"

"I guess I'm never eating birthday cake again, haha."

There was a deluge of text messages, as well as notification of comments on my social media. My stomach dropped; I already knew what I'd find. I clicked into various photos albums with pictures from the party. It didn't take long to see images of Chip posing naked with various people. The only saving grace was that they'd obscured his dick with various censors, like an eggplant and smiley face emojis, since they didn't want their accounts deleted. There were still plenty of uncensored pictures of Chip's muscular ass though.

I went further down the rabbit hole. I found an album created by one of the last people to leave the party. It included several images of Chip hunched over with his pixelated cock jammed between his lips. The most embarrassing image, though, had to be his disoriented face with a mouthful of cum dripping from his lips. I had a gut feeling that it would become a popular image; it could be used by anyone wanting to join in on the mockery, even if they didn't want to post naked pictures of my baby brother.

Below the pictures were tons of comments making fun of Chip. A single user was replying to most of them with a link and the words, "If you want to see more...". I hesitated for a moment, but I eventually clicked it.

I was redirected to an amateur porn site to a video called, "Eighteen-Year-Old Gives Himself Birthday Blowjob." It started playing on its own after a short advertisement. I watched a few seconds before turning it off. I felt sick to my stomach. I was mortified for Chip, and I was sick when I recognize that the video was the one that had been taken by Sam. I knew that I'd have to confront him about how it ended up posted on the internet.

I walked downstairs in my boxers; it was still 8:30a.m. I was certain that I was the only one awake at that hour. I expected to find Chip zonked out on the couch, so I was amazed when he wasn't there. I wondered if he'd gone upstairs to shower.

I desperately needed to piss; after all, I'd drank a fair amount at the party. I walked towards the downstairs guest bathroom. The door was slightly cracked open; I could hear someone moaning inside. I positioned myself so I could peek inside.

Chip was seated on the closed toilet lid; he was still naked and looked worse for wear. He had his hands wrapped under his thighs and was pulling himself so that his cock head was gliding in and out of his mouth. I'm sure he was still partly intoxicated after being plied with so much alcohol the night before. He must not have been able to resist using his newfound skill to rid him of his morning wood. I couldn't judge him for it.

I thought about interrupting to tell him that we probably needed to start cleaning up before our parents came home...but I didn't. I knew that he'd soon come crashing down to reality, once I filled in any gaps in his memory. Even worse, he'd realize that it had all been posted online. As my little bro's moaning intensified, I decided that the least I could do was let him enjoy his second-ever blowjob without disturbing him. I slowly walked over to the sofa and sat down. I didn't expect that it would take him long to finish; after all, he was barely eighteen years old.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Stripping the Salutatorian Prank leaves high school senior humiliated at commencement.in Gay Male
Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01 Cocky rival dominates me on a backpacking trip.in Gay Male
Backseat Fun On Dad's Lap Dad fucks son while mom drives the car.in Gay Male
Miles's Revealing Clothing Teases Our H.S. senior quarterback's skimpy clothing teases.in Gay Male
More Stories