All Comments on 'Blowjob'

by darkangel001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mr_NebMr_Neb8 months ago

Thanks very much!

Very sensuouly written. A gem of a story amongst mountains of stuff that is just a waste of time.

theteacherspettheteacherspetover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved your story even though it was written as if you were talking to the reader. It was easy enough for me to pretend I was doing this to a man I wanted to please. I LOVE this story! No criticism here. Flawless.

darkangel001darkangel001almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Dezurtdawg...

We humble authors appreciate the support! However, I am currently rising to the 'challenge' of writing a third person erotic story, rather than 1st/2nd person pornographic fantasies. I do feel that for the purpose of blatant fantasy scenarios more direct modes of address provide greater subjective access (if less 'creativity'!).

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years ago
Really?

Who the hell are you, A_gentleman_lvr, to diss this story because it isn't written the way you like? And in what world does creativity end when you use first person? I just checked out your extensive list of stories and found...........NOTHING!

I suggest you get off your high horse until you have submitted your own collection of highly rated 2nd and 3rd person stories. And in the meantime, after just a few paragraphs you should know how a story has been written so if it is 1st person, just quit and keep looking.

Great story, darkangel001, hopefully the last sentence means HE does her, although I didn't get that idea.

dezurtdawg

A_gentleman_lvrA_gentleman_lvralmost 13 years ago
Turned off

I don't like stories written in first person. They just turn me off. It's not very creative.

BigTXTeddyBearBigTXTeddyBearalmost 13 years ago
Works for me

That was really well done. Thanks darkangle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous