All Comments on 'Blowjob'

by darkangel001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigTXTeddyBearBigTXTeddyBearover 12 years ago
Works for me

That was really well done. Thanks darkangle.

A_gentleman_lvrA_gentleman_lvrover 12 years ago
Turned off

I don't like stories written in first person. They just turn me off. It's not very creative.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years ago
Really?

Who the hell are you, A_gentleman_lvr, to diss this story because it isn't written the way you like? And in what world does creativity end when you use first person? I just checked out your extensive list of stories and found...........NOTHING!

I suggest you get off your high horse until you have submitted your own collection of highly rated 2nd and 3rd person stories. And in the meantime, after just a few paragraphs you should know how a story has been written so if it is 1st person, just quit and keep looking.

Great story, darkangel001, hopefully the last sentence means HE does her, although I didn't get that idea.

dezurtdawg

darkangel001darkangel001over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Dezurtdawg...

We humble authors appreciate the support! However, I am currently rising to the 'challenge' of writing a third person erotic story, rather than 1st/2nd person pornographic fantasies. I do feel that for the purpose of blatant fantasy scenarios more direct modes of address provide greater subjective access (if less 'creativity'!).

theteacherspettheteacherspetover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved your story even though it was written as if you were talking to the reader. It was easy enough for me to pretend I was doing this to a man I wanted to please. I LOVE this story! No criticism here. Flawless.

Mr_NebMr_Neb7 months ago

Thanks very much!

Very sensuouly written. A gem of a story amongst mountains of stuff that is just a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous