Blowjob

Story Info
White wife gives her black bull a blowjob in front over her.
1.3k words
4.27
17.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if I receive more pleasure when my beautiful wife provides me oral pleasure or watching her when she uses her skills to orally satisfy her black lover. Truth be told, for such a conservative woman my wife gives the best blowjobs. Thats not only my opinion but the opinion of the few lucky fellows whom have had the privilege.

My wife seems to be aware when I have had a stressful day and today was no exception. Her typical antidote for such a day is to give me head. As the evening was winding down she snuggled up next to me on the couch. She snaked her hand to my crotch and began to rub my dick through my shorts. Then, she proceeded to kiss me lightly on my ear.

"Byron is on his way over for a quick blow job," she said, as she rubbed harder on my crotch. "I know how much you enjoy watching my lips on Byron's black cock. If you are lucky I may give you a kissy too."

She was correct, I do enjoy watching her with her black lover. He is able to please her in ways that I cannot. My wife's sweet teasing was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Doris rose and went to the door. Byron stepped in, immediately my wife threw her arms around his neck and the two embraced in a deep kiss. I could see his large dark hands squeezing my wife's ass. It is truly arousing to see my wife and her black lover together.

"Has my married snow bunny missed me?"

"I have missed you, I can't get enough of you."

" Well let's fix that babe," Byron said as he led my wife to the couch. He looked over at me and smiled, "how's it going man?"

"Good," I replied.

Byron unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor before he sat down. Doris quickly went to her knees and grasped his semi erect cock. Byron sports a large cock but it looks even bigger in my wife's small white hands. She stroked his cock, as it grew she began to use both hands, working the foreskin back and forth over it's head.

After working her bull's cock till he was fully hard my wife leaned in and softly kissed the length of his cock. She gave me an innocent look while she traced her tongue along his huge black cock. She circled her tongue around the bulbous head before she took him in to her mouth.

A smile was revealed across Byron's face, "ahhhhh that feels good babe."

My wife began to work her magic as she rhythmically stroked and sucked Byron's enormous cock. With her free hand she reached up to massage his hefty black balls. It didn't take me long to shoot a load in my pants as I watched my sexy wife suck the black cock with such vigor. Byron then reached down, holding my wife's head, he rocked his hips.

"Thats it Doris, suck my black cock. You are the best cock sucker I know."

His encouragement influenced her enthusiasm. She attempted to take his manhood deeper. Byron's face reflected the pleasure he was receiving.

"Don't forget about my balls slut, suck on my balls," he instructed.

She continued to stroke his cock, but she pulled away, doing as instructed, one by one she sucked on his heavy balls. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the service my wife was providing. After attending to his scrotum my wife returned her attention his ebony shaft. At this point her hair had fallen from the bun on her head. Byron requested I hold her hair for her as she pleased him. Dutifully I kneeled beside her, holding her brunette hair so she could give him her best effort. Her head bobbed a few more times before turning to me, giving me a deep kiss, all the while she pumped his cock with her hand.

I love you," she said.

"l know," I replied, "love you too."

She twirled her tongue around the mushroom shaped head, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"You like watching my tongue on his black cock or," she paused, taking him in to her mouth for a second, then continuing to ask, " or do you prefer to see my lips on his big black cock?"

She grinned a devilish grin prior to engaging her oral service again.

"Babe you know I love to watch you suck cock, especially black cock."

She let out a soft moan as she took more of his hard shaft down her throat. My wife would alternate hands to manipulate her black bull's cock. Over the course of a year Doris had been able to get almost all of Byron's cock in her mouth. By this point his black cock had a sheen to it.

Byron asked, "you like sucking my black cock?"

"Yes, I love sucking your big black nigger cock, I love when you fuck me, especially when Jerry is there to watch me," she responded.

Doris was now rubbing Byron's stiff black cock on her face. I love it when you unload your heavy black balls deep inside me, my wife proclaimed before resuming sucking him as deep as she could. At this point I was hard again.

"I love cumming deep inside your married white pussy," Byron said, "and I love busting my nut in your mouth. Now work that dick girl."

I continued to hold her hair so it wouldn't interfere with her oral manipulation of her black bull. With my other hand I rubbed my dick a few times then came in my shorts again. Byron was now thrusting up towards my wife, I knew he would be climaxing soon.

"You look so hot with your DSLs wrapped around Byron's black cock," I said to my sexy wife as I gingerly pushed on the back of her head, "make me proud and be a good wife and swallow all his cum."

Even as I said it I knew she wouldn't be able to consume it all. From her past experiences with him I knew he always spent large amounts of cum. Seconds later he announced his impending discharge. Byron pushed down on my hand which pushed her head down more.

He thrust his hips forward and my wife started to gag. Byron had over half his black cock in her mouth. It was evident he was unloading his thick jizm. Her checks began to bulge. She attempted to swallow it all but was falling short.

Soon thick white streams leaked from the side of her mouth. Doris continued to pump his cock as she tried to ingest his salty mix. Thick ropes of white had oozed down his cock, covering her hand and our wedding ring. She had to pull her head back in order to catch her breath, however my wife continued to jack him off ensuring to milk him dry.

Doris turned towards me, her lips were saturated, leaning to me we kissed. I was surprised her mouth was still full of cum. Our tongues twisted and tangled. We kissed more passionately than we ever had before. My wife never let go of his cock. She continued to stroke him as I kissed her cum filled mouth. We broke our kiss for a second. I then licked the residue off her chin. As a good cuckold I made sure lick all of the salty cum that was on her hand and wedding band.

Byron stood up and my wife helped him pull up his slacks. She even kissed his cock one last time before he zipped and buckled his belt. He left us both on our knees and showed himself out.

Doris looked over at me, "are you ready to have your little dick sucked,"she asked?

"I wish. I already came in my pants," I told her.